The Ten Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Marina."

Marina looked at Sam who shrugged. 'No help here,' she thought to herself as she started walking over to Trixie. Marina cautiously looked around again. She thought back to the night at the viewing room. She didn't have a problem exhibiting then, so why did she care so much now? She answered her own question. Because the watchers would be clothed. It was an uneven playing field. When both parties were naked nobody will ridicule the other because they don't want to receive it. But this was different.

Slowly, Marina walked to the edge. She could see the cars and trucks on the highway at a complete standstill. There must be some kind of roadworks up ahead. Marina froze when a thought popped into her head. Surely they couldn't disrupt traffic just for this would they? She made a conscious decision not to think about it. It was a good choice. She took a deep breath and walked up to the hand rail. 'No-one can see me anyway,' she told herself.

Almost immediately cars started beeping their horns. Marina's body stiffened before she jumped backwards.

"Why don't you want anyone to see you?" Trixie asked with her arms folded. "You two clearly don't care much for the privacy of others, so why would this bother you?"

Marina was speechless.

"I thought you'd be a bit more positive towards sex that society looks down upon?" She jeered.

Marina looked at Trixie.

"Be-because I don't want to. It's not fair."

"Not fair to compromise someone else's privacy?"

Marina stood silent as Trixie walked up to her, carrying something strange in her hand. Marina closed her eyes and felt something heavy and tight wrap around her face. It was some sort of mask. Marina opened her eyes to see Trixie hold up a hand mirror. Marina was staring back at a pair of eyes in a black leather hood. But she didn't look like Marina. She looked different, ambiguous. She looked invulnerable.

"You see, nearly everyone wants to protect their identity, even floormasters have a life outside of sex, but it doesn't mean you can't do what you want to do."

Marina walked to the edge of the road wearing the hood. Her body was not really unique in any way that would be recognisable from all the way down there. She suddenly didn't feel conscious anymore. The noises below faded away. She stood strong and unmoving and it wasn't long before the beeping ceased all together. They weren't strong, they were weak. They were the spectators, not the players.

Marina had often seen these types of masks and hoods associated with BDSM and hadn't really thought too much of them, but now she understood. There was weakness in identity, but power in ambiguity. It was why superheroes wore masks. Anyone in the world could look at her right now and nobody would know who it was. Bodies are just vessels after all.

If someone had seen her body, nobody could pin it to 'Marina'. That's why they stopped honking. Because they were honking at no-one. There was no-one to weaken, except themselves. Trixie grabbed Marina's hands and put them on the rail before cuffing her to it.

Marina looked back at Sam. He was still naked and trying to hide his erection with his hands, unsuccessfully. Trixie motioned Sam to the rail and put a similar hood on him before cuffing him next to Marina. She looked at her boyfriend. They were in this together, Marina thought, as a rush flowed through her body. She had never felt so exhilarated in her life.

Trixie started walking towards the bus and Sam started to panic thinking they were going to be left here, but she stopped at the duffel bag and pulled some things out. She walked back and stood behind Marina.

"Now I was watching you two last week and your performance... could definitely use some pointers. Especially you Sam. Make sure you take some notes as I show you how to really fuck."

Sam's face dropped. Marina heard the tightening of straps and the shaking of a bottle before a hand was gently placed on her back and she felt something warm and wet between her legs. Marina was ready. She didn't feel like Marina. She didn't have that identity at the moment. She felt like a superhero transitioning to their alter ego. There was no time for being timid, she was ready to fuck.

She didn't need a name. She was a symbol of hedonism and heroine. Marina pushed her hips back but Trixie pulled away. She turned to Sam who had a conflicted look on his face. He was still unsure of how to feel about someone fucking his girlfriend. On one hand there was deep seeded jealousy, he almost thought of Marina as his property, the folly of most men.

On the other hand, it was actually really hot watching a dominant woman teasing her. Plus the jealousy thing had admittedly made him rock hard. Trixie made eye contact with him as she pulled away.

"You can't just go straight in, Sam. You have to tease her first." Trixie placed the head of the rubber strapon cock between Marina's legs again and left it there. Marina stayed composed as long she could before giving in and pushing her hips to take the dildo into her. But Trixie pulled back once again.

"Stimulate other parts of her body to let her know that you are in control, not her. You'll fuck when you're ready."

Trixie traced her finger down Marina's back and smacked her on the ass. Marina gasped. She started to rock her hips back and forward and ball her fists. She needed something between her legs, something that was missing. Trixie ran her fingers through Marina's hair and gently bit her ear.

She whispered, "When she's begging for it, then you can begin."

Marina's face was a portrait of desperation.

"Please put it in... I can't take it anymore!" Marina blurted out.

Trixie smiled at Sam evilly, before lining the dildo up with Marina's pussy and slowly pushed the head inside. Marina's body froze and relaxed as Trixie started to thrust back and forth, only inserting half of the member inside of her. Marina's mouth hung open as she started breathing in small gasps. A few more horns sounded as she looked at Sam. Sam didn't know how to feel. He felt jealous and anger, but remained rock hard. It was like watching porn, but with his girlfriend as the star. Plus he thought the leather hood was really fucking hot. Trixie pulled Marina's hair back as she picked up the pace.

"Wow Sam, looks like you got a real keeper here!" Trixie exclaimed between breaths as she pounded Marina. Trixie moved her hands down to Marina's hips and spread her ass cheeks apart. Marina started panting.

"You like that, don't you Marina?" Trixie said as she grabbed Marina's hair and pulled it back.

"Yes... Trixie..."

"Why don't you tell your boyfriend how you like to get fucked?"

Trixie pulled Marina's hair to the side so she was looking at Sam.

"I like it hard... and rough," she moaned. "Please start fucking me like this."

Trixie grabbed Marina by the hips again and thrust even faster. Marina's face twisted in pleasure.

"I'm about to cum!" Marina screamed.

"One more lesson to teach you Sam," Trixie panted as she bent Marina over the rail and brought her to a powerful climax. "If you cross me, I'll fuck your girlfriend."

Trixie slowed and came to a complete stop. Marina's body rested on the rail for a moment before Trixie removed the strapon and stood over her victorious. Marina, still panting, turned and watched Trixie walk over to Sam.

Sam looked at the strapon. It was big. He looked back at Trixie.

'Were you taking notes?' She said patronisingly.

"Yes."

"So let me see what you learnt. It's your turn now, cowboy."

Sam took a deep breath and stuck his ass out. There was a moment of silence.

"Not like that, you idiot."

Trixie rolled her eyes and uncuffed Sam before leading him behind Marina and recuffing his hands to the rail on either side of Marina.

"Ooooohhhhh," Sam murmured as it dawned on him what she meant.

"She's all warmed up now, boy."

Sam moved his cock between Marina's legs so it was resting on her clit. He gently moved back and forth, stimulating it. Marina, who was almost semi-conscious perked up when she felt it. She rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit on the head of his cock. It felt so good against his stiff member. Sam was so erect, she could feel the ridge at the top of his shaft distinctly.

Sam kissed her back and shoulder blades before he pulled back and placed his cock at the opening to Marina's pussy. Marina could feel the difference. The strapon was great, but it was no match for the real thing. She felt the head slide in, starting with that sharp ridge, followed by the rock hard girth of his shaft sliding all the way inside of her. Fuck, it was perfect. Sam started to fuck her slowly, but built up his momentum quickly.

"You're going too... fast.' Trixie instructed, whipping Sam across the ass with a paddle.

Sam, startled, lost his rhythm. Trixie ran her nails down his back.

"Slow... down."

Sam pulled out until the head was resting against her lips. He waited a few moments before slowly pushing it back in, savouring every second of friction between their organs. He felt her pussy wrapped around his member as he inserted the shaft, inch by inch until it was three quarters in.

He waited for a second. Marina couldn't move, she was frozen with anticipation. Sam slowly pulled it out and Marina let out a deep sigh. He had never tried to go slow, but he was enjoying it. So was Marina. She was arching her back and resting her chest on the rail. Sam loved the way she was responding to him. With every slow thrust, she rubbed her breasts on the warm, sunlit steel.

Again and again Sam thrust slowly, getting deeper and deeper each time. Finally with one last thrust Sam's engorged cock entered Marina completely.

It was amazing. Marina groaned. Their legs were now touching, parallel. Sam felt another hot wave of pain as the paddle came down hard on his ass.

"Faster," Trixie demanded. Sam started to speed up. He gripped the hand rail for leverage, while Marina pushed back with each thrust.

Smack!

"Faster."

Sam's legs began to ache as Marina's ass slapped against his pelvis.

"Faster!"

Trixie grabbed Sam by the hair and pushed his head between Marina's shoulder blades. She slapped Marina with her other hand.

"Don't think you're getting off easy either."

Trixie ducked under Marina's arm and slickly rose to her feet. Her face was now inches from Marina's. Trixie grabbed Marina's jaw and moved it in her direction.

"Kiss me."

Marina closed her eyes and leant in to obey her mistress. She was greeted with a sharp jolt of pain as Trixie bit her lip before placing her hand around Marina's neck. She held Marina's lip between her teeth until it was throbbing. Trixie tightened her grip as Sam continued to beat her pussy as hard as he could.

Marina felt a growing pressure in her head as she started to cum. Again, again and again Sam filled her cunt with his hard, throbbing cock. Marina was close. She could feel it. Her pants became strained moans. Trixie squeezed tighter. She stuck her tongue down Marina's throat.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Marina choked.

"...Fuuuuuck!" Marina shrieked as her body was rocked with a mind-blowing orgasm.

Trixie pressed Marina's face into her breasts to muffle the screams as best as she could while continued to come again and again. Finally, Sam slammed into her deeply and came inside of her until she was dripping with his seed. Panting, he pulled out and Marina dropped to her knees, head hung down in front of Trixie's pussy. Sam looked at her bent, quivering posture, a perfect symbol of submission. Marina looked up at Trixie who smiled and put her thumb in Marina's mouth.

"I guess you two are off the hook for now."

She uncuffed the pair and grabbed her things before returning to the bus. Sam and Marina cleaned themselves up and followed her. The bus roared to life as they reached the doors, but Trixie was blocking their paths.

"Hey, you earned your retribution, not a ride home." Trixie snapped.

Sam and Marina's mouth hung open.

"Are you serious?" Sam exclaimed.

"Very."

"Can we at least grab our clothes?" He asked.

The doors slammed shut. Sam and Marina were dumbfounded as the car started to roll. Trixie appeared at one of the windows.

"I'll see you at the floormasters' dinner in a few days," she called out.

"And if I hear either of you have been talk about this, just know that I recorded the whole thing."

And with that, she was gone. Sam looked at Marina.

"How are we going to get home?" he asked.

"I...I don't know. My house isn't too far is it?"

"Nah, I guess not. Once we get past the trees it should be dark anyway."

Sam started to walk when he felt Marina pull his hand.

"My legs are really tired after that..."

"Well we better get home quickly then."

"I don't know if I can... unless... you carry me?"

Sam sighed as he bent down in front of her.

"Fine, jump on."

*****

Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave feedback!

12