The Teacher's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, she will slowly and gently rub the outer rim of my pussy lips, called the 'labia majora!" I did as she said, pulling my finger out of my mouth and circling her pussy with my wet finger. Molly was quickly becoming horny now from her own lesson, I could feel and smell her growing arousal with each passing moment.

"Notice how this is making our guest quite horny as I continue my motion," I added to her lesson, and she moaned when I accidentally lost focus and grazed her clit hood.

"I... yes, it is... feeling quite good for me, and now your teacher is going to take it further by passionately kissing me and rubbing my clit while she inserts two fingers inside of me." I do exactly as she says, realizing that all along, she was aiming to reach orgasm in front of my class.

Neither of us cared about the "lesson" anymore. Molly just wanted an orgasm, and I just wanted to give her one.

I made sure that happened, using an old fail-safe that teachers used to use when they didn't feel like teaching.

First, I separate my lips from hers.

"Now, class. Pay attention to what happens next." And then I say no more.

Molly seemed to thank me with her eyes, and I went back to kissing her. As my thumb played with her clit, and my fingers plunged inside of her, after a while she screamed into my mouth as her hips danced along with my moving fingers. Her juices were flowing out onto the desk, streaming off and dripping to the floor in front of everyone's eyes.

I looked out into the audience. Some girls were fingering themselves at their desks, while others were in doggy-style on the floor, being eaten out from behind so both girls could still watch the show that Molly and I were giving them.

As Molly's voice quieted inside my mouth, I released the kiss just as her moaning ended, so that the last of it could be heard by the class, which seemed to ignite a few girls and their orgasms gushed out from their pink depths.

The rest of the girls, the ones who were either patient and waited or just didn't have an orgasm yet, waited with me for Molly to calm down and be ready for more.

Molly sat straight up and sighed a loud sigh. "Wow, that was a big one!"

Smiles were on every face. "Now," called Molly, "who wants me to give them an orgasm?"

Hands bolted up in the air. Molly laughed and asked me "Who do I choose?"

I told her to pick Lida, since she was the girl I told her about, the one who I made wait to be pleasured.

"Lida?" shouted Molly. Lida raised her hand and called "Here!"

"Did your teacher punish you by making your pussy drip, then refuse to satisfy your need?" After she asked, Lida looked at me and I slowly nodded my head, trying to signal to her to keep the "extra credit" assignment a secret.

"Y... Yes," mumbled Lida, and Molly immediately stood up and walked over to Lida, pulling her to the front of the classroom and telling her to sit on the desk. Lida climbed up, placing her body in the same spot that is now covered in Molly's sexual fluids, but Lida didn't seem to care. After all, she was about to be in for the ride of her life, and she knew it.

Molly walked back over to the desk and asked for a few volunteers. Everyone stood up, but she calmed them instantly, like a born teacher, then pointed out a few students.

Trish, Crystal, and Rebecca were the most eager, jumping up and down in excitement, so they were the ones who were picked to come to the front of the classroom. As Rebecca approached us, I asked her if she was okay and not mad. She giggled and said she's never been better.

"You three," started Molly, "are going to pleasure me while I treat Lida here to something she should have gotten yesterday. I want two of you eating me out, while the third is going to finger the other two from behind. Decide amongst yourselves who will be who."

Molly must have been studying up or something. She was controlling my students better than I EVER could. She must want to be a teacher someday.

After a group huddle, Rebecca was surprisingly one of the ones eating Molly out, along with Trish, while Crystal was going to be the one fingering Rebecca and Trish from behind.

No one ever did tell Molly about their little "extra credit" assignment with Lida. Not even me!

When the whole thing started, Lida shouted instantly. Molly was pulling out every trick she knew on Lida, and Lida couldn't stop moaning. Trish and Rebecca took turns eating Molly while Crystal was pumping her fingers into both of them as fast as she could.

I wanted to watch from up-close, but my feet were now getting soaked in the juices that were dripping from my pussy. I looked around and pointed to three girls in the class. I didn't know any of their names, though. All three were blondes, and all three had long, straight hair. When I pointed, they looked at me, and I waved my hand for them to follow me.

The three of them stood up and walked towards me, and I led them into my office, shutting the door behind me, as to not interrupt what was going on outside. I asked the girls their names.

"Rachel"

"Michelle"

"Kellie"

All beautiful, all naked, and all mine.

"Get in a row and bend over the desk, girls," I commanded, and they all did exactly that.

I got behind Michelle, the middle girl, lowering my head and beginning to lick her out. Her moaning provoked jealousy in the two other girls, who bitched and complained about how they're horny too, but I simply plunged two fingers of each hand inside of their pussies without even looking, and they didn't complain any more.

Once they officially reached climax, and the sounds they made satisfied me, I walked around them and laid across the desk, telling them to have their way with me. I normally would give them some direction on what to do, but I was so beyond horny right now that they could have pushed me off the desk and I would have climaxed.

Luckily, they didn't go that far.

They did, however, split off and did their own things to me. Michelle pinched one of my nipples while she licked and sucked the other. Rachel licked my pussy and used two of her longest digits to finger my ass HARD (normally a bad thing, but like I said...). Kellie was a bit selfish and fed me her breasts, but somehow even licking her dark pink nipples was a turn-on for me.

Just like I knew I would, I reached orgasm quickly under the skilled techniques of all three blondes. It was a very strong orgasm, my muscles throbbed and pulsed, my juices were flowing freely from my twat, and it took me the longest time to recover.

The blondes didn't let that stop them, though. They were horny again, and they didn't want to wait for me to cure their needs. By the time I was able to get up and look down at them, they were all laying on the floor, in a triangle of pleasure, a menage a trois of champions, all moaning a harmonious melody.

I walked out the door and into the classroom, leaving the three blondes to themselves.

Out in the classroom, Molly was suddenly the one laying back on the desk, with Lida sitting on her face, being delicately licked by Molly. Crystal was licking Molly's pussy, while Rebecca and Trish were on the ground together, sawing into each other.

I looked around and noticed the rest of the class were tending to each other's fantasies. No longer was this class a room for education.

This class turned into a full-blown orgy.

And yet, for some reason, I liked it.

I looked up at the clock, and we still had 25 minutes until the end of class. I turned around, peeking my head inside the door of my office and warning the three blondes of the time, and then I walked back out, over into the crowd of students near the back of the classroom.

There was a brunette with short, straight hair that curled at the bottom, she was leaning over a desk, legs closed and hanging, grabbing the sides of the desk for support, french kissing a blonde (who was kneeling, but her legs were spread) who had short, crimped hair. In the blonde's hair was a red clip, and under her stretched legs, eating her pussy, was Melissa, who in turn was rubbing herself to keep from going crazy. I walked over behind the brunette (who had no one to drink the dripping juices from her own pussy) and knelt behind her long, upright legs. I licked the two swollen red lips peeking out from between her legs, the tip of my nose teasing her asshole. The brunette gasped, and spread her legs, allowing me further access to the special prize inside.

My hard tongue drove directly into the open pink hole, and I fucked her with my tongue until she squealed with joy, and then I fucked her some more. Meanwhile, my own hand dropped down and was slowly rubbing myself in order to keep myself horny, but I didn't quite want to have an orgasm just yet.

I'll tell you why, soon.

Anyway, when I made the brunette cry out in orgasm, it seemed to trigger a chain reaction within the blonde and Melissa, who both also cried out and began bucking their hips into the air.

The whole scene lasted a bit less than fifteen minutes.

It was almost time to go, and if these students were late, I knew it would spell trouble for me. Not to mention, if anyone on staff found out why... I would undoubtedly be fired, jailed, and hated by everyone for sure.

I went to the front of the classroom and called out for everyone to get dressed again. Molly and Lida and the rest of them were finished by then, anyway, so nobody protested against it.

Everyone was ready to continue their day.

It took a while for the students to finish getting dressed, but when the bell rang, all the students left and went on with the rest of their day. Molly was still naked though, and I was not only naked, but horny as well (my own fault). I told Molly to go into my office and wait for me.

Truth be told, that's the whole reason I wanted to stay horny. With the students gone, and Molly all to myself, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to see if Molly also enjoyed getting a good paddling.

- - -

After we brought each other to many mind-blowing orgasms, we got dressed again and we both went to the Administration office before school closed that day. We both knew exactly what we needed to sign in order for our dream to become reality.

- - -

I walked into class the next day with a smile on my face.

When everyone in the class looked over and saw Molly under my arm again, they cheered and applauded to no end.

"Good news, class!" I shouted.

"Molly's gonna be my new Teacher's Assistant!"

- - -

The rest of the year was so much easier with Molly by my side. We could be together every hour of the day, and we even developed a system that we'd proven to guarantee that every student knew exactly what they needed to know for any test or quiz I may give them.

It was simple, really.

While I taught the lesson for the day (that Wednesday was a lesson on quadrangles), Molly was with the students, tending to their urges whenever they called her name. This system ensured maximum focus for the students and maximum happiness for Molly.

Molly's such a nympho, and I love her with all my heart.

END