The Temptation Next Door

Story Info
You finally decide to take the girl next door.
7.2k words
2.21
55.1k
13
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Dedication to my Fellow Readers and Authors and The Founders Of Literotica, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have anything to look forward to whenever I go on the computer, and my mind wouldn't be stimulated THINK YOU!!) XXX

All Characters are 18 of age and over... ...

This is ONLY a FANTASY and should NOT be REENACTED in Real Life...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You were just pulling out of your drive way when you noticed that the house next to you has been sold. The first though that ran through your mind was that a the house next door was bought by a stereotypical family with a Fat teenaged daughter you thought so you just shrugged it off. And since that you were in a rush at the time you didn't give it a second thought, and besides it was beginning to rain.

It wasn't until Mid to Late June that I started moving in, again you didn't give it a second thought. The moving tracks started moving but again you were out at the time and did not get the chance to actually meet the persons or persons that bought the house next to yours.

It wasn't until that I was fully moved in and was plaining a house warming party coupled with a BBQ that you finally got to meet me. I was on my way back from my daily run before work at the same time that you were on your way out as well to where I did not know. I guess were ever you were going it was within walking distance. You have just reached the bottom of your drive when we accidently collided, and when we did both of your hands felt a sample of each of my breasts. When you took a step back to apologize you noticed that I was sweaty and you aren't usually into this sort of thing but "damn she's hot really hot even when she is sweating" was your thought. "I'm sorry" you try to say but you could not find the words due to the fact that you had other things on your mind. So instead I apologized for the both of us, "it's ok" was your happy response. We stood there talking for a while before I realized that I was going to be late for work, and apologized before dashing off. You were staring at my ass as I was running past you, I turned back around as if I have forgotten something and you quickly retracted your gaze.

"And oh by the way I'm having a house warming BBQ Party at my place would like to come" I invited you. "Sure I would love to come." Was your response a companied by the sincerest smile that you could mustard without making you look like a pervert.

You even resisted the urge to lick your chops until I have turned around and headed backed towards the rest of my day. By the time that I was finished with my day you were in your house and since the sun was still out, I have decided to sun bath a little before going to make myself some dinner. I went in the house to change into my Dark Green Micro Bikini Set, and came back out. The weather was nice enough that you decided to open your windows and leave them open to let some of the cool air in.

I came back out and just laid down on the lawn chair and not soon after you were passing by and attended to just take in the cool fresh air, when you got something more something that you did not expect. You had an excellent vantage point of me sun bathing in my Micro Bikini from where you were. Ate raking a big weft of the cool air you have deiced to stay were you where and watch for a while without me even knowing that you were watching. And you where glade that you decide to stay because you would have missed the show of me applying the second coat of sun screen on. I first squeezed some on my left arm and rubbed it in, then I did the same to the other arm. Then I moved on to the legs then finally my stomach and both Breasts, that was the best part of the show in your opinion. When I was done with that I laid back down and sun bathed some more, and by this time you had your cock out and started stocking it without me even know that you were there. I sun bathed for an hour more before deciding to go back in, and making myself something to eat by the time that I was done you decided to quit as well.

Later on that night your cock was still rick hard and you couldn't stand it any longer, and decided to get naked and get on the bed and masturbate the images of me sun bathing earlier. You couldn't remember the last time that you came so hard or grunted that loud before. When you were done you got up and took a shower and went to bed and that night you started having all of these Fetishized Dreams about me. Me in all sorts of Bondage Gears and being Submissive to you in every way imaginable. By the time that you woke up the next morning your cock was rock hard again and once again you stroked yourself to another powerful and wonderful orgasm. Each morning was the same you would stay home and wait for me to finish my morning jog and start masturbating as I was passing your Living Room Window to head back home and get ready for work but lucky for you, your job starts a little later than mines does so you had just enough time to cum and clean yourself up and go to work.

On the day of the house warming party you came over and asked for the tour at the time I thought that it was harmless and beside what kind of host would be if I didn't grant you the request? And besides what kind house warming party would this be if I didn't offer a tour of my house? During the party, it got so busy no one noticed you slip out and begin your mission to find my spear house keys, however your mission proved to be fruitless and besides at this point your mission was risky. You were almost caught on multiple occasions. So you slipped back in to the party making it look like you just came back from the bathroom and besides it would look suspicious with you gone for so long. It would also give you more chances to sneak more glances of my ass and the little bit of exposed Green Thong with Pink Lining when no one is looking.

After when most has gone home and the party was winding down you offered to stay and help clean up, and it would also afford you the chance to not only be around me more but to also continue with your mission. And you have finally found it hidden under a pile of junk in my bedroom junk drawer. You looked at it for a while savoring your success before picking it up and stuffing it your pocket. You were then snapped back to reality by my voice "Hay you ok up there?" I asked you. And you responded my picking your head out and saying "Yeah just fine I was checking if anyone has forgotten anything." Even with only four others still in the house including yourself help cleaning up you knew it was still a little risky. So you quickly rushed out of my bedroom and made your way downstairs, to do some actual cleaning up and to also steer at me as before. After when the cleanup was done, you headed home to start the next phase of your plain.

It was late so I just decided to head upstairs to take a shower, I first unbutton and unzipped my pants then hooked both of my thumps into it and yanked them down and, tossed them on the bed. I then Pulled my shirt up and over my head and tossed that on the bed as well, I the reached my hands behind my back and unclasped my bra and tossed that on the bed as well. Then last was the Green Thong with the lining, when I was finishing pulling those down, carried them to the laundry basket and tossed it. But before making my way to the shower I looked down and noticed that there was a wad of tissue that was carelessly tossed on the floor and not in the trash. And as bent down to go pick it up and toss it in the proper place I noticed a slight weight to it, I wondered what it was? In an attempt to investigate it the only way that I can, I tried and tried but it would not split apart for me to investigate it was stuck together like glue. Eventually I gave up and lifted the lid to the bathroom trash bin to throw it out when I noticed multiple similar tissue in there. Then that is when it hit me without me knowing during the house warming party you have masturbated in this very bathroom and dispose of your evidence after words.

After examining each of your evidence and tossing them back in to the trash I got up and into the shower.

As soon as you got home it was now safe for you to express your feelings accompanied with dirty thoughts to match. You reached into your pocket and took out your prize to merely look at it. You were partially drooling when you said "Yes!" to yourself, then out of habit you cautiously placed your prized back into your pocket as if there was a chance that you could get caught. After leaning up against the wall and tilting your head back and letting out a big sigh. Then after words you unknowingly had the same idea as I did and dashed upstairs to take a shower also. But first you had to find a precise box to keep your trophy in, you were so full of mixed excitement and sexual arousal you couldn't think straight and forgot that you don't have a box that small or that perfect and to go out and buy on, after all not just any small box would do in your eyes. But for now, you would just have to settle for simply placing the stolen key on the night stand until you could find the perfect one you would buy the perfect box if you had to.

You undressed and when it came to your boxers as soon as you took them off your cock started getting hard again before subsiding a little bit. You stepped in and began showering, in mid shower your cock got hard once again. So you just leaned your back up against the shower wall and closed your eyes, and replayed the images of my ass and the exposed Green Thong with Pink lining back in your head with a sexual twist.

In your imagination my pants are already off and you cornered me in my own backyard with every one watching, you ripped my Thong that I was wearing that day off with one rough move. You then shove me to the ground and started spanking my ass, but in reality, you were moaning and groaning while you were stroking your cock, when you were about to reach the conclusion to your fantasy you gave a lad and audibly grunt "MMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHH!!" It was so load and audible you were paranoid that I might have heard you, but then again you hopped that I did. When you were done and got out of the shower you were so worn out you did not bother to get dressed, and just sat down in your bed to watch some tv to which I did not know before going to bed. By the time sleep wanted you, you were too lazy to even get up and slip your PJ's on or even your Boxers, so you just slept nude.

In the middle of the night you had a erotic dream about me, and in the dream I was walking into your bedroom wearing the Dark Green Bikini that you saw me in when you first caught me Sun Bathing in my own backyard. I climbed on top of your bed and started gyrating up and down while placing my Right Index finger in my mouth and my left hand all over my hair, to tease you in a sexy little strip dance. I then walked off the bed and held out my hand for you to take to which you did not hesitate to accept and led you to your bedroom chair, and in a sexy way I lightly shoved you on to it. I then turned my back towards you and bent down so that I could shake my ass in your face for a while, and with each shake I got closer and closer. You tried to reach for it. I sexually retracted my ass from your face obviously was getting too close and turned around and lightly shoved you back on the chair. I then got back up and used the same technique I used on the bed, with my Right Index Finger in my mouth and my Left Hand all over my hair, while gyrating up and down. After A while of that I seductively reached both of hands behind my back, and un did the straps of my Bikini Top after when I allowed it fall to the ground I grabbed both of my C sized Breasts but in this dream you dreamt it was a lot bigger about an L size. I licked one then the other nipple and back again, then I looked at you seductively as I was undoing the string on my Bikini Bottom, and just as I allowed those to also fall to the floor...

You were woken up by the ringing of the phone, at first you were pissed because the erotic dream was about to get good until you were woken up. At first you wanted to yell at whom ever called you, until you heard the sound of my voice, at the time you were still naked and when you pulled the covers off of you noticed that your cock was rock hard. Without my knowing you were stroking your cock throughout our brief conversation, the reason that I called was just to think you for not only coming to that house warming party but to also think you for staying and help clean up. And in response you said "yeah sure no problem I was happy to do it." Even I didn't ask for it you gave me your cell number anyways "You know just in case" as you put it at the time, on our second or third meeting I can't remember exact. Unfortunately the conversation ended before you could reach your morning climax and get rid of your morning wood. So you resulted to jacking off in the shower you may not have been happy about it but it would have to do.

After your shower you got out and looked at your trophy on the night stand and was reminded on what out had to do today. You spent the entire day searching for the right and perfect box for your trophy, but first you had to go to the closes electronics store, to buy some Spy Cams When you were about to give up you had a sudden flash of idea. Instead of buying just one small box you decided to go to the closes Craft and Hobby store which was not that close, to buy a large box with a space for a Name Tag on the front to which you would place my name in, and a smaller box to place that key in. The box you ended up buying for that was not that small when you placed the key in it easily slides around to which you are not happy with but it is the smallest that they have that would fit the key.

The following Friday night I decided to go to the local pool for a swim, while I was out you finally got your chance to advance to the next phase of your plan.

As soon as you saw my car pull out of the drive way you dashed to the night stand drawer and pulled out the large box to which you already added my name to, and opened it and pulled out the smaller box to which you kept your trophy in. You opened that as well and grabbed the Spy Cams that you bought dashed out the door. You got lucky not only it was warm but cloudy day but most folks decided to stay inside on this cloudy evening.

When you reached the door to my house to complete your mission you cautiously looked around making sure the close was clear before inserting the key into the hole and unlocking it. You did not know how much time you had so as soon as you got in you went to work right away. You have successfully installed all of the Spy Cams in all of the private places in my home. Once when all that was done you exited with caution, like that really matters if anyone had caught you, it would simply look like you were helping me with a good deed.

I did not stay out for long, after when I have returned I had to go out again right away, I didn't even have time to properly disposed of the White One Piece Swimming Suit with a Cress Crossing Lace going down the back of it. When I was gone again you reentered when you were finished with your dinner, with the same manner as before.

As soon as you entered you went searching for the One Piece Swimming Suit that I was just wearing to the pool in the usual places. It took you a while but when you have finally found it you sat their right on the floor from where you have found it and sniffed and licked the inside of the crotch area. You then took your cock out and started playing with it before wrapping the Once Piece Bathing Suit around your cock, by the inner crotch area. Then after when you have shoot your load in the same inner crotch area you did your best to clean up the area and hopped that I didn't noticed when it came time for me to wash it.

Over the next serval months, it was like routine for you if and when I wasn't home you would use your stolen key to break in my house, and sniff and cum and clean the best that you can in my dirty preferably recently worn panties and sometimes bras. You even have taken it upon yourself to even steal some of those used Bra and Panties, to stash into that hug box that you bought with my name on it to collect including that Dark Green Bikini Set that you first saw me suntan in. And with every chance that you got at home you would watch me change or watch me take a shower without me even knowing it through that secret Spy Cams that you have installed.

Then finally when The Holidays finally rolled around I went out with my friends and family to calibrate, and as for you, you decide instead of your usual routine you had something else in mind. It was hard but you managed to save all of your cum for me for about over a week now, you wanted me to have it all. And besides you too had to go out to calibrate The Holidays Session, with your own family. But you were lucky enough to have gotten back before I did.

It did not matter what day of the week Christmas landed on that year considering we both had the next day off along with others.

By the time that I got home it was almost 3am, the house was dark when I left and you have left it that way. When I entered I lit the hallway bath so that I could take my jacket off and hang it in the closet and make my way at the same time, then I turned the light on in upstairs hall way for later, my plan was to go up and have a nice long awaited relaxing shower. Even with the upstairs hallway lit it never fully lit my bedroom. As I climbed the stairs and made my way to my bedroom my view was blocked by all of the Holiday presents that I received for that year and yet to open that I didn't see you sitting on the bed. I was getting closer and closer to the thresh hold of the door when all of a sudden you said "Happy Holidays" As if we are currently living under the same roof. Surprised I dropped my gift right there in front of me.

I stood there frozen when you got up and offered to pick up the gifts for me, when you got closer I said "No. No it's alright, it was my fault. What are you doing here?" I asked while faking the least frighten smile that I could muster. Hopping that you aren't there to do what I hoped and think you are going do to me.

When you are just inches away from me you noticed that my hair was a mess so you op to fix it, while responding to my question "Oh nothing I just want to wish you a Happy Holidays that's all." My face turned to full on fear now as I said nervously "Now that you have so could you please get out of house." After when I have said that you responded by saying "Oh no, I don't think you want that? At least not yet anyways? And besides I haven't given you your Christmas present yet." Without even giving me the chance to respond you roughly and forcefully reached under my Festive sweater and started fondling my unintendedly erect nipples while saying "You may say no with your words but it seems that your body is saying something deferent." With total fright I slowly started taking steps backwards, but I was not completely successful as you still had your hands on my breasts, and as soon as you noticed my slow retreat you quickly got a little more aggressive by switching to my nipples and pinching them as aggressive as you can. Then you mirrored the same with your other hand, as I tried the slow retreat approach again you got more aggressive by using my own nipples to hold me there and to pull me back in case I haven't given up on the retreat technique.

I finally got it the idea when I finally caught on to the pattern, whenever I tried to pull away you would use my own nipples against me and pull me back, and every time that I tried to pull away you would pull me back aggressively with more force each time. It even got to the point where you felt that you were forced to pull on my nipples so hard that there were tears in my eyes and screaming on top of my lungs for my life from all of the pain.

12