The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 02

Story Info
Naughty air hostess continues to tease helpless man.
3.7k words
4.49
27.9k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was running at a million miles a minute, why had she given me her number? What did she want? Was she interested in me? Had she spotted my obvious excitement? I didn't know the answer to any of those questions but I knew I was extremely nervous about doing anything.

I had a full day at work to worry about and I've no idea how I managed to function when I kept seeing that cheeky smile and thinking about how much she had teased me. Maybe I had imagined it all and she just gave me her number because she thought I was cute? That could be it right? My heart said yes but my brain definitely said no.

It was later in the evening once I was back in my hotel room after a couple of glasses of wine with dinner and a stiff drink to steady my nerves before I took the paper out of my pocket and stared at it. I took out my phone and spent the next 30 minutes trying and failing to write a funny, witty, interesting first text message to her.

In the end I just gave up and went with "Hello Kirsty, this is Mark. You gave me your number on the plane today. x" Weak, pathetic and stupid but it was the best I could manage. I immediately wanted to take it back when I saw that she had read the message but not replied. I waited for 5 minutes, 10, 15 and then I put my phone away and tried to watch a movie. That didn't stop me checking every few minutes but still no reply.

After failing to take in any of the details of the movie I decided it was time to go to bed and try to get some sleep. It was almost midnight and I was going to have a busy day ahead of me so I needed to sleep well. Just as I put my head on the pillow, my phone buzzed.

I almost gave myself whiplash sitting up so quickly and reaching for my phone, I also managed to knock over a glass of water while I was reaching for the table. The message was just a smiley face and a kiss. I had no idea what to do with that but it kept me awake half of the night and even though I played with myself three times, I only had to think of what had happened and I would be instantly hard again.

After finally dropping off to a fitful and short sleep, my phone woke me up to signal another day at work. I wasn't sure whether to reply to the message so I decided to leave it and try to concentrate on work. It proved difficult once again but I had just started to get my mind in check by about lunchtime when I received another message, this time it was a little more detailed.

Kirsty said hello and that she thought I was interesting which is why she had given me her number. We proceeded to exchange messages for the rest of the day mostly with her asking questions and me answering them. I couldn't tell why but for some reason I was comfortable sharing things with her that I wouldn't normally tell anyone. Maybe it was because I never expected to see her again, maybe it was because she had burrowed into my brain with her sexy teasing. Either way, she got lots of information out of me of a very personal nature.

It started off innocently enough just like a couple of new friends finding out about each other but then she started to ask some more naughty questions about the type of things that turned me on. We discussed a number of fantasies and she grilled me about more specifics.

In a matter of hours she had me sharing some of my deepest secrets about my love of beautiful women wearing sexy stockings and high heels, not that uncommon in itself I know, but she seemed to know that it went beyond the normal idea of liking a particular way a women dresses and it was actually a fetish about the items themselves.

She quizzed me about my previous girlfriends and whether they had ever dressed up for me? Whether we had role-played? What our sex was like? Whether I was able to satisfy them and whether they fully satisfied me? We even talked about fetish clubs, I had attended a few but she seemed very knowledgeable about them and the kind of things that went on.

All this time she was pumping me for information I really didn't feel that way, I was chatting to a beautiful woman about things that occupied my mind so much of the time. By the time I returned to the UK, I didn't know it but I had already set in motion my decent into being under the spell of Goddess Kirsty.

We continued to talk over messages every day or so and I began to spend my life waiting for her to text me so we could have a conversation. I hadn't worked up the bottle to ask her out on a date because I didn't want to lose our chats. She would often share a few of her own naughty little secrets which kept me horny so much of the time.

She dropped a bombshell when she mentioned in passing that she liked not just to tease guys but she also liked to deny them orgasms and she seemed very excited when I told her that I was interested in that too and had experimented in the past with it.

That was a couple of days before I was due to fly out to Germany again and we hadn't spoken since. I sat at the gate waiting for my flight and wishing she would be there again. I was disappointed when I looked about before boarding and she was no-where to be seen. It was stupid of me to expect her to be there, with thousands of flights leaving every day the chances of seeing her weren't high.

They called final boarding and disappointingly I got up and started to head to the plane. Just as I was boarding I heard heels quickly rushing behind me and heard a rushed apology for being late. I looked behind me and saw my teasing hostess, the naughty little bitch who had filled my thoughts, my Goddess Kirsty.

I must have stood there grinning like an idiot but she paid me no attention at all, not even giving a clue that she recognised me. I felt a tap on my shoulder from another passenger and headed to my seat feeling slightly humiliated and a little flustered.

Once again I was in an aisle seat and once again I got to see the show of her changing from heels into flats. This time she didn't even acknowledge or look up at me at all. She knew full well I was watching and the way she dragged out changing, rubbing her sexy little stocking clad feet and then dangling a shoe from her foot with her legs crossed, I knew was for my benefit.

I didn't even try to work this time or concentrate on anything other than the swelling in my pants and the way she moved about the plane. Every move she made I seemed to find erotic, it was probably just my imagination but I was sure that she positioned herself to give me a good look at her ass, legs or feet.

It was towards the end of the flight when she was serving drinks to the people in my row that she paid me any attention at all. I just had water and began to pour it while she was serving the others. As she lent over me to hand the drinks to the others I caught her beautiful scent and forgot what I was doing. I almost didn't notice that I was pouring water all over my trousers and on my shirt.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry" she said as she pulled out a napkin and began patting me dry. I was sure that she was just using it as an excuse to check if I was hard (which of course I was) and her rubbing me down there just made it worse. I sprang to my feet and began to move towards the toilet. She was still rubbing me with the napkin but her other hand had snaked inside my jacket and I almost jumped out of my skin when she pinched my nipple hard.

"Why don't you go to the bathroom and sort yourself out Sir." She said with a wink. It was perfectly innocent to everyone who heard but I knew what she meant and I was suddenly aware of the fact that I was stood in the middle of a plane with wet trousers and a humiliatingly obvious erection.

I ran to the toilet and locked myself in, trying to regain my composure. I hung my jacket on the back of the door and proceeded to dry my wet shirt and trousers. After about 10 minutes I had done my best and put my jacket back on and I felt it. There was something in my jacket pocket that hadn't been there before, I reached inside and felt two things, something soft wrapped around what felt like a folded piece of paper.

I pulled it out and fell backwards onto the toilet seat when I saw a flesh coloured stocking. I instantly held it up to my face and inhaled the scent. The sweet feminine smell mixed with leather. I knew she must have slipped it into my pocket when she pinched my nipple as a distraction. My cock was now so hard it started to hurt as it throbbed in my trousers. I slowly unwrapped the paper and began to read.

Of course it was from Kirsty and her brief message was for me to play with my cock and tease myself right there and then. We had discussed edging before and she told me to edge myself twice, without cumming and then tie her stocking around my cock and balls and make my way back to my seat.

I was so turned on it took only seconds for me to get to the edge with her stocking pressed against my face. I only just caught myself in time before I came. The second time I was a little slower and let myself build up. And I almost groaned out loud when I stopped this time.

It took about 5 minutes before I realized that my erection wasn't going to subside and followed her instructions and tied her stocking around my cock and balls. I managed to push my erection into the waistband of my trousers, which concealed it and made my way back to my seat. But not before she checked on me asking "is everything ok now Sir?" with a glint in her eye and a short glance down at my trousers which wasn't lost on me as I mumbled something about everything being fine and dashing back to my seat.

The rest of the flight passed without incident and when I got off the plane Kirsty was once again saying goodbye. She gave me a smile. I blushed and looked down when I saw one of her legs looked slightly different. It took me half a second to realize that the stocking currently wrapped around my cock and balls was one that she had been wearing earlier in that flight. Once again a little giggle told me that I had been caught and she knew exactly what I was thinking. She must also have known the reaction it would cause in my trousers as once again I found myself scuttling from her presence trying to hide my rapidly growing erection.

I was in a taxi from the airport to my office when I got a message from Kirsty asking me if I had enjoyed her little gift. Of course I replied that I had, although it had been quite embarrassing and very teasing. I did enjoy it and I thanked her. She told me to leave the stocking on all day and to think about her. Then she would send me some instructions later on.

Later that evening when I was back in the hotel, I got another message from Kirsty. She told me that because I had been a good boy and followed her instructions on the plane, she was going to let me cum tonight. I was a little taken aback by this, and started to think, "I'll cum whenever I want, and it wasn't up to her." But then when I saw her instructions I thought I would play along, I didn't realize how much it was ticking my submissive boxes at that time.

Her instructions were pretty simple. I was to play with myself until I got to the edge three times. And then I had to put her stocking on my cock like a big loose condom and only then was I allowed to cum. I then had to send her a message saying thank you.

It was over in a matter of minutes. All of the teasing I had been through that day with the edging had built up and I exploded into the toes of her stocking so hard I let out a number of grunts followed by a low moan as my horniness drifted away.

I threw the dirty stocking onto the floor as I basked in my post orgasm feeling. After a couple of minutes I sent Kirsty a message saying thank you for letting me cum and I told her that it was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. That seemed to please her and she then told me to wash her stocking clean of my cum and hang it to dry. I was to keep hold of it and whenever I wanted to cum in future, it had to be the same way, always in her stocking.

I wasn't going to argue so I said I would follow her instructions. That earned me another "good boy" which made me feel oddly proud. A couple of days later when I was back in the UK I got another message from Kirsty asking me how many times I had soiled her stocking so far. Feeling slightly embarrassed I told her that I was up to 6 times, including the first one. I could almost imagine her giggling when she saw that and despite being alone, I turned a bright shade of red.

Later on in the conversation she asked me if I would like to have the other stocking of hers to make a pair. That way I could use one to smell her and the other one to masturbate with. Of course my answer to that was yes.

She said that was fine, but she would expect something in return. We agreed to meet the week after in a coffee shop where she would give me the second stocking, but I had to buy her a new pair to wear. I didn't see any problem with that and I was looking forward to seeing her 'off-duty' so I happily agreed.

In the end I got a little carried away and bought her half a dozen pairs of stockings, some tan ones like the ones she wore for work and a few other pairs in darker colours, including a couple of pairs with seams up the back that I had told her drive me wild. I put them all in a nice little gift bag and I was ready to meet her.

The day had almost arrived and I was so horny I was playing with myself 3 times a day. But then a couple of days before, Kirsty send me a message asking me not to play with myself until after we had met. It was only a couple of days away and she said that waiting would make it so much better when it actually happened. She also told me that I should be wearing her stocking tied around my cock and balls when we met, just like I had on the plane.

I arrived about 30 minutes early to our meeting and I grabbed myself a cup of tea and a table in the corner facing the entrance so I could see when she came in. I was excited and every time I shifted in my seat I could feel the silky stocking around my cock & balls. I waited for over an hour, she was now 30 minutes late. I checked my phone again and again and nothing. I had finished my tea a long time ago but finally she sauntered in, looking even more stunning than I remembered.

She was wearing a tight white woolen top that hugged her curves perfectly, showing off her flat stomach and her boobs. My eyes trailed down to see the figure hugging jeans that looked like they had been painted on those gorgeous legs and she finished the outfit off with a pair of sexy black heeled boots that came up just above her ankles.

I was hard in an instant and the sound of those stiletto heels imprinted on my brain as she made her way to my table. Every eye in the coffee shop was on her as she sat down, tossed her hair back, gave me a beaming smile and simply said "hello".

I had completely forgotten about her being late and when she asked if I wouldn't mind getting her a coffee I almost sprang to me feet. She giggled when she saw the hardness in my pants and I quickly sat back down, trying my best to conceal it before making my way over to the counter again.

We had a nice chat for about an hour while we had our drinks and even shared a muffin. It was so easy talking to her and I was enchanted, particularly when her booted foot began to tap against my shin, rubbing against my ankle occasionally too. I handed over my gift and she beamed with surprise as she saw that I had got her half a dozen pairs of stockings. She purred and thanked me very much.

She excused herself to go to the bathroom and as she was walking past me she bent over and whispered in my ear. "Well we better get moving and give you your little gift hadn't we?" She told me to wait for her outside and she would be out in a moment.

I waited like a good boy and she was out into the sunshine a couple of minutes later. She told me to follow her as we went a few shops down to a bookstore. She led me inside and immediately towards the back where there was a secluded area. Once there she pushed me backwards into the bookshelf and pressed herself up against me.

I could smell her perfume, feel her tight body against mine and knew that she must feel my throbbing erection and the fact that my heart was beating at a mile a minute. "Are you ready for your gift slave boy?" she breathed softly.

"Oh God yes Miss." I said without thinking. We hadn't got into the whole slave/Mistress thing but it just felt natural at that time.

"Well since you have been such a good boy and pleased me by buying me so many pairs of beautiful stockings, I think you deserve this now." She said as she drew the other tan stocking from her handbag. She dangled it in front of my face and just as I started to reach for it she snatched it away.

"But first, I think you should thank me, don't you?" "Yes Miss, of course Miss. Thank you Miss." I blurted. "Oh I think you can do a little better than that can't you?" she said with an evil grin as she looked down between us, took half a step back and pushed her high-heeled boot forwards to me.

I knew what she wanted without her even saying. But feeling scared I looked around the store to see if anyone else was there or could see us. Once I was satisfied no-one was there, I fell to my knees and began to lavish her boot with kisses while I mumbled thanks. She pulled her boot away and I was beginning to stand up when I felt her hand on the back of my neck, her nails digging into my flash as she pushed her other boot forwards.

I repeated the exercise on her other boot and when she was satisfied she allowed me to stand back up. Red faced and breathing hard, I looked into her beautiful eyes. She smiled, patted me on the cheek and said "good boy" again.

She told me that in a second she was going to give me the stocking and that I was to take it straight home, but I was to wait for her instructions before playing with myself. I was so horny and in such a submissive state of mind that I agreed before I knew what I was doing.

She told me to kneel once more and she took a pace away from me. She then told me to lean forwards and kiss her denim-covered ass. I couldn't believe this and I lent forward immediately. I was a little too eager and I didn't notice her take a step away from me.

I fell hard but just managed to get my hands out in time to stop my face hitting the floor. She laughed at me and said maybe next time as she walked away, casually dropping her stocking on a book display on her way out.

It took me a moment to scramble to my feet, turning an even deeper shade of red as I hastily tried to tuck my hard cock into my belt to conceal it, grab the stocking before anyone saw it and regain my composure. By the time I made it out of the store, she was no-where to be seen.

I was left with a sexy stocking stuffed in my pocket and I raced home, occasionally fingering the soft silky material and thinking happy thoughts.

End of chapter two