The Temptation of Lilith Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue: Lilith gets to hang out with her master at his cabin in the
3.6k words
4.18
12.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: Hanging Out at the Cabin

I got the note when I got home from work. It had been slipped under my front door. The envelope contained a list of instructions and an address.

The instructions were:

1. Shower and shave

2. Dress solely in your black strapless dress. No under garments of any kind.

3. Makeup is to be a red lip stain, and a very heavy smoky eye. Your hair is to be pulled away from your face in a high ponytail.

4. You are to touch yourself as little as possible while dressing.

5. Be at the address in three hours

6. When you get there, park and lock your car

7. Come straight inside and place your purse, shoes, and glasses in the box

8. Stand in the center of the living room facing the window and wait for me to come.

I put the address into the GPS and found that it was an hour away in the middle of nowhere. A thrill of anticipation runs through me as I realize that you've finally invited me to the cabin.

I shower and dress quickly, taking care not to touch myself needlessly. The makeup takes the longest, but I'm ready in less than an hour. My drive is pleasant, scenic, and unhurried.

I get to the cabin and enter as instructed. The inside is rugged and masculine. I stand in the center of the living room being careful to be as still as possible. My wait seems like an eternity, but probably wasn't more than five minutes. I can hear you moving about the house and I long to go to you. I feel my nipples harden and my pussy get wet from your nearness. Your steps are loud as you enter the room, but I don't dare turn around.

You come up behind me and wrap your arm around my chest, pulling me backwards until I touch your chest. I can feel your hot breath on my neck. Suddenly you tighten your grip to my throat and whisper in my ear, "You're the biggest slut in the world. You're going to be my plaything until I decide I'm done with you."

As you extend your other arm in front of me, letting me see the choke chain in your hand, you say " It's time to play whore, and what a filthy whore you're going to be"

You drape the chain around my neck.

"I'm very pleased that you wore the outfit I told you to. Stay completely still unless I move you"

Running your hands down my bare arms, you pull them behind me and bind my wrists. You grip my shoulders and turn me to face you and hold up a set of nipple clamps for me to see. Slowly, you pull down the dress to reveal my tits and clamp my nipples tightly, tugging on the chain afterwards to make sure they are firmly fixed. You then pull the dress back up and the fabric rubbing against my chest makes me gasp in pleasure.

"I see my little whore likes that, but I didn't give you permission to move, so I will have to punish you."

You pull out a bandana and blindfold me and then yank hard on the choke chain, bringing me to my knees. Slapping me hard across the face you bark, "Open your mouth, slut!"

As soon as I do, you shove your dick into my mouth and begin to violently face fuck me. Tears come to my eyes from the shear force of your thrusts. You stop as quickly as you started, leaving me gasping for air. I am about to whimper at the loss when I feel your hand on the back of my neck forcing my face to the ground. With my cheek on the ground and my ass in the air, you leave me alone for a moment ordering me not move in your absence. I can feel myself getting wet and the friction on my nipples is bringing me close to orgasm, but I do my best to stay still.

When you return I hear something slapping against your leg. You slowly pull up my skirt to reveal my naked ass and run your fingers over the exposed flesh causing me to twitch from the sensation.

"I thought I told you not to move" you say as you bring down the flogger like it's an exclamation point. "We're going to count to twenty, don't move a muscle while you count. Make sure it's loud enough for me to hear or I will be adding more."

With each hit I begin to feel the heat rising from my skin. The pain bringing waves of pleasure with each new stroke. I flinch twice, bringing me ten extra blows. Once you're finished my ass is bright red and tender to the touch.

"Does the cocktoy want to be fucked now?"

I whimper out, "Yes sir."

"Good", you reply, pulling me upright with the chain. "First, you need to get me ready. Suck my cock like it's the only thing you've ever wanted to eat."

You position yourself in front of me and I open my mouth. I take your dick into my mouth slowly and begin caressing it lovingly with my tongue. I work my head in and out fucking my own mouth with your cock. Running my teeth along the underside of the head, I hear you give a gasp of pleasure. I begin to suck in earnest, alternating between deep throating and playing with the head. It's only a few minutes before you remove your cock and I am pushed back onto the floor.

I hear you drop to your knees behind me. You grab my hips and impale me with your cock. Filling me to the hilt and grinding against the welts from the flogger, I moan loudly, enjoying every sensation.

You pull out slowly and pause at my opening.

"Tell me how much you want it, slut."

"I need to feel your cock inside me. Please, fuck me sir. Let me be your cockslut. My only purpose in life is to pleasure you."

I feel the head of your cock circle my opening and I moan loudly, wanting to push back against you and fill myself with you.

"Now, beg for it like the dirty whore you are."

"Please fuck me, sir. Please, use your filthy cockslut the way I was meant to be used. You created me to need your cock like air. Fuck me hard. Fuck me slow. Fuck me fast. Please fuck me. My pussy aches for you. My ass wants you inside me. My mouth waters at the thought of you. Please fuck me!"

As I get the last phrase out, you slam yourself into me and begin to pound me hard and fast. I rock from the impact and my tortured nipples are dragged across the ground. You grab the choke chain and haul my torso level with ground, riding me for all I'm worth. My body is on fire as I feel my orgasm building quickly.

"Permission to cum, sir?" I gasp

"No." you reply, doubling your speed.

I take a deep breath and do my best to focus on not cumming. You smack my ass as you pound into my pussy. I feel the tremors of orgasm begin, and I shake them off. I feel your thumb press against the rosebud of my ass, massaging it teasingly. As you enter my ass, you order, "Cum for me, whore"

My orgasm hits me like a tidal wave of pleasure.

I ride the feeling of it as you continue to fuck me hard and fast. As the first wave ends, I nearly collapse into the choke chain, but I can feel another building.

Suddenly, you drop the chain, and me, to the floor and rip your cock from my pussy. Grabbing the cuffs around my wrists, you haul me back onto my knees. You slap me across the face twice, then with the choke chain bring me to my feet.

"Alright, slut, it's time to move." You lead me from the room slowly, not allowing me to bump into anything.

We head onto some sort of patio and I feel the night air caress my skin. Suddenly you stop. You uncuff my hands only to re-cuff them in front of me.

"Lift your arms above your head."

Once I comply, I feel you hook the cuffs to something. I hear the sound of a winch and feel myself being raised off the ground until I'm standing solely on tiptoe. You run your hands from my wrist to the top of my dress, which you tear off down my body, yanking the chain of the nipple clamps making me scream with pleasure.

You wrap what I think are cuffs around each of my ankles, then after the sound of another winch, I find myself suspended, spread wide and stretched. The feeling of utter helplessness is intoxicating and I moan.

"Now the real fun begins, my pet"

You stand close enough that I can feel the heat resonate from your body. You remove the nipple clamps and I arch with the pain. With one hand squeezing my breast, you devour the opposite nipple. Flicking with your tongue and biting, I moan as you tease and suck on my tortured, swollen nipples. I'm about to orgasm again when you step away.

"I have an announcement for you, my little cockslut. In fifteen minutes, I am expecting guests to arrive. I am now going to get you prepared to entertain them. My slut, you are going to enjoy this. I have given all my guests free reign to do with you as they see fit. You will be fucked, fondled, licked and whipped. You will behave in a manner that pleases me, or I will punish you more than you've ever been punished. Do you understand whore?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Very well."

You return to my nipples and get them harder before replacing the clamps. Then I feel you move your hands down my body to my already dripping slit. You slip one finger inside me, and as I moan with the pleasure you add a second and then a third. You finger fuck me slowly and I try to rock my hips to match you. You remove your fingers from my pussy and step around me to my ass. I feel you massaging my rosebud with lube then slowly dip your finger into my asshole. Working in and out with more and more lube and fingers until you've stretched my ass to your liking. I am on the brink of orgasm now.

"I'm going to plug your ass so it doesn't lose the nice stretch I just gave it." you tell me as you shove a large anal plug into me. I gasp and moan fighting back the wave of pleasure surging through me. You pump the plug in and out and say, "Cum for me while I play with your ass whore."

I let my orgasm slam through me, feeling the large plug grind inside me. I arch, my tits straining against the nipple clamp chain.

"That's my good pet." you say as you walk back around to my front. I hear another chain and feel a slight tug on my nipples.

"I'm going to clamp open your pussy lips so my guests can get a good look at the wares I'm offering. They will be attached to your nipples, so you will feel every poke and prod in those glorious tits of yours."

I feel you spreading my lips and applying to clamps to them. When the cool air hits my clit, I arch with pleasure, causing the clamps to tug at my swollen nipples.

I hear the sound of car doors around the front of the cabin. You place a dildo gag in my mouth.

"I must go meet my guests. You are to remain perfectly still until otherwise told."

You walk back into the house, leaving me alone and exposed. A light breeze plays through the trees and across my skin. The air laps at my inflamed nipples and my swollen clit as I listen to you greet your guests. I suck absent mindedly on the dildo in my mouth. Rolling my tongue around it as best as I can.

The sound of conversation gets closer and I can make out three or four men and at least two women. I hear the sound of ice clinking in glasses and of drinks being poured.

A hand is placed on my lower back and runs softly to my ass where it gropes me and then delivers a smack with surprising force. It takes all my effort not to squirm.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, if I may have your attention please" I hear you announce to your guests. "For your entertainment this evening I have provided you with the greediest slut I've ever met. She is yours to play with as you please. Only ask and I will reposition her as your needs require. Enjoy!"

I tremble with excitement as I hear them come up to me and begin to poke and prod. A tug on the chain connecting my nipples and pussy, a playful slap on my ass, the flick of a finger across my clit. The sound of a zipper being undone. Lips and tongues on my breasts, pussy and ass.

I moan in pleasure at the attention, yet another orgasm threatening to rock through me.

After some murmured talk, my legs are dropped and I'm raised until I swing freely. A sudden, intense pain accompanied by a loud crack. I moan as the whip lashes my back. I feel a flogger run across my tits and then deliver a hard smack. I arch into the flogger as it tortures my large exposed breasts, while I am beaten from behind. The whip behind me is exchanged for a paddle and my ass receives ten hard slaps. I'm moaning with the pain and on the brink of orgasm.

My legs are pulled apart slowly and the paddle begins a rhythm. A flogger is run up my leg, gentle love taps all the way up my thigh, until my legs are spread as far as possible and, in time with the paddle, my clit is assaulted with blows.

I feel the plug in my ass removed and replaced with a large cock. The man behind me starts pounding in a slow, heavy rhythm. Grinding against the newly formed welts, he murmurs something about me having a nice tight ass for being such a wanton slut. A woman is on her knees before me lapping up my juices and fucking me with her tongue. Her teeth graze my clit and she plays with the chains attached to my nipples. She doesn't work on me very long before she is replaced by another large cock. Now, I'm being stretched on both sides. I suck on the dildo in my mouth like it was a real cock, enjoying the sensation of feeling full. The men have matched tempo to be in on one side and out on the other and the opposite friction is driving me crazy. The chain attached to my nipples is pulling in time with the strokes and there are tongues and teeth playing with them mercilessly.

Over the din of sex I hear my master say, "Cum slut. Cum as many times as they make you."

I scream my orgasm into the gag. My body bucks against the restraints and the people surrounding me.

When I come to my senses, I'm being repositioned. I'm still in mid-air, but now I'm horizontal on my back. I am now spread eagled so that they can get to my face. The gag has been removed but the blindfold hasn't.

Once again mouths find my tits, pussy and ass. They suck and bite my clit, tongue my asshole, and bite and suck everywhere but my nipples. The chains tug against each other. Someone grabs the choke chain that's still around my neck and forces my head back.

I open my mouth and a cock is shoved inside. He violently shoves his dick down my throat, leaves it there until he sees me struggling for breath before pulling out and then thrusting it back in. I can no longer stand it and I begin to cum. While I'm mid orgasm someone begins to plow me. I'm gasping for air and twitching with orgasm as wave after wave crashes into me. Someone finds a riding crop and begins to whip my tits, another finds a flogger and whips my ass. The man in my mouth moans and his hot, thick cum shoots straight down my throat. All of them tell me what a filthy whore I am as I cum over and over again.

My legs are raised and the next cock uses my pussy and ass for target practice, switching back and forth with increasing speed. The cock in my mouth is now a pussy straddled across my face which I lick at greedily. Pushing my tongue deep into the folds and finding her clit, drinking deep of her sweet juices. I flick her clit with my tongue while I suck on it, then I begin fucking her with my tongue, letting the force of the cock inside me drive me deeper into her. I feel her ripped off my face and replaced by two cocks at my lips which unload their cum into my mouth.

Next I am brought back upright but am lowered down to the waiting cock of one of the guests. He begins pistoning into me, his cock stretching my pussy immediately. My arms are stretched above me and I'm pulled slightly forward with the choke chain as another comes from behind and penetrates my ass. The man behind me grabs my throat, "You really are a greedy little cockslut. Tell us all how much you love this and want more."

"I love being a whore. I love the feeling of your cocks inside me." I can feel the two large cocks fighting for dominance inside me and I cum hard. The man in my ass wraps his hands roughly around my throat as I orgasm and says, "Your master was right. You are a greedy slut. Tell us all how much you love this."

I moan as they continue pounding into me. "I love being fucked by your cocks. I love the taste of your pussies. I love being used like the fucking whore I am. I am a dirty cockslut. Use me as your toy. I love being used like the good little cocktoy I am. Please use me more. I have a cock in my pussy, I have a cock in my ass, I need a cock in my mouth. Please fill me full of cock. I love it."

A third positions himself over me and slaps me hard across the face twice. My tits are flogged while someone pulls in the chain connecting them and my pussy to make sure my nipples are good and swollen. I'm slapped in the face again and I feel the choke chain jerk my head forward. My mouth opens instinctively and one of the men begins face fucking me. My arms and legs struggle against my bonds as I am made airtight and then fucked mercilessly. Hands find my breasts and clit assaulting them as I am pounded in three holes. The one in my mouth has a hold of the choke chain and uses it as leverage to get deeper into my throat as he demands that I suck his cock properly like the cocktoy I am.

I am raised again spread eagle upright, but they have pushed a table or something up to me and I am angled over it. I am lashed on my tits and flogged on my ass. Once my ass is once again red, I feel my hips viciously grabbed and a cock is rammed into my ass. The lashing of my tits gets harder and more frantic as I moan loudly and beg for more. The pain euphoric as I crash through even more orgasms.

Someone angles me more, and I am once again being drilled in two holes. My tits are swinging like pendulums as they are flogged. I feel the man behind me unleash his cum into my ass and pull out. The paddle is gotten out again and my tits are flogged and my ass is beaten as the man underneath me jackhammers upward into my pussy.

By the time everyone has had their fill of me, I am panting, dehydrated, and exhausted. I am also very sticky.

The guests go inside to clean up and I am left alone to rest. I am alone for quite a while and I doze off. When I awake, I am being lowered to the ground. My cuffs are undone and I am carried into the bathroom.

"You did wonderfully my pet" You whisper as you set me down. "Clean up now."

I am stiff and sore as I turn on the shower. The hot water removes the cum and sweat and wakes me up. When I turn off the water, I find a plush towel and my dress waiting for me. There is a note on top of the dress attached to a key.

My dear pet,

Please forgive me as I have just been called away on urgent business. There is food for you in the kitchen and make sure you take plenty of fluids in the next couple of days. Lock the cabin door behind you. I will call for you in the next week. Until then, Behave.

I sigh and get dressed. Food sounds amazing right now. I lock up and start my car.

Laying in my bed at home I wonder excitedly about the future.