The Tease

Story Info
Who is teasing whom when passions flare.
4k words
3.95
44.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rhett48
Rhett48
3 Followers

Cindy and Dwayne had found the good life South of Atlanta. Both were from more rural areas but had gone to and met at Old Miss. Dwayne was an executive steadily climbing the corporate ladder, making well into six figures. Cindy did not have to work but wanted to enjoy her own success so for five years she had sold residential real estate in the surrounding area. Cindy was much more open than Dwayne, to people and ideas. She was also more gangrenous, which suited her job in real estate sales.

They lived in a beautiful mini-mansion given to Dwayne by his parents as a graduation gift. It was in a very upscale neighborhood with large lots, privacy fences, attractive landscaping and in this case a nice sized pool and hot tub.

At Old Miss Dwayne had played varsity football with some success but had no interest in professional ball. Partially due to his many black friends among his football teammates, but also due to education, Dwayne held no racial prejudices, except, Dwayne was strongly against sexual intermingling of races. His beliefs were so strong that on many occasions he declined freely offered sex from various cheerleaders and coeds because he knew they had slept with black teammates. He also declined offers from black cheerleaders as just wrong. He was polite to the women but unwavering in adhering to his beliefs. If a white woman took a black sexual partner, even once, in his very private view she was tainted forever and would never be a suitable sexual partner for him, even for a fling. Cindy often wondered about the cause of these beliefs, thinking they may relate to some knowledge Dwayne gained in the privacy of the locker room. She had heard many stories about blacks and their rumored sexual prowess. Did Dwayne know something she wondered?

They had been married five years and were without children, although they wanted to change that and Cindy had recently gone off the pill. Dwayne thought his life, including his sex life was great. Typically Dwayne rode Cindy for a good 10 to 15 minutes before unloading and rolling over immediately and falling into a deep slumber. Frequency was down to maybe twice a week now.

Cindy mostly thought life was good but was frustrated in that she missed the sexual games they enjoyed while in school. In the past they would mercilessly tease one another, sometimes for hours before finishing with a tremendous release. At times they spent an afternoon teasing one another, then took a break for dinner while they squirmed in frustration, only to go at one another like starved minks later. Foreplay and "the tease", as she described it, was very important to get her motor running. She also seemed to have a higher libido than her husband but she lived with that and the lack of foreplay with an occasional visit from her eight inch black dildo she had named Spike.

Cindy liked the freedom her job afforded. She enjoyed driving around to appointments and seeing all manner of upscale homes. Her sparkling smile, wicked curves and generous but proportionate breasts and ass kept the attention of her male clients and some of the women as well. Her friendly Southern style put everyone at ease.

Without the economic pressure of having to earn a significant income and in part because of the generally slow market, both Cindy and Kelly, her partner / co seller at the agency, had fallen into the habit of slipping away from their sales activities and going to Cindy's to sun and relax around the pool. This was usually a mid-week break taken Wednesday afternoon. Without anyone around, and with the privacy afforded by the property and fences, they often sunbathed, swam and sipped their ever present Cosmos in the buff. Both women were a sight to behold.

Although they talked incessantly at the office, in the car and on the phone, it seemed they saved their most private conversations for poolside where they could giggle, conspire and laugh out loud to their hearts content. It was at poolside, during their third Cosmo, that Kelly dropped the bomb -- she had taken a black lover. Cindy was shocked, in part because she thought Kelly's marriage was strong and fulfilling, but was un-judgmental and her normal curious open self.

Cindy pried Kelly for details, wanting to know everything about what it was like, how long, when, where, how she felt due to being a married woman, and especially what it was like with a black man. Kelly held almost nothing back, happy to have a friend she could confide in. She emphasized that Jerome, her lover, didn't play games about her being married and was quite open and nonchalant about sex. He was not in the least bit possessive or controlling which made it so much easier for Kelly to maintain this side relationship. Kelly remained teasingly vague about the details of sex with Jerome but did say he certainly knew how to please.

This salacious little bit of knowledge intrigued Cin, she found herself thinking about it incessantly. It allowed her to consider so many forbidden ideas and activities in the third person. With her close friend and confident as the central character, she thought through scenario after scenario of "what ifs" and "how would it feel" in great detail, with almost a personal viewpoint. She was so intent on playing through these various thoughts that she never considered how easy it would be to substitute Cindy for Kelly. Her thoughts featured Kelly, but what was running through her thoughts were her own morals, limitations, desires and yearnings. Many of her thoughts made her wet and she visited "Spike" more often than usual, during her masturbation sessions, Spike had become "Jerome".

Wednesday afternoon found Cindy poolside, sipping her second Cosmo and "working" on her overall tan when she heard the side pool-fence gate open and a "hello" from Kelly. When a shadow crossed her face she looked up and was startled to see Kelly was not alone. Grabbing a large towel she covered her ample breasts and shaven mons. "KELLY!" was all she could say in her flustered and somewhat lubricated state.

"Cindy, this is Jerome. You each know lots about the other, but now Jerome knows a little more than he did before," Kelly stated with a giggle.

"You are a pig. I'm not moving so you go get yourselves your drinks and bring me another Cosmo," Cindy stated in mock disapproval.

When they returned they exchanged some small talk while Kelly and Jerome stripped and arranged recliners in a row with Cindy's. As Jerome dropped his boxers Cindy gulped her third Cosmo, and after a long pause poured another from the shaker. Her predominant thought was "holy shit" when Jerome's cock sprung free. Dwayne was the biggest Cindy had enjoyed at something over seven inches but Jerome had to be nine inches, thicker than Dwayne, and uncut. Jerome took the middle recliner with Kelly on the far side. After some initial unease they all seemed to relax a bit, but Cindy kept herself covered from her nipples to below her snatch.

When what had been Kelly's first round was history, she went into the house to make another batch. Jerome was thankfully silent which helped Cindy relax, although her eyes would not stop returning to the sight of Jerome's cock and huge balls. She tried to look everywhere but there, but like a magnet Cindy would find her gaze returning to his package. She now had a BIG piece of the puzzle to insert in all her prior ruminations on the topic of "Kelly" and Jerome.

When Kelly returned, she refreshed Jerome's and Cindy's glasses and pulled up a chair to sit facing their recliners. "Want to touch it?" Kelly asked.

"WHAT?" retorted Cindy.

"Don't 'what' me sister, I know you and I can see your interest. You can't take your eyes off his cock. Want to touch it? I know you do," Kelly taunted.

Jerome remained silent, as if he was asleep, which made the conversation easier but Cindy was still flustered. "I couldn't," was all she could say.

"You want to and you could. Jerome won't mind, in fact he doesn't care. Come on, here is your chance, your curiosity has been eating you alive. Just feel it. I'll have Jerome close his eyes. Come on baby, help my friend, close your eyes and don't move," Kelly ordered. "Now, just touch it."

Cindy downed her fourth Cosmo for courage, turned on her recliner to sit on the side facing Jerome and slowly reached and lay her hand on the thick cock nestled between his muscular thighs. Her towel fell from her breasts to her lap as her fingers slowly wrapped around the shaft. "Sweet Jesus" was all she could say as she felt the beast start to stir.

"That was a start. Now, why not just check it out. Lift it. Test it's weight. Ever seen a hooded cobra before? I love to play with his fore-skin," enthused Kelly.

"I couldn't do that. I couldn't let him touch me, it wouldn't be right to touch him," Cindy reasoned.

"Hey girlfriend, I have an idea. As I said, he doesn't care about touching you, he is going to fuck my brains out later cuz my hubby is on the road tonight. But this is your big chance. I'll make sure he won't touch you." With that Kelly reached into her bag and then strode behind Jerome, "give me your hands baby," she cooed. When he complied she slapped on the handcuffs she was holding, running the chain around a recliner slat securing his hands above his head.

Kelly bent, her large breasts swaying in Jerome's face, and planted a big wet kiss on his lips. Their tongues seemed to duel for some long moments as his cock continued to engorge. "I'm going to take your sunglasses off baby, so Cindy can see you are not watching her, she wants her privacy."

"Now go on, he can't touch you, and isn't even going to watch you. Do us both a favor, he hasn't put on suntan lotion yet and I don't want his privates burned. It will be a big favor to me because it will tease him a bit which will benefit me later. Come on, do it," Kelly insisted.

Kelly's comment about "teasing" struck a cord, this seemed safe, and God did she want to touch him. Curiosity, the secrets behind the forbidden, so naughty but right here to be experienced, a once in a lifetime chance was literally within reach, at no cost or danger.

"Come on Cin, straddle his thighs, then he certainly will not be able to move and you can check him out while applying suntan lotion." Kelly extended her hand to her friend who seemed to be almost in a dream state, helped her to her feet and stepped over, straddling Jerome herself, guiding Cindy to straddle Jerome. Easing Cindy down to sit mid-thigh she said, "let me get some tanning lotion."

From her bag came a plastic tube from which Kelly deposited a big dollop in Cindy's hand. Jerome's cock was now lying across his abdomen at about 10 o'clock as Cindy rubbed her hands together distributing the lotion, rationalizing that applying suntan lotion to a guest was harmless. What she did not know is the lotion was really a lubricant with a slight bit of warming compound.

With both hands Cindy reached for the cock. She cradled it just below the head with her left hand and gently ran her right slowly up and down the shaft. She could feel it stiffen and throb as it came to life. She was so mesmerized with what she held she did not see Jerome squinting through his almost closed eyes, watching this beauty worship his cock, her white breasts awaiting his ravishment. She held it tighter as her strokes ranged from his base to the head. Every few strokes she used both hands, running them up and down his growing shaft as her senses went into overdrive, absorbing the experience, exploring every ridge and vein, feeling the heat and the power of this coal black cock. Intently she watched his cock head appear as she drew his fore-skin toward his base, then re-enveloping the glans as she pushed back. This incredible cock was warm and heavy and throbbed in her hands. She heard the murmuring coming from Jerome and relished the control she had over him. She was teasing him, watching his response, her excitement growing both from the tease she was giving, but sub-consciously from the forbidden excitement of handling a black cock.

Her entire body was tingling, her hands shaking slightly and her breath becoming more ragged as her excitement rose from her center, from her womanhood. She knew she was teasing him, and was relishing the tease herself. She loved the feeling, so welcome, so missed, building excitement, the promise, the yearning, the desire all being stoked as she stroked this incredible cock. It was hers to tease, and be teased, she felt powerful, she felt safe and in control yet on such dangerous ground. She stroked him more and watched the head fully emerge, a purple black and so powerful. It seemed dangerous and enticing at the same time. Hers to stroke and tease, she had made it come alive, she had made it come out to play and be played with.

Kelly gave her more lotion. Cin returned to holding the cock with both hands just below the head and began to tease his fermium with both thumbs. Her fingers danced up and down over the little ridges, down to the nub that covers his pee hole when he is flaccid. He moans but still doesn't move, only his cock moves, and throbs and jerks at her touch. His cock veins had become very prominent, she traced them with her fingers. Cin applied long strokes, followed by teasing the fermium, then lavishing attention to the glans and its' helmet ridge. His flaring nostrils betrayed the effect the tease was having on him. She was glad he could not see the effect all this was having on her.

"Yes, tease him, make him moan, make him want it. I can't wait, his desire will become my ecstasy later, when he takes his frustration out on me. Tease him, make him squirm. Feel the power in that cock, feel your power to excite it. Look at that dollop of pre-cum, taste it for me... lick it, take it, you brought it out, it is yours," Kelly urged in a hoarse whisper.

Cin held the cock with her left hand and took his huge plum size balls in her right, lavishing lotion all over these dangerous sperm factories. She was in wonder over their size, imagining they would produce enormous quantities of powerful swimmers. As she fondled his balls, the dollop of pre-cum forming at his slit grew. She relished the idea that her tease had produced such results, and for a moment considered the pre-cum looked to be about what Dwayne produced when he came.

Impulsively, Cindy licked the pre-cum and instantly felt a shutter engulf her body. From behind Kelly urged her to move forward on his thighs. As Cindy did so, Kelly reached around and taking Jerome's cock, pulled it back so it stood straight up against Cindy's abdomen. "Look girlfriend, if this cock was in you it would poke out your belly button from the inside. Rub it against your belly, drive him nuts."

Cindy did just that, rubbing his cock back and forth against her abdomen and belly while stroking the supersensitive fermium. She watched more pre-cum forming and in her ministrations she rubbed it into her abdomen, her own tease rising as she considered another man's sperm was coating her belly. Unconsciously she began to rise and fall a bit, rubbing him with her body as well as hands. She rotated her hips so holding the cock against her body caused it to rub against her large very erect clit, which in its' hard swollen state extended a good inch from it's hood. What had begun as a few sparks was rapidly becoming a raging fire in Cindy's loins. She was deep into tease mode and the crackling excitement of almost forgotten sensations. Desire, burning desire, denied, and in the denial building, almost engulfing her senses, put off, fed shamelessly but not requited. Oh, God, the burning desire...

Cindy's juice was pouring from her cunt and as she moved, rubbing against the cock, she began to add her own lubrication. She began to rise and fall more and rock back and forth, masturbating against the shaft of the cock. Her hand was running up and down the thick sausage held to her abdomen, spreading and combining her juices and his pre-cum, Kelly cooing and encouraging her. Moans, gasps and shuddering was everywhere, the tease had taken a life of its' own and had ensnared them all.

"Put your tits in his face, your luscious white tits. Don't let him touch them or nibble, tease him, drive him nuts," Kelly urged. "I will hold his cock against you, you steady yourself with your hands on his shoulders, tease him with your tits while I tease his cock against your slit."

Three bodies were in the throes of passion, wiggling, stroking, moaning, cooing. Teasing, building passion to an explosive level. Cin rose up a little, allowing Kelly to grasp the cock from behind through Cin's legs and hold it against Cin's slit. Her labia were large and swollen, wet with the musk that was flowing from her desire, her tease, her open cunt. The rubbery lips were parted by the throbbing shaft that Kelly held firmly against Cin's womanhood .

Kelly's hand was dripping with the secretions flowing from Cin's open pussy. She boosted Cin a little higher with her other hand, Cindy unconsciously complied by using her feet to squat over Jerome's manhood, rotating her hips and moving forward and back to run the shaft along her slit as the head traced from her throbbing distended clit to her belly button. It felt so hot, so alive, so powerful. She knew the intoxicating effect of her tease, she was almost overwhelmed herself. His breath, washed over her breasts which she held a short inch or so from his face. His obvious excitement fed her excitement, an utterly delicious tease.

"Yes, girlfriend, this is the tease you so desire, swollen, dripping, open and dying for fulfillment. Now feel his tease," Kelly whispered as she pushed Cin those few inches higher so she could swipe his cock head up and down her open gash, momentarily resting it at the mouth of Cindy's vagina. With a hand on Cin's hip and the other holding the cock in position Kelly moved each so the cock head sawed back and forth, spreading Cin's hungry nether lips, kissing and teasing the mouth of Cin's fertile womanhood, his pre-cum mixing with her nectar. Cindy responded with a loud plaintive moan that resonated around the pool enclosure. Cin was on fire, the fire engulfed her, she trembled and twitched, her need overwhelming. Kelly released Cin's desire, her built up tease, when she commanded, "Sit down, girlfriend."

Cindy's legs seemed to give out just as Jerome came alive with a powerful thrust. He was five inches in her before her impalement registered. She couldn't scream, or resist what her body wanted so, she simply released another low guttural moan, and sank further onto his shaft. Kelly stepped back to watch the ravishment of her friend as she licked the nectar from her wet hand.

At that moment Jerome pushed the little buttons on the fake cuffs which released their hold, and with one hand behind Cindy's neck and the other mauling her breast began his own version of teasing, with thrusts of his powerful cock.

Cin's eyes rolled up into her head as she threw her head back and arched her back. She was now rising and falling on Jerome, she was in her dreams, in her tease but she was riding the real Jerome. They were wild as they each rode the pressure of their tease to their respective release. Neither could stop what they were doing or what was coming. What had been a slow trek to the mountain top was now a tumbling avalanche consuming both with the release of crashing needs and emotions.

Cin was delirious, ravenous, wonton, slamming down to meet Jerome's upward thrusts. With each stroke his cock head met her cervix with shattering mix of pain and pleasure. The strokes slowed but both bodies strained to meet, strained to gain the maximum penetration, lingering where they met deep in her fertile womanhood. He held her to him with a hand on her shoulder, forcing her down to meet his thrust, the other hand mauling her breast and cruelly twisting her nipple, urging her over the top. With all her desire, all her passion, all her built up need Cin absolutely needed to feel his release, and her own. Feeling her own ecstasy approaching she reached around and caressed his balls, urging his release, urging the completion of what she absolutely needed at that moment. They exploded together.

Rhett48
Rhett48
3 Followers
12