The Ten Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the other servants were still asleep, too tired to get into the Armoury's festivities. Being a sex slave might be exciting, but not when you're asleep. And if they were going to put on a good show tonight, they would all need their rest. Except for Marina and Lauren apparently. Seamus and Melissa had gone back to bed after preparing the two subs. Marina could just see them if she tilted her head.

The column was quite close to the bed so she could make out peripheral movements fairly well. They had started off cuddling and kissing, but she was sure they were banging now although not the way Marina thought two dommes would do it. It was slow and soft, the way newlyweds would make love on a Sunday morning.

Marina guessed if you were employed to be a dominatrix that the lovey sex was the real kink. Marina heard a soft grunt and knew they had finished. Seamus cleaned himself up and got dressed before walking to the middle of the room.

"Wakey, wakey, hand off snakey!" Seamus yelled as he clapped his hands together, "no rest for the wicked."

The other servants slowly awoke one by one. The servants, who had not woken up while Marina and Lauren were washed and prepped looked at them in surprise. It was a wonder some hadn't been stirred earlier that morning, although they were all probably exhausted by the events of the night before. Even the guy strung up high in the tiled corner hadn't woken when Marina and Lauren had been chained beneath him and hosed down, well not until Seamus turned the hose on him.

Melissa began freeing the servants from their cages and contraptions, even untying them. They looked around, confused with their new freedom. Many of them stood awkwardly, not knowing what they were supposed to do.

"All of the girls line up in front of Marina, all of the guys in front of Lauren."

Slowly, the crowd shuffled into place with the two dommes at the front of each row. Marina knew what was going to happen. If she felt guilty about last night, she was going to have a hard time forgetting today. Melissa cleared her throat.

"To begin with today we are going to partake in an act called 'Borrowed Dominance'. You will all be the dommes today. All of you except for these troublemakers. You will all use these useless bitches for the only thing they are good for: to service you. But don't forget who the real dommes are. So let's begin."

The first girl stepped in front of Marina. It was the nerdy red head. Melissa walked over and placed one hand on Marina's head. Her fingers rapped against her skull in quick succession.

"Now, it's Sandy isn't it?" Melissa asked the red head.

"No actually it's Sarah-"

"Whatever. Now think about how we treated you yesterday. We used you. You were beneath us. Nothing you said meant anything to anyone in the world. You were our property, to do whatever we pleased. Now we have given you the opportunity to be one of us, the lucky few. What are you going to do with your very own property?"

The red head blushed.

"I don't know."

"Do you want to go back to being a peasant, or do you want to be a queen?"

"A queen?"

"What do you want to be?"

"A queen."

"And what does a queen have?"

"Property."

"And what do people do with property?"

"They use it."

"Then use your property."

Sarah responded by stepping forward. Marina strained her eyes up to see her new owner, and got slapped in the face for her effort.

"Don't you... fuckin look at me unless I say you can... bitch."

This girl was definitely taking her new role seriously. She looked back at Melissa who nodded approvingly.

"Open your mouth... and... stick out your tongue!" Sarah commanded.

Marina complied, making sure to avert her eyes. Behind her Seamus had apparently moved himself to the front of the line.

"Time to fill that gorgeous mouth of yours, sugartits."

Marina could feel Lauren struggling against the ropes.

"Fine then, we'll have to open it for you."

Marina heard struggling followed by gurgling. The column started to shake. Marina could literally hear Seamus fucking her mouth.

"If we had known you sucked dick better this way, we would have done this earlier, eh boys?"

Marina heard murmurs of approval. Sarah stepped forward.

"Let's get that... let's put that tongue to good use!" She demanded, trying to fit in with Seamus and the other dommes.

Marina giggled at her attempt to sound dominant. Sarah's face went red. This made Marina's giggle turn into a laugh. Even Melissa had to cover a smile. Sarah gritted her teeth and stamped her foot. She looked like she was going to explode when Melissa tapped her on the shoulder.

"Maybe you could use this?" She said and handed Sarah her crop.

Sarah's eyes widened as she looked over the object in her hands. Her eyes turned to Marina. They were full of malice.

"Still think it's funny?" She asked.

"Look, I'm sorry-" was all Marina could let out before the crop came down hard on her chest.

Marina yelped.

"What were you saying?"

"I'm sorry!"

Another lash landed on her side. These weren't like the lashes Melissa had given her. These hurt. A lot.

"Did I say you could look up at me?"

"No I-"

Another lick, another yelp. Again and again the crop came down, unrelenting. Marina's skin started to raise in bright red welts all over her body. Her legs, her arms, her cheeks, her ass, her chest, her breasts... Marina couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, I'm sorry!" she cried.

Sarah stopped.

"Let's hope you're good for something," Sarah took a step forward so Marina's face was just inches away from her pelvis.

"Lick, bitch."

Before Marina had a chance to do anything on her own will she felt a hand behind her neck pull face her towards Sarah's pussy, hard.

"Ooohhhh you're a good pussy eater, aren't you?" Sarah cooed as her fingers groomed Marina's hair.

Marina quickly got to work. She thought back to school camp where she had her first bi experience. She had shared a tent with Catherine who had smuggled a bottle of vodka in her sleeping bag and the two had quite a night. Neither had ever brought it up again, but Marina remembered quite vividly what she had done and how she had done it: 'Mouth every letter of the alphabet until they moan, then stick with that' as the magazine had said.

So that's what Marina did. She opened her eyes to see Sarah's shaved pussy grinding on her face. She did the letter 'A'...'B'...C...'D'. Sarah moaned. Marina started swirling her tongue around Sarah's clit. Sarah started to moan louder.

"Keep doing that, yes, that's what you're good for."

Marina rocked her mouth back and forth, licking her owner's soft, wet pussy. She breathed in Sarah's pheromones, feeling a rush in her head.

"Yes...YESSS!" Sarah screamed.

Marina's jaw ached.

"Don't stop, don't stop... YESSSSS!" Sarah screamed as she climaxed.

She panted a few times before stepping back. She stared at Marina for a second before dropping the crop and walking over to a couch and flopping onto it. The next girl in line stepped forward and picked up the crop.

"Don't get too comfortable," she said.

She draped an arm over Marina's shoulder and licked her face. Marina closed her eyes instinctively and felt the crop rest against her chin a few seconds later. She lifted her head and opened her eyes just in time to see another girl's pussy get shoved in her face. Marina started with the 'D' technique this time and quickly had the girl moaning her name. As she climaxed she pulled Marina against her so hard Marina couldn't breathe.

When she pulled away Marina was left gasping for air, but only for a few moments as she quickly had another mouthful of pussy. Marina quickly became an expert at licking cunt, giving her owners orgasms quicker and quicker. Her jaw ached. But it didn't matter. Every time one of them finished she had a few moments to gasp in air and maybe let out a weak plea before another assumed their position. When Michelle reached Marina she suddenly regretted dogging her the night before.

"You're going to pay for not speaking up last night. I'm going to make you pay."

She looked at Melissa who handed her a magic wand. Not again Marina thought to herself.

"You're going to need to concentrate if you're going to make me cum."

"No, please, I'm so tired," was all Marina could let out in her exhausted state.

Michelle crouched down and turned the wand on. She lowered it to Marina's pussy and slipped it through one of the ropes so it was fastened in place.

"Ahhh- gahhh..." Marina started to moan.

She was unable to move even slightly due to the ropes and too tired to flex her muscles. She was helpless, defeated. She just sat there as her pussy took the full vibration of the wand. Low, indistinguishable moans came from Marina's mouth until she felt a pair of wet, hot lips press over her own. Marina wasn't even able to reciprocate the kiss, she was no longer able to control her body.

She was helpless, a puppet to the whim of her masters. Michelle started to grind her cunt on Marina's face, slowly and forcefully. Marina's shoulders and back ached, but she knew she couldn't stop. Her tongue went up on one side, across and down on the other side.

"C'mon bitch, you need to pay me back." Michelle commanded.

Her hips started to thrust quicker. Marina pulled all of her energy forth. She licked harder and faster. Her own cunt was on fire. The wand was firm against her clit. There was nothing she could do. Around and around her tongue went.

"Yeeesss, oh Marina you filthy bitch."

Marina started to cum from the wand. Her moans sent shivers up Michelle's spine. Marina's body approached a mind blowing orgasm. She couldn't keep it up. Michelle pulled away. And smacked her on the face.

"I didn't say stop."

Her hips pressed out to Marina. Marina was in agony. She couldn't cum while thinking. And she had to think of what she was doing. Please cum she thought. Michelle's hips brushed Marina's face. Marina went harder and harder.

"FUUUUCCCCKKK!" Michelle screamed as she came.

She stumbled backwards. Marina, helpless to do anything else let the wand bring her to her own violent orgasm. She sat panting as she looked down. Her body was soaked in sweat and cum. But the wand was still going. She came again. And again. And again. She looked up in panic. Only Melissa remained.

And she was enjoying watching Marina. Melissa liked to watch people squirm, but she liked when they were defeated even more. Marina's eyes were drooping and she sat exhausted, forced into perfect posture. She had given all she could. Now she was going to take everything she could. Marina tried to tell her to stop, to turn it off, but she couldn't even form words. She mumbled indistinguishable noises.

She closed her eyes. She lost count of how many times she had cum. Her body was in pain as she came again, each one stronger than the last. She couldn't take another one. The wand shook her red raw clit. She was approaching another peak. Closer, closer then she felt a release and she fell forward. The cool, wet floor felt amazing against her lower body. She started to grey out.

She didn't know how long she lay there before she felt Melissa nudge her face with her boot. She woke up, feeling broken. She didn't have the stamina to do anything except exactly what she was told. Melissa had broken her. Marina belonged to her. She felt another nudge and weakly lifted her head. Melissa looked impossibly tall from this angle. She held her boot out and Marina kissed it. Melissa bent down and whispered in her ear.

"Now you're ready to be trained."