The Teaching Ch. 04

Story Info
A continuation of a lesbian non-consenual BDSM story.
4.4k words
4.02
22.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grover10
grover10
78 Followers

"No. No. NO!" Amy screamed as she tried to run. But she felt like she was running in mud. The more steps she took, the deeper into the mire she sank. Her arms and legs felt as if they weighed a tonne.

"What the fuck is going on?" Amy shouted with panic in her eyes as she continued to sink into the mud. She was covered in the sticky and dirty stuff. She struggled and struggled but the more she struggled, the deeper she would sink.

The mud reached her neck as Amy tried to keep her head above the slime. She couldn't. She closed her mouth tightly as the mud is trying to force its way in. Eventually, her head in now engulfed by the slime.

With one last attempt, Amy tried to extend her arms up but to no avail. The mud had won.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Amy screamed as she awoke. The thrashing of her arms and legs caused the shackles to rub against her skin, reminding her that the kidnapping and torment were all to real. The nipple clamps also served as a reminder.

Her pussy still burned slightly and her nipples throbbed due to the ordeal that they endured yesterday.

Amy decided to lay very still. Again, the dampness of the room caressed her naked body but unfortunately, it was not a soothing nor a comforting touch.

Amy looked stared at the dim light and thought about where Patty was and what torture was being inflicted upon her.

Anger crept back into Amy's mind. She had to stop Laree regardless of cost.

"Maybe" Amy thought. "If I could pretend to become docile like Patty, Laree could drop her guard!"

Although her body was physically abused, Amy's mental toughness was still very resilient. Her mind raced at all the possible scenarios where she can become the manipulator as opposed to be the manipulated and tormented.

"Yes. Yes." Amy thought. "Patty! We're getting out today! And I have the perfect plan!"

A weak smile can across Amy's face but a smile nonetheless. A sense of hope made her feel somewhat better.

"Now! Now!" Amy thought. "It's my turn!"

As she finished her thought, Amy heard the door being unlocked. She turned her head towards the door and stayed very still, like she was still asleep.

Amy opened one eye and she saw the door swing open. She also saw 2 pairs of legs and a chain. Patty was still barefooted and all Amy could assume was that Patty was still naked.

"Good!" Amy thought. "She brought Patty with her! But I must be careful! Patty might still be very weak! If she's not, then it'll be two-on-one!"

Amy remained very still but continued to keep one eye open.

"Get in there!" Amy immediately recognized the voice of Laree.

"Stop pushing me!" the other voice replied. That definitely was Patty and she was talking. And she was talking back to Laree.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Amy thought. "Patty's fighting back! Good!"

Amy smiled from ear-to-ear. Her plan of escaping will work.

Patty shuffled into the room, dragging the chain behind her. Her wrists were bound this time.

Laree then proceeded to enter the room. She closed the door behind her, locked the door and flicked on the light switch.

Buzzing and crackling sounds were heard again. And like before, the ceiling lights came on, one by one, illuminating the dark room.

Amy continued to lie very still and all the while, keeping one eye open.

"Let's see if Amy is up." Laree said as she continued to push Patty towards the large wooden table.

When they reached the table, Amy quickly closed her eye.

"Still sleeping like a baby! Shall we wake her up?" Laree said. "Now! That sounds like a good idea!"

"Move Patty!" Laree shouted as she pushed Patty towards Amy. "Let's wake up your friend! And you're going to do the honours!"

"No! I'm not!" Patty replied as she continued to walk towards Amy.

"After I gave you food and drink last night, you continue to disobey me?" Laree grabbed the chain and gave it a swift tug.

"Ahhhhh!" Patty felt a huge jerk on her neck. She lost her balance and fell backwards and landed on her back heavily and also bumped her head.

"Owwww!" Patty screamed in pain as Laree towered over her.

Patty, rubbing her head, looked up at Laree and apologized. "Sorry. I won't do that again."

"No! No you won't!" Laree snapped at her. "Now, get up, you ingrate!"

Patty slowly stood up. Once up, she lowered her head and placed her hands behind her back.

"Wake up your buddy!" Laree demanded.

Laree pushed Patty toward Amy. She nearly fell again but this time, Patty managed to regain her balance. Laree urged her on. Patty walked up to Amy and squatted down.

As Patty reached her hand out, Amy opened her eyes slowly and winked at Patty. Because Patty blocked Laree's line of sight, she didn't see Amy winking at Patty. Patty, slightly startled, almost lost her balance. She managed to regain it but quickly placing her other hand on the ground.

"You okay?" Laree shouted.

"Yes. I suddenly became dizzy." Patty replied.

"Hurry up and wake her up! I want to have fun and you get to watch!" Laree said as she laughed.

Patty proceeded to shake Amy. Amy didn't budge. Patty shook Amy harder. Again, no movement.

"Oh no!" Patty shouted as she quickly covered her face with her hands. She turned her head to look at Laree. And with her head down, Patty slowly shook it from side to side.

"Can't be! She was alive last night!" Laree said as she started to panic. "Let me see!"

Laree quickly ran by Patty and to Amy's side. She lowered herself onto one knee and leaned in. In her haste, Laree dropped the chain.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Laree shouted as she shook Amy quite vigorously.

Amy slowly opened her eyes and said, "Surprise!"

Laree felt something across her throat. It was the chain and it was being pulled tight. Laree began to choke as she grabbed for the chain. She continued to struggle but to no avail. Laree was being choked out.

Laree began to fade as her arms dropped to her side. She eventually passed out.

Patty had choked out Laree.

"Patty? Are you okay?" Amy said as Patty released her grip on the chain. Laree slumped over and landed on top of Amy.

"Help me get her off me!" Amy said. Patty quickly removed Laree.

"Is she ...?" Patty asked, looking at Laree with some concern.

"Naw! She's out! Good move by the way!" Amy replied. "Help me out of these chains!"

"Yep! With all the crap that she put us through, she deserves it!" Patty said as she scrambled over to Amy. "Shit! I need a key!"

"Check around Laree's neck!" Amy said. Patty checked and pulled out several keys.

"One of them has got to be the key for the chains!" Amy said, excitedly.

Patty checked one by one and finally, she managed to open the first lock.

With a huge smile on her face, Patty freed Amy from the shackles. She saw the metal clamps and promptly removed from Amy's nipples.

Amy tried to stand up but her legs felt weak. However, she did managed to sit up.

Patty and Amy hugged and smiled.

"How are you? You were in rough shape yesterday!" Amy asked as she brushed the hair from Amy's forehead.

"I'm doing much better. She actually did give me some food and water last night." Patty replied.

"I'll be back! Don't go anywhere!" Patty said as she stood up.

Amy laughed. "Where are you going?" Amy asked.

"I'm going to get some water." Patty replied.

"Cool! I'm really thirsty!" Amy said. "And how about some clothes as well?"

"You got it!" Patty said as she turned to leave. "I've got to get myself something to wear as well!"

"Hey! I have an idea. Aren't you and Laree the same size?" Amy said as a sly grin came over her face.

"Yep!" Amy said. "I know exactly what you're thinking! You're evil!"

"Not as evil as Laree! Well as they say. Every good deal deserves another!" Amy replied.

"Gimme a hand!" Patty said as she turned a passed out Laree over onto her back.

"Sure can!" Amy replied.

The two friends quickly disrobed Laree. And Patty started to put on her new outfit.

"How do I look?" Patty asked.

"Nice!" Amy said, approvingly. "Don't forget the keys"

Patty grabbed the keys from the floor and placed the lanyard around he neck. As she was doing that, Amy decided to shackle the now naked Laree.

"Perfect!" Patty said. "Water and food?"

"Sounds great! I'm starving as well!" Amy answered.

"I'll be back!" Patty said as she headed for the door.

"I'll go with you! She's not going anywhere!" Amy said as she looked down at Laree.

Both women headed for the door. They passed the large wooden table.

"Shit! That woman was a psycho!" Amy said as she scanned the table with her eyes. Patty nodded in total agreement.

"Look at all this stuff!" Amy exclaimed. "Wait just one minute!"

Amy saw something that pique her interest. She walked over, picked it up from table and examined the toy.

"Look what we have here!" Amy exclaimed, gleefully, as she showed the toy to Patty.

Patty laughed as Amy put the toy back down.

Patty said, "C'mon! Let's get you some clothing and us some food and water! I know where Laree keeps it and we now have the key!"

"Sound good!" Amy said.

They continued toward the door. When they reached it, Patty unlocked it and both women left the room. Amy closed the door behind her and Patty locked it.

In the distant, Laree could hear something but she wasn't sure what it was exactly. She also felt like something was hitting her on the side of the face. The muffled sounds continued and to her, it sounded like conversation. Laree, then felt something really hard hitting her face. She awoke with a start. Her entire head was dripping with something cold.

"Wakey! Wakey! Remember us?" the voice spoke.

Laree shook her head and moved her arms slowly. She tried to move her arms again but this time, a little more quickly. She turned her head toward the voice and quickly opened her eyes. Laree started to panic.

Standing over her, were Patty and Amy and Laree started to wail and struggle. Her arms and legs were restrained. Laree looked up at her wrists and soon realized that she was bound by the same restraints that she had used on Amy.

"Look Patty, our plaything has woken up! Amy said. "Hi Plaything! How does it feel? Not so good, huh."

Listen! I meant it as a joke!" Laree stammered. "I just wanted to have some fun, that's all!"

"Sure you did! I have bruises on top of bruises. And the welts aren't going away any time soon!" Patty shouted. "You starved us! You beat us! Fun eh? I'll show you fun!"

Patty knelt down on one knee beside Laree and raised her hand. Lucky for Laree, Amy grabbed Patty's arm.

"Let me go!" Patty yelled at Amy, all the while trying to free her arm.

"Patty! Patty! That's too easy! Smacking her around is just too easy! Besides, she'll probably enjoy it!" Amy said as she turned to look at Laree. "Am I right, Laree? I'm right, aren't I?"

"We need to prolong the fun like what she did to us! Right Laree?" Amy continued. "Right Laree?"

Laree remained silent as she struggled against the chains. Tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Don't cry." Amy said. "Why are you crying for? We thought that you would enjoy our little game."

Laree began to sob uncontrollably. Rivers of tears began to stream down her face and she struggled even more.

"I said shut up!" Patty shouted at Laree. "So it's okay for you to beat up and torture people but it's not okay for anyone to beat you up! Is that it?"

Laree continued to cry.

"Listen! The more you cry, the madder you're making me! You understand?" Patty shouted as she raised her hand again.

Patty was really mad. After all, she was the one that Laree abused and tortured the most.

"Wow! I've never seen Patty this mad before. What the fuck did you do to her?" Amy demanded. "Maybe she reciprocate. And then I'll reciprocate! We'll just take turns! Sound good?"

"You better listen to her!" Amy added.

Laree's crying began to subside.

"That's better! Isn't that better?" Amy asked. "I think it's better! But we're still going to have fun!"

"Patty? Let's see what Laree brought for us to play with." Amy said as she gestured in the direction of the table with her head.

"Sounds fantastic, Amy!" Patty said with joy. "After you!"

Amy started to walk to the table as Patty stood up. Patty winked at Laree, turned and followed Amy.

As soon as they reached the table, Amy said, "So, Patty? What did Laree exactly do to you?"

"Well Amy. She fucked me in the ass without using any lube! And it hurt like shit!" Patty yelled.

"Anything else?" Amy continued asking.

"Let's see! Oh yea! She made me eat her out and lick her ass!" Patty added. "What about you, Amy? What did Laree do to you?"

"You saw some of it! The electro-shock clamps! She got you to fuck me with that huge effing dildo! And no lube as well!" Amy answered.

"I remember that she also whipped and paddled my ass until it was red and sore!" Patty added.

"You poor thing!" Amy said. "How's your butt by the way? Does it still hurt?"

"Yeah, it still hurts! It still hurts because it didn't get it's revenge yet!" Patty shouted as she turned her head and glared at Laree.

"Look at all this shit!" Amy said. "Are you moonlighting as a dominatrix by night, Laree?"

Laree continued to remain silent. She turned her head away to avoid looking at the two ladies.

"You know what, Patty! Let's get started! Want to go first?" Amy asked.

"Sure! I'll go first!" Patty agreed. "What should I try first?"

Patty started picking up the toys,one by one, from the table and began to examine each one carefully.

"I think I use this one first!" Patty said, excitedly.

Patty picked up a metal pinwheel with protruding metal spikes.

"I wonder what this one does!" Patty exclaimed with a smile.

"Let's not use a gag! I want to hear her scream for mercy!" Amy replied.

"Great idea, Amy!" Patty said as she rolled the pinwheel on her palm. "Oh! I like this one already!"

Patty walked toward Laree.

"Please! Please don't! I'll confess! I'll confess!" Laree shouted as she struggled against her restraints.

"Confess to what, Laree? To kidnapping? Torture? Humiliation? Starvation? Confess to what! All of the above?" Amy shouted back.

"No. No. No. It's not easy. You will confess but we need some retribution first!" Patty shouted as she knelt down beside Laree.

Patty placed the pinwheel on Laree's naked body and began to roll it.

"Owww! That hurts!" Laree shouted as she squirmed.

"It's supposed to!" Patty said as she continued to roll the metal spikes across Laree's naked flesh.

Patty seemed to enjoy rolling the wheel over and over Laree's nipples the best.

Laree begged for the torture to stop but all Patty did was laugh.

"Pleas stop! Please! I beg you!" Laree shouted.

"What do you say, Patty? How would you rate the toy? From one to ten?" Amy asked.

"I'll say it's a four!" Patty replied.

"Only a four?" Amy asked.

"Yeah! She didn't squirm enough!" Patty said as she looked at Laree.

"Okay! It's my turn!" Amy said as she walked to the table.

"Yep!" Patty replied as she stood up and moved back.

"Ah! Here's one! She flogged you, right?" Amy asked.

"She sure did!" Patty replied.

"Okay then! Flogging it is!" Amy said. "Like to flogged, Laree?"

Amy picked up the flogger and walked to Laree. She, too, knelt down beside Laree. Laree pleaded by shaking her head side to side.

"No! Please no!" Laree stammered as her eyes started to well up with tears. She continued to struggle.

Amy slowly traced the flogger around Laree's breasts. And with a quick flick of her wrist, the flogger found its mark.

"Ahhhhh!" Laree shouted as she winced in discomfort.

Amy continued the circular motion of the flogger around Laree's breasts, only stopping to give Laree's pain receptors a little action.

"Owwww!" Laree screamed louder.

Amy continued the flogging down Laree's body. The frequency and intensity of the torture increased to the point that Laree started to beg for her life. Red welts started to appear all over Laree's body. All the while, Amy remained silent but from her facial expressions, she did enjoy hearing Laree beg and scream.

Amy suddenly stopped the flogging and stood up.

"That was fun! Your turn!" Amy said as she walked back to the table, leaving Laree sobbing on the ground.

Patty nodded and headed to the table.

"What should we try next? Hmmmm." Patty said as she scanned the table with her eyes.

"Gimme a hand!" Patty asked Amy as she picked up an anal plug. Amy knew exactly what Patty meant as she nodded her head. Patty inserted the plug onto a strap-on harness and slipped the harness assembly onto herself.

"I'm ready!" Patty said, admiring herself.

"Yup! You look like you're ready to go!" Amy replied as she smiled.

Patty picked up the small table and approached Laree. At the same time, Amy reached for the chain controller and pressed one of the buttons.

The familiar whirling sound came on and Laree's leg shackles began to loosen. Patty slipped the table underneath Laree's butt.

"Stop." Patty said as Amy released the button.

"No lube! I want to hear you scream!" Patty said to Laree as she positioned herself in front of Laree's raised butt.

"Please don't!" Laree begged as Amy approached Laree.

Patty laughed and said, "You like pussy, don't you?"

"She does! Although she doesn't want to admit it! Isn't that right?" Amy asked as she started to pull down her pants. "Answer the question!"

Laree remained silent.

"No answer, eh? Okay then, I'll give you reason to keep your mouth busy!" Amy laughed as she positioned herself over Laree.

Amy lowered herself onto Laree's mouth.

"Stick out that tongue and eat me, Bitch!" Amy shouted as she grabbed the sides of Laree's head.

"I said stick out your tongue!" Amy shouted. Laree complied.

"Mmmmmmphf!" Laree mumbled as Amy manipulated Laree's head.

"Yeah! That's it! You like pussy! I thought so! Mmmmmm!" Amy continued to move Laree's head back and forth. "You're such a good muff diver!"

At the same time, Patty positioned the dildo up against Laree's asshole. She rubbed the tip of the rubber cock slowly around the brown hole.

Patty managed to insert the tip of the toy into Laree's orifice and with a swift push, the dildo slid right in.

"Mmmmmmmphf!" Laree's muffled screams rang out. Amy looked down and again, Laree's eyes started to tear up.

Amy smiled and said, "You must be in, Patty!"

"Oh yeah! Slid it right in!" Patty laughed as she started to pump the dildo in and out of Laree's asshole. "Enjoying it, Bitch? You must be!"

"She is!" Amy agreed as she continued to force Laree's mouth onto her pussy. "Good girl! I knew you could do it!"

Amy could feel Laree's body move rhythmically as she started to match her own gyrations to the movement.

Amy looked down and saw that Laree had closed her eyes. But the frown on her Laree's face indicted that Laree was indeed in discomfort. This made Amy feel a lot better.

"What's the matter, Laree? Not enjoying your own medicine?" Amy said as she continued to force feed her pussy to Laree.

Laree remained silent as her mouth and tongue were used against her will.

"Having fun back there?" Amy asked.

"I sure am!" Patty exclaimed as she continued to pump the dildo in and out of Laree's asshole. Patty started to rub Laree's clit with her thumb. At first, it was slow but after a minutes, the rubbing became very frenzied.

"Mmmmmmphf!" Laree's muffled screams were heard and her eyes were as large as saucers.

"I think she's cumming! Great job back there!" Amy shouted with glee as she started to turn around to see what Patty did to Laree.

"Just a little finger action did the trick!" Patty said with a smile.

Laree's muffled moans were heard as her body rocked with excitement.

"I want to hear this!" Amy said as she slowly lifted herself off Laree.

grover10
grover10
78 Followers
12