The Tears that I Remembered Ch. 03

Story Info
Grace embraces her new self, and gets close to Helen.
3.4k words
4.5
11.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It has been far too long since I updated this story. I'm sorry. I have so much on my plate these days when it comes to writing. Special thanks to those people who called me out in the comments and asked for me to get back to writing this. It means a lot to me that you enjoy these stories enough to want to read more. I'm not perfect, but I shall do my best to satisfy you. When we last left off, Grace had just made the choice to accept the "gift" that Thomas had previously given to Helen. While there was some real questions as to what else the changes had done to Helen, Grace couldn't resist the temptation of a new life. After Helen and Thomas had some fun, Grace took his gift into her, and underwent her own transformation. The results surprised Helen and Thomas.

*****

My body was something out of one of those dirty videos my husband used to keep in his closet. Not athletic in a practical way, but very pleasing to the eyes and hands. In my actual youth I'd often been so thin that people used to worry. I had to gain weight before I was told that I'd be healthy enough to get pregnant. The person in the mirror was different and yet it was still me. My eyes and my hands could barely believe it.

My blonde hair was back and thicker than I ever remembered it being. My skin was clear and pale in a beautiful but oddly intense way. I could feel that body in the mirror: the heat and vitality of it. I could move it. I cupped my now generous breasts and felt their weight. When I squished them together the effect looked ridiculous and somehow sexy. I imagined having Thomas' face or even his cock between them, and I felt something that I hadn't felt for a long time: horny. I felt the wetness growing in my pussy. It was swollen like I had never remembered it being. It was also covered with thick, dark blonde hair that could probably do with some shaving.

It was so strange being so turned on though. My mind was desperate to remember what it was that I should do. There was no husband to be the lead in this anymore. My body was something almost alien to me: a curvy marionette whose every nerve ending was my own.

I decided to be gentle. With my fingertip I traced around my right nipple and lightly pinched it. I had to pull my hand away—my nipples were so sensitive. My face and hair were mostly the same from what I recalled. I had some pictures in my room that I compared myself to. A different girl, I thought, and yet the same. Hell, I was a "girl" and not an old woman. Grace, I thought, you're not even old enough to buy a drink anymore.

Helen and Thomas had been right to warn me. This was an all too real and drastic change. I didn't know if I regretted doing it, and found that the situation was difficult to process. I couldn't imagine presenting myself to my children and grandchildren. What would they think? The more I thought about, it became harder to grasp and believe that I had children and grandchildren. Their faces were a little blurrier in my memory. That didn't make sense. I should have been able to remember even better with my younger brain.

A pair of soft and dainty hands took hold of my breasts from behind me, and caressed them.

"Not bad is it?" asked Helen.

"No. It's not. But very different."

She made light circles around my nipples with her thumbs. My areolas were reddening and the nipples hardening. I felt her hot breath on my ear and neck as she spoke to me in a whisper.

"Any regrets?"

"I'm not sure. It's like my mind is different. I know that I should have regrets because I had a good life and that's how it's supposed to be, but..."

"You can tell me, honey. Helen's here. I'll take care of you."

"...I look at myself. I feel myself. I feel you touching me, and I don't want it to stop. Is this what you were trying to tell me?"

I winced on the verge of tears. Helen kissed my neck and continued to touch me. "Don't worry. No matter what you'll have me. A whole new life together, Grace."

"So," she said, "Tell me you like it. Tell me that is the greatest thing ever."

"It might be."

I leaned back into her, and her new strength held me. I felt her breasts touching my back, but there was a sheer piece of cloth between us. At some point while I was ogling myself in the mirror, Helen had put on a slip.

"So do we fall into a reverie of constant pleasure or something?"

Helen giggled. "I thought you were having trouble thinking."

"No, I said it was different. It's like just getting off a rollercoaster or waking up. I still am muddled, but I can see what's going on."

Helen kissed the side of my cheek again. "You were sharp in your old life and you still are. I love that about you."

"Where did Thomas go?" My mind was still filled with all manner of dirty thoughts about him.

"I told him to give us some space. That it would take you a while to get used to this, and there still is more that you need to know and do. That's why I put something on. I only walked him to the door, but I didn't want some neighbor kid to see me naked."

I looked into her dark eyes maybe like a child would its mother. "What's 'Phase Two'?"

She looked away from like she'd been hurt, but I still watched her reaction in the mirror. Her mouth made little movements like she tried and failed to begin in different ways, but could not find the words that would suit it.

I kissed her then, and after a moment she returned it. "I trust you," I said. "You said that you'll take care of me, so you will."

She hugged me tighter to her. "I love you, Grace. Since we first met I felt drawn to you. It's changed a little bit, and we're closer now. But I'm still Helen."

Those unusual tears returned to her eyes. They were the lightest of red. I wondered if my own would be like that soon.

Helen turned me around and embraced me from the front. Not a moment later there was a kiss. Kissing another woman was such an unusual thing for me. I remembered what I had done with Helen on the couch, though that seemed so much more like a dream now. She held me in her strong arms, and I felt safe.

I was supposed to be like her, but I didn't feel strong. I put my hands on her sides, and slowly slid them down to her shapely ass, which I felt at gently, like touching a ripe fruit.

I kissed back. It was different that being with a man, she was softer, curvy, and there was a gentleness that was foreign to me. I had come of age in an era where your husband was supposed to be an Alpha Male all the time. Our country could have literally conquered the world, but decided to become suburban.

"It's different," she said, knowing me so well. "Maybe this is too close. We'll always be friends, Grace."

"I want you this way. I'm just...I'm dumb about this kind of thing."

"Not at all," she said. "You're mine. I mean we already were a couple before, we've just added some new facets to the picture."

I kissed her again—eager to please. There was little doubt that she was the dominant in our relationship. That was fine. If I took too much time to ponder my transformation and all of the implications then I would have likely gone insane. Letting Helen take the lead was a fine trade off.

"You're gorgeous," said Helen. "Your pale skin, your shapely body, and those tits...My God, Grace."

She leaned her head down, and took my right nipple in her mouth. She sucked at me greedily. Something I'd never thought that anyone but my babies and sometimes my husband would do. I hadn't felt that since...I couldn't remember.

"I was never really this big," I admitted. "After the babies, when I had milk, they were bigger, but still..."

Helen pulled away leaving a trail of saliva on my breast.

"I would love to drink your milk if you had any. I guess I missed my chance."

What could I even say to that?

"It would've been different," I admitted. "My husband would've thought it strange at first, but he told me once that he liked Italian women."

"Who doesn't?"

Helen looked into my eyes seriously then. Those fine almond-shaped orbs in all of their dark mystery could just as well been a burning bush to me.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to make love to me," I said. "I haven't done it in...well I'm not sure. Be gentle, but please take me, Helen. Don't make me beg for it."

She smiled, and in that I saw something that I loved, but maybe something sinister as well. I didn't think about all of the warnings she had given me before. About the blood in her mouth and how it wasn't hers. None of that mattered. Helen took me by the arm, and led me all the way to her bedroom.

It dawned on me how much it had changed since Helen had been made different. There were pictures of young supermodels, both male and female, on the walls. I couldn't remember ever seeing these, but now in my younger more virile form I was very turned on by them.

"I've had a fantasy ever since you said you were going for the change," she said.

Helen left me at the front of her room, and went to the bottom drawer in her dresser. She dug deep inside, and eventually came out with a strap-on. I had only ever heard about such a thing, and to people of my generation it was a strange and foreign creation. The rubber cock was black and bigger than the ones I had recalled seeing.

Helen peeled off her slip, and then I watched as she strapped the device onto herself. The leather base that held the rubbed phallus covered her pussy and the faint traces of dark, silky hair above it. Seeing a woman with a penis, even artificial was a mind-blowing for me. Like something out of a fantasy world. It even seemed big on her too.

"You're mine," she said. "Your body is new now, and I'm going to be the first to take it."

I nodded. I was willing to do anything for her at that point.

"What do I do?"

"Get on the bed," she said. There was harshness to it; as though she was holding back some darker impulses that I would come to know later.

I agreed to it in my mind. She was what I wanted. I was not going to deny her. Helen could have demanded that I be her slave for all time, and I don't believe there was an ounce of me that would have denied her. In that little moment we had something so perfect.

I crawled atop the bed. I didn't know when she got a new one, but I felt it crush like a cloud beneath me. I waited there on my back like a bride on her wedding night. That had been me once. In the old days that was the start of a woman's sexual life. Nowadays it was just another night.

I watched as Helen took a moment to squeeze some lubricant from a little bottle onto her cock. She smiled at me wickedly as she stroked her hand up and down on the rubber cock, coating it for use. My pussy ached and was dripping with anticipation. I still wasn't used to that. Did I not remember or had my previous life been so bereft of such a thing? Helen climbed onto the bed with me, and our combined weight sunk it down.

My next few breaths were in intolerable waiting. Helen's rubber cock was pointed at me, and it was some dangerous thing that she had dared bring into our world. I spread my legs, as I remembered myself doing all of those years ago. Except this time it was with another woman and not my husband.

Helen gripped her rubber cock, and rubbed it around the outer lips of my pussy as though outlining them for some project. The sensation of which nearly drove me insane.

"Tell me you want this," she said to me. "Tell me that you want me inside of you."

"Please, Helen. I want you inside of me. Make me yours."

Helen smiled, and slowly eased in the tip. The dildo's size was a little something out of the circus to me, but would have been at home on a very large man. Little by little, Helen guided herself in, and I got to experience that wonderful sensation of being filled up.

When she was fully inside, Helen's hands sought out my ripe breasts, and squeezed. We stayed like that for a moment: Helen on top of me with her large dildo stuffed inside my aching pussy.

"You'll fuck Thomas too," she said bluntly. "It's how he is, and we do owe him. I'll try not to get too jealous, but for tonight, Grace, you're mine."

I nodded as best as I could. My breathing had increased as my body tried to make sense of the large thing inside of me.

Helen's hands moved down to my hips for support. Then she slowly withdrew herself from me and buried herself back inside. She was never fully out of me, just enough so the head of her cock brushed my inner lips. The pulling out and pushing in were two different sensations. One was a release and the other was a swelling up. She worked at me as though her rubber dick was a saw.

My mouth was open and on my face must have been a look of idiotic rapture. Did I really think about what it meant? No. My entire being was wrapped up in being Helen's fuck toy. I didn't dwell on the fact that only a day before the larger part of my life was being "grandma". Now I was younger than twenty, and getting my pussy stuffed by my best friend's strap on. There was no regret.

We continued for several minutes, I wasn't used to that. My late husband didn't have much stamina, but Helen didn't need to worry about reaching an orgasm from her cock. She used it like a tool. She slowed down when I cried out in pain, and even stopped to make sure that I was all right. Having another woman in charge of my orgasm was a perfect fit.

During this, my hands fondled at her lusciously hot body. Her tits were not exactly my size, but still larger than they had been. They bounced as she rocked her lower body into mine. I felt small trails of sweat run down from those olive-colored globes. I thought about all of the men, and maybe even the women that she had fucked, and now she was doing it to me. The expression on her face was almost primal, like a predator toying with its meal in jungle.

A tremor rose inside of me. It was like a bell had rung, but while I couldn't hear it, the vibration was there. The aching tingle grew from within my stuffed, wet pussy, and exploded. I closed my eyes against it, and shook.

"That's it sweetie," said Helen. "Ride it out."

I felt her mouth engulf my right nipple, and she sucked hard. There was something else too: a slight sting. She sucked harder and harder. There wasn't much time for me to think about that.

The effects of my climax left me in that wonderful near coma that follows. Helen had stopped fucking me, but didn't pull her cock out. My breast was held firmly by her mouth as she sucked from me.

"Helen," I said, but she remained unmoved.

Then I felt the teeth.

"Helen, stop. Please. What are you doing?"

She looked up at me with her eyes, but her mouth remained attached. Along with the trail of saliva on my breast I could see traces of my blood.

Then I remembered seeing that something had been wrong with her teeth that night she had that rough date. I knew that I had seen them then: two of her front teeth were long, sharp, and bathed in red.

My mouth was agape was silent horror.

Helen's own reverie evaporated, as she realized exactly what she had been doing.

In a moment she pulled away from me, and covered her mouth, as though she could make me un-see it. I looked at my breast and could definitely see the punctures that her teeth had left just above my nipple. Blood trickled slowly out of them. She said that she wanted milk, but had taken blood instead.

"Grace," she whimpered. She was on the precipice of crying. "I'm so sorry...I couldn't help it."

She carefully pulled her strap-on from me, and moved away from me on the bed.

"You hate me," she said. "You must think that I'm a monster now."

"Is this the secret of it?"

"Only a part. A small one really," she said feigning some optimism.

"Am I?"

"No," she shook her head. "Phase one just brings rejuvenation and increased libido. The person enjoys it, but it slowly fades away."

"And they get old again?"

"Eventually. He's done it to some very wealthy people—celebrities, but it's only a small dose so they just get a few years of age off of them. They also don't wait till they're as old as we were. Their 'youth' has to still seem plausible to the general public."

I felt at my breast. There wasn't much pain, and only traces of red clung to my ivory globes. The bite marks slowly knit themselves closed as I watched.

"They healed?"

Helen nodded. "Something in my saliva. It can numb some of the pain, make your blood flow more easily, and helps the wound heal. Plus you're Phase One so you'll heal faster anyway."

"Thomas said that I needed Phase Two. "

"You heard us? Grace, you don't have to be like me. You don't have to be a monster."

Helen was still trying to protect me. Even after all of the things that had changed about us that portion of our relationship still remained. It was why no matter what I watched Helen become, I would always love her.

"I don't think you're a monster. You're just Helen, and I'm yours, remember?"

The red tears flowed down her cheeks, but they were tears of joy.

"I'll take care of you," she said, and embraced me with a fierce kiss. "You and me forever."

I felt the fangs beneath her lips as she kissed me. I kissed her back, and at that moment was not afraid.

*****

Post Script: I hope enjoyed this newest addition to the story. I missed these characters a lot. I'm more known for writing The Lost Prince, so getting back to this one was a nice turn. Writing a lesbian relationship is more of a challenge for me than some of the others. I did my best, and I chose to keep it more in the realm of non-human stuff that just considering it lesbian. This is also just one aspect of the story of these two characters. I really wanted to get Thomas out of the area to give them some time together. From the beginning I've always felt that the main relationship has been between them.

As always please rate and leave your comments if you wish. I love to hear from my readers.