The Temptation of Gheeran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be long. Find me in Dunwall Manor tomorrow." Moira placed one last, long kiss onto my lips, then she rose and left the room, closing the door shut in the face of the onlookers. I heard the murmurs recede like a swarm of buzzing insects.

The silence was soothing. Breathing deeply, I sat down onto the edge of the bed and rubbed my temples. It was obvious that Keira Dunwall had ordered the assassination attempt, to get rid of her hated sister once and for all. The least I could do was to pay her back in kind. And maybe Xanthul'ilia would get her soul tonight.

Thankfully, the room had a brazier large enough for my needs. I tossed the piece of leather into the bowl and lit it, chanting Xanthul'ilia's name three times. This time, I could see her shapely form coalesce from the ungodly amounts of black smoke pouring from the brazier. And from one moment to the next, the fire and the smoke were gone, leaving behind a demoness wearing nothing but a seductive smile.

"Now, that was quick, Gheeran. What do you have for me?" she asked while climbing out of the brazier.

"How about an evil noblewoman?" I asked her.

The demoness favoured me with a brilliant smile. "Evil noblewoman will do fine, I guess," she purred, cocking her head. "Sounds like one hell of a party out there."

She gestured and a gorgeous dress, skin-tight black leather and red velvet bodice with thigh-high boots, appeared on her form at the same time her wings dissipated into smoke. Her tail remained, a long, sinuous whip of scaled muscles and flesh, and she sported a headpiece made from long, red-painted goat horns.

"Will this do for tonight?" she asked me, caressing her breast until her nipple was clearly visible through the garment.

"Trust me, you'll fit right in. What about him?" I pointed at Rokun's corpse. "All hell will break loose when they find him."

"We can't have that. My first party in centuries shall be a hassle-free affair." Xanthul'ilia smiled. She kneeled down next to Rokun and placed her splayed hand over his face. And then, right before my eyes, his body turned to smoke, until nothing remained but a thin, shiny film on the expensive carpet. Grinning, Xanthul'ilia took a wine goblet from the night stand and poured the wine over the stain on the carpet. Then she brushed her long-fingered hands over my ruined costume, leaving nothing but new, shiny fabric and soft leather behind.

"Done. Now, let's have some fun!"

* * * *

With the happily grinning demoness on my arm, I made my way back to the ballroom. The party had devolved into a series of smaller, localized knots of people spread through the mansion's ground floor, some dancing, some standing around and gossiping. After my fight with Rokun, I expected much more commotion, but it was surprisingly quiet. Maybe Ser Ethan managed to keep the turmoil to a minimum. I prayed to the Trickster that Keira was still on the premises. Doors in the corridor were ajar and one could hear stealthy or not-so-stealthy lovemaking behind them.

"I love the nobility," Xanthul'ilia said. "Give them enough to drink and they turn into pigs like everyone else."

From somewhere to the side, I could hear a woman squeal in delight. Unable to resist, I peeked into the room from where the sound emanated. A busty woman, wearing an eagle mask and nothing else, was laying on her back, arms and legs wantonly spread while half a dozen men were jerking off on her, coating her creamy skin with long ropes of their seed. I shrugged and closed the door.

I heard glass shatter from inside the ballroom. Hurrying after Xanthul'ilia, I saw the source of the commotion. Lady Keira, leaning unsteadily against the buffet, was arguing with a few dignified men. Two of them wore Guard uniforms, the third still wore a half-orc disguise.

"I have never been this insulted in my life! How dare you accuse me of hiring assassins?" she yelled, shattering a goblet against a wall.

"Ooh, she looks pissed," Xanthul'ilia giggled into my ear, her voice laced with dark glee. Snarling, Lady Keira turned towards a pale serving girl and demanded a new goblet, which she proceeded to down in one long gulp.

"I will turn this city upside down until I find the ones responsible!" Keira shrieked. "You hear me, Ethan?" The half-orc took a careful step back. "Am I allowed to enjoy the rest of the evening?" Keira hissed.

"As long as you don't try to leave the city, Milady," one of the Guardsmen cautioned her.

"Why should I do that? I have absolutely nothing to hide," the blond angel snarled. She exchanged her empty goblet for a new one and stormed off, into a salon off the ballroom.

"I think that's our cue, Gheeran," Xanthul'ilia hissed.

Again, Lady Keira reminded me of a ticked-off dark elven matriarch, professing her innocence even if there was towering evidence against her. I mean, Moira could not have ordered the hit on herself, now could she? Ridding the world of this woman seemed a better idea by the minute. With Xanthul'ilia on my arm, I followed her into the salon. Lady Keira had slumped onto a divan and was sipping on her glass.

"You! Yes, you there, in the drow getup! Come over here!" the drunk woman urged. Her hairdo looked much less impressive now, and one of the wings hung askew on her back.

"You called, Milady?" I simpered.

Lady Keira grabbed my elbow and pulled me close. The smell of wine was heavy on her breath. Even a blind and deaf man would see how loaded she was.

"I do know you. Yes. You are that Gheeran fellow my sister was patching back up," she slurred. "I have seen you making out with Moira earlier. I think... I think it's time I owe that skank some payback. Unless you want to suffer my wrath, you will give me the fucking of my lifetime, understood?" Then she pressed her mouth to mine, the taste of wine overpowering. Hiding my revulsion, I kissed her back. Old habits returned. This was so much like how things happened back home, whenever a horny female needed her holes plugged. Either comply or suffer. I tried to stop thinking, leaving my body free to react. Her hand dove towards my crotch and fiddled with my dick through my suit.

"Ummmmm," she moaned into my mouth, before breaking the kiss. "I feel a great sword right there. Let's not waste any more time."

She rose and dragged me into another guest room. The door had barely closed behind us when her hands were all over me, tugging at laces and ripping open buttons without regards to my costume's well-being. Xanthul'ilia, leaning against the door, gave me a grinning thumbs-up.

Remembering what I was supposed to do, I fiddled with her laces, only for Lady Dunwall to intercept my hands and pull them open herself, panting impatiently. Her breasts spilled from the confines of her dress and I fondled them, feeling her nipples harden under my fingertips. Growling in heat, she pulled me onto the bed and yanked my pants down, diving for my meat. Suddenly, she froze. I looked at her, trying to find out what was amiss. Xanthul'ilia was kneeling behind her, pulling her expensive costume off.

"Oh, don't mind me," the demoness whispered, her voice buzzing with magical energies. Lady Dunwall opened and closed her mouth a few times before she nodded. "Actually, do mind me. It has been a while," Xanthul'ilia moaned, pulling Keira into a fierce embrace, kissing the drunk woman and shredding the rest of her costume with sharp talons.

I saw her other hand creep between Lady Dunwall's thighs, slender fingers dip onto the noblewoman's snatch. Keira groaned into Xanthul'ilia's mouth.

"Oh, we will have so much fun together, you, the dark elf and I," the demoness whispered, letting Lady Dunwall drop onto the mattress. She gasped air into her lungs, her ample breasts heaving with every breath. Xanthul'ilia licked her lips with a long, sinuous tongue.

"Go on, feed her your dick," the demoness urged, training her unnerving, orange gaze onto me.

With more gusto than I felt, I crawled up towards Lady Dunwall's head. I didn't need to do more than that; the blonde noblewoman rose onto one shoulder and snatched my rod, sucking it between her lips with an unladylike slurp. Xanthul'ilia slithered between her legs, lifting up one of Lady Dunwall's creamy thighs and attacking her snatch with her mouth.

For a moment, I saw clarity return to Lady Dunwall's eyes as she looked down her body in shock, but then she shrugged and proceeded to suck me off, her tongue slithering around my meat, which had hardened despite my earlier reluctance. She knew what she was doing, and much like with the women back home, I felt it quite easy to let my body react to her technique, even if my brain had its misgivings.

I closed my eyes and envisioned Moira doing the same things to me, and those images gave me a real boost. Before I knew it, I was humping my hips into Lady Dunwall's face, forcing her to take my rod deeper and deeper into her mouth. She gagged in protest and tried to push me away, but by then I was holding on to her elaborate hairdo. Her teeth clamped down onto my rod and giggling helplessly at the stab of pain, I shot spurt after hot spurt down her throat. I fell back onto my haunches and watched as Lady Keira struggled to deal with the small torrent of jizz I had shot into her.

"She loved that, Gheeran," Xanthul'ilia huffed, raising her head. The lower half of her face glistened in the candle light as she smiled at me.

"The hell I did," Lady Keira spat, wiping her mouth on a corner of the expensive duvet. "I don't do women, and I rule who does what to me!"

"I don't think so," Xanthul'ilia whispered, turning Lady Dunwall's head her way. The demoness' eyes flared up and the noblewoman's jaw dropped.

"Yes, that's right. You will do what we want from now on. You will be our little plaything for tonight. And I expect you to give us so much pleasure," Xanthul'ilia ordered, her voice full of menace. "Are we clear on that?"

Lady Keira nodded, slowly, as if she was resisting every inch of the way.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Xanthul'ilia smiled. Then she looked at me, more specifically at my dick, lolling to one side. "Oh, done already?"

"Well, she was good," I admitted. "I think I will sit this one out, if you don't mind."

"Oh, I do mind. Get up!"

"But—" I began to protest. But my body moved of its own accord, getting to its knees. I felt my rod harden again, bigger and harder than ever before.

"Good boy." Xanthul'ilia smiled, turning onto her back. "Get over here," she ordered Lady Keira. The noblewoman crawled on top of her, her movements slow and disjointed. "Kiss me as if your life depended on it. Which it does, by the way."

The blonde woman moaned and began to kiss the demoness, their hips grinding into each other. I heard Xanthul'ilia sigh in pleasure as her costume disappeared and her wings unfurled like a pair of inky black curtains. Her hand came up and pushed Lady Keira's head downwards.

"Be a good girl and please my tits. I don't mind some teeth," Xanthul'ilia instructed. Lady Keira went to work, sucking and slurping at the demoness' orbs. Over the head of the noblewoman, she curled a black-taloned finger my way.

As if pulled by invisible strings, I crept closer until I was kneeling next to Xanthul'ilia's head.

"For this night alone I owe you. It's been a while since I had so much fun. Oh, look what she's doing!" the demoness laughed, pointing down her body. Lady Keira had rammed two fingers into the demoness' pussy and was busy pumping them in and out of her while gnawing playfully at her black-nippled tits. Xanthul'lilia groaned and arched her back, her feverishly hot hand closing around and pumping my meat.

"Get behind her. I want you to ravage her ass," Xanthul'ilia told me. "That's what you drow males do best, isn't it? Rydus was very fond of doing that, as I recall."

Again, my body moved on its own and did as she said. A moment later, I knelt behind Lady Keira, my throbbing pole sliding through her slick butt crack. It felt—

No! This was wrong! Or was it? After all, she deserved some punishment. No one should treat a gentle being like Moira the way she did. Who, apart from dark elves, was evil enough to assassinate their own siblings? Were these really my thoughts? Even so, she was an evil woman and deserved what she had coming.

I drew back my hips and prepared to impale myself into her soft rear when I felt something hot and scaly caress my leg. Startled, I looked down. Xanthul'ilia's tail had wrapped itself around my thigh and was inching towards Lady Keira's pussy. The tip disappeared between Keira's slick folds. I heard the noblewoman squeal. I wasn't sure if it was panic or lust.

The tail constricted around my leg and pulled me closer. I felt my body adjust its position and then I pierced Lady Keira's anus, driving my pole straight into her without any preamble. She screamed in pain, but that sound was almost drowned out by Xanthul'ilia's laughter, a sound filled with so much passion, I almost came from just hearing it.

"Go on, do her. She deserves every inch of you," the demoness ordered. Still fighting myself, I felt my hips draw back again for another shove before nailing her again. This time, there was only a weak whimper of protest, muffled by Xanthul'ilia's mouth or tit or whatever. I slashed my dick in and out of the noblewoman, simultaneously repulsed and shaking in pleasure. She was tight back there, and it felt pretty good drilling her, but every fiber in my being hated me for what I was doing to her.

A hot, soft feeling crept up between my butt cheeks. I looked down to see what was happening and noticed that Xanthul'ilia's tail had changed its position.

"You deserve a special something," the demoness panted, then I felt the tip drill into my rectum, invading me with unnatural ease. I jerked upright at the intrusion, but by the gods, it felt so good! I thrust my ass out to meet that unholy appendage which slithered up into me, throbbing with a heartbeat of its own. I came, helplessly spurting all over the place. I slumped over Lady Keira's back, gasping for breath while Xanthul'ilia's tail kept on slithering and throbbing inside me.

"Stop," I gasped as my body was wracked by another orgasm.

"Why? You deserved that. And now hush, I'm busy," Xanthul'ilia whispered, but her voice was audible even over Lady Keira's soft sobs.

I slid off the noblewoman's back, rolling to my side with the demon tail still lodged up my ass, almost tenderly fucking me. I could see Xanthul'ilia splay her hand over Lady Dunwall's face. The noblewoman recoiled at the contact, but the demon wings curled up and held her in place, restraining her.

Xanthul'ilia gasped unhealthy words, each one feeling like a needle made of ice stabbing into my brain. Her tail was still inside me and despite the horror I felt, I writhed in pleasure. A coil of her tail had wrapped around my dick and squeezed deliciously, like a pair of lips egging me on and on. Then I saw it, a faint silver shadow, like a lifelike mould of Lady Keira's face trying to pull itself free from her.

Xanthul'ilia grunted, if in pleasure or annoyance I couldn't tell, then she placed a hand on Lady Keira's forehead and shoved. The body, pushed with incredible force, tumbled backwards off the bed, a flailing arm nearly taking me with it.

For one terrifying second, a silvery ghost image of Lady Keira, face distorted in protest, was visible, still kneeling over the demoness before it coalesced into a radiant pinprick of light, so bright it hurt even my magical vision. I whimpered and slapped a hand over my face to block the radiance. In a moment the glare was gone and I heard Xanthul'ilia moan in pleasure. I opened my eyes again.

The demoness had withdrawn her tail form my ass and was busy playing with herself. The area between her breasts glowed like a small furnace, the crimson radiance throwing shadows of her ribcage onto the ceiling.

"Come, Gheeran. Fuck me. Make this the perfect ending for a perfect evening," the demoness suggested, spreading her pussy lips with two fingers.

I heard a gasp come from the door. My head whipped around and I saw Moira in the doorway, a look of utter disgust on her face. Or was it? No... she looked enraged. Furious. I pulled myself into a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

"You stupid fuck!" she hissed, striding into the room, her fists balled in rage.

"Moira!" I stammered, sitting up.

"You. Damn, Idiot!" she shrieked, her fist on course for my face.

Xanthul'ilia tsk'ed and intercepted it, holding Moira at bay with playful ease.

"You weren't supposed to kill her!" Moira hissed, her angry face close to my own. "Have you any idea what you have done?"

"I-... I-"

"Keira was supposed to take the fall for the assassination attempt on me, you fool," Moira snapped. "She would have lost the title of Storm Lord, which then would have fallen to me."

"I thought you didn't care for politics," I asked her, my head awhirl. What the hell was happening? "Did you order the hit? On yourself?"

"Of course I did. And I made sure that Rokun brought you along."

"What for?"

"To save me, of course. I have no intention of dying. And you played your role so well, my hero." Sarcasm dripped of the last two words like vinegar.

I felt as if a horse had kicked me. "You... never loved me?"

Moira's laugh was harsh and cold. "Who could love a hideous creature like you, Gheeran? No. I made you see things you wanted to see. I made you my knight in shining armor, and yet you still fucked everything up!"

"I thought you hated your sister! I thought killing her would-"

This time, Xanthul'ilia didn't catch her hand. Moira slapped me straight across the face.

"She was my sister after all. Yes, she was a bitch, yes, she was jealous, but she was family. I would have had her banished, out of my way forever, but who apart from dark elves kills their own siblings? Damn. Now I need to marry Uncle Urs after all."

"What?"

"To get my seat on the Council. Once I have him wrapped around my finger, he will do anything for me."

"What will happen to Gheeran here," Xanthul'ilia asked. She sounded concerned for me.

"If you know what's good for you, Gheeran, you'd better not be in Storm Harbour once this party is over," Moira hissed. "I need to find the one who killed my sister, after all. I owe you this much for Rokun."

She pulled her hand from Xanthul'ilia's grasp and left, slamming the door.

"Poor Gheeran," Xanthul'ilia sighed. "Two betrayals in one evening. My poor, poor dark elf."

"Are we done?" I was sick of being played with. My head spun and I felt like I was falling from an incredible height. How could Moira do this to me?

"We are far from done here, my dear, betrayed dark elf," the demoness whispered. "You owe me one ride, at least. And we need to talk."

"I'm not in the mood," I snarled, shooing her away with one hand.

"We can change that. Just wait."

Xanthul'ilia rose, slid out of bed and pushed me onto the mattress. Like a sack of meat, I fell on my back and the demoness crawled onto my lap. My dick came to new life under her gentle touch, pointing upwards. With a sensual moan, she impaled herself onto me and began to ride me urgently, her tail whipping my thighs and calves.

"Gheeran, Gheeran," she panted. "You need to learn sooooo much." Gasping, she shuddered on top of me. "You know why I like you so much? Despite your upbringing, you're still sooooo naïve. Ooooh." Her body spasmed as she reached a gut-wrenching climax. When it was over, she smoothed her body on top of me, licking sweat off my upper lip.

"This was a soul, yes. But it wasn't the soul I was after," she whispered, interspersing each word with a small kiss to my lips, to my cheeks and to my scars. Her tongue came out and licked the inside of my eye socket.

1...67891011