The Tease Down the Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich saw that she was almost completely shaven except for a small line of red hair leading from below her waist line to her slit. It was much lighter, and fierier than the hair on her head he noticed, as he ran his finger down it and onto her slit. As he reached down he noticed for the first time how wet she was. While he might be a virgin, and inexperienced, he knew enough that this meant she was excited. He also knew enough that there was a certain spot, somewhere, that he wanted to find. He ran his finger up and down her pussy lips and slipped between them, feeling the soft, pink, wet skin against his fingers. He rubbed her length again, and this time his finger dipped down into her opening. He paused for a moment and then gently continued to push his finger in. She was even wetter now, and warmth emanated from inside her as he stuck his finger completely inside her. She made a face and clenched her eyes and Rich stopped. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, god... yes I'm fine... Don't stop." She gasped out heavily.

"I don't want to... you know... hurt you." He said, knowing that the first time could be painful.

"Don't worry. I have a toy." She said while she grabbed a hold of his wrist and gently moved it up and down.

"Ohhhh.... I see." Rich chuckled, somewhat glad that he wouldn't be hurting her, but perhaps slightly disappointed that he wouldn't be the first thing entering her as well.

Rich continued to finger her and started pressing up against the inside of her where there was a small bump. He wasn't sure what it was exactly, but she thoroughly enjoyed it. Rich thought that this might be the spot he was looking for, but then remembered that it wasn't inside of the vagina itself, but close to it. He saw something small at the top of her entrance, where two folds of pink flesh met, and thought he'd try that. He brought his finger out, and Stephanie tried to push her hips forward in protest, but quickly relaxed again as he started rubbing her clit. She moaned, and gasped and her hips started shaking as he pressed against it hard and rubbed up and down and then in circles.

"Oh, yes... god... d-don't stop that... d-don't... god... yes... yes!" She cried out as Rich rubbed faster. He then remembered the feeling of her tongue on his rod and decided repay the favor. He sunk to his knees and pushed his tongue against her before she had time to comprehend what was happening. Stephanie gasped and cried out as she grabbed his head and clenched her thighs against his face. Rich kept licking and noticed that he enjoyed the taste. He even enjoyed the sweet aroma that was coming from the source of the nectar he lapped up between her legs. She cried out sharply every time his tongue lashed against her and he had to grab a hold of her hips to keep them from moving away from him as the instinctively moved up and down on the couch, humping his face.

Rich did this for a few more seconds and considered putting his finger in her while he was licking before she brought both her feet forward and kicked him back on his butt. He looked up and saw that her green eyes sparkle, but noticed a bright golden ring that surrounded her pupil that reminded him of a ring of fire.

"I want to cum with you inside me. Come here." She spoke words of desire and need, and Rich wanted to give her everything she asked for.

Rich climbed back up toward the couch and lay on top of her. She grabbed his neck and pulled his face to hers so that she could kiss him. They kissed with their tongues connecting as she reached down and grabbed his still erect cock, moving it toward the entrance of her hot pussy. She wrapped her knees around his hips and used her legs to pull him forward. Having been already wet from both her own excitement and the saliva Rich had left behind, his cock entered without any hesitation and both of them stopped as his shaft buried deep inside her, moaning and grasping at each other. While Stephanie had often inserted her toy deep within her, Rich was slightly longer, and definitely bigger around and the sudden pressure of his cock against her vagina walls caused her to bite into Richs lip, and she could taste blood.

She quickly pulled back from his face. "I'm sorry!"

Rich wiped his bottom lip with his arm and smiled. "A little excited are we?"

Stephanie responded by tensing her muscles between her thighs and clenching her vagina, causing Rich to moan louder than he had before. She then lifted her hips and pushed what little was not inside her already down completely. Rich dropped his hands down under her ass and squeezed with his palms and fingers as he helped keep her level with his cock. He pulled back slowly and then thrusted fast and deep back down into her, causing her round perky tits to jiggle upon her body. Stephanie reached down and grabbed them playing with her nipples as he pulled back a second time and thrusted hard again. This time he almost lost control and came, but fought to keep the pressure building at the bottom of his shaft at bay.

Stephanie sensed the situation and clasped her legs around him so that he could not retract. "Here, just stay put. Don't move."

Rich tried to bring his breathing under control as he pulsed and twitched inside her. Stephanie reached down and started rubbing her clit again as he steadied himself. Rich seemed to gain most of his composure back, and took over rubbing her clit whilst still inside her. The result was torturous. He was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, and she was constricting and moving in small sharp moves because of it, gasping and mouthing incoherent words. Rich bit his lip and focused as much as he could on making her cum, in hopes he would remove his own lingering orgasm from his thoughts. He needed to cum so bad, but he didn't want to achieve orgasm before he had a change to satisfy her as well.

His prayers were answered as her face flushed red and her nails dug into his skin. She screamed as his fingers rubbed in tight circles around her clit and her pussy clamped down on his cock. Rich almost lost control, but the edge of the orgasm disappeared just out of reach again as she settled down in front of him, his cock still pulsing in her soaked pussy.

"God... that was fucking amazing." She gasped as she ran her hand down her own body and onto his back. "Did... did you cum?"

Rich shook his head, but his jaw was clenched and his face had a look that begged for release. She giggled and brought her hand back down to her clit. She rubbed it slowly in her afterglow and allowed the walls inside her to clench against his hard cock repeatedly. He made a sharp moaning and his ass tensed as he pushed farther against her hips.

"No... hold it baby... hold it..." She said feeling another orgasm coming as she stimulated her over sensitive clit. "Rich... please... just a little longer..." She gasped for air and squeezer her own tit as she felt his pulsing inside her. His cock had definitely grown in size; it was no doubt engorged, pulsing with blood that had rushed there and it thicken against her walls. Ever time his heart beat, she felt it in her pussy, and it was sending her over the edge again.

Rich watched as her body twisted and turned under her touch and could feel his cock fighting her clenching with every pulse. It was finally too much for him to bear, he got a wild look in his eyes and Stephanie placed her hand on his chest. "Hold it." She ordered, but a smile crossed her lips that betrayed her demand.

"No! I need to cum!" Rich said as he pushed her arms back over her head and held them there, pounding inside of her with his cock, his hips slapping against hers every time he slid his full length back inside of her. He pumped with fury over and over and Stephanie cried out every time his hips met hers.

"Yes! Harder! Cum for me! Yes!" She yelled as his animalistic need for pleasure took over and his body moved faster than she previously thought possible. His entire body went rigid and his cock stiffened so that there was almost no give and every time he pounded it down into her he slid over something inside her that caused her entire body to shudder. Finally he buried himself deep within her and a warm, almost burning sensation filled her, sending waves up her pussy and into her stomach. Stephanie yanked her arms from his hands and grabbed at his back , rocking her hips against him he continued to unload shot after shot of hot semen inside her. The roughness of his advance, the shuddering of her body, and the sensation inside her as he came was enough to set her over into another blissful orgasm, and she rocked against his body to both increase his pleasure and ride out hers.

They lay panting and catching their breath for what seemed like forever. Finally he rolled off of her and moved to the other side of the couch, his penis wet and flaccid. He looked over and saw her face was still flush, and her usually pale white skin had red patches in it. "I'm... uh... sorry about the end there. I couldn't handle myself."

She groaned as she shifted her body into a sitting position and rested her hands on her knees. "Please don't apologize... that was so hot." She said honestly. "Besides, I might have deserved it for teasing you so long, making you hold out." Then she stood up and stretched her arms toward the ceiling, trying to loosen her muscles.

Rich stared at the semen trickling down her thighs and thought about how it secretly turned him on. Then he gasped when he realized how dumb he had been. "I didn't use a condom!" He exclaimed, suddenly fearful.

She came over and straddled his legs with hers, some fluid falling from her onto his flaccid penis, causing it to flinch, but little more. "It's ok, I actually cannot get pregnant. I had a serious condition when I was younger, and the result was that I cannot bear children."

Rich felt relieved, but also sad that she could not have children of her own. He placed his hands on her back kissed between the perky globes before him. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"Its fine, when the time comes when I want children, I'll figure something out." She said, long having come to terms with the fact. "In the mean time, I want to have fun." She said as she got off him. "Speaking of which, I'm all dirty now... care to join me for a shower?"

Without waiting for an answer, she wiggled her hips and ass up the stairs and out of view. Rich smiled as he struggled to his feet. His was sore, but it was well worth it. All the teasing and building up had amounted to the best orgasm he had ever had, and was excited for what lie ahead. Rich then carefully tip toed up the stairs, listening to the water fall from the shower. This was going to be the best year of his life.

*

Ending Note: I've decided that there will be more to come with this story. I apologize if you found it too lengthy, and I promise that the next installments will be a shorter read (unless ya'll prefer it that way), as I wont have to introduce the main characters. But I felt that I had to write all that was included to convey the build up. Remember to rate/vote, and let me know your thoughts. This story is as much yours now as it is mine. What happens next folks, may be up to you. Til next time... love ya... ~Red.