The Teaching Ch. 01

Story Info
Non-consensual lesbian domination by a wrestler.
1.7k words
3.73
43k
14
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
79 Followers

(Lesbian, Femdom, Toys, BDSM, Non-consensual) (Copyright)

*

"Great match, Patty! Congrats! Number 8 coming up!" exclaimed Amy as she and Patty were just entering the women's locker room. Amy was predicting the number of Women's titles that Patty will have.

"Thanks Amy! Great match yourself!" replied Patty as she patted Amy on the back.

"I couldn't believe that Marie agreed to an Ironman match just before WrestleBash!" said Patty.

"I know! That was crazy!" replied Amy. "Looks like the acorn fell very close to the tree! It's good for business!"

They both laughed as they sat down on the bench in front of their lockers.

"Where's Laree?" asked Amy.

"Not sure! Maybe she's talking to Marie." replied Patty.

At that very moment, Marie, the Commissioner, entered the locker room.

"Great match, ladies!" said Marie.

"Thanks Marie." replied Patty as she began unlacing her boots.

"Yea. Thanks Marie." echoed Amy.

"By the way, have you seen Laree?" asked Marie.

"I haven't recently." said Amy.

"Neither have I." added Patty.

"Well, if either of you do see her, please let her know that I was looking for her. Okay?" said Marie.

"Alright Boss." replied Amy as Patty nodded.

"Cool!" said Marie. "Great match again!"

Marie turned and headed towards the door.

"Later ladies!" Marie said.

"Bye Marie!" replied Amy.

Marie exited the locker room and the door swung closed.

"I wonder what Marie wanted to see that Bitch about!" said Patty.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Your 8-time Women's Champion! Patty!" exclaimed Lita.

"Naw! Can't be! Laree just defeated Joanie at the last pay-per-view! It's too soon for her drop it!" replied Patty. "Marie won't take it away from her that soon! Will she?"

"Well. As I mentioned, it's good for business. And to be honest, I hope she does! Laree's gotten outta control after winning the title!" exclaimed Amy.

"I guess so. Hey! I'm going to take a shower. Wanted to grab a bite after?" asked Patty.

"Sounds good!" replied Amy.

"See you in a bit." said Patty as she grabbed her towel out of her gym bag. She stood up and walked into the shower area.

Amy heard the shower come on as she started to unlace her boots.

The locker room door opened and Laree strutted in, with her Championship belt around her waist.

"The Champion has arrived! Let the festivities begin!" Laree exclaimed.

"Yea, whatever." Amy said.

"Yea whatever? Is that how you address your Champion?" asked Laree as she removes the belt from her waist and raises it above her head.

"What's gotten into you? You were never like this. What's up, Laree?" asked Amy.

"Where's your girlfriend Patty?" asked Laree, ignoring to answer Amy's question.

"She's in the shower." replied Amy "So, are you going to answer my question?"

"Why should I? I don't answer to you. You on the other hand? You! You answer to me! Your Champion!" exclaimed Laree, as she raises the belt above her head again.

"You're crazy!" exclaimed Amy.

Laree ignored Amy and walked into the shower area.

Amy rolled her eyes and continued to unlace her boots.

She then heard this scream coming from the shower area.

"SHIT! SHIT! HOT! HOT!"

That was Patty screaming.

Amy quickly leapt to her feet and ran to the shower area.

"Are you okay?" asked Amy.

"What the fuck! who flushed the toilet?" screamed Patty.

Laree started to laugh.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Laree?" asked Patty. "You're nuts!"

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm just having a little fun!" laughed Laree.

"Just because you're the Champ, it doesn't mean that you can bully everyone else in the locker room!" exclaimed Patty. "Oh by the way. Marie was in here earlier and she wants to see you in her office."

"See? You are good for something, Patty! A messenger!" laughed Laree.

"Fuck off, Laree! Before I kick the crap outta you!" shouted Patty as she began to dry off.

"You better go and see Marie." said Amy.

Laree turned and walked towards the locker room door. She then turned around.

"Amy! Open the door for your Champion!" commanded Laree.

"Open the door yourself! Go see Maree, you nutcase!" shouted Amy.

Laree opened the door and left the locker room.

"Crazy Bitch! The title's got to her head!" said Patty as she continued to dry herself off.

"You got that right, Sister!" remarked Amy. "Okay. My turn!"

Amy grabbed her towel and walked to the shower area to have a shower. Meanwhile, Patty started to get dressed.

As soon as Patty finished dressing, Amy walked out of the shower, drying herself off.

The locker room door swung open violently and Laree stormed in.

"What the fuck did you say to Marie?" screamed Laree at Patty and Amy.

"What the hell are you talking about, you nutcase?" exclaimed Amy. "We didn't say anything!"

"You must have!" shouted Laree.

"What the fuck? You're one crazy Bitch! We didn't say anything!" replied Patty.

"I'll find out the truth!" shouted Laree as she stormed out of the locker room.

Patty and Amy looked at each other with a puzzled look and decided to pack their wrestling gear into their gym bags.

"Enough craziness for one night! Let's grab a bite." said Amy.

"Amen to that!" replied Patty.

The two ladies walked out of the locker room, headed down the corridor and towards the exit.

They could still hear Laree ranted and raving and saying something like it's not fair.

As they rounded the corner, they ran into Sean.

"Hey, Sean! What's up?" asked Patty.

"Did you hear what Marie did to Laree?" Sean whispered.

"What did she do?" Amy whispered back.

"Okay. Please don't tell anyone this. I could get fired." Sean whispered as they could still hear Laree ranting and raving.

"So, why are you telling us?" asked Amy.

"'Cause it involves you, Patty." said Sean.

"Involves me? How?" Patty asked.

"Well, it just so happens that I was walking by Marie's office and because the door wasn't closed properly, I overheard that Laree has to drop the Women' title to you at 'Bash!" Sean said. "That's when all hell broke loose! I gathered that Laree was in Marie's office."

"When we were in the locker room, after our match, Marie did come in looking for Laree." said Patty.

"Wow! Another title reign, Patty! I told you so!" said Amy, excitedly.

"Shhhh. Lower your voice!" said Sean. "Yea! Congrats Patty!"

"So, that's why she came into the locker room and accused us of talking to Marie!" said Amy.

"Now, it makes sense!" added Patty.

"Thanks Sean!" added Amy.

"Okay. You didn't hear it from me." said Sean. "Have a great night ladies. See you next Monday!"

"Bye Sean!" replied Patty.

"Yep! Bye Sean." added Amy.

Sean walks off, leaving Patty and Amy in the corridor. They can't hear Laree ranting and raving anymore.

"Sounds like the nutjob has left the building! Eat time!" said Patty.

"Yep!" replied Amy.

As the two ladies reached the exit, Patty opened her gym bag to retrieve the car keys to the rental car. She initially couldn't find them.

"C'mon! Where are they?" Patty questioned.

"Where are what?" Amy asked.

"The car keys! We're not going anywhere without the car keys!" exclaimed Patty.

"Maybe you dropped them in the locker room." said Amy.

"Okay. I'll run back and see whether the keys are in the locker room." replied Patty. "Wait here and I'll be right back! Look after my bag, please! And thanks!"

"Alright." replied Amy.

Patty walked back to the locker room and opened the door. By now, the main lights have been turned off and only leaving the emergency lights on.

"Where are you?" Patty thought to herself as she started to look for the keys.

She searched and searched but couldn't find them. She pulled out her cell phone and decided to call Amy.

"Hey! They're not here. Could you check my bag again? Thanks" asked Patty. "I'll stay on the line."

"Okay." Amy replied. Amy then proceeded to check Patty's bag for the keys. "Hey! Here they are!"

"Trish! I got them! I'll start the car." Amy said as she exited the building and headed for their rental car.

"Cool! I'll be right out!" replied Patty as she hung up.

Patty exited the locker room and walked towards the exit.

Amy climbed into the car and started the engine.

"I'll drive tonight." Amy thought to herself as she turned on the radio. She found an alternative rock station. "Cool! The Clash!"

Amy waited and waited. "Where's Patty?" Amy thought. "She should be out by now! It doesn't take 20 minutes to get from the locker room to the car!"

"I'll call her." Amy thought as she pulled out her cell phone.

Amy proceeded to dial Patty's number but Patty didn't pick up.

"Where are you. Patty? Maybe, you ran into someone else." Amy thought.

Amy noticed that one of the local security guards from the event was leaving the building. Amy opened the door and climbed out.

"Hey! Excuse me! Do you know who Patty is?" asked Amy with concern on her face.

"Yep! I sure do! Hey? Aren't you Amy? I'm a big of yours! And Patty as well!" exclaimed the security guard, excitedly.

"Did you see her in there?" asked Amy.

"Nope and I'm the last one out." replied the guard.

"I need a favour. Can I go back in and look for her? Quickly?" asked Amy.

"I can't see why not." replied the guard.

"Let's go then!" Amy exclaimed.

Amy and the guard walked towards the door. When they got up to the door, the guard opened it with his key.

"I'll be right back!" shouted Amy as she jogged towards the locker room.

When she got there, Amy opened the door and went inside. She used her cell phone like a flashlight. Amy looked around and found Patty's cell phone. It was lying beside the bench. There was a small pool of blood next to the phone.

"What the fuck?" Amy thought.

Amy picked up the cell phone. And when Amy turned around, she felt a cloth being forcefully placed over her mouth and nose. Amy started to feel dizzy and soon after, she had passed out.

After some time, the guard became concerned and he decided to look for Amy. He entered the building and headed for the women's locker room. Upon entering, he turned on his flashlight and scanned the room. He found a cell phone and decided to pick it up. When the guard stood up, he was greeted by a sharp blow to the side of his head. He was knocked unconscious.

End of Part 1.

grover10
grover10
79 Followers