The Technique

Story Info
A pick up artist uses hypnosis to seduce a woman.
2.8k words
4.33
48.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting late at the bar and I still hadn't found anyone to take home. My friends and I had a contest to see who was the best pick up artist. At the end of the month, we'd get together and watch videos of our conquests and rate each of the girls on a scale of -5 to +5. Then we'd average our votes, add up the score and see who won. So the contest wasn't just about quantity, but it was also about quality. The patrons were leaving and the only two women I had seen earlier had rebuffed me already. Well, in fairness, the woman I was interested in hadn't rebuffed me, but her ugly friend had seen through my game and put a real cock-block on me. I had tried to deflect her, but it was no use. Why did ugly women have to make it their life's mission to prevent their good-looking girlfriends from getting laid?

Just when I was ready to pack it in for the night, I saw Miss Ugly head to the restroom. I sprung into action, unsure of how much time I would have to run my game. "Hi," I said, approaching the beautiful, statuesque redhead for a second time. "I know your friend ran me off pretty good and if you want to tell me to get lost, that's fine, but I wanted to make one more attempt to get to know you while your bodyguard is gone."

She laughed and patted a stool for me to sit down. "She's really a good friend but she can also be a wet blanket. I think I need to get her laid so she'll lighten up."

"Whoa!" I said, pushing my stool away from her. "I like you a lot, but I'm not going to have sex with a random woman in a bar just because you asked me nicely."

She pretended to get mad at me and playfully slapped my thigh. "I did not ask you to have sex with my friend!"

"Okay, whatever you say," I laughed. "I mean, I'm not a prude and sex is an important part of my life, but I just don't hop into bed with women – unless I've hypnotized them, anyway."

"Hypnotism, huh," she scoffed.

"Yeah, I like to hypnotize people," I admitted.

"Does that even work?" she asked me.

"I'll say it does and I can prove it to you –" I cut myself off mid-sentence, seeing the ugly friend leave the restroom. I handed her a card with my name and number on it. "Look," I whispered in her ear, "I don't even know your name, but why don't you put your friend to bed for the night and give me a call and we can grab a drink."

"I don't know," she wavered.

"Well, it's up to you," I told her and I shook her hand and left.

Thirty minutes later, my phone was ringing.

"Hi Eric, this is Brenda – we met at the bar."

"Brenda," I told her, "that's a friendly name. So Brenda, do you want to grab a drink?"

"I'd love to, but I don't have a car."

"I can give you a ride," I told her. She hesitated and I could tell she didn't yet trust me enough to tell me where she lived. "Or look, if you don't want to tell me where you live, just tell me an intersection and I can be there in 15 minutes."

"Well, if you don't mind," she responded. "I can meet you at Levitt and Armitage in ten minutes."

"I'll be there," I told her.

We drove to a small neighborhood bar and shared a drink. She was a nursing student and she laughed easily. My discussion of hypnosis intrigued her.

"Can you really hypnotize someone?" she asked me. I insisted that I could. "I don't believe you!" she laughed. "And anyway, I've heard that even if you are hypnotized, you can't be made to do something you wouldn't do, anyway."

"Well, what kinds of things wouldn't you do?" I asked her.

"Well, I wouldn't sleep with a guy on a first date, I can tell you that!"

"Huh, I bet!" I scoffed.

"I wouldn't!" she insisted. We were on our second drink and our conversation was flowing easily. I was holding her hand and when I spoke to her, I leaned into her ear, stealing the occasional kiss.

"Well, there's a way to find out," I told her, smiling. She laughed. Twenty minutes later, we were leaving the bar and headed to my place.

I sat her on a couch, and had the lights low and some ambient music on softly. "Hypnotism is really about relaxation and, no I can't get you to do something you wouldn't normally do," I told her. She seemed to relax when I told her that. I jokingly added, "So I guess I'm kind of a fuck-up doing this on a first date – I should have waited until our second!"

She laughed and leaned forward and kissed me. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded.

I walked her through the hypnosis and gradually led her to a state of deep relaxation. "I'm going to count backward from ten," I told her. "And when I reach zero, you will place yourself entirely in my command." Her eyelids were low and her head sagged slightly, but I could make out a slight nod of her head. Slowly, I counted back to zero and then I paused.

"Brenda," I told her. "I want you to stand up and remove all of your clothing." Brenda rose from the chair and slowly removed her clothing. As she removed her bra, her pale, milky white breasts tumbled out and I could see faint traces of blue veins under the skin. As she stepped out of her pants and panties, I was delighted to see a full bush and trim, elegant legs.

"Turn around slowly," I instructed. She complied and I took in the smooth fullness of her buttocks.

"I'm going to film us together, Brenda," I told her. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Brenda nodded her head. I removed my clothing and set up my video camera so it could take in the room.

I instructed her to press her breasts together and to bring the nipple of her right breast into her mouth and to suck on her nipple. She pulled her breast up and, tilting her head down, took her nipple into her mouth and began to suck.

"Sucking your nipple makes you horny," I told Brenda. "You want to spread your legs and masturbate." Dutifully, Brenda stepped into a wider stance and began to masturbate. I sat stroking my cock as I watched this beautiful woman pleasure herself under my command.

"You can have an orgasm now, Brenda," I advised her. She began to rub her hand faster and suck more furiously on her nipple. The nipple dropped from her mouth as she moaned in orgasm, her whole body shaking.

"Oh, Brenda," I told her. "You've dropped the nipple from your mouth. You need something to replace it." She nodded. "You can kneel before me and put my penis in your mouth." Brenda walked to me, kneeled before me and placed her mouth on my cock. Her mouth felt cool and wet.

"You want to suck my dick, Brenda," I told her. She began to suck on my cock and I thrust myself into her gently. I felt myself building to an orgasm and, knowing I could recover and continue later, I allowed myself to be pushed over the edge. My cock erupted and my hips buckled as my body emptied itself of its semen. I held Brenda gently by her head as my cock shot out what seemed to be a massive stream of cum. "Drink down my semen," I instructed Brenda, and she swallowed my load, continuing to suck all the time.

My cock returned to its limp state. "You can stop sucking now," I told Brenda. And I withdrew my cock from her mouth.

"Do you have an sexually transmitted diseases, Brenda?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her.

"No," she responded.

"Is there anything you want me to do, Brenda?" I asked her.

"I want a glass of water," she told me. I gave her the glass of water and she drank it, handing the glass back to me.

"Is there anything else you want me to do, Brenda?" I asked her.

"I want you to eat my pussy and fuck me," Brenda told me.

I led Brenda to the bed and instructed her to lie down with her legs open. As I got between her legs, I admired her full, plump breasts. It was funny, sometimes women seemed like they had large breasts, but when you undressed them, they were just average size. And then there were women like Brenda, who dressed conservatively. They seemed like their breasts were average-sized, but when they were undressed, you realized that they had massive jugs. I smiled, pleased that I had left Brenda's best feature for last.

I went down on Brenda and it didn't take hypnosis to bring her to orgasm. Her orgasm was so powerful that her thighs convulsed, pinning my head between her legs. I thought she was going to twist my head off as she writhed in the bed, but finally her orgasm ceased and she lay still.

My erection had returned and I slowly entered Brenda. Her pussy was tight and wet, expanding to accommodate me. I gently made love to her and we moved in unison. Instructing Brenda to fuck me in a variety of positions, I found that I liked her best on top, grinding her pussy against me her large breasts flying up and slapping back down against her rib cage. Pulling her forward, I sucked on her nipples and mauled her breasts, enjoying their natural softness.

"Do you want me to lick your asshole and fuck your ass, Brenda?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she responded.

"If it hurts we can stop. Do you want to try?"

"I think so," she told me.

Laying her on her stomach, I spread her ass cheeks and, taking a baby wipe, cleaned her asshole. The baby wipe returned unscathed and I thought to myself, "this one might be a keeper." I made love to her asshole with my tongue and Brenda wriggled and moaned in delight. I took lotion from my side table and gently lathered her anus. Then I slowly inserted my cock into Brenda – initially just the first few inches.

"Does that feel okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she told me.

Gradually, I thrust more deeply but I maintained smooth, gentle strokes as I fucked her ass. Brenda moaned deeply. I could feel the early rumblings of an orgasm, but I wanted to fuck Brenda's tits, so I slowly withdrew.

"Do you know why I stopped?" I asked Brenda.

"No," she replied.

"I stopped because I want to fuck your tits and then cum on your face. Has anyone ever fucked your tits?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you like having your tits fucked?" I asked.

"It's okay," she told me.

"Has anyone ever cum on your face?" I asked her.

"No," she responded.

"Do you want me to cum on your face?" I asked her. "It would be very enjoyable for me and it would be a way for you to show me how much you care for me."

"I want you to cum on my face," Brenda slowly released.

I straddled Brenda and pressed her breasts together around my cock. The feeling was amazing. "I'm not surprised you've had your tits fucked, Brenda," I told her. "You have amazing breasts and fucking your tits feels so wonderful."

Brenda nodded as I continued to gently thrust, my cock driving between her soft, full breasts.

"Do you let all of your boyfriends fuck your tits?" I asked her.

"No," she said. "Only if they ask me."

"It would mean a lot to me if you would visit me once a week and fuck me with your tits," I told her. "Would you like to do that?"

"Yes," she responded.

"I'm going to remove my hands and I want you to hold your breasts together for me," I told Brenda. She put her hands in place and with my hands free, I was able to lengthen and quicken my strokes.

"I want you to open your mouth and lean your head forward so you can suck my cock at the end of each stroke," I told Brenda, and she did so. Her mouth felt warm and wet. "Flicker your tongue so I can feel it dance on my cock," I told her. She began to gently flick her tongue.

I continued to fuck her breasts and I could feel an orgasm approaching. "I'm going to cum, Brenda," I told her. "I want you to shut your eyes so I don't get any cum in your eyes." She looked at me and nodded and then shut her eyes. After two more strokes, I exploded in orgasm, sending streams of ejaculate onto Brenda's face. The first blast skimmed her cheek and splattered on her forehead and hair. The second blast flew upward and landed on her nose and forehead. Successive ropes landed on her chin, nose and mouth.

"You can open your eyes now, Brenda," I told her. I placed my cock in her mouth and, without instruction, she sucked gently.

After I withdrew, I pet the side of her face gently and kissed her on the mouth. "I'd like to take a photo of you looking so pretty," I told Brenda. "I'm going to show it to four friends but I won't post it on the Internet or share it beyond that. Would that be okay?" I asked her.

Brenda nodded yes. I retrieved a high quality digital camera and took a series of pictures; some were simply candid photos of Brenda, others showed my penis between her breasts. After I finished the photos, I instructed Brenda to shower and clean herself. Once she was dressed and her hair was dried, I returned her to the chair where I had first hypnotized her.

"Brenda," I intoned slowly, "I am going to count backward to zero and when I reach zero, you will awake. You will feel rested and refreshed. You will have no memory of what happened while you were hypnotized, but whenever I say the phrase, "What's up?" you will have a strong desire to make love to me." I slowly counted backward from ten. When I reached zero, Brenda lifted her head up and opened her eyes fully.

"Wow, I guess you did put me under," she admitted, looking around the room. "How long was I out?" she asked me.

"Almost an hour," I told her.

"My God!" she exclaimed. "I don't remember anything. What did I do?"

I smiled. "Well, you didn't do anything you wouldn't want to do," I told her.

She looked suspiciously at me. "Okay, tell me what happened."

"Maybe I'd better show you," I told her. "But as you watch this, you have to remember: you wanted to do everything you did. I didn't make you do anything you didn't want to do." I saw a look of dismay come over her face.

I took out the video of what we had done together and set it up to play on the television. We watched together in silence. When we came to the part of the tape where Brenda first had an orgasm, she took a deep breath. "My god, I've never been able to orgasm like that," she told me. As she continued to watch the video, I removed her pants and panties and parted her legs. I slowly made love to her vagina with my mouth and tongue as she watched the video.

Each time Brenda was about to approach an orgasm, I backed off, moving my mouth away from her clitoris. Finally, as I saw that the video was going to come to an end, I built her to a crescendo and didn't back up. Simultaneously as I was cumming on her face in the video, Brenda shook in a tremendous, powerful orgasm. I thought she might wake the neighbors as she cried out.

"Oh God, I've never done anything like this in my life," she told me.

But Brenda was to do even more in the days to come. I told her about the contest and rather than get upset, she agreed to help me. She wanted to see me hypnotize and seduce other women, so she went out to the bars with me and helped me break the ice with different women. With Brenda by my side, I embarked on a series of sexual adventures I never believed possible.