The Teasing Air Hostess Ch. 04

Story Info
He serves Her more and they go to a fetish club together.
4.5k words
4.29
14.8k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I drove home and was fully hard pretty much all of the way thinking about what had happened that day. Every chance I got I slipped my fingers into my pocket and felt those sexy lacy panties that had so recently been on my Goddess, I couldn't wait to get home and bring them to my face to devour her amazing scent while I pleasured myself.

My phone had gone off a couple of times when I was driving and when I stopped at my flat I quickly checked the messages. Of course they were from her and she told me that it would make her feel really hot if I didn't play with myself that night and waited until the next night and ask her permission first. She ended with a "you want to be a good boy for me don't you? X" and that was enough for me to put aside my ridiculous level of horniness and obey her wishes.

But I couldn't resist having a good long sniff of her panties before I went to bed. I deeply inhaled her scent and groaned as my cock started to leak pre-cum I was about to reach down just for a quick adjustment in my pants but then I remembered her orders and I quickly snapped out of it, placing her panties in a zip lock bag to keep them fresh for the next night. I slept with them under my pillow and more than a few times that night I reached into the bag to touch the sexy lacy material. Needless to say I didn't have the best night's sleep and I woke up with a raging morning glory that took all my self-control and a cold shower to leave alone.

Work that day was torture, as I couldn't take my mind off how horny I was feeling and how good my orgasm was going to be that night. When I finally got home I could think of nothing else but the pleasure of release that was going to come my way later that evening. I could barely resist but I made myself a quick dinner and then I was ready to text my Goddess.

I tentatively made my greetings and asked how her day had been. We exchanged a few texts and I had to bide my time a little while we made small talk, just when I thought it was the right time to ask if I was allowed to play with myself she would take the conversation in a different direction. I was sure she was doing it on purpose but it got to the point when she was talking about the pedicure she had that day and she was sure there was a guy who couldn't take his eyes off her feet when she was on the tube on her way home and I just couldn't take it anymore.

I could almost see her smirk when her message came up "well someone is a little impatient and horny aren't they? Maybe I should make you wait another day for being rude and not listening to all of my story." Of course this led to a round of profuse apologies and begging from me about how desperate I was to cum. She told me she wasn't convinced but about me cumming but I was allowed to play and get myself to a couple of edges while she thought about it.

The next two hours were some of the most frustrating of my life as she teased me constantly without letting me orgasm. After my message when I was practically crying and a blubbering mess she finally relented and said that she would let me cum but I had to do a task for her first. She wanted a picture of me wearing her panties from the other day and I had to cum while wearing them and humping my pillow like a dog.

I felt humiliated but once again my submissive tendencies and my desperation trumped everything. I was really reluctant to ruin the delightful scent of my Goddess on the panties but I didn't have a choice so I slid them up my legs and squashed my junk inside looking ridiculous. I took a couple of pics and sent them to her feeling the shame and embarrassment with my face going redder and redder but my cock was still harder than ever.

Then I got the reply I was waiting for. After laughing and telling me how ridiculous I looked, she told me that I was allowed to hump away and cum. I went at it like a madman and seconds later my spunk was covering the inside of the panties and leaking through onto my pillow as I collapsed in a heap on my bed, sending a thank you text to my Goddess.

Over the next few weeks and months we continued in the same way, talking most days via texts and my Goddess doing a bit of teasing and tormenting me to keep me under her spell. At first she demanded that I send her a text every time I came, thanking her for being such a sexy Goddess. Then when she deemed I was cumming too often, she said I had to text her to ask permission before I was allowed to. Most of the time she said yes but occasionally she would make me wait, sometimes a day and sometimes longer.

After the first time visiting her place I began to visit more often to help out with cleaning. Occasionally picking things up from the shop for her on my way. This started with picking up some milk or a bottle of wine on my way to hers and quickly developed into a regular thing where I would bring round stuff to cook a meal for her and other bits and pieces. Also, each time I was round I would do a bit of cleaning and tidying for her.

This became a more regular thing until I was round there a once or twice a week, I would arrive in the early evening and while she relaxed in front of the TV or spent time tinkering on her laptop/tablet I would be preparing dinner and tidying/cleaning.

After the first couple of visits, she decided that we needed to have a special greeting. So whenever I met my Goddess I had to kneel before her and kiss both of her feet individually to say hello and goodbye. This really pushed my submissive buttons and instantly put me under her power even more. I began to really look forward to the smile on her face as I arrived and she clicked her fingers and pointed to the floor while she slid her foot forwards.

On a few occasions I would get a message from my Goddess when she was out and about complaining about how tired she was and that there were no ubers around or that she really didn't want to get a crowded train home after dealing with people all day at work. Of course she knew that I would offer to give her a lift at that point and she naturally accepted my offer. Although it was a little awkward, she demanded the same greeting even when we were in my car. She would lift each foot into my lap and I would raise it to my lips to greet her, hoping no-one was around to see.

The only exception to this greeting was if we were out meeting in public not in my car, if that was the case I was allowed to take her hand and plant a gentle kiss on her knuckles. Even this often drew stares from people while we were in a coffee shop or on the street etc. but I managed to put this out of my mind and focus only on my Goddess.

One night when I was round at my Goddess' place I had cooked dinner and tidied everything away and as often happened I was sat on the floor in front of the couch giving my Goddess a nice relaxing foot massage. She loved to wear heels but this often led to her having tired feet and I was more than happy to ease away the tension for her.

This night she told me to finish up and patted the couch next to her with a smile telling me to sit down next to her. I jumped up on the couch and as she turned to face me she had a naughty look in her eyes.

"So slave boy, I've been thinking about how things are going and doing a little browsing online and I found a site that was really interesting." She went on to tell me it was a site for a fetish night called Club Pedestal were Mistresses and their slaves can go for an evening. It was strictly FemDom only which meant the women were always in control. "Ever since I first saw the site I really wanted to go to one of their events, and given that you've been such a good boy recently, I thought you might want to have the honour to accompany me. What do you think?"

It took me a few seconds to process what she had just said and I must have been gawping and silent for a little too long because she had to nudge me and ask again. I snapped out of it and immediately said yes, I had been to Pedestal before and always enjoyed it but it would be great to take her along.

She beamed and said "Great. The only trouble is that I don't have anything to wear that I think would be suitable for one of those nights. All of the women there always look so gorgeous in their leather and latex and I wouldn't want to look all plain and boring in my normal stuff."

She gave me a cheeky wink and a smile that made me melt inside. She knew even before I said anything that she had me. "Why don't I take you shopping for something then Miss?"

"Awwww aren't you sweet" she said running her hand across my cheek. "Ok then lets pop out to get something naughty at the weekend." And with that she went back to tinkering on her laptop, she placed her feet in my lap and absent-mindedly teased my hard cock for the next hour while I tried to watch TV with her occasionally flipping the screen around showing me all kinds of kinky outfits and asking what I thought of them. Of course my answer to everything was that I thought they were hot and she would look amazing in them.

Once the battery on her laptop died and she couldn't do any more virtual window-shopping she dismissed me for the evening telling me that she was so excited for the weekend and that I should be ready to see her at her kinky best.

The weekend was wonderful, painful, teasing and tortuous but I loved every minute. I met my Goddess early on the Saturday morning and we popped into town, she had already picked up a few things online but needed some final touches and the main event - a wonderful latex dress.

She had picked out a few different shops and with me following like a little puppy we went to each of them, she must have tried on at least 20 dresses in different styles and colours but she still couldn't make up her mind.

In the last shop whilst she was wearing a particularly daring but simple candy pink dress she told me to come over to the mirror she was at, this was difficult given that I was sat in a chair desperately trying to hide the erection that I'd had for most of the day. I saw her chuckle as I tried to adjust myself on the way over.

She was twisting and turning, looking at herself in the mirror from all angles, squeezing her boobs and poking out her ass. "I just can't decide" she said as her latex clad ass swung past and brushed the front of my pants. I got even harder and started to breathe heavily. She turned and put her hands on my shoulders, coming in close. "Why don't we go and get some lunch while I think about it, but first..." She lent in close and whispered in my ear, I could smell her perfume and feel her hot breathe on my neck "... I need to pick up some sexy new lingerie."

Oh my god I froze for a moment and must have looked ridiculous as she skipped off to get changed back and left me standing in the middle of the shop breathing hard and with a very red face.

An hour later we were sat in a little coffee shop grabbing a sandwich and my mind was reeling from the teasing I had just received watching my Goddess try on a few different types of sexy lingerie. Of course I had offered to pay for them and she took advantage by getting half a dozen sets, I was carrying all the bags and trying to resist the urge to reach inside and feel the lacy material.

Over lunch she explained how she was torn between three of the dresses. One black, one red and the baby pink one she had on last. She mused that some would look better with certain bits of lingerie she had just bought but that the baby pink one was so tight and the style meant it would probably have to be worn without any underwear. All the time she had been rubbing my leg with her sexy foot and when she mentioned this she ran her high-heeled boot all the way up to my crotch and pressed down, feeling my hardness and causing me to jump and let out a moan.

Of course, I stupidly fell into her trap and suggested that she should get all three if she couldn't decide. That made her happy and an hour later we were on our way back to hers, me trying to keep up carrying all of the bags, and about to get ready for our night at the fetish club.

The night itself was a blur, we went to Club Pedestal which is a Female Domination event and there were so many beautiful dominant women strutting around the place. My Goddess fit right in and soon got chatting, making lots of new friends. I spent much of the evening on my hands and knees, acting as a footstool, giving her massages, fetching drinks and basically waiting on her hand & foot before finally driving her home. It was one of the best nights of my life and my Goddess seemed to enjoy it too. When I dropped her off she gave me a kiss on the cheek and said that as a reward I was allowed to play with myself when I got home and have an orgasm. After all of the teasing that day, it didn't take long.

A few weeks after we had been to the fetish club my Goddess was out for the night with some of her girlfriends, she had dropped me the odd text through the evening and teased me a little by showing me a bit of thigh or some sneaky pics of hers and her friends sexy high heels. I got a call at about 3am and answered it groggily. It was her and I could instantly tell that she was very tipsy.

She told me that she had been telling a couple of her friends all about me and how good I was to her but they hadn't believed her. She wanted me to prove to them what a good boy I was and come to give them a lift home. I was tired after a long week at work but it was Friday and I didn't really have anything planned for the next day. And when she cheekily whispered that she would make it worth my while I agreed and said I would be there a.s.a.p.

So I jumped in the car and got to where they had been drinking as fast as I could. As I pulled up outside I saw a few groups of people milling around but it was obvious where my Goddess and her friends were. I saw the three of them leaning against a wall surrounded by guys who were clearly trying to chat them up and impress them.

Needless to say they were all looking hot and when the three of them got in the car I felt on top of the world, especially with all of the jealous looks I was getting from the guys. The journey itself put me back in my place as my Goddess teased me about how I worshipped and submitted to her. My face got redder and redder as she detailed some of the things she had made me do for her girlfriends. They were full of questions and although it was really embarrassing I had to answer them all. Needless to say, my cock was raging hard throughout the whole journey, especially when my Goddess told the girls that she would bet all the money she had that I was hard while they were teasing me. Of course she was right and they all had a right giggle about it.

As we dropped her friends off, Kirsty jumped out to give them a hug goodbye and she made me hop out as well. The girls giggled as they said thank you to me for the lift and as I mumbled, "you're welcome". My Goddess told me to thank them back properly for being so nice to me. Me heart was in my mouth as I saw my Goddess' hand extend then she clicked her fingers and pointed towards their feet. They obviously didn't know what was going on but after a quick look around to see if anyone was watching (unlikely at 4am) I sank to me knees and moved towards them, planting a kiss on each of their high-heeled feet and mumbling my thanks.

They couldn't keep their faces straight as I stood up, my face as red as a beetroot and they fell about laughing and cheering as they went inside. The rest of the car journey back my Goddess spent most of her time on her phone and when we pulled up outside her place she turned to me.

"Did you enjoy that slave boy?"

"Erm, yes Miss"

"You don't sound too convinced. I know it was humiliating but I think that little lump in your pants tells me that you enjoyed it very much. Isn't that right?"

I dropped my gaze and nodded my head. It had been humiliating, degrading and I'd never been so embarrassed in front of a few people before. But she was right, it had ticked my boxes and I loved every second of it.

She then spent a few minutes praising me, telling me what a good slave I was and that she was really proud I had been ok with her friends, letting them understand a little about why I was feeling that way. Her tone got more and more serious as she said more about how she was so glad we had met and that it was turning into a really good relationship.

Then she shocked me to my very bones when she said "I want you to kiss me slave". Oh god I had dreamed about this day for so long, at first I thought it was a joke until she started to lean over towards me. I closed my eyes as our faces and lips got closer...and closer. I could smell the booze on her breath, her perfume and I was melting into the moment as I closed my eyes.

And then, just as our lips were about to touch, she stuck out her tongue and blew a massive raspberry in my face. She then laughed so hard to herself as she got her sexy ass out of the car and ran inside, leaving me shocked in stunned silence and frozen to the spot watching my Goddess disappear for the night leaving me to drive home confused and alone. When I got home I had a text from her saying thanks for the lift and she hoped I enjoyed it all and that I wasn't allowed to play with myself that night. I returned to bed for a fitful sleep the rest of the night trying, and failing, to think about anything else.

The next day I was tired but not too bad considering and I set about my errands for the day until just after lunch when I got a message from my Goddess. She was really suffering with a hangover and needed me to go over and bring her some hangover food, a big coffee and some orange juice. She also said she wanted me to help her get through the rest of the day. I had no idea what that meant but I was happy to find out so I got everything together and headed over.

When I arrived she was in some big fluffy PJs and snuggled on the couch under her duvet watching TV with the curtains drawn and the lights off. I set about my usual tidying up while she picked at the muffins I had brought and drank the coffee. After a while she made me come and sit on the sofa with her, she was lay down and her legs were in my lap with the duvet covering us both, she chatted a little as she was starting to feel a little more normal and we watched a movie.

I couldn't really follow what was going on because she spent the entire thing teasing me with her perfect little feet, rubbing them against my crotch, pretending she was too hot so putting a leg on top of the duvet so her foot was just inches below my chin. I was sure I heard a slight giggle a couple of times from her, as she knew that she was teasing me. I also thought I heard her moan a couple of times but couldn't be sure.

When the movie finished she said she thought she was ready for some food and asked me to whip something up quickly while she had a quick shower. When she came back she was looking radiant and beautiful as ever, wearing a sexy silky nightie with lots of lace that left little to the imagination.

We quickly ate dinner and then she told me that she was feeling horny after last night, she had been playing with herself a little during the movie but hadn't cum yet and she really wanted to. I was shocked she was telling me this but she then went on to explain that I'd been so good I was getting rewarded with a chance to please her.

She ordered me to follow her into the bedroom and get on my knees, as she sat on the bed and lay back, her nightie rose up and I saw that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She clicked her fingers and pointed, I knew she wanted me to lick, kiss and worship her beautiful pussy and I wasn't going to disappoint. I used all of my skills and knowledge to please her over the next hour, I lost count of the number of times she came as I pleased her. I worshipped her legs but never went higher than her waist.

12