The Teaching Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbian Femdom and BDSM story.
4k words
4.28
28.4k
10
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
77 Followers

(Lesbian, Femdom, BDSM, Toys, Non-Consensual)

*

"Ahhhh." Patty moaned softly as she began to stir. "Ohh! My aching head! What the fuck happened?"

Patty tried to open her eyes to see but everything was blurry. Her head was indeed aching and she had a slight wound on her right temple. She opened her eyes again and started to regain focus. All she could was a single light source directly in front of her. It was very faint. Other than that, it was completely dark.

Patty could also smell the dampness of the place. She also heard a faint dripping noise from behind and to the left of her.

"What happened?" Patty thought to herself. She stirred again and realized that she was restrained.

Her wrists were handcuffed behind her back and her legs were bound to something.

"What the fuck?" Patty said as she tried to move. She finally realized that she was seated on a wooden chair and her legs were bound to the legs of the chair.

She struggled more, trying to free herself. She couldn't even move the chair that she was bound to.

"Fuck!" Patty screamed as she struggled even more.

Patty then heard a noise behind her. It was a loud scraping noise, like metal on metal.

"What do you want?" Patty shouted. There was no answer.

The scraping noise happened again. Then there was a loud click. The clicking sound echoed.

"A room. I'm in a fucking damp and stinking room!" Patty thought, trying to free herself once more.

"Let me out, you bastard!" Patty shouted once more. Again, there was no answer.

There was a loud clank, followed by an even louder screeching sound.

Patty noticed that it was getting brighter behind her. And she heard footsteps. The sound of the footsteps stopped and the room started to dim again. The loud screeching noise was heard once more, followed by the loud clanking noise.

Patty realized that it was a little brighter in the room as she noticed a faint shadow on the far wall. That shadow was hers.

"What the fuck do you want?" Patty screamed.

The sound of the footsteps started up again. Patty immediately recognize the sound. "Heels? Holy shit! You're a chick?" Patty shouted.

The sound of the footsteps got louder and louder, echoing throughout the room, as they approached Patty from behind.

"Listen Lady! If you want money, I can get it for you! You just have to let me go!" Patty demanded.

The footsteps stopped right behind Patty. She then felt a hand on her right shoulder. The hand started to squeeze her shoulder. It started as a light squeeze that became progressively harder and harder.

"Owwww! Shit! That hurts!" Patty screamed as the hand released its grip. "What do you fucking want?"

Silence. The other hand did the same to Patty's left shoulder. Patty winced in pain once more and she let out a loud moan.

The hand know grabbed Patty's neck on the right side and again, began to squeeze. Patty realized that the hand was gloved.

"Okay! Okay!" Patty said as she began to cough.

Once again, the hand released its grip. Patty then heard a shuffling noise from her abuser. Then silence once again.

"Are you going to reveal yourself, you maniac!" Patty shouted as she struggled again to free herself.

Patty then heard a zipping sound next to her right ear.

"What now?" Patty thought.

Suddenly, Patty felt something like a bag being roughly placed over her head. She struggled but to no avail. She heard the same zipping sound as she felt a slight pressure to the back of her head.

"Goddamn! It's a mask!" Patty thought as her mind raced.

She heard another zipping sound but this time there was a slight pressure on her mouth.

"Damn! It is a mask! A bondage mask!" Patty concluded to herself.

"What the fuck!" Patty shouted. She sounded muffled because she couldn't move her lips properly.

Her hearing was also slightly impaired as there were no ear holes in this mask. Her vision, however, was not impaired as Patty was able to see the dimly lit light source that was in front of her. This was going to change.

Patty felt the hand grab the area of the mask above her right eye. Suddenly, a flap came down and covered her right eye. Likewise, Patty's left eye was covered as well.

"You crazy Bitch!" Patty shouted as she struggled again for her freedom. "What do you want with me!" With most of her primary senses having been impaired, Patty's anger started to become fear.

"Listen! I'll do what ever you want! Just don't hurt me! Okay?" Patty screamed.

Again, her panicked request went unheeded.

"What do you want? Money? I have lots of money!" Patty shouted.

Because her senses were impaired and due to her fear, Patty didn't realize that her abuser had now backed off.

After several minutes, Patty heard a noise directly in front of her. It was a clicking sound but it hard to verify exactly what made that noise.

She felt her ankles being manipulated and there was some pressure right above them. She realized that she was being shackled.

"Hey! What are you doing!' Patty shouted as she struggled.

Her abuser had indeed shackled Patty's legs together. Patty also felt the gloved hands caressing up her legs.

"Hey! Stop that! You crazy Bitch!" Patty screamed at her abuser.

The gloved hand smacked the side of one of Patty's leg.

"Shit! That hurts!" Patty yelled. "Let me go!"

Although her legs were shackled, Patty was still unable to move her legs.

Because her assailant was directly in front of her, Patty was able to hear her back off. The footsteps moved to Patty's left and stopped. Patty heard the same clicking noise as before.

"You must be enjoying this, aren't you? You nutcase!" Patty exclaimed.

Patty could hear the footsteps return to directly in front of her.

"Are those the sound of chains dropping to the ground?" Patty thought as she heard a louder clanking sound to her immediate left.

She then felt her left wrist being grabbed and twisted.

"Owww! Shit! That hurts!" Patty groaned.

A heavier metal cuff was secured to her wrist. Patty then heard the footsteps move to her right side. Her right wrist was then grabbed and twisted as well. It was secured as well.

"Damn!" Patty groaned louder.

Her abuser walked behind Patty and removed the standard handcuffs. Once they were removed, Patty was able to drop her arms to her sides. Her wrists were still shackled but at least her arms weren't behind her. It was a slight relief. Her legs were still bound to the chair and her ankles were still shackled.

Patty could hear the footsteps move to her left. She then heard a loud clank. Patty turned her head slight to her left but obviously, couldn't see anything. The footsteps moved in behind her and went to the right. The same loud clanking noise was heard on her right side.

Patty tugged at the chains but she could only raise her arms about a foot. She still couldn't move her legs.

The footsteps now moved directly in front of Patty. She felt something cold and metallic on her thigh. Patty shuddered as she tried to move her leg away but she couldn't.

"Don't!" Patty shouted. "What do you want!"

Patty could hear a ripping and tearing sound coming from in front of her. She also felt the binding slowly being removed from her right leg.

"I'm going to kick her. Maybe, there's enough slack on the chain that I could do that!" Patty thought to herself.

As soon as Patty felt that her right leg was free from the binding, she suddenly swung her leg at her abuser.

Her leg only moved about 2 inches as the shackle restrained the movement.

"Shit!" Patty screamed.

Patty's left leg was then freed in the same manner as her right leg. This time Patty didn't attempt to kick her abuser.

The footsteps moved to Patty's left and stopped. A metallic sound was heard. The footsteps then continued and ended up behind Patty.

Patty suddenly heard a whirling noise above her. She cocked her head to her right trying to get a better sense of what was creating the noise.

The whirling noise became louder and louder.

"What is that!" Patty shouted but again, her host was mute.

The whirling noise then stopped. The footsteps walked slightly to Patty's left. A clanking sound was heard. The footsteps walked slightly to Patty's right. Another clanking noise was heard.

The clanking noise began again but this time it was directly above Patty's head.

The whirling noise started up again. Patty felt her arms being lifted up.

"It's a pulley system!" Patty thought to herself.

The pulley system lifted Patty's arm above her head and it continued to lift her off the chair. The shackles on her wrist were scrapping into her skin.

"Fuck! That fucking hurts!" Patty screamed as the pulley system stopped. "I'm going to kill you, Bitch!"

By now, Patty was on her feet, with her arms above her head. All of her limbs were shackled and restrained.

Patty heard what amounted to the pulley system controller being put down. The footsteps moved from behind Patty and around to her left side. The footsteps continued away until Patty couldn't hear them anymore.

A faint clicking sound was heard on the front left side. Crackling and humming noises could be heard overhead as well.

"Lights?" Patty thought. "Are the lights being turned on?'

The eye flaps on the mask prevented Patty from seeing what was going on.

The crackling and humming noises soon ended.

Patty heard the footsteps moving towards her. Faintly as first but louder as they got near.

Patty heard a zipping noise and the release of pressure from the front of her lips. She quickly opened and close her mouth. Patty then felt fingers grab at the bottom part of the mask just below the eyes.

The eye flaps were suddenly removed. Because Patty's eyes were in the dark for so long, Patty's eyesight was very blurry. It took her some time to adjust to the light.

Once her eyes began to regain its focus, she realized who her abuser and abductor was.

"What the fuck, Laree? You are a fucking psycho!" Patty screamed at Laree, who was standing right in front of her.

Laree James was indeed Patty's and Amy's abductor. She was dressed in your stereotypical dominatrix outfit. Black leather and 7 inch stilettos.

"I told you I would get you back, didn't I?" said Laree. "But this is just the beginning."

"Let me go!" Patty shouted as she struggle to free herself. "And where's Amy, you psycho!"

"She's just fine!" Laree laughed. "But I'm going to have fun with you first!"

"I know what Marie said to you and I can make it right! Just let me go and I'll talk to her!" Patty exclaimed.

"How did you know?" screamed Laree as she walked right up to Patty.

Laree then grabbed the lower portion of Patty's face with her left hand. With her right hand, Laree gave Patty gentle slaps onto the side of her face.

"You see, Patty! You're right! Marie asked me to drop the title at WrestleBash! To you!" Laree shouted.

"Hey! Hey! Let me go and I'll, ...., we'll talk to Marie! Together!" Patty begged.

"We? We? I came to you when I first started to ask for your help! And guess what? Both you and Amy! Yea! Amy, too! Both of you ignored me!" Laree shouted. "Both of you made fun of me! Teased and bullied me!"

"We were just kidding! You know! We didn't mean any harm! Honest!" Patty continued.

"Not harm, eh?" Laree screamed. "I also mean no harm!"

Laree grabbed Patty and spun her around.

Patty gasped. Behind her was a table full of paddles, whips and bondage paraphernalia, including huge dildos and strap-on attachments.

"What are you going to do with those?" Patty asked, nervously.

Laree walked smiled as she walked to the table.

"I think it's playtime! Don't you think it's playtime, Patty?" Laree asked.

Patty swallowed nervously and she didn't utter a word.

"I can't hear you or is it that you can't hear me?" Laree asked again. "Oh! That's right!"

Laree walked back to Patty, grabbed the mask and yanked it off.

"Is that better? Can you hear me now?" Laree asked.

Patty dropped her head.

"What? I can't hear you!" Laree shouted as she grabbed Patty's chin and lifted it up.

"I can hear you." Patty said softly.

"What?" Laree said as she cupped her right ear.

"I can fucking hear you!" Patty shouted.

"Good!" said Laree, as she gave Patty soft slaps on her face. "We're both on the right page!"

Laree walked back to the table.

"So, my question again. Patty. What do you want to try first?" Laree asked.

"Go to hell!" Patty exclaimed.

"Temper! Temper!" Laree laughed. "Flogging, perhaps? How about gaping? Do you know what gaping is, Patty?"

"No." Patty answered.

"Well, you see. We make your asshole look like we shoved a bottle into it!" Laree said, excitedly.

"You're crazy!" shouted Patty.

Laree walked back to Patty and grabbed her by the lower part of her face again.

"Crazy, huh? Maybe?" Laree replied as she licked Patty's face. "Mmmm! Nice!"

Laree then grabbed Patty's right tit and squeezed.

"Owww!" Patty screamed.

"Maybe we should get rid of all this clothing first!" Laree said as she released her grip in Patty's tit. "I think that's a better plan! How about it, Patty? Huh? Naked as a jailbird!"

"Fuck you!" Patty replied as she spat onto Laree's face.

Laree laughed as she wiped away the spit. She raised her hand and gave Patty a stiff slap across her face.

"Ahhhh!" Patty exclaimed.

Laree then grabbed Patty by her shirt and torn it off. She then roughly pulled off Patty's shorts and panties.

"Now! That's better!" Laree exclaimed as she walked up to Patty. Laree then grabbed Patty by the arm and gave her a huge slap on the ass.

Patty screamed and winced in pain. Laree then removed the gloves from her hands.

"Oh! I like the sound of that!" Laree exclaimed. "I think we'll spanking first! Just to warm up. Sounds good, Patty?"

"Go to hell, you psycho!" Patty screamed.

Laree laughed as she walked back to the table. She picked up a wooden paddle and began slapping the palm of her hands.

"I think that this will do nicely!" Laree said as she continued to slap the palm of her hand.

Laree walked back to Patty. Patty knew what was going to happen next and she decided to struggle free.

"Stop squirming!" Laree said as she grabbed Patty by the waist. "It'll only make it worse!"

Laree then positioned Patty and gave her a firm paddle on her ass.

"Fuck! You Bitch!" Patty screamed in pain.

"Now! Let's try the other cheek, shall we?" smiled Laree.

Laree re-positioned Patty and grabbed her by the waist once more. She proceeded to give Patty's other ass cheek a very firm paddle.

"Shit!" Patty screamed in pain once more.

Laree proceeded to give Patty's ass cheeks 2 more paddles each. Each time, the paddle became firmer and harder. By the end of the session, tears were streaming down Patty's face. Laree walked back to the table and placed the paddle down. She then walked back to Patty.

"Please stop. I beg you! Please stop." Patty said as she sobbed.

"Why should I? It looks like you're enjoying it! Are you enjoying it? Patty?" Laree asked as she patted and rubbed Patty's reddened ass cheek with her hand.

"Please stop! Please!" Patty begged as the tears began to dry up.

"Are you or are you not enjoying this? Answer the question!" Laree demanded.

"Please!" Patty begged once more.

"Well? What's the answer going to be? Yes or no?" Laree asked again.

"Yes." Patty said, weakly.

"That's my girl!" Laree exclaimed as she patted Patty's ass cheek again.

Laree walked behind Patty and knelt down. Both of Patty's ass cheeks were red from the paddling.

"Do you like to fuck, Patty? Do you like to suck? Tell me!" Laree demanded.

"Yes." Patty said.

"Yes what? Fuck? Suck? Maybe you like anal. Do you like anal, Patty?" Laree demanded as she grabbed Patty's ass. "Do you like your pussy lick? How about your asshole? Do you like your asshole licked, Patty?"

"I like it all!" Patty replied softly.

"Liar!" Laree shouted.

"I'm not lying. Honestly!" Patty replied.

"So, you're a whore then? Are you a whore, Patty? Is that how you get so many title shots? Do you fuck and suck your way to the top? Answer the question, whore!" bellowed Laree.

"I'm not a whore." Patty said as she began to sob again.

"You're going to enjoy this, whore!" Laree said as she parted Patty's ass cheeks.

Laree began licking Patty's asshole. Slowly at first but became firmer and harder. Laree also started to slap Patty's already reddened ass cheeks.

"Owww! Ahhhhh!" Patty moaned as her tears began to dry up again.

Between the tonguing, licking and smacking, Patty became very confused.

"How can something be so painful yet so pleasurable at the same time?" Patty thought.

Laree continued tongue and licking Patty's asshole while at the same time, smacking her ass cheeks.

Patty started to moan softly as Laree now started to lick and suck Patty's pussy.

Laree got up and walked to front. She faced Patty and grabbed the side of her face. Laree kissed Patty roughly and forcefully.

"Mmmmmpf!" Patty mumbled.

Laree darted her tongue in and out of Patty's mouth. Once satisfied that Patty's mouth was dripping her saliva, Laree backed away and grabbed the pulley system controller.

"Now, it's your turn!" Laree said.

"My turn to do what?" Patty replied in a confused manner.

"You're going to lick my ass and eat my pussy! That's what!" Laree laughed as she lowered Patty's arms.

"I've never ... had sex with a woman before!" Patty admitted.

"I thought that you said you did! Liar!" Laree shouted as she gave Patty a hard smack on her bottom.

'Owwww!" Patty exclaimed.

"Now get on your knees, whore! Hands behind your back!" Laree shouted.

Patty, still shackled, got on her knees and did as Laree commanded. Laree approached Patty and grabbed Patty's ears.

"Owwww! That hurts!" Patty exclaimed as Laree, forcefully, rubbed her crotch onto Patty's face.

"Like that, whore? I know you do!" Laree shouted.

Laree released her grip on Patty and began to unzip her leather pants. She lowered her pants down to her knees. Laree walked back to Patty and grabbed Patty by the side of her face. She positioned Patty's face right in front of her pussy.

"Now stick out your tongue!" Laree commanded.

Patty obeyed. Laree lowered her pussy onto Patty's tongue.

"Now lick it, Bitch!" Laree barked.

Patty began to lick Laree's pussy as Laree continued to move Patty's head from side to side.

Laree began to moan softly. Her moans increased with intensity as Patty continued to lick Laree's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm!" Laree moaned. Laree would also rub her clit onto Patty's tongue for added stimulation.

Laree's moans got louder and louder until her body shuddered with a tremendous orgasm.

"Wow! You do that quite well!" Laree exclaimed. "Now, it's my turn!"

Laree walked back to the table. She scanned the rest of the toys, trying to find one to suit the occasion.

"Yes! I think you're going to enjoy this one!" Laree laughed as she picked up a huge black dildo. "What do you think, Patty? Big enough for you? I'm going to fuck you with it!"

"Jesus Christ!" Patty exclaimed. The dildo was bigger than her forearm. "You're fucking nuts! That's huge!"

Laree began to laugh as she put the dildo back down and picked up a strap-on harness. She slipped on the harness and secured it around her waist.

"But before that I'm going to fuck in the ass!" Laree laughed as she scanned the table for another dildo. "Yes! Here's the one!"

Laree grabbed the anal dildo and secured it to the harness. She walked over to the controller and picked it up. Laree pressed one of the buttons and Patty's arms started to rise.

"Time to stand up!" Laree shouted. "Stand up, Patty! Now!".

Patty began to slowly stand up. At the same time, Laree moved a small table and placed it front of Patty.

grover10
grover10
77 Followers
12