The Teasing Librarian

Story Info
Your favorite librarian's new adventure...
2.2k words
4.27
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! I wanted to thank everyone for the comments and for all the support. Thanks for helping me make it better. I hope you like part two as well! I also wanted to ask you for some help. I haven't decided who her mystery lover is yet, and I'm looking for your suggestions. Does anyone have a good idea? I'm all ears ;)

Xoxo, Cassie

***

After her lover had left her there, bound and barely dressed, it took Aria a while to make sense of what had happened. She could still feel her mystery lover inside her, his cum dripping down her thighs. She took a deep breath. As much as she wanted to stay there forever reveling in the pleasure he had brought her, she needed to leave before someone found her. One hard tug on the soft material freed her wrists and proved she hadn't been trying hard enough to get free before. The material fell to the floor and once she removed the blindfold, she saw it was an expensive looking silk tie. She bent, her heavy breasts still exposed, and brushed the material against her cheek, breathing in the manly scent that lingered in the fabric. It was the only thing she had left of him, and she was going to cherish it. She quickly straightened her clothes and fled, looking around to double check if someone had seen them. It seemed they were in the clear. Lucky for her, her shift was over and she could head home to be alone with the mess of feelings within her, threatening to drive her mad.

She spent the weekend relieving every single second of her encounter, touching herself every time she felt her panties dampen. By Sunday evening, she had lost count of how many orgasms she had had.

On Monday morning, she walked into work full of hopes for what the new week may bring. She couldn't hide her disappointment at finding her empty desk. The disappointment grew when on Tuesday, her desk remained empty. By Thursday, she had lost all hope. All she could do was feel dirty and used. He had gotten what he wanted and had moved on. He was probably doing the same to some other unsuspecting woman right now. The thought that she may not be the first, or worse, the only one he did that to, shook her to her core. By Friday, her mood was so foul her boss decided to give her the rest of the day off. She had some vacation days left and didn't go into work on Saturday either. She would not give him the satisfaction of showing up after not hearing from him at all that week. You'd think that after sex like that, one should expect at least a thank you note.

To try and keep herself from thinking about her Master, which was what she had started calling him in her head, she spent the Saturday in sweats, eating massive amounts of ice cream while watching every single sad chick flick she owned. Her face was puffy from all the tears she had shed and her stomach hurt from all the ice cream. She felt as far away from sexy as humanly possible and that pleased her for some reason.

At around 8p.m., there was a loud knock on her door. Her foolish heart skipped a bit, hope filling her once again, even after she had sworn he was a jerk and she never wanted to see him again. As her rational side told her it couldn't be him, 'cause after all he didn't know where she lived, her heart didn't give a damn. Throwing the door open, she saw no one. She felt tears prickling her eyes as hopelessness once again filled her. And that was when a wrapped box on her doormat caught her eyes. It looked exactly like all the others, and she couldn't contain her glee as she hurried inside to open it. She breathed in the box in the hopes of getting a whiff of him, but no such luck. As she hugged the box, she allowed herself to admit how much she missed him.

Inside, there was a note giving her the passcode and instructing her to respond whenever he got in touch, or else there would be consequences. The threat sent a shiver down her spine and a gush of wetness out of her pussy. She unlocked the fancy phone and found only one contact, saved under the name 'Sir'. That made her smile. She noticed there was a voice message and eagerly pressed the button to listen to it.

"I am accustomed to getting what I want, when I want," he started. Hi voice was calm and controlled, almost cold. It was the voice of a man who was always in charge, a man who was obeyed by all. "I am also a patient man, but that does not mean I appreciate having my patience tested." He took a deep breath, and she wondered if he was trying to control himself or if he was thinking of what to say next. "The next time you stand me up, you will find out just how unforgiving I can be."

His voice alone was enough to cover her body in goosebumps. His hard words and the dirty promise behind them made her squeeze her thighs together. She grabbed the phone, hurried to the room, climbed into bed and shut her eyes. She pressed the phone to her ear and pictured him right there with her, whispering the words to her. She listened to the message over and over again as her fingers got busy under her panties, teasing her engorged clit, sliding into her tight, wet channel. By the third time listening to it, she let go with a loud cry. The orgasm was the strongest she had had since he was in her.

She fell into a routine of masturbating to his message every morning and night for the next few days. Each time her orgasm was stronger, but each time she also missed him more. She often put on the outfit again to relive that day. She also kept the tie nearby as a reminder that he indeed existed.

On Wednesday, just as she was about to slip under the covers, her phone rang. It took her a while to process, since she didn't recognize the ringtone. It wasn't her phone. It was the phone.

"H..hello?" she answered, trying to mask her eagerness.

"Good evening, Aria," he replied and she had to bite back a moan. His voice was so incredibly sexy.

"Good evening."

"Good evening what?"

"Good evening, Sir," she corrected, emphasizing the title.

"Good girl," he praised and she smiled.

"Your good girl, Sir."

"Damn right," he replied with a growl that shook her to her core.

"Can I do anything for you tonight, Sir?" Even though she was dying to know who he was, she knew now was not the time. He was still pissed about Saturday.

"You can tell me what you are wearing."

She looked down and her fuzzy socks and old polka dot nightie and thought about her simple cotton panties and bit back a groan. Why couldn't she wear sexy things to bed? But maybe...just maybe she could lie.

"I don't like to be kept waiting, Aria," he said and then added. "I also don't enjoy being lied to. I know if you don't tell me the truth and I will punish you."

After a fortifying breath, she quickly mumbled what she was wearing, afraid the reality of who she really was would burst the sexy librarian fantasy. His reply was to video call her. For a moment, excitement overtook her as she thought she'd get her first glimpse of her Master. That soon died when a black screen greeted her. He had unabled the video on his end.

"Put the phone on the dresser and strip for me. Make it a good show and I can think about forgetting how bad you were on Saturday."

Her need to obey was so strong that she didn't find it weird that he knew she had a dresser. Maybe it had been a lucky guess.

After placing her phone on the dresser, she used her own phone to play a sexy song to inspire her. She began dancing, moving her body with all the sensuality she could muster. She pictured him in the room with her, his hungry eyes taking in her body, moving along her hands that traced every one of her curves, starting at her breasts, moving lower, over her waist, then over her big ass, to finally move to the edge of the nightie. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, she turned around as she removed the nightie, inch by inch as her hips swayed in time to the beat. Once it was all the way off, she looked over her shoulder and gave the phone a naughty wink. Cupping her heavy breasts to hide her nipples, she turned around, biting her lip.

"Let me see those gorgeous tits," he demanded. His tone was still controlled, but she could hear the desire and it pleased her tremendously that she could affect him, even from afar.

"You didn't say please, Sir," she teased, leaning forward so he could get a sense of her cleavage.

"NOW!" he growled so loudly even the window shook. At that moment, Aria felt an orgasm taking over her body. The sheer pleasure and the fact that she could cum from this single display of male power, without even touching herself, was enough for her to drop her hands.

"Lose the panties," he said, calmly, as if he hadn't just almost broken every glass object in her apartment, her heart included.

"Yes, sir," she said, doing as he asked. She quickly disposed of the cotton panties, too needy to drag on the show. She was completely naked in front of him for the first time, hopefully the first time of many to come.

"Lay on the bed," he ordered, and she complied, crawling over her duvet on her back and looking at the phone expectantly, waiting for the next command.

"Place your feet on the bed, knees up and spread your legs." She did, exposing every inch of the most intimate part of her body. Her pussy was soaked and she could feel it dripping onto the bed.

"Spread your pussy so I can get a good look at what now belongs to me," he ordered. She could hear the desire more clearly now, and as she parted her lips and exposed her clit and tight hole, she heard a sharp intake of breath. Yes, she may belong to him, but he belonged to her as well.

"Tease yourself. I want you mad with desire."

At his words, a soft moan escaped her lips. Her need to please him drove her into action and within seconds, she was running her fingernails up her inner thigh. Once she got close to the apex of her thighs, she touched her outer lips, not parting them yet, instead, focusing on how engorged they wore. Once she finally did spread them, she touched every inch of her cunt, except for her clit, which was begging to be touched. She built her orgasm carefully, and once she was on the verge of cumming, she moved closer to her clit.

"May I cum, Sir?" He hadn't told her she should ask for permission, but instinct guided her.

"Not yet, pet," he replied, voice strained. She could hear him jerking his wet cock, and it made her wish she was there to service him. She just knew she'd do everything to please the man. Her man.

Since she had been denied, she slipped her finger in her and teased he G spot. Her need to please him and her fear of his disappointment made his pleasure more important than her own. Which is why she did not cum until her told her she could.

"Now, Aria," he said, voice strained, letting her know he was cumming himself. "Cum for me, pet. Cum with me."

With that she came, as if on cue. Her body already obeyed him more than it did her. Her orgasm took over her body like a tsunami takes over once it hits the shore. But instead of devastation, her body was wrecked with pleasure from the tips of her toes, all the way to her hairline as little tremors made her entire body shiver.

Once she could catch her breath, she slid her fingers over her pussy and into her folds, coating her digits with her juices. She then brought them to her lips to taste herself with a moan.

"Did I tell you to do that?" he asked, sounding annoyed but yet amused.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she said after removing her now clean fingers from her mouth with a loud pop. "I just thought at least one of us should fall asleep with my taste coating their tongue."

His loud growl was the last thing she heard before exhaustion took over and she fell asleep.