The Tease Ch. 01

Story Info
Blake has a night most men only dream of.
2k words
3.95
28.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one night, a man was walking down the street. It had been a long day at work and he figured some fresh air would help relax him. It was fairly cold and it began to rain, so he decided to head home. As he turned around, he noticed someone on the side of the road who looked like they had a flat tire. He started to walk toward them to see if they needed help, but he stopped just before he reached them.

What he saw was a tall, beautiful woman. She was maybe 6'2", long sandy-brown hair that was wet from the rain, bright green eyes and the body of a Greek Goddess. She was perfect. No flaws, no imperfections, just perfect. She was wearing a short black dress, black heels and it seemed she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

"Hi. Do you need some help?" he asked her.

"Yeah. I think I ran over some glass or something. I don't know how to change a tire and I don't have my cell phone. Can you give me a hand?"

"Sure. I think I can do that. My name's Blake, what's yours?"

"My name's Trisha. Nice to meet you. I'm so glad you came along. I would've been out here forever waiting on someone to come by."

As they were talking, Blake was thinking about everything he wanted to do to her and he was getting a hard on just thinking about it.

Trisha was doing the same thing. What she was looking at was a tall, well-built, rugged young man. He was about 6'4", short blond hair and crystal blue eyes. It looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days which made her wet.

Blake finished changing her tire and stood up. They could both see the desire they had for each other

"Thanks." She said. "How can I ever repay you?"

He had a few things in mind, but said, "Well, you can let me buy you a drink."

Trisha knew what he was thinking and replied, "How about you come to my place instead. It's just a few blocks away and besides, it's private."

Not wanting to turn down an offer like that, he agreed and they drove to her place. When they arrived, she showed him to her living room and asked him to wait there for a moment so she could go freshen up. He did as she asked and waited. About 15 minutes passed and he could wait no longer so he went to look for her. As he went upstairs, he could hear water running in the bathroom and walked in. It was filled with steam from the hot shower, but as it started to clear up, he noticed not one, but two bodies in the shower. Curious, he opened the shower door and he saw Trisha and another woman kissing and fondeling each other.

"This is Kelli." Trisha said. "She's my girlfriend."

"Hi." Kelli said as she turned around. She was almost as beautiful as Trisha. She stood about 5'9", long blond hair, deep blue eyes, and a beautiful figure.

"You can join us if you like." Kelli said.

"No, that's okay. I don't want to interrupt."

"Okay, but you have to join us after we're done." Trisha said.

"Sure, no problem. Where can I wait?"

"Down the hall, last door on the left. Make yourself comfortable. We won't take long."

Blake went to where Trisha said and sat down on the four-poster bed. He started to take his clothes off when Kelli walked in naked and still wet from the shower.

"Where's Trisha?" He asked.

"Oh, she forgot she had to run some errands. She'll be back soon though."

"So what do I do until she gets back?"

"Well, there are plenty of things you can do. As for me, I'm going to have a little fun."

She walked over to the dresser and started to brush her hair. Blake could do nothing but stare at her nude, firm ass. When she finished, she reached into one of the drawers and pulled out a 9" vibrater. She walked over to the bed, sat down and stared at Blake.

"You can stay and watch if you like. I don't mind."

"Okay. As long as you don't mind. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

She laid back, and began to play with her hard nipples with one hand and sliding her finger in and out of her pussy.

Blake just sat in a chair in the corner of the room, watching and jacking off. The sounds of Kelli moaning made him even hotter and he couldn't take it anymore.

Before she even got the chance to use the vibrater, Blake walked over to her and began to kiss her body. He ran his tongue down her neck, to her breasts and began to suck and nibble her nipples. He started to run his finger around her clit being careful not the stick it in. he wanted to tease her the way her and Trisha had teased him in the shower.

He felt the wetness of her pussy as she started to lose control so he decided to stop and go back to the chair.

"Why'd you stop?" Kelli asked breathing heavily.

"I just wanted to give you a little taste of the best sex you'll ever have. I wanted to see if you would be able to handle it. Do you think you can?"

"Oh, I know I can. The question is: do you think you can handle me?"

"Care to find out?"

"If you think you can take it."

So Blake walked back over to the bed and laid down beside her.

"Do with me what you will. Lets see if I can handle you."

Kelli got on top of him and started to kiss him. First is lips, down to his neck, down his smooth, muscular chest and finally to his rock hard dick.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Give me your best shot."

She slowly ran her tongue around the head of his hard cock, down the shaft to his balls. She sucked and liked his nut sack while she jacked him off. She could hear him start to breath hard and moan softly. She than began to nibble ever so gently on his member sending chills of pleasure running throughout his body.

"I thought you could handle me. What happened?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

"I'm hanging on. Keep trying."

She got on top of him and slowly slid him inside of her. She began to ride him when they heard the door open and Trisha walked in.

"What's going on here?" she asked.

"What does is look like? Care to join?" asked Kelli.

"I think I'll just watch for now."

Trisha took off her clothes, got the vibrater, and sat down in the chair.

Blake just laid there, in shock, at what just happened.

"Don't worry." Kelli said. "You're in for the time of your life."

She continued to ride him as she reached around with her right hand and began to play with his balls.

Trisha, sitting in the chair, began to play with herself as she watched. She was getting more and more hot. She took the vibrater, turned it on low at first, and ran it up and down her inner thighs. Her muff was soaking wet now, listening to Kelli and Blake moan as they had sex and to the soft hum of the vibrater. She couldn't wait any longer and walked over to the bed.

"May I join now?"

Kelli then got off of Blake and Trisha climbed onto the bed. She looked at Blake and said, "Give me a minute. You're next."

She then started to kiss Kelli. Blake just lay there and watched as Kelli and Trisha made love.

Trisha started to kiss and lick Kelli's nipples. First just going around them, careful not to touch the nipples. Then, she engulfed her mouth with Kelli's breast. Trisha then started to move her hand, slowly, down Kelli's waist, and then between her legs.

She started to rub Kelli's cunt with her fingers. She started off slow, then got faster and faster. Kelli moaned and screamed wanting to release all the frustration she built up, but Trisha didn't let her. Instead, she stopped, looked at Blake and said, "I'm ready when you are."

Blake stopped beating himself and said, "Let's go."

Trisha climbed over Kelli and laid next to him. She took his hand and put it between her legs. Blake started to move his fingers around, trying to give Trisha pleasure, but she said, "Stop. Let me do it."

He stopped and let Trisha take over. She took his first two fingers and began to run them along her inner thighs. She slowly took them to her wet pussy and stuck them in.

"Can you feel how wet I am?" she asked him.

"Yes." Blake whispered.

"Do you want to taste how good I am?"

"Oh yeah."

He got on top her and began to kiss her neck. He then took his fingers and continued to slide them in and out of Trisha.

"How's that feel?"

"Mmmmm. So good. Ooohhh. Please don't stop."

He then made his way down to her chest stopping, for a moment, to softly kiss her firm, luscious tits. He then made his way past her waist and finally to her throbbing cat.

Kelli took the vibrater, turned it on high speed, and ran it across Trisha's nipples as Blake ate her out.

He ran his tongue around her clit and then slid it in. Trisha screamed with pleasure and wrapped her legs around his head. Blake then reached up and began to finger Kelli while he continued to please Trisha. When he knew she Trisha was about to cum, he stopped.

"How'd you like that?" he asked her still fingering Kelli.

"WOW!" she exclaimed. "Next to my dear Kelli, you're the best."

"Are you ready for more, or do you need a break?"

"Well, that's up to you. Do you want to continue with me or Kelli?"

"Kelli has the vibrater. Do you think she can wait a few more minutes?"

Kelli, about to explode from Blake fingering her said, "Go ahead. I'll be fine. Besides, if he doesn't stop fingering me, I'm going to be too worn out to continue."

Blake took his fingers out of her and Trisha licked all the love juice off of them and said, "It's my turn. Lay down."

Blake did as she said and rolled off of her.

Kelli, wanting to give them enough room, went to sit in the chair and watch.

Trisha began to kiss Blake all over. His face, his neck, his arms, his chest. Everywhere. When she reached his hard cock, she stopped.

"What are you going to do to me?" he asked.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take me to ecstasy."

She then went over to the dresser and pulled out four pairs of handcuffs and a black, silk blindfold.

"What are you going to do with those?"

"Wait and see."

She went back to the bed and tied the blindfold around his head. She then handcuffed his arms and legs to each end of the bed.

Laying in the dark, he could only hear movement in the room. He could hear Trisha and Kelli kissing and one of them moaning. Then he felt the bed move as they got on it. Two sets of hands began to caress his body. Two tongues were licking his chest. Then one started kissing him while the other sucked his on his Johnson which was waiting to release all the sweet cum that had built up throughout the night.

One of them then got on top of him and began to fuck him.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me, fuck me hard!" he yelled as he was getting ready to explode with pleasure, but before he could, she stopped.

"Please don't stop! I'm so ready. Please let me cum! I can't wait any longer!"

"But I'm afraid you're just going to have to wait. Right now, I want my girlfriend. Don't worry. We'll get back to you soon enough.

He then hears them both moaning. He can do nothing since he is tied down to the bed. All he can do is lay there and listen to two of the most beautiful women he has ever seen, make love after teasing him all night.