The Temperature Rises for Everyone

Story Info
Is this really happening?
15.5k words
4
45.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the adventures of Jana, a gorgeous Czech and John her husband. To gain a better understanding, please read their first two stories "Jana's Adventure... What if" and "Jana's Evolution", but I give a brief summary here of the story so far if you haven't read them.

Their first story started with a little game of flirting. It led further than they both intended and Jana explored her sexy secret desires, with John as the willing voyeur. The second was three years later as she unexpectedly explored further, satisfying her urges, surprisingly for John. But it was more as a prelude to what was to come. She meets a special new friend and here they begin an exploration of shared pleasure.

The First Meeting

I stood up to greet the lovely owner of the strange accent. She sounded somehow Russian and looked effortlessly casual chic, but not at all as if she was trying to impress. She was impressing me regardless of her intention. Close-fitting designer jeans, beautiful open shoes, simple white t-shirt and figure-hugging jacket, every detail was perfect. Her dark hair flowed and shined. The flawless white skin of her smiling face framed intensely blue, playful eyes. Her impeccably French manicured nails belonged to long beautiful fingers and hands. She was slim and tall, maybe an inch or two taller than Jana.

"You are Katrin? Please excuse me for a moment. I need to find a large bucket of iced water to pour on myself!"

She laughed and held out her hand. I took it in both hands and exaggerated shaking it. She laughed more. I motioned for her to take a seat at my table.

"It was Jana's idea. Your wife has an unusual sense of humor. I like it. She always makes me laugh." Her heavy accent melted me on the spot.

We ordered coffees.

"I guess this could be more awkward! Are you really Katrin or is this an elaborate joke? At the very least I expect a hidden camera? Or maybe I have already died of embarrassment? Actually heaven is looking pretty good right now! They serve good coffee in heaven too."

"You are right, the coffee is good from where I am sitting," she said without breaking eye contact. Wow, only two minutes and already a nice compliment!

There is a goddess at my table! I think I really must have died. What an extraordinarily beautiful woman!

"Before we say anything more, it will be necessary to kiss you to see if you turn into a frog. Or a man. Please tell me you aren't really a man?"

"One must trust their instincts. We could kiss yes, maybe see what happens?"

I pecked her on the cheek and with mock expectancy, stood back to see what happened. I looked at my watch.

"No frog and you really don't feel like a man. There may be delayed reaction though. I think you better do the same to me. I might actually be a woman.

"

"This woman has a beard, but good to know, yes."

She leaned across the table and I held out my cheek to her. Just as she went to kiss me, I turned quickly and she caught me full on the mouth. I love it when a plan works! She lingered for just a split second more than necessary and moved back in surprise.

"It's a custom in my country."

"I can see how you and Jana fit so well together. Maybe you have a little sense of humour too?"

"No. I am devout in my belief to become a grumpy old man. I think there is another problem too. I'm a really shallow person. And the thing is, I think you might just be too ugly to be seen with drinking coffee. Are all the women, or men as you may turn out to be, as ugly as you in Estonia?"

She laughed again and sipped her coffee. What a seriously lovely woman.

My phone beeped, a text message. It was Jana.

"Katrin, please look at this, it's Jana." I showed her the message.

It read, "Ahoj. Do you like her?"

"Let's have a little fun with her. Watch this."

I wrote, "No. She is unpleasant, ugly and passes wind frequently. And she is rubbish in bed."

Katrin threw back her head in laughter.

The message came back, "You had sex with her grandmother? Katrin will arrive in an hour." Good answer.

I typed, "Did Katrin tell you she had a twin sister? And unlike Katrin, she's really hot! Actually, so is her grandmother. The four of us decided to stay tonight in a hotel. See you in the morning."

"Good night. Have a nice time. Give my regards to Katrin's sister. She's really good in bed."

"John, you two are not normal. It's nice... but could we please talk now about, well, that..."

She hesitated.

"John, I'm more than a little nervous, but thank you for making me feel comfortable."

"You feel comfortable with all that? Katrin, please excuse me, but it's my strange way of coping with my own embarrassment."

"I'm really happy we could meet. I already feel like it was a good idea. Mike was flying up with the clouds all week, it was like a new beginning. It has been very nice for both of us since we met with Jana."

"How long have you been married?"

"Six years. I met Mike one year after I arrived in the US. I finished university, worked for a few years and saved a little bit. I had a little luck and was offered work here in New York. I liked it so I stayed. It's very different to Tallinn. Estonia is nice, but I like here much more. I had a big problem with English, but continued studying it at language school and now it's a lot better. But even now when I get nervous I forget sometimes. And I will never be able to hide this accent."

"Better that you never do lose that accent! You guys have never done anything like this before?" I asked.

"I know Jana told you how we met? This is very embarrassing for me! For some years now my naughty husband liked to talk and imagine things, you know, those things, just for a little excitement. Maybe I liked to be naughty a little bit too? We never did the real thing, it was only for fun in our imaginations. It was nice though playing secret games. Mike liked to tease me about being with other men. When I saw Jana, I saw and felt something special in her. It happened the first moment I saw her sitting alone in Central Park. I am not a lesbian and I never did anything like that in my whole life! It just entered my head and happened. It is not possible to explain it."

My jeans were straining.

"I never thought of experimenting in that way, I surprised myself. I'm happy though that I did this strange thing! I was really happy and surprised when Jana called. I assumed that it was all forgotten at best or simply not wanted. Three years is a long time! And the impulse to do such a thing was never the same and so I never did such a thing again. And certainly we have never done anything, not to the extent of making something like that a reality. And it really wasn't easy for me to come here today, I was so nervous. But I really wanted to come. Jana told me you that you two are the same like us. And that you took that giant step into the unknown three years ago! This had a huge effect on me when Jana told me your story. But in a special way... I've been a little bit crazy since, thinking about those secret, naughty things. Maybe thinking more than a little bit for the naughty part? Somehow I know I can tell you that."

Have I really known this person for less than an hour?

"Katrin, I'll be a little bit serious for a moment. Don't worry, it doesn't happen often. That first adventure Jana and I experienced was difficult to describe. It was like opening the door of your most forbidden, embarrassing secrets and playing in a game created from those secrets. All that and much more while the most important person in your life watched and starred in the game with real people you didn't know. It was risky, erotic, amazing... intensely exciting, but truly challenging on every level. Nothing about it was easy. Jana and Mike's meeting was the same and really unexpected. I had no idea. It was beyond exciting, but very confronting. I don't think it is possible to ever accept easily and it certainly isn't for every couple. I somehow discovered and accepted during that first time three years ago the most profound, erotic excitement I had ever experienced up until that moment. This realisation came as I watched Jana feel all those 'special' things she and I had only imagined with another person. As an onlooker, I could best describe what I saw that night as an expression of honesty and joy. It was the honesty to share what she really wanted and the joy she felt realizing her desires in exciting reality. It's not a description that would normally come to mind when describing your partner doing those things, but that's exactly what it was. I had never before that moment thought in that way, but I wanted her to feel everything. She did and it was very special. It changed us. Imagination and reality though are very different. I can't believe I told you all that! I know that due to our unusual connection you already understand. It was very strange. And I think it's going to be very strange too when Mike and I eventually meet. How do you speak to a stranger about that? I guess I am doing that now, aren't I? But somehow you already aren't a stranger. You are strange, you must be, but not a stranger."

She smiled at that. "Thank you, it is a nice compliment. And for sharing. I like that. Oh, sorry, I didn't mean your wife, I meant your thoughts and feelings. It's normally a big problem for men to do that. You are a different man maybe?"

"Normally it's a big problem to share your wife like that too! So maybe not that different." I couldn't let that one slip by!

"Did you watch their video yet?"

"It's a really big thing for me and I thought very hard about it. Mike and I discussed it a lot too. But no, I didn't watch it yet. The whole thing with Jana was both a huge turn on and a huge hurdle for him to get over. Of course for me too. But it was obvious, although difficult to accept and admit, that we both wanted it to happen. The excitement was, hmmmm. I was crazy in my head that he would do it for real, but Jana made it all so easy and natural. I was more than a little jealous that my beautiful husband would go with such a beautiful woman. Honestly, I was extremely jealous, yes a lot. But, I love Mike and trust him and we knew that the excitement would be greater than any short-lived jealousy. After that night, I was so happy that he went through with it, for him and for me. It's so embarrassing to talk about this, but I know you understand. The whole thought that we could make this real, and did. And... it, you know, does crazy things to you, not just in the head. Mike changed a little bit too, in such a good way. His night with Jana was an amazing experience for him. He told me everything. He was very nervous to tell me what happened. He was also nervous about you and Jana, everything. Mike has a very active imagination and Jana told me you do too. Mike told me every small detail and we've both been like excited teenagers since. I'll tell you a naughty secret, just between you and me - I really liked listening to all those details! I was never like that before, but maybe now I'm a bit strange, I really want to know. I really want to hear from Jana's perspective too, just maybe not quite yet. Women are very naughty when they talk sometimes!"

She appeared part mischievous, part nervous.

"This is so awkward, but I want to ask you something? Normally Estonian women are very direct, but this one is very nervous now."

"Direct is good for me! In truth I'm really embarrassed you know all these private things about me already and we've only just met! But please feel comfortable to tell me whatever you want. Everything is ok for me. Don't worry, nothing could be more awkward than accepting what our partners did."

She looked thoughtful for a moment and hesitated before speaking. "I would like us, you and me, to watch the video together for the first time."

I was stunned. The reaction in my pants was instantaneous. Walking without embarrassment would be impossible for the foreseeable future.

"Yes, it's ok. But please promise it isn't the 'Titanic' video you want to watch. Actually it's more than ok! It's incredibly weird, but let's do it. As long as the football isn't on." I almost choked trying to get my words out. It was a miracle I could still speak at all.

She giggled and smiled. "Thank you. This makes me really happy. But I like football too! And I hate the movie 'Titanic', maybe it's good to watch after a lobotomy, no? I really did not know how to ask this question, thank you. I carried this big weight with me and you make this so easy."

"I really shouldn't be, but I feel really comfortable with you. I don't know what to say really. I guess that unusual Czech person I married has something to do with it! I think surprised is not an accurate description for all this. Maybe shock is a closer approximation? I couldn't imagine how I would have approached this first meeting with you if I had known about it in advance. We already have a strange connection because of their meeting last week, but this is not a conversation you can have with just anyone."

"This is true, yes. I think the same thing."

"So let's meet in the next week or two when we have had a little time to think about all this. For me it won't be possible to think about anything else! If I walk in front of a bus before we meet again you will at least understand why. This whole situation is so improbable and I'm not sure how we are here or what will happen. I am a little overwhelmed. And really, look at you! Look at Jana! Thank you God!"

"John, you speak the same secrets in my head. You, Mike, Jana, how is this possible? I took a chance, but it really wasn't easy for me to take it. I am really a bit shy, but my imagination is making big excitement. It's so sexy and exciting to think about all this. You also took a chance, and everyone is happy you did. We will meet soon."

Her Nordic/Slavic accent was hard to resist. The heavier the accent, the hotter it was!

"As I said I like direct. It is one key thing Jana and I have done since all this began. We were very honest with each other and what we wanted. To do what we did, we had to be. It would be really nice to spend time with another couple who are the same in that way, friendship with honesty. Yes I will happily take the chance."

"We feel the same. Jana is honest, happy and passionate, so beautiful inside. I really admire that. Maybe she is beautiful outside more than a little bit too? It might be that I like Jana's husband a little bit too, but don't tell anyone! We like your key thing. Now I feel like a schoolgirl trying to make a big date for the prom. It was really a pleasure to meet you John. And I promise next time we meet I won't be so nervous. Actually maybe I will be more nervous?" Hmmm, that accent was killing me.

"Katrin, I have to share something really important with you before you go." I said this as seriously as I could.

"Please tell me." She looked a little worried.

"It will not be possible for me to stand up. If I do, I likely will be arrested or at least laughed at."

She looked down there as women do in their practised way and broke into uninhibited laughter. She feigned mock surprise at my predicament. Then she leaned over the table and kissed me in a wonderful way. It felt like I had been tasted. I was dazed and even less able to stand up in public.

"It was a nice meeting, yes?"

And then she burst out laughing again, stood up and walked away, her perfect form burning its image into my brain. My God, what a magnificent creature!

That could have gone much differently, wow! I contemplated how to survive the ensuing days? I should see Jana about some cold voda.

I sent her a text. "Finished meeting. John: Day #1. Yes I like her."

One week before

Jana appeared in our bedroom doorway dressed in the symbolic oversized white t-shirt that started all this. She disappeared and was back again with the watering can. She poured the obviously cold water all over herself and did a sexy pirouette. She did a really thorough job of displaying every part of her anatomy. She disappeared again and returned completely dry but still obviously cold. She looked gorgeous. She jumped into bed and held me tight to warm up.

"You are nice and warm."

"You are nice and cold."

She moved down there and took me in her mouth. Just as quickly as she started, she stopped.

"Good night." She rolled over and pretended to sleep.

"Oh no, no, no. You won't escape that easily!"

"John, you are meeting Katrin next week and I am going to torment you for the whole week. You can touch, but you can't have me, not until after you see her. Actually I'm really horny tonight. I might have to play with myself. Would you like to watch? Just kidding. Good night."

I grabbed her and tickled her mercilessly. I tried to touch her in that special way, but she obviously meant what she said. Despite knowing the frustration of her torture, I knew it was a really good idea. But how does one get through a week knowing what I did? This was so weird.

3 days before

It was very fortunate that I had no important meetings or complicated work to do during the week. I tried to stay busy, but the image of Katrin leaving the café entered my head about every second waking minute. I had to constantly check myself before standing so I didn't embarrass myself.

Jana kept up the torment as promised. She emailed pictures of herself, which definitely were not appropriate in an office environment. She called me at the end of my working day and described what she was doing to herself and what she would like to do to me when I arrived home. And ended the call by making it clear it would not happen. Aargh!

When I arrived home with a nice bottle of wine, Jana took it, opened it and placed two glasses and the bottle on the table for us. Then she disappeared. She returned wearing a tight business skirt, stilettos and a thin, white shirt which was half unbuttoned. She wore no bra. As I sat in my chair, she leaned over and poured the wine, making sure I could see everything inside the shirt. She was wearing a necklace that was hanging awkwardly between her breasts. I tried to touch her, but she dodged every attempt.

"What's that on your necklace?"

She pulled it from between her breasts and there was a handwritten sign, 'Orgasm-Free Zone'.

She sipped her wine and nearly spilled it when she broke down laughing at me. I guess the look on my face said it all. She was loving my torment.

"Jana, I know this is a really good joke for you, but I'm nervous. You know how I am when I get nervous. Things don't work as they should."

"Don't worry, I told Katrin about that. And she is nervous too."

"How do you feel about all this, besides making fun of my discomfort?"

"It's strange knowing you will be with someone else, but different to how I thought I would feel. Rather than jealousy, I somehow feel like we are breaking through another part of our comfort zone and sharing something special. And just like it was from your perception with me, I want to see how good it feels for you. I want to see how she responds to you. I want to see your orgasms. I want to see her orgasms. It's so hot thinking about it! Maybe I am a bit jealous, she is really beautiful! I know it's a normal reaction, although it really isn't easy, but somehow it adds something, a sort of sexy discomfort. But after what we have been through together, I know how much you love me, and I love you so very much, so jealous yes, but it's ok. We are ok. It's very different to being the one doing it. She is a really beautiful woman, isn't she? I mean besides her physical beauty. I should feel threatened by that, but I find it really sexy that I can share you with someone like that."

"Yes, she really is." I hope I didn't say that too fast!

"To let a few naughty thoughts out of my head, I want to be with her too. And with Mike and with you. It makes me so horny to imagine the possibilities... Would you like one, two or three? Mmmm. Imagine us doing that!"