The Temp-tress

Story Info
Late night evening at office.
1k words
3.33
19.3k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're working as the temp in office late on night making copies of clients information for tax return I'm preparing and I come up to see if you are finished so can file all away. I notice that you must be wearing a thong or no panties at all as you sway back and forth making copies. Make mental note to self to watch what you wear. But, as do that you notice me staring and ask what is on my mind. I tell you wondering and you laugh to come over and find out I tell you only if let me take copy of you wearing it.

I slip up behind you quickly and tear open your shirt and press our blue lace covered breasts to the glass and push the button. You moan from heat of the machine on your chest watch as your nipples rise against the lace begging to be pinched. Standing pressing against your backside slip my hands around front and give you a little squeeze running my hands up your thighs and across your lips and find a little dampness. Slipping my hands to your hips to unzip the zipper on the side your crisp tan slacks I slowly slide my hands inside to find only garters holding up your stockings and no panties at all.

I tell you what a naughty little girl you are as slide them down your legs and gentle stroke the fuzzy patch above your lips. You start to grind you ass into my package now growing in my pants. I tell you to climb up and spread your legs on copy machine so I can have some copies. I tell you to play with your clit as the machine makes you even hotter from heat of the bulb and watch you dribble on the glass. I slide you off and slide under you and slowly lick your inner thighs slowly up to your honey pop which is dripping gentle dew on my face. I slowly slip my tongue over your now pouting lips gently forcing the slit open wider and watch as your clit shakes as I near lightly flicking it with my tongue you start to shiver as you climax grows.

Just as you think you can not take any more slowly slip a finger inside you and gently stroke you g-spot you weaken in the knees. Then with little surprise slip in second finger as your cum flows down my hand and face soaking my shirt and tie. As you ride the waves flowing over you I slip finger from your pussy and into play with your rosebud as I tickle it you wiggle to force my finger into it. I look up at your face your eyes are closed and face is flushed. I notice you have freed your breast and are pulling hard at them I reach up and place binder clip from the counter on each nipple you moan deeply as the pressure reaches your brain.

As your juices continue to flow I stand up and turn you back to copier gently push your face down you realize your juices still laying on glass you playfully lick it up. I turn you back around and lower my pants you reach out and help my raging hard on springs out. You lower yourself down and gently lick it and slowly let it slip between your pink lips. Playfully you tongue the tip and slowly work into your mouth as you gently squeeze my balls. My engorged cock grows even larger begging to be as sucked as babe would his mothers breast.

I pull you up and place you on counter just on the edge slowly slip the tip of my cock into your waiting pussy slowly you open up farther and take in deep gently rocking as our pubic bones meet I reach around and find another clip and place it on your clit your scream at the shock and almost jump to ceiling slamming hard back down on my cock which I continue to slam in and out of your pussy while you cum for a third time.

I tell you I'm ready to cum you say for me to cum deep in your ass. I help you off the counter and bend your over and take the juices running from you pussy and slide it over your button slipping two finger in with ease knowing you are ready I slow slide my dick into your pussy and give it a couple of hard slam for good measure. Slowly I pop the tip of my cock in your tight ass leaving the tip in for couple minutes for you to get accustomed to it. While doing that I grab your tits and release the clamps on your nipples which sends you into wild frenzy and you shove back against my cock taking half of it in one shove.

I simple slide in back and forth while you catch your breath all the while your yelling for me to fuck your ass harder. I reach around and grab your nipples and pull hard on each listening to you beg for me to fuck you harder I slam the rest of my cock in you and you squeal with delight. Taking up the clips from the counter I tie them together with piece of string laying there and loop one end on the one on your clit and place the two back on your nipples and start to fuck you hard in the ass. Just as you and I are getting ready to cum together I pull the string and blood flow back to your clit and nipples push your to never ending orgasms, you are clenched so tight to my cock you couldn't fall off if you wanted too.

You are flowing from your pussy like a waterfall as I unload deep in your ass. Slowly we gather our cloths and straighten up we notice the cleaning lady standing there with her hand stroking her pussy with her head thrown back. We both walk over and take a lick of her juices flowing shocking her back to her surroundings. But alas that is another story.