The Techno Genius Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and pulled me to the same place where the two women had been fornicating each other. We quickly got naked and started kissing. While kissing we put our fingers into each other's twats and started finger fucking each other. The goal was to get aroused as possible.

In men's language this is called a "quickie". But since we can't cum like guys do, the term was irrelevant in our case. Our juices started flowing and we got into a 69 position quickly. It's been more than 3 days since I smelled that sweet aroma of Shilpi's pussy. She was on top of me with her ass and pussy towards my face and I kissed her pussy with all the love I could muster. She squealed in pleasure and bit my clit. That love bite really hit me and I came instantly. I put my entire mouth in my pussy and sucked as if there was some magic elixir inside. Within a few minutes she came hard spraying pussy juices all over my face. She could squirt? I asked myself.

After her squirting she buried her face in my pussy and started licking and sucking it while I reached up and started working on her asshole. With my right hand I pushed her hips downwards so that I could get more access to pleasure her asshole with my tongue. My left hand was occupied by fingering her pussy. Very soon we had our multiple orgasm and we rolled over and fell into the haystack. It was a soft landing which we both loved. We cuddled each other for a few more minutes. She had her head on my chest while I lay on my back facing the sky. I was caressing her hair when I saw something in the sky.

It wasn't a bird because it was stationary. It wasn't a kite either. Then panic struck me. It was a drone! WTF was a drone doing in this rural village? Then the amount of fear increased. Could it be the drone used by that creep that day? It took Shilpi's underwear outside and brought it back later. Did the person who was sending the robots use Shilpi's panty to rub himself off? If this was the same drone, then the Techno Genius was still stalking us and he had even more sinister plans for us. My heart rate was increasing and Shilpi soon noticed it. "What's wrong?"she asked.

"Oh nothing. Let's get dressed and leave. It's getting late." I said. She too agreed. We got up and started dressing. But before that we fetched some water from the well adjacent to the cow shed in order to wash our faces as they were full of orgasmic juices and anyone would recognize that smell. We returned to our hut and found that there was a camp fire organized by the village women for us. We had dinner and danced around the fire. We also watched the native dance forms of their tribe.

Around 10 PM we went to bed in our respective huts. It was a tiresome day with all the work, evening swim and of course the sexual activity. My mind was racing as to what the presence of that drone would mean. Was it video recording our love making scene? Was it video recording us all the time even before coming to this village? Has any of our amorous activities been already uploaded in some porn site? Hundreds of questions ran through my mind of which I had no answer. My smartphone was practically useless in this area as the mobile range was barely enough to make calls let alone use the internet.

I made a mental note of checking online about any possible videos about us once we were back in Delhi. I drifted off to sleep. The next day I we were assigned to go to a different part of the village. When we reached there we immediately got the answer to the question we sought yesterday about the wooden dildo. The women in this area were experts in making wooden artefacts. This field was usually male dominated and I felt really proud to see all these women involved in it.

I wanted a souvenir from them but I didn't know enough Rajasthani to tell them what I wanted. But then I saw one of the women from yesterday's cowshed "activity". I took a piece of paper and drew a penis. Then I took her to a corner and asked her whether she made this. She was shocked at first when she saw it but then blushed immediately. She asked whether she saw her doing it with the other woman yesterday. She spoke a little Hindi and I assured her that we won't tell anybody. She agreed to make the wooden dildo for us. She called us to her hut for lunch. As we ate lunch she took out her mold which she used to make the wooden penis. We asked her from where she got the mold.

She replied that there was this young guy who visits the village once in a while with lots of supplies that the women needed including sanitary pads and tampons. Since the men were away once she took him to her hut and got him to satisfy her. But she knew that this was not a solution as he visited very rarely. She made a mental note to do something about it. So, the next time he visited, she got naked in front of him and didn't allow him to touch her. His erection reached its peak and she took two freshly prepared clay blocks and pressed his penis from both sides. She held it for a while and then removed it. His penis was perfectly imprinted there.

It was a 7-inch penis which was larger than the average Indian. She used that mold to create two wooden penises. One for herself and one for her friend who lived a few huts away. Their lesbian adventures have been going on ever since. With great expertise, the woman made two wooden dildos for us by the time we were finished with our lunch. We paid her a thousand rupees. Though she refused at first, we insisted that she took the money because their community was in great need of it. We also asked her whether we could use her cowshed hide out for the remaining two days for ourselves. She agreed to that and said that she would tell her partner also about it.

We kept the dildo in our bag safely and with great happiness completed our work for that day. We also rushed through our evening swim as we couldn't wait for the grand event that awaited us. We reached the cowshed half an hour earlier than yesterday as that would buy us more time for our love making. We carried a small pouch with our dildos, some olive oil and a towel. As soon as we reached the spot we ensured that no one was around. I also looked up to see whether the drone was flying anywhere. It wasn't. With a sigh of relief, I climbed the card and helped Shilpi climb as well.

With gentle kisses and seducing touches, we began. Shilpi was wearing denim jeans and it was easy to remove. Mine was tougher to remove and it took about five minutes to get it off me. We started caressing each other's thighs first while tongue kissing. I pressed my thumb on her pubic bone area and started rubbing in circular motion. "Ummmmm..." she moaned but I wasn't going to stop. She sat down and raised her legs. I knew the sign and reached down and pulled away her panty. She lay down and I started eating her out and she went ballistic each time I stimulated her clit. I asked her to turn around and get on the doggy style position similar to the one she did for the robot. She followed me and sat in that position. I took some olive oil and poured it into her asshole. "Ooohhh..." she moaned. Then I slowly put my index finger into her asshole. It was followed by a three-finger fuck. "Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm..." she kept moaning. Then in one shot I rammed the wooden dildo all up her ass.

"Aakanksha! No!!" she screamed in pain but I didn't let her go. I held her tight and asked her to relax. She stiffened for a few seconds and then relaxed. I turned her around again and asked her to lie down with the legs spread wide. She obeyed me. I put my mouth on her pussy and started sucking it. Within a few seconds I accompanied my attacks on her pussy with an equal attack on her asshole with the dildo. Her love juices started flowing and soon she started coming. Once... twice... thrice... and each time she squirted like nobody's business. After giving her a few orgasms, my face was drenched in her twat liquids.

I did manage to drink a lot of it but there was so much more left. I thought that she could easily compete with the porn star Cytherea in squirting. Her eyes were shut close with all the pleasures her body was experiencing. After a couple of minutes, she opened her eyes. I was on top of her looking straight into her eyes with a smile. She also smiled back but soon her eyes expanded in horror. Aakanksha! Right behind you... she couldn't complete her sentence when something grabbed my mouth and turned me around. My worst fear was soon realized. It was the fucking robot!

With one arm it also covered Shilpi's mouth. The robot had more legs this time. This definitely was a different model but I was sure it was produced by the same perverted genius who had sent the previous robots and of course the drone that I saw yesterday. With great ease it pinned us both down. As we had our bottoms removed the only work the robot had to do was remove my panty. We couldn't scream as our mouths were soon plastered and even if we did scream nobody would hear it as it was a secluded area in a village that hardly had 400 people of which half were living in a different village.

The last time the robots attacked us, we were in sedated or semi-sedated state of mind. But this time we were fully conscious and there was still sunlight. I admired the guts of the Techno Genius but at the same time was disgusted and horrified. This was going to be a full-blown machine rape and we were helpless as we didn't have the strength to fight this machine.

We knew exactly what was going to happen and stopped fending the machine and let it do its job that it was designed to do. I thought after all we are going to get pleasure at the end of the day. When Shilpi saw me stop my resistance, she also decided to give in. Suddenly the robot withdrew its arms and for a second it watched us to see whether we ran or not. When we didn't run it stayed there for a few more seconds with the camera pointing towards us. I knew what it was waiting for. It was voluntarily expecting us to remove our tops and our bras. I started unbuttoning my shirt and Shilpi followed. When we were completely naked we lay down and I gave a hand signal to the robot to come and take us.

It brought a strawberry smelling dildo to both our mouths first. We held it with our hands and started sucking it like we would do a man. "Ummm... ummm... ummm..." I was moaning as I sucked it off. But soon there was a bitter taste in my mouth and I pulled the dildo out. Shilpi also reacted the same way. The dildo shot a white liquid right on our faces and it smelled like the vegetable lady's finger. WTF! This dildo shot semen? How is that even possible? I thought to myself. But of course! If a genius can build such a magnificent machine then why not? He could easily put a pouch with semen in it.

I knew for sure that this was someone else's semen which he might have stolen from a sperm bank. He wasn't stupid enough to put his own semen as we might take it for DNA sampling. Like porn stars receiving cum shots our face was full of cum. One of the arms pinched our nipples and as we opened our mouths to scream, some more cum was shot in our mouths. Soon another dildo entered our pussy and started vibrating while moving in and out. At this juncture we were fully aroused and anticipated that already. We welcomed the pleasure it gave. It fucked us for another 15 minutes and gave us several orgasms.

After it was finished, it removed the dildo slowly from our pussies. I reached up at the camera and said "Thank you..." to the unknown stranger who was giving us all this pleasure without asking anything from us.

The robot sprayed something on our nose and we lose consciousness immediately. We woke up soon because when I checked my watch there was still time left. We got dressed and watched our faces. Though it was intensely pleasurable, we decided not to try this anymore as this robot guy was going to come and interfere with us again. That night nothing much happened except for the dinner and camp fire. The night was colder than yesterday so we went to be early.

On Saturday morning we packed everything and started boarding the bus. The village women were sad and asked us when we will visit again. We said that we will be making a documentary video about their lives and it will be telecast on TV. The village had just one TV and they said that they will eagerly wait for its telecast. The bus went off to Jaipur after that where we had booked accommodation in a decent hotel.

I was cautious to see whether any drones were following us. Also, I stayed away from Shilpi and fought my urges. Jaipur was fun and we visited a lot of great places of historic significance. We captured many moments and posted them on Instagram and Facebook. On Sunday evening it was time to leave Jaipur. Our plan was to travel through the night and reach Delhi in the morning. None of us was in a mood to attend classes on Monday and we pleaded Shiny ma'am to grant us leave on Monday. She finally gave in as we nagged.

Once we reached Delhi, Shilpi was dropped at her house and I returned to mine. We had already agreed that she must move back to her place. We had to put a temporary halt to our love making as this robot person was not going to let us live peacefully. I secured my window with some wires. I had a plan in place. I also bought a book on electronics to understand how a burglar alarm worked. With the book as well as my own internet research I soon realized that the burglar alarm system could be reverse engineered to do something else. I spent another day in my room and implemented a system and waited.

For the next few days nothing happened. I went through my daily chores of college and home. I knew that the robot will be back any day as this creep had his eye on me. I wondered if it was some guy I rejected in the past as so many IIT guys had approached me ever since I joined my college as I had mentioned before. Few weeks passed and my final exams started. I studied hard as it was my final semester. After the tests were over I was fully relaxed and I was thinking about what I would do in my future. I had many options regarding future studies.

Then one day during my sleep the alarm went off. I had set it in such a way that only after the robot had entered halfway through would it ring. I already had a plan and the moment the alarm was heard I hit a switch I installed near my bed. Soon four sharp rods hit the central structure of the robot. Those rods were connected to a power plug point in my room which was usually used to run the vacuum cleaner. I had also used the extra high-tension cable used in CRT televisions. I watched as the robot was being electrocuted. Its circuits were fried and smoke was coming out of it from every joint. I saw two drones come and pull the robot out. Soon after a third drone arrived to look into my room as to what really happened. I stood right in front of the window.

I looked sharply into its camera and showed my middle finger.

(To be continued...)

12