The Tease

Story Info
Two lovers tease each other mercilessly on their Anniversary.
1.5k words
3.67
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're going to be so late!" She thought to herself as she put her hair into a high ponytail. Her beautiful dark hair was always mesmerizing in the eyes of everyone, especially her Love. He loved to pull on it, grab it while he was fucking her senseless. She loved having him do that to her. But right now she was having trouble with it. Last night they got a little too wild, and now it's all tangled up. She had been fighting with it for the past twenty minutes and it all but felt like a losing battle. She hates being late, especially today. Today was the Anniversary of their first meeting, and she wanted it to be wonderful. It was magical that day, the very first day she truly knew what Peace felt like. But now her hair was disagreeing with her, and she wanted to cry.

She had no longer looked down and began shedding light tears that her Love gently came up behind her and wrapped his strong loving arms around her small frame. "Jasmine my love, do not cry. This is our anniversary, a good day. I don't want you to shed tears sweetie."

She turned around and looked up into his dark sensuous eyes. Those eyes were the only pair to see into her soul and not fear what they saw there. They pierced through the darkness in her and made her feel warm, content. As if she finally found what she was looking for. Her love for him knew no bounds, something which was shared in kind to her.

"I know." She sniffled. "But I just want today to be perfect, for you. For us." She looked back down again at his feet, only to have one of his big yet gentle hands lift her head up by the chin.

"Baby, so long as I am with you, and we are together, every day is perfect." A single tear rolled down his eyes, and she wanted then and there to be swept into his embrace and melt into love forever. He lowered his head down and gently kissed her on her angelic lips, sending shivers of pleasure to shoot up her spine. "Are you wet baby?" He didn't have to even ask that though. She was always wet when she heard his voice or felt his presence.

"Baby, why do you always ask me that?" She whispered in his ear.

"Because I love the way it rolls off your beautiful, nasty tongue." "Yes baby, I'm so wet. I still can't believe you can get my pussy this wet." He felt her panties, they were soaking wet, almost dripping down to the ground. "Baby, your pussy is so hot and nasty right now. I have to do something about this."

"Baby, we're going to be late." He silenced her voice with his mouth, his tongue invading her mouth. He lifted up her short skirt, his most favored pink and black checkered skirt. She was wearing a blue thong, something which was easily removed; it came down her legs easily, and fell to the ground, leaving her steaming hot cunt vulnerable to his attentions. He slipped a finger into her, soliciting a moan into his mouth. He dipped it in and turned around, causing her to squeal in delight. They were going to be so late, but this just felt too good to her. She spread her legs farther for him, causing him to unzip his pants and release his 8 inch fuckstick. "Okay baby, you want it? You want this dick?" She only uttered an approving moan, and looked down, seeing him slowly insert the head of his cock into her, only to pop it back out again. She let out a mewling sound, a little bit unsatisfied that he was teasing her like this. He popped it in and out, in and out, over and over again. He loved doing this, it felt so good. Plus, he wanted to make sure tonight she'd have very nice and intense orgasm, or dozen for that matter. He did this for a few minutes, and then, much to the chagrin of both, he popped it out and stuck it back into his pants. He kissed her one last time, and then left, heading downstairs. She was sexually frustrated, but couldn't do anything about it now, knowing full well there was always a reason for him doing such a thing.

Still sexually charged, they got into their SUV and headed for the Olive Garden. Once there, they proceeded to worsen the situation between them. A tickle of the foot here, a gentle touch of the hand there, biting of the lips after saying a double entendre. It got to where she had to step outside, and take a few breaths. He had to go to the bathroom, and splash some cold water on his face, trying to focus on getting through the dinner, so the real fun can begin. As soon as they were given a receipt to their dinner, they were out the door. They couldn't even make it inside the truck, they were grabbing at each other, embracing each other with fervor. Tongue on tongue, hands on breasts and crotch. Finally, they were somehow able to open one of the doors and climb inside. As soon as the door was closed, they ripped off his shirt, sending buttons flying to and fro. He looked so powerful over her, that she couldn't keep from shivering a little in fear of him, especially when he stared at her in animalistic lust. He raised her skirt up to her waist, only to see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. He laughed at this, and proceeded to tongue-fuck her mouth, much to her delight. He wasn't through teasing, and whipped his dick out, slapping her juicy pussy with it. "You want it in you baby? That big hard cock slamming inside your pussy? Huh? Deep inside that tight fuck-slot of yours?"

"GOD YES BABY!!! SEND THAT DICK FLYING INTO ME!!! ROOT ME WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL TOOL OF YOURS BABY!!!"

He continued to slap her pussy with his dick, harder and harder, until finally, he slammed his dick into hard, hard. Her eyes opened wide, and uttered a scream that reached all the way up into the heavens. He brought it all the way out and slammed it back in again. He proceeded to do this, letting out animal grunts as he violated her with his dick. She whipped her head back, screaming in pleasure as she gave herself to him, splaying her legs wider and wider with each passing thrust. She was screaming, moaning, and thrusting her sloppy wanting pussy harder and harder onto his steel-like dick. Soon, she was cumming, unleashing a torrent of her love juices flying all over the place. This only caused him to brutally fuck her, slamming his dick in her, pulling out all the way, and slamming back in again. This sent her into a cluster of orgasms, one interloping on the other. After a while, he lowered himself down, and slid out of her.

"Why'd you stop baby? You need to cum too."

"I know sweetie. And you can bring me off with that hot mouth of yours as we drive home." She moaned at hearing this, and slid into the passenger's seat, bending down to tickle his still rock-hard dick with her tongue. He shivered as he proceeded to drive them both home. She slid her face on and off his c***, feeling it pulse in her mouth, dripping pre-cum on her tongue, tasting delicious. He could barely keep his eyes o the road it felt so good, be he was able to. She slid on him harder and harder, making load slurping noises. They were almost there, in more ways than one. Finally, they pulled into the driveway, after almost hitting the mailbox and their neighbor's garden gnomes. Finally, his hands were free to use. He put one on the top of her head, wrapping his hand in her hair. He pulled her up by the hair and spit in her mouth. She moaned as she tasted his saliva, thanking him for the treat. He told her he had an even better treat, and shoved her face back down on his dick. He used her hair as a handle, pulling her up and off his cock, as he finger-banged her with four fingers. They were both on the verge of cumming. But he decided to see how far she was willing to go. He lifted her off his throbbing meat. She was saddened by this, and wanted to know why he was denying her his cum in her mouth.

"All in due time, baby. I want to see how far I can hold out."

"Oooh, am I to be your test subject?" "Yes, you'll be the slut I experiment on."

And with that, he took her by the hand into the house. I wonder what all they did?

Hmmmmmm.

Well, I guess we'll just have to use our imaginations on this one kids. (wink)