The Teacher's Socks Ch. 01

Story Info
The Chemistry Teacher gets her way.
1.5k words
4.42
43.9k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was 18. He was in the final year of college and time was running out if his dreams of being able to worship a woman's feet before he left, were going to become reality. There were plenty of girls and teachers in his classes that suited his needs, but there was one person who he wanted more than anyone else. Her name was Miss Saunders and she was his Chemistry teacher.

Miss Saunders was a quite attractive lady in her early 30s. She was of average build, with a shapely bottom and fairly large breasts. She had long, straight, brunette hair, and wore it in a ponytail most days.

Every day Miss Saunders came to the school in a similar outfit, a blue or dark purple blouse, long, black, smart trousers, black flats and black socks. Every day, the same black socks. They excited Gary. He fantasised day and night about being able to remove her shoes and socks and get a good whiff of her feet. She had never come to school barefoot. She had never dangled her shoes. Gary thought it would be impossible to get his way. He seemed destined to leave school with his fantasies remaining just that. Fantasies.

It was Thursday afternoon. Lunch time was almost over and he was talking to his friends about his next lesson. That lesson happened to be Chemistry. Gary was excited, but no one knew the real reason. He and his friends liked Chemistry, but his friends liked it for what they would learn. Gary wasn't interested in that and as a result, his grades plummeted. He would spend most of his time staring at his teacher, and the way she walked around the classroom, those delicate feet locked away in her attractive, smart shoes, her black socks soaking up all her sweat. He managed to hide his excitement fairly well, but was worried someone would catch him in the near future, unless he made a move.

The Chemistry lesson was unusually dull, and a vast majority of the class struggled to stay awake. Apart from Gary. He sat in awe of his teacher and had come up with a cunning plan to get her attention. He was very shy around Miss Saunders, but he planned to get her to help him with his work so he could get a close up of her black socks.

He raised his hand, once the main assignment had been issued to the class, and asked the teacher to help him. She came over, and to her surprise, found Gary's textbook open, with nothing written on it. She was angered by this. She knew his grades were dropping, but couldn't come to a conclusion as to why. She started to get more irate when he gave his reason. A simple "I don't know what I'm doing" is what he uttered. She told him to stand up and wait outside, so she could give him a thorough lecture.

Gary had been standing on the corridor for five minutes when she came out to question him.

"What's going on Gary? You were the most dedicated student in the class and now you're just sitting there, doing nothing. I would like an explanation."

He stood there in silence, his eyes fixated on her sexy black socks. He wanted to say something but couldn't. But then, when he least expected it, she caught on.

"What are you looking at?" she said in an aggressive whisper. He kept staring at her shoes and socks.

"Are you looking at my feet?" she questioned in an almost disgusted tone. All of a sudden he lifted his head and went bright red.

"You are! I can't believe it."

"I'm not, honest." He was almost crying when he said this. His big secret had been discovered by Miss Saunders.

"You will be staying behind after class and we will discuss this."

Gary went back into class and sat down. He had gone from bright red to a very sick looking pale colour, like he had just seen a ghost. He said nothing for the rest of the lesson and completed his work, hoping that the teacher would forget.

The school bell rang and the class was dismissed, except Gary. Miss Saunders grabbed his arm and made him sit down on the computer chair the teachers used. She sat on the table across from him.

"So, you like feet Gary?" She began to do something he had never seen. She started to dangle her shoes and her toes were wiggling inside them. Gary could see the socks properly for the first time.

He tried to deny it but she could see right through him. Gary was getting more excited. A huge bulge appeared in his trousers and Miss Saunders could see it. She started to tease him more, dangling her shoes furiously until...

They fell off. Gary could no longer contain himself. He made straight for her shoes and sniffed them. Miss Saunders showed a wry smile and sat back on the table while Gary pleasured himself. He could not believe his luck. Her shoes had such a strong scent, a scent of vinegar and some kind of moisturising product. It was a unique smell. She just sat there, watching while he sniffed her shoes, all the time, her toes wiggling.

"Get up" she ordered.

"I want you to massage my smelly, sweaty black socks. Start at my calves and work your way down to my sexy toes."

Gary said nothing and got straight to it. He started at her calves and gently rubbed, working his way down past her heel, her arch and then the sweaty toes he had dreamt of seeing for a very long time. He couldn't resist burying his face in her sweaty black socks, so he did. Miss Saunders seemed aroused by this. She started groaning and her trousers were becoming wet.

Gary was getting adventurous and worked his way back up towards her calves. He caressed his fingers back down to the top of the socks and started pulling them down. That's when Miss Saunders' mood changed.

"Did I say you could take my socks off?" she barked.

No. I thought..."said Gary.

"Well you thought wrong!" she screamed and she slapped him round the face leaving a big red hand print.

Gary nearly cried. Miss Saunders had no sympathy and ordered him to sit down. He did so, and she pulled a chair up as well.

"You do as I say, do I make myself clear?" she said.

He nodded.

"Good" she said. She then raised her socked feet on to his lap and told him to massage them again. He did so, without hesitation.

He kept massaging her sweaty socked feet, when suddenly; she raised her feet and shoved her toes in his mouth. All he could taste was her sweaty foot odour, and he nearly gagged. She removed her toes from his mouth and told him to lick her socks, until all the dirt and sweat was gone. Again, he did it without hesitation. He had dreamt of this all his life, but not quite in these circumstances and he was scared. He did everything she said.

He kept licking and licking until she was finally satisfied, to his relief. She seemed in a good mood, following this, and while taking a good look at her dripping wet socks, decided to say something that made Gary as excited as he had ever been.

"Gary, you've done a good job. If you are you up for it, you can take my socks off. Nobody in this school has seen my bare feet, or seen me without socks on. You are about to become the first."

Gary nearly jizzed in his pants.

He could see the imprints of the toes in the soles of her socks, and the shape of her toenails at the top of her socks. He was so excited, so he slowly removed both socks and sat there in a daze at the sight of this majestic lady's sexy bare feet.

Her toes wiggled again. "Its nice to let my feet breathe" she said.

Gary sat there, looking at her perfectly shaped toes, and toenails which had been painted black, to match her socks.

He rubbed her bare feet, and decided to run his tongue up and down her sweaty bare soles. He was anticipating another slap, but she was busy rubbing her fingers up and down her pussy, starting to orgasm. He stuck her toes in his mouth and licked in between each perfectly sculptured toe.

Miss Saunders was happy, something Gary thought had not happened to her in a long time. He continued to lick her toes and she finally climaxed and everything reverted back to calm.

She told him to stop and she put her black socks and shoes back on. She stood up and started to thank Gary. He was confused, but then she handed him a scrap of paper. It had her phone number on it. She said to him, "Take this. Call me whenever you want to worship my sexy feet. I'll always be available." She then told him to go.

He quickly left the classroom and looked at the piece of paper. He smiled, hid it in his pocket and walked home. He wasn't expecting his first foot experience to be like this. He had been dominated, but he knew he wanted to do it again.