The Teal Thong

Story Info
A young couple both get used by a stranger.
3.1k words
4.25
87.8k
82
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbear64
tbear64
246 Followers

Sitting on the lounge couch in a dimly lit corner of the hotel bar, I watched in what seemed like slow motion as my beautiful but drunken wife struggled to keep the handsome strangers roaming hand out of her lap.

Theresa was sitting right next to me, with the stranger with a flowery shirt sitting next to her on the other side, touching her very inappropriately. She fumbled and resisted, trying to ward away his hand, but clearly without the requisite strength or coordination to defend herself. The interloper easily avoided Theresa's hands and slipped his wandering paw under her brightly colored skirt. The look of triumph on his face said 'mission accomplished,' and I could tell from the movement of her skirt that he was successfully rubbing her shaved pussy.

Usually I would have been lit up with fury and savagely defended my shy wife's honor against such a violation, but for some strange reason the intimate trespass didn't bother me.

My uncharacteristic nonchalance towards a total stranger feeling up my lady made me wonder if this friendly fellow vacationer at the hotel bar hadn't maybe drugged us both, because this was unimaginable. Never had either my new wife or I allowed such an outrage. Nonetheless, for reasons unknown to me, all of her useless squirming to avoid his hands and her slurred protests just amused me.

"Don't....don't!" I heard her slur, but the stranger just grinned and made her kiss him. Soon he was fingering her, and my wife leaned her head into his shoulder to avoid being made to kiss him, then I saw him taking advantage of her leaning to run his free hand inside the back of her shirt to unclasp her bra. Her struggle fascinated me, but I did nothing to help her.

"Oooohhh..." Theresa softly moaned in frustrated arousal, still clenching her thighs against his hand and getting gently fingered.

It was captivating to watch my gorgeous respectable wife struggle so ineffectively. She was leaning into another man, hoping to avoid his kisses, while squeezing her thighs to somehow minimize his access to her pussy that already had a finger in it, and now she had a new problem, finding her plump tits released and also being felt up.

It obviously frustrated her greatly that she was losing the battle so badly, but all that I could do was watch in rapt fascination. Never in a million years would I have ever believed that such a thing could happen. Clearly we had both drank too much before the smooth talking stranger brought the last round to our booth and joined us, but now it was just surreal... my mind had been immobilized, and I was not only powerless to help my struggling wife, but strangely calm about it.

My wife made me proud, she was valiant- she put up a long but futile resistance. Clearly she was in a fog and her limbs had so little power that the stranger was able to take what he wanted, right here in the dark hotel bar. Eventually she just sobbed and stopped struggling, and I heard the stranger say, "Good girl. Just enjoy it," as he held the back of her neck and turned her head to press her lips to his, and now unhindered, gleefully finger fucked my wife's sex.

***

I couldn't remember going to our hotel room, but all of a sudden I was sitting on the couch and the stranger was leaning over me, gently slapping my face to wake me up until I opened my eyes and stared up at him dumbly.

Looking down at me grinning like an ape, he said, "Now try to stay awake Michael, I want you to watch me fuck your shy young wife."

"Ok..." I answered, in a daze and feeling passive.

Theresa was stripped down to just her new teal thong and bra that we had bought at Victoria's Secret for this honeymoon trip. She was sitting on a large cushion chair directly across from me, looking at me with the dumb stare of an innocent doe. "Honey, what's happening?" she asked me in a resigned voice.

"I don't know..." I answered, as the stranger walked behind her and leaned over to cup her plump breasts with both hands and grinned over at me.

"You lovebirds have been hypnotized and drugged," the stranger said, "and you won't remember a thing after I leave."

"Oh," I said dumbly.

"Theresa, lean forward so that I can unclasp your bra again sweetheart," the tall stranger ordered softly.

"Ok," she obeyed, leaning forward as the man unclasped her teal bra and then guided the straps forward as he pulled it off of her slender tanned arms, revealing two perfectly plump firm C-cup breasts with small areolas and long nipples.

I watched in shocked fascination as my lovely young wife obeyed this stranger like a child would obey a parent. I had spent six months working my ass off to get a look at those gorgeous tits, and less than an hour after meeting him, she was letting him remove her bra.

Taking her slender throat in his hand, the stranger gently tilted her head back over the back of the chair and kissed her, running his tongue inside her mouth. Holding her head there with a hand grasping her blonde hair, his other hand slid down to her chest until cupping her soft breast and massaging the long dark nipple between his thumb and middle finger.

"Mmmmmmmm..." she softly murmured into his mouth as he kissed her and massaged her beautiful breast.

Theresa was either unable to prevent the assault, or didn't want to. I couldn't tell. All I know is that she made no effort to resist.

"Now Theresa, you have too many clothes on. I want you to stand up and look directly into your husbands eyes as you slowly lower your thong to the floor and slip them off of your feet," the tall man instructed.

Without a word, my wife stood up and turned her baby blue eyes to mine as if having no modesty or a care in the world. Then she slowly lowered her teal thong down until I could see her strawberry blonde runway trim come into view.

Standing off to the side to enjoy the show, the stranger whistled softly then instructed her, "Go slow for Daddy, and look your new husband in the eyes lovingly while you show him what you're about to surrender to me."

Theresa smiled her model perfect smile at me and slipped the thin teal thong down until her shaved pussy, tanned in the tanning booth for the past month, came into full view.

"Michael, have you ever seen your wife undress for another man?" he asked.

"No sir," I replied, unsure of where the 'sir' had come from. At 6'3 and 245lbs of rock hard strength, I had never felt the need to act deferentially like this before, but I somehow knew that the stranger was my superior and expected my respect.

"Have you ever given your wife to another man?" he continued, as the teal thong passed my wife's beautiful little pussy and the triangle portion fell slack between her toned thighs, slowly continuing down.

"No sir," I answered, mesmerized by my wife's blue eyes, bright smile, and lovely full breasts dangling as she bent to slip the thong over her knees.

The stranger came to stand behind me as we both watched Theresa slowly strip, and whispered in my ear, "She's very beautiful. Thank you for bringing her to this hotel to pleasure me."

"You're welcome sir," my lips said automatically.

Theresa slipped the teal thong over each ankle, and stood up, looking at the stranger like a child waiting for instructions.

"Good girl," said the stranger, "Now walk slowly over to your husband and lean until your breasts are almost touching his face, then hand the thong to him. When you surrender it, tell Michael that it is not his, that he is to give your thong to a real man, me."

Theresa complied, walking over to me buck naked, with a perfect toned hour glass figure, her hips swaying like an island princess and her tan breasts seductively swinging with a gentle rhythm. I had never seen her look so beautiful. Soon she stood directly in front of me, with her runway trim just a foot away from my hungry eyes. My cock rose in my Bermuda shorts.

Leaning in until her nipples were a whisker away from my lips, I could feel the heat of her bronze breasts and smell her coconut oil lotion as she softly placed the thong that I that had bought her in my hand and said apologetically, "Honey, these aren't for you, they're for a real man. Give them to Daddy."

Tears misted my eyes, as some hidden part of me felt that I had lost her forever, but obediently I folded the new thong and handed it to the tall stranger like a trained sheep.

"Good boy," he soothed.

"Now Theresa, I want you to softly kiss your husbands neck and lovingly rub his cock through his shorts, it looks like your beautiful body is getting him a little turned on. Michael, I want you to sit there and enjoy it, but you are not allowed to touch your wife," he said.

"Ok Sir," I replied, as my excitement and breathing increased.

Theresa rubbed and caressed, softly kissing my neck until my boner strained against my shorts and I almost begged for permission to touch her.

"Ok, that's enough," the stranger finally said, "There's no sense in teasing him anymore, because I'm saving you for myself sweetheart."

"Ok Daddy," Theresa responded, stepping away from me.

***

My mind was foggy as slow recognition brought me back to consciousness. Someone was gently slapping me.

"Wake up Michael, it's not time for night night yet. You have to watch the show," a man's voice said from faraway.

Blinking my eyes, I saw my vision begin to clear, as if coming up from the bottom of a swimming pool, and the stranger in the colored shirt was looking down at me.

I looked over at the chair, and saw that my gorgeous wife was facing away from me, her ass at my eye level as she was bent over with her hands sinking in the chairs seat cushion. I could hear her crying and mumbling, "More please," as red hand prints slowly faded from her perfect little ass.

"Are you awake Michael?" asked the stranger.

"Yes Sir," I replied, still aware of my humble place below this great man.

"Good. Now I want you to get off of the couch and kneel down on both knees, facing me," he ordered.

Obediently, I got down onto my knees, my face mere inches from his bulging crotch.

"Theresa," he continued, "Come over here and kneel down beside my leg. I want you to have a good view."

Theresa, naked and her eyes puffy from crying, walked over on weak legs and kneeled down as instructed.

The stranger then instructed, "Michael, take out my cock and suck on it. You've recieved blowjobs before, so you should know what to do. I want you to give me head while your wife watches."

Embarrassed but compliant beyond my imaginings, I rubbed the strangers bulging erection through his tan slacks, then obediently unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, zipping the copper zipper down and fishing his hot throbbing 8-inch cock out of his boxers.

"Theresa, tell your husband to suck it good, because you want it good and hard when I put it between your beautiful legs," the man told her.

Looking at me from a foot away, my lovely wife watched my humiliation and implored me with a strange voice, "Suck Daddy good Michael, because I want him to be hard when he fucks me."

My mind had no bearings, like a row boat drifting away from a foggy dock, as my mouth slowly leaned in of its own volition and I did the unthinkable. My lips touched the warm rubbery head of the stranger's shaft, and my tongue licked the musky smelling cock . He placed his hands on the back of my head and slowly pulled my head forward, forcing my warm mouth over his veiny rod, saying, "Good boy," as I got my first salty taste of his slippery pre-cum.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I started sucking the stranger's thick schlong and raised my trembling hands up to fondle his hairy balls and to stroke his meat. The fact that my wife was watching from a foot away as he started to slowly move his hips to fuck my mouth made it humiliating, but I was not in control of my own body.

"Aaaaahhhh..." he sighed appreciatively, "It gives me great joy to be the first one in a young man's proud mouth." As wrong as it was, somehow his words of encouragement and praise meant the world to me, and I sucked harder, hoping that he would cum in my mouth so that I could proudly show it to him on my tongue. Whatever he had planted in my brain through the hypnotism, in conjunction with the powerful drugs and alcohol, was erasing my will power and giving me a sexual hunger for things previously too taboo to even be a possibility.

My naked Theresa knelt on the plush carpet and looked on with wide eyes, clearly growing excited watching me suck another man's cock, and repeating her previous coaching, "Suck it good Michael... Daddy wants to be hard when he fucks me..."

The stranger chuckled, saying to Theresa, "Be patient Little One," as I slurped on his rigid meat, "I will tap that cheap slash of yours very soon."

Beaming up at him with devoted blue eyes, my slender blonde wife smiled her prettiest smile and responded, "OK Daddy."

***

My mind skipped ahead in time somehow, and I heard a voice from deep in a well, "Wake up Michael, I want you to watch helplessly as I take your wife."

"Ok..." I heard my mouth say.

"Put me inside your wife Michael," instructed the stranger, now lying on top of my blonde wife on the hotel bed.

"Yes sir," I replied as I took the strangers pulsing hard on and directed the head to Theresa's vaginal opening.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your wife?" the stranger asked, as his rubbery head pressed against Theresa's sex, making her gasp.

"Yes sir," I answered.

"Good," said the handsome stranger, "Now beg me to fuck her."

Looking down at my panting wife, with her blonde hair spilled across the white pillow and her tanned breasts rising and falling with anticipation, I turned back to the stranger and said, "Sir, please fuck my wife."

The stranger smiled a wicked smile and looked down at the panting girl beneath him staring back with gorgeous blue eyes and instructed her, "Theresa... beg for it."

Some spark of consciousness must have flickered through Theresa's fogged brain, because she whimpered, "No....please don't.."

Smiling, the man pushed his big cock halfway into her tight pussy as a quick sob escaped her throat.

"Beg for it Theresa.." the stranger said patiently, as his hard cock pushed through the tightness of her womanhood, feeling the glory of conquest and the supreme pleasure of her pussy walls squeezing his veiny organ.

"Mmmmmppfff!..." my blonde beauty resisted, even as her body betrayed her, with her hips rotating up to assist his forced penetration.

Twisting her long nipple, and sliding his fat dong in and out of her slick crease, the stranger ordered, "Beg for my cock Theresa."

"Oh god...unh!...hmphh!...ha...oh pleeeease..." she resisted, trying to maintain her dignity as the pleasure from his cock forced her pussy to contract in time to his thrusts.

The stranger grabbed her hair with one hand and pinned her head into the pillow, then instructed me, "Put your hand on her neck and gently choke her."

I did what I was told, as he picked up the urgency of his hip thrusts, abusing my wife's pussy as he now ruthlessly power fucked her.

She responded with greater thrashing and grunts, straining against his iron grip until her eyes were halfway rolled back , and gripping my wrist that held her throat. "Unh! Unh!...agghhh...huh!....yes...yes... unh!...oooohhhhh!!!" she grunted as he slammed his meat into her again and again.

Smiling, the stranger looked at me as he fucked my wife, and ordered me, "Tell your wife to beg for my cock."

Almost sweating from erotic stimulation, and having been teased but denied orgasm earlier, I shouted at my young wife, "Beg for his cock honey!"

Tossing her blonde hair side to side and gripping the strangers back, Theresa groaned and wrapped her long legs around the stranger's ass as he pounded her tight pussy unmercifully. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed as an orgasm rocked her from her toe nails to the tips her long blonde tresses, making her thrash and clutch the bed sheets while arching her back and neck in ecstasy.

"Say it," ordered the stranger, "or I'll fuck your little ass!"

Wide eyed and out of breathe, Theresa felt another wave of primal pleasure washing over her as the strange handsome man shoved his heavy meat home again and again into her responsive sex, slapping her ass with his balls. "Fuuuucccckkkk Meeeee!!!! Aaaahhhhhh!! Pleeeeeease!! Fuck me Daddy!!!" she screamed as his cock jerked and swelled inside her, as it began delivering his hot sperm into her frantically thrashing young body.

Theresa clutched him tightly as her pussy sent spasm after spasm of pleasure through her body and her womanhood contracted against his hefty cock repeatedly to milk every drop of his gift from his jerking balls.

Slowly, his cock's duty done, the stranger stopped humping my wife and had me release my grip on her throat.

"Good girl!" the stranger said breathlessly, as he lay on top of my exhausted wife, still impaling her with his long dick. Then he got up off of her body and looked down at his conquest.

Theresa closed her eyes in shame while the after tremors of her orgasm made her grip the sheets at her side. The strangers hard fucking had been the best of her life. Strangely, she felt very proud that his white milt was slowly seeping out of her abused vagina.

"Thanks for the sweet piece of ass," the stranger said as he left, taking my wife's teal thong with him.

***

tbear64
tbear64
246 Followers