The Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers

Marley started getting out of the bed and explained, "All the wine ... I'll be right back." Brad stared at her gorgeous naked body all the way into the bathroom, and his eyes never left the door until she emerged and walked all the way to the other side of the bed to climb back beside him. When she pulled back the covers, she immediately looked at his cock and saw that it was at half mast and throbbing. "So fast?" she asked in amazement.

"I'm shocked too. If you want it to grow faster, just stand there a moment longer and let me look at you."

"I'm embarrassed," she said shyly.

Brad quickly rose onto one elbow. "No! No! I don't want to embarrass you. I just wanted you to know that your body is so incredibly beautiful that all you have to do to turn me on big time is let me look at you." She stood there for a moment with her eyes shifting and a finger stuck self-consciously in her mouth. Brad sighed deeply and let his eyes wash over her. He smiled.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore and jumped under the covers, saying, "Sorry, but that's too weird." He was bemused that she was so uncomfortable being ogled ... especially by the guy she'd just shared her body with.

"You ... are a fascinating creature, Ms. Crane. If I was that hot, I think I'd just walk around naked just so I could give all the men of the world continuous hard-ons. Of course, the women might try to assassinate you."

She hit his shoulder and told him to "stop it," but it did make her feel good that he thought she was beautiful. "Growing up, we didn't believe in bragging, so I guess I'm just shy about being the center of attention."

"I understand. But, if it's just me, is it okay if I stare at you ... a lot? Get hard ... a lot? Make incredible love to you ... all the time?" he said as he bent down to kiss her. She put her hands behind his head and kissed him back. She also moved one of her thighs between his so she could slowly rub her sex against his full erection. Marley moaned, "Uhm-hmm," in response to his question.

"I've never met anyone who loves kissing so much," Brad said during a brief break to catch their breath.

"Kissing is much more intimate than sex. But, it has to be done right," she replied.

"How am I doing?"

"You're an All-American. That's why I assaulted you at the door. That's why making love to you is so sensual." Brad smiled. "I probably shouldn't be telling you my secrets so soon, but the way to get me hot is to kiss me for a long time. That's more important than foreplay to me," she added between kisses.

"Thank God I signed up for that correspondence course ... Kissing like you're Cousins."

"It paid off."

"We had to use wax lips. I practiced so much I didn't have to buy Chap Stick for two years." That one caught Marley off-guard, and she began cackling hard. Brad smiled broadly. He loved feeling her body shake and listening to her rich laugh.

"You're a nut!" she said as she calmed down. She wiped her eyes, moved on top of Brad and started inching his stiff schlong into her.

"We may have to go a little slower this time," he cautioned.

"You and me both. I just wanted to have you inside me while we kiss," she said.

"Does this mean we have a love match?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

She stopped and looked at him. "Oh, Lord, this doesn't mean you're gonna get all corny on me, does it?"

"If this is how you react after a tennis match, I'm just hoping I can be your new partner."

"What about Angie? She's got quite a temper. She might get really pissed off."

"I hope so," he said kissing her.

"Why do you hope so?" she asked, kissing him.

"Because maybe she'll get so pissed she'll throw you out of the apartment, and to avoid being homeless, you come to live here," he said kissing her some more.

"After one date? You want me to move in with you?" she asked as she kissed him. "What if I have molten morning breath?"

"Asbestos face mask," he replied between kisses.

"What if I'm crazy? What if you come home and find that I've cut up all your underwear and turned the strips into a statue of the Devil?" she asked between kisses.

"The Devil's not so bad. He just needs better PR. Besides, he makes a hell of a cake, you know ... pardon the pun." Marley started laughing again.

"Maybe we should take this one step at a time."

"Okay," he said, still kissing her.

"First, I've got to deal with my new boss. I have a feeling I might be coming in late tomorrow," she said kissing him back.

"I wouldn't worry about that prick. I hear he left."

"Left?" she asked. "Where'd he go?"

"Bahamas," he answered between kisses.

"Bahamas ... why?"

"Something about investing in a snorkel factory." Marley was in the middle of a kiss when she had to stop to laugh again. She buried her head onto his shoulder.

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked when she recovered enough to rise up and look at him.

He reached up and put his hands on either side of her face. "Just love me," he answered.

She took one of his hands and kissed it. "THAT ... Mr. Keller, is turning out to be an incredibly easy thing to do."

LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers
12