The "Temporary Contract"

Story Info
Can he take it when fantasy becomes reality?
4.2k words
2.67
69k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, my motive in telling this story is to share the most emotionally terrifying yet erotic experience of my life.

My name is Daniel. I have an affinity for the company of Latin women. Let us just say there is something about the way they look and behave that makes me respond like no other female can.

It was only logical that in time I would find myself happily married to a Venezuelan beauty named Kay, a faithful mother of two daughters, one in college and the other just starting high school, yet with that hot indifferent look that drives me crazy. Kay is great in bed, the best really and I had the good fortune of being only her the second lover of her life.

Kay has really worked hard to keep in shape, and with some coaxing from me, she had her breasts augmented from a 34B to a nice D cup, to make them look fuller and only improve an already perfect figure. Kay is about 125 Lbs and 5'7" tall with curly reddish hair and with a fair complexion somewhat atypical for a South American beauty.

Kay and I met through a family member and while we dated, we spent a lot of time apart. My employment was in the United States and it was only after securing a fiancé visa that I could summon her to come live with me and eventually marry.

This was a six-month processes and a difficult time for both of us. I spent thousands of dollars on phone cards, maintaining contact with her. We would talk hours at a time and when we had privacy, the conversations usually centered on how much we needed to make love to each other. I cannot tell you how often we would bring each other off, describing in detail what our bodies needed so desperately.

It was during one of these very hot conversations that the subject of fantasies surfaced. This was new ground for us and we jumped right in. First, she would share something with me and I with her until one day the mother of all fantasies was born, and regretfully I was the one who conceived it.

It was based on a very erotic experience from my past where I was a voyeur of sorts, observing a previous girlfriend (a Latin girl of course), walking though a shopping mall. I had arrived to meet her for lunch, when I spied two Latin men following her though the mall. This girlfriend seemed oblivious to her pursuers but I noticed a fair bit of enhanced hip motion going on none-the-less. Just when her fan club arrived, looking for excuses to speak with her, I broke up the party. I approached and after being recognized removed the object of their desire, but not before realizing the whole episode gave me a hard-on.

After relating this to Kay, we began to discuss why such a thing would have such an effect on me. I could not find the answer. She then suggested that I try to invent a fantasy that addressed those same feelings, so I did. I recommended when we were finally together and married that on some evening of her choosing, I would allow her to go out and behave like a single woman.

I cannot tell you how much of an effect this had on our telephone sex, we both had tremendous orgasms just thinking about it and over time the details of the fantasy kept on getting more risqué and hotter. It even enveloped one of her fantasies of fucking a large black man (something she never had done nor had admitted to me before.

Finally, it all culminated with her saying that I would surely divorce her for being unfaithful to me. I interjected that if we wrote the rules of our fantasy down in contractual form and gave our mutual consent, that there was nothing I could use to defend my actions in a divorce since the whole thing was on paper. This made the fantasy even hotter and we spent many nights perfecting the "wording" of our contract until even I was impressed.

The contract read some thing like this:

This instrument constitutes an agreement between DANIEL PICKET and KAY JANE PICKET.

The purpose of this contract is to grant KAY JANE PICKET, the wife of DANIEL PICKET a period of an evening and the following morning, but no more then twenty-four hours, free from the bonds of matrimony.

When KAY JANE PICKET signs this instrument, she understands that for the period extended in this contact, she is a single woman in all aspects of the word, not subject to the bonds of matrimony. She promises in good faith and without regret to complete this contract fully enjoying the liberties granted therein, utilizing this rare opportunity to become a totally provocative and aggressive woman, taking full advantage of the time to satisfy her most basic instincts and physical needs, without social or sexual limitation.

When DANIEL PICKET signs this instrument, he understands that he must not interfere with the progress of events as they unfold under the terms of this contract. That he shall abstain from social contact with other women, maintaining vigilance and providing support, transportation and security only when necessary.

It is understood that KAY JANE PICKET, is in charge of all details concerning preparations before, during and after the period of this contract and that she will take the appropriate precautions during sexual contact.

KAY JANE PICKET recognizes that the terms of this contract are temporary and shall end after the allotted timeframe. She affirms that she has also considered her feelings concerning the terms of this agreement and promises that after it is completed, she will harbor no resentment towards DANIEL PICKET and will remain faithful to her vows of matrimony with him.

DANIEL PICKET understands he has accepted the risks and consequences that are inherent in this agreement and that he has given his consent so that KAY JANE PICKET can complete this contract with total freedom, without fear of criticism, resentment, rejection or reprisal.

The parties involved agree that all events concerning the execution of this contract shall forever remain private and confidential.

We understand the terms of this contract and agree to the terms therein.

Just reading this contract gave me goose bumps. I literally had a hard-on but was trembling at the same time. I was asking myself. Could I really sign a contract like this?

During our phone-sex Kay was relentless and teased me, saying, "Wouldn't you like to see me fuck another man, a big black sexy man"; she would go on daring me to sign the contract, saying that I could not really do it. I countered that she would not be able to do it either and would chicken out.

Finally, we both promised each other in a fit of mutual orgasm that we would both fulfill our bargain someday, her completing the terms of the contract without regret and me promising to sign it someday.

To my relief, over time the contract was totally forgotten. Kay got her fiancé visa; we were soon married and the day-to-day cares of life began to fill the days… weeks… years… until…

One day while Kay was showering, I was working on some legal documents on my desktop computer (You did not think I could cook-up a contract like that without some legal background). The girls had gone on a trip together and the house was strangely calm. I heard the shower shut off and then went back to my work.

After a while, my concentration was broken by two soft hands caressing my hair. This felt good but I wanted to get my work done so we could enjoy the rest of the evening, Kay would have none of that, soon I felt those 36D breasts naked and pressing up against my shoulders and head. Soon a hand came from behind my chair, unzipped my fly, and took out my cock that was already erect and throbbing from the stimulation. She began stroking it gently but with the intent that I understood no more work was to be done this evening.

Kay knew my body well, she knew my signals and had me ready to come soon, and then she stopped which was just a little frustrating, then she said, "Daniel, remember that contract we had made while we were dating", this hit me like a ton of bricks, I had totally forget the damn thing. I decided playing dumb was the best route and did not reply. She came around to the front of the chair and sat sexily on my lap allowing my hard-on slide up between her thighs and touched her shaved pussy. She was hot, wet, and ready to go and so was I after her careful manipulations. She repeated, "You know the contract I'm talking about, don't act like you don't know".

The color draining from my face gave her my unspoken reply, then she said, " Daniel, you and I both know I can get you to sign that contract and you will never come inside my body again until you do". I cussed to myself, not believing she would bring this up after so long, I told her, "Look Kay that was just us playing with fantasies, it wasn't meant to be reality".

She stood up catlike and slinked towards the bedroom and I naturally followed. I found her lying on the bed playing with herself and allowing her fingers to fuck her pussy ever so slowly. She said matter of factly, "I want someone else's big cock to fuck my pussy, until then, how would you like to help my pussy out?" Did I ever! I thought.

She parted her legs and raised her knees putting her feet on my shoulders giving me guarded access to her pussy. Her swollen pussy lips parted easily around the head of my cock. I sighed with the pleasure of entering her, but after only a few stokes she pushed me away with her feet saying," No no no! You cannot come in my pussy until you keep your word to me".

This torture went on for several hours and I am as strong as the next man is, but soon I had the greatest set of "blue balls" ever known on this planet. This was mostly due to the torture of watching my sexy wife masturbate while talking about how she was soon going to fuck another man and being deprived of her pussy. I finally acquiesced to her wishes. "Ok" I said "let me print out the fucking contract." "Good boy" she said gleefully.

I hated to admit it but I knew right where I had the stupid thing filed on the computer. I returned with the contract and we both refreshed our memories. She began to caresses my aching balls and stroke my cock again urging me to sign it. I could hold out no more, so I did. A huge smile came on her face and she told me to stand up and not speak, so I did. She told me that everything she was going to do to me the rest of the night was what she planned to do with her new lover.

Kay picked up the remote from the nightstand and turned on the radio to a soft jazz station. She began to sway sexily to the music and beckoned me to join her. When I did she molded her body into mine and we danced together naked. My still rigid dick between her legs and pressed up against her pussy.

As we moved slowly, her juices coated my cock as it rubbed up against her. She kissed me, a long passionate kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth and after her lips broke with mine she whispered, "I'm going to kiss him just like that". My cock was raging at this point and my hand was caressing her ass while my other was squeezing her huge tit. She hissed breathlessly, "Yes Daniel that's the way it's going to be, exactly like that I'm going to give him every access that you are enjoying right now."

She pushed me back on the bed and began to lick my cock slowly, saying. "Watch how I'm going to suck his cock Daniel so that you know just how nasty your wife can be." She began to take my cock in her mouth, her sexy soft lips moving over it starting a perfect rhythm. She could accept about half of the length of my 7-inch member and it felt like heaven.

She stopped and crawled on top of me, her soft breasts smooshed against my chest and she positioned herself so my cockhead was at her entrance. She ever so slowly lowered herself onto it, biting her lip as she went, soon entering a rhythm that was pleasing to us both, my hips moving up to meet her thrusts. Then all of the sudden she sat up on my dick grabbing her tits and squeezing them and riding my cock like there was no tomorrow.

We both came like hurricanes. Our orgasms coursing through our bodies like a jackhammer. We fell together holding one another; falling asleep knowing this was the best sex we had ever experienced in our lives.

The night of our fantasy arrived. I was a mess emotionally. Part of me wanted to see what would transpire; the other just wished it were not happening. Kay was surprisingly calm. She had prepared herself for the hunt and left nothing to chance.

She took a warm bubble bath, used scented lotion and matching perfume. She bought a red shear form fitting dress from the Victoria secret catalog for the occasion. It had a bare shouldered halter-top that was scandalously open in front. This exhibited her huge tits and was short and pleated at the bottom so that it would move sensually when she danced.

She spent a lot of time on her make up and drunk several glasses of blue label to help her relax. When she pulled out a bag containing pills from one of those vitamin stores that claimed to enhance a woman's sexual desire, I knew I was in trouble. She took two as the bottle instructed and gave me a wink.

It was time to leave and as we agreed, I was now her chauffer. We had reserved a hotel near where we were to go for convenience. As we later drove toward the club she had selected, neither of us said a word. I noticed she had parted her legs a bit and was rubbing her pussy, it was then I realized she had no panties on whatsoever. She moaned and was getting worked up but stopped herself and mentioned under her breath something about saving it for later. I was getting more worried but what could I do, I had signed the stupid contract and so I was obliged to comply.

When we arrived at the club, Kay left the SUV. I was to give her 20 minutes to enter the club before me so that we would not be spotted together. The bouncer let Kay walk right in. This was not surprising, looking as fine as she did. 40 minutes later, I finally got the large black bouncer to let me into the crowded place. The club, known for hip-hop and rap had the music blaring. The clientele was nearly 70 percent black so I felt a little out of place.

I located Kay after about a 10-minute search in the dark surroundings. She seemed to be enjoying herself and as the night wore on danced with many men, most of whom were black. I never knew Kay could dance as she did; she imitated the moves of the younger women and looked as if she had been dancing hip-hop all her life. The movements looked like pure simulated sex to me and it was evident the men and Kay were enjoying themselves, grinding their bodies into each other.

I took a restroom break, when I returned she was dancing with two especially handsome black men. They were sandwiching Kay between them, and I saw one was sporting a hard-on that looked like he had shoved a beer can down his pants. Kay was oblivious to me, behaving indeed like a single woman just as she was entitled under the contract. She was clearly getting excited, her nipples were extended, and you could see them through her dress. She turned her head and whispered something to the man behind her with the hard-on, then kissed him for what seemed an eternity. The man in front feeling confident after seeing this copped a feel of her bra-less tits. Kay made no move to dissuade him and the night if my torture wore on.

After a while, they rested, sitting at a booth. They bought Kay another drink. She was getting tipsy and those pills had her acting like a cat in heat. The guys would have to have been brain dead not to read her signals. She touched their faces often and rubbed their legs while they talked. The men would sneak a kiss in from time to time and cop a feel of her beasts.

It seemed like Kay had narrowed her selection, but which one would it be? The music played again but this time a slow soulful romantic song and one of the men invited Kay to dance again. She accepted of course and I noticed that before long he had his hands on her ass, discovering she had no panties underneath the material. As he continued to caress her, I noticed Kay had her legs parted slightly and could almost make out a wet spot on her dress where he had rubbed the bulge in his pants against her.

They sat down again and I could see the one guy kissing Kay again I moved for a better angle and saw he had his hand under her dress. She had her eyes closed and was now oblivious to everyone. Her kiss was more urgent and she reached her hand around his head and kissed him harder as she had an orgasm right there in the booth. They all spoke again and I soon saw Kay rush off to the restroom.

This was where we agreed to meet each other, and I was hoping I could talk to her and dissude her from continuing. After she came out, she was flustered and sexually charged. She asked for the hotel key-card and her cell phone and purse. I gave up trying to convince her not to proceed with the inevitable and asked her whom she had chosen to be with that night, but she would not answer nor was obligated to. She simply told me they were going to give her a ride back to our hotel and that I should wait in the parking lot. Under the terms of our contract, I had to agree.

What Kay did not know is I had a copy of our card-key and I rushed out of a side exit and dashed for the SUV. After paying the parking attendant, I drove like crazy to get to the hotel before Kay and her new friends.

I entered the room and closed the curtains near the balcony, leaving just a crack to see through; I Then stepped outside just as I heard the doorknob turning. The lights came on and Kay walked into the room, the two handsome ebony gentlemen behind her.

True to her word, she turned on the radio and began taking turns dancing with them, this time much more erotically. She kissed them both and they felt her breasts and rubbed her pussy. Kay knelt down and unzipped both their fly's, to expose the largest cocks I ever seen. Kay looked surprised and for the first time maybe even a little worried. She stroked them both and I could hear their voices. They were calling her their hot Latin bitch and describing how they were going to fuck her brains out.

I had been feeling butterflies in my stomach all night and dealing with feelings I never had delt with before. At the same time, my dick was straining inside my trousers and I unzipped my pants and took my cock out, stoking it while watching the scene in our hotel room.

Kay began to gain confidence and closed her eyes has she began to now take turns sucking one cock while stroking the other. Kay lifted her dress and started rubbing her clit, moaning in excitement. This went on awhile until the guys said they felt ready to blow and wanted to come in her pussy.

I hoped Kay had remembered that in our agreement she would use protection. She did, and as she reached for the condoms in her purse, the men said they only fucked women au natural. Kay insisted saying she did not want to become pregnant. The men insisted back and said they would leave if she wanted them to. Kay groaned saying "No, don't go… ok…. I'll fuck you … just put those big cocks inside me… please."

I could not believe my ears, here has my proud wife begging these men to fuck her. They goaded her more and made her plead saying, "Tell us how much you want a big black cock inside you." She responded in her need, saying, "Please… PLEASE… I beg you please fuck me with your big black cocks" They said they would give her the fucking of her life and the muscular guy with the larger cock positioned her doggy style while the other man climbed on the bed next to Kay and put is cock in her mouth.

Then the other man started to push into her. From where I stood, I could see her engorged wet pussy lips expanding to accept his girth. There was a look of surprise on her face as he pushed in slowly. Kay had never had a cock this size in her before and she was going to have to stretch to accommodate him. Slowly he entered her while she was sucking the huge cock between her lips. She moaned in pain, her eyes rolling back in her head, I thought I saw a tear in her eye.

12