The Ten Thousand Dollar Decision Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tears were caused to flow again, no doubt further exciting my Counselor.

"Now, David, tongue-fuck my butt-hole. I want to feel your tongue piercing deeply. As with the earlier admonishment, I will have Nancy use the case if I feel that your efforts are anything less than eager.

"I want you to learn respect here, David. I want you to savor the privilege of worshiping where I'd wager nine of ten men would give anything for.

"But, David, you and I know what it means to give anything. I don't think most men would have the balls to subject themselves to the corporal punishment that you've felt already and will feel in the coming days.

"They are pretenders. Oh, ma'am, I'd do anything to have you, they'd say.

"First, they'd not do anything. If they knew of our training methods, they'd surely demur. They wouldn't submit to a genuine thrashing for this privilege.

"You, though, have voluntarily submitted to such correction. You have earned this right to look at and taste my body.

"Granted, I will demand a terrible price for your privilege. I will luxuriate in your sobbing and savor the feeling of your tears on my inner-thighs and between my butt cheeks.

"In a moment we will stop this exercise. Unfortunately for you, David, I've not achieved an orgasm from your fledgling efforts.

"You will learn. You will be able to get me off without ever touching my vulva. You will be able to give me an orgasm through your worship of my ass only.

"But, for now, my orgasm will be a result of hearing your screams and feeling Peggy's and Nancy's attentions.

"I will have one of them licking my pussy and the other my butt-hole while I give you a severe thrashing. I think that it's time for you to learn what a strapping is like.

"While I could probably achieve an orgasm without my Assistants' help, simply by thrashing you, I would need to beat you harder that I wish to today.

"After all, you will need to have your bottom ready for corporal punishment each and every day that you are here.

"If I overdo it on one day, it may require a day for you to recuperate. So, be thankful for the fact that I will simply reduce you to a begging, blubbering mess while the girls get the privilege of licking me front and rear."

While the Counselor had been talking, the two

Assistants, both nude, had lifted me up from my kneeling position in front of the counselor's chair, led me to the punishment bench, and secured me in place with the restraints at my wrists, ankles, thighs, and waist.

The punishment bench was so situated that I was able to look to the side and see the reflections of all three women. All of them nude; all of them magnificent.

As she'd described, the Counselor was standing behind me and to my left, a strap in her right hand.

Kneeling in front of her was Peggy, her face buried between the Counselor's thighs, obviously paying homage to her pussy, while Nancy was kneeling behind, paying her respects to the Counselor's rear end.

"Here we go, David. I want to hear you cry and sob. I want to hear you scream and beg. I want you to give yourself over to me; to be owned by me if only temporarily, until Gloria can join us and truly possess you.

"Cry for me now, David. Don't be reluctant to yield to the strap's domination. There is nothing unmanly about crying. If anything, it's unmanly for a husband to resist his inclination to submit to his wife.

"It is unmanly to lack the courage to beg one's wife to take them, to possess them, to allow them to serve the one they most love.

"Not pretend to serve or love. Not love part way. Instead, to love without reservation, to love without limitation.

"So, learn now, David; learn to take it like a man. To take it with tears and begging. Begging not for release from this strict training program, but simply for a respite.

"A brief cessation of the beating. Perhaps slower or softer? Perhaps to take a break?

"You know that neither will happen, David. I want you to learn what it means to be a submissive husband.

"It means, among other things, that you will be disciplined and punished this severely on a regular basis.

"The difference, of course, is that your wife, Gloria, will wield the paddles and canes; the straps and switches.

"We will teach her to beat you severely. In the same way that you are here to learn, so shall Gloria learn when she joins us later for your training.

"You will learn to submit to a thrashing without resistance. Gloria will learn to dispense severe corporal punishment, allowing no exception to her rules; to her rule.

"She will learn that you require a firm hand and come to understand that she should not hold back in your discipline and punishment.

"We will teach both of you; you to obey and Gloria to demand obedience. You will learn to obey and to treat Gloria with respect; Gloria will learn to severely punish disobedience or disrespect.

"You have begun to learn what severe means; Gloria will learn this also and, further, become comfortable with punishing you without compunction. She will learn to be impervious to your crying and begging.

"She will learn to not allow her love for you to make her weak or merciful. She will learn that if she wants you to be truly submissive, that it will require an extremely strict regimen.

"She will learn that the adage of no pain, no gain, applies to your future.

"Gloria will leave here with you in a few weeks. She will literally own you and she will reaffirm that ownership on a regular basis by dispensing severe discipline and punishment.

"Now, David, I will stop talking and listen to your begging and sobbing while the girls finish me. Scream for me now, David and your screams will put me over the top."

I didn't disappoint – I felt like, were we not in a sound-proofed room, my screaming and begging could have been heard outside of the building.

The strap had a 'flavor' all its own. I couldn't imagine that I would ever be able to remain in position for such a beating without the benefit of the restraints.

I dreaded what the coming days would require of me in that regard.

I'd been told that I'd learn to take such corporal punishment without being restrained but, for now, I still found myself straining against the bindings at my ankles and wrists in an exercise in futility.

I knew without a doubt that I would never be able to escape my bondage on the punishment bench.

Intellectually, I knew this but that didn't prevent a primal attempt to resist, to strain against the bindings.

I knew, somehow, that this wasn't total submission. I knew that I would need to learn to yield to the discipline.

In a way that would convince most people that I was irrational to dream of a future with my wife, Gloria, that would include regular corporal punishment meted out in the most severe form.

I saw, in the mirror, that the counselor had moved to stand directly behind me and had started to swing the strap from one buttock to the other, forehand followed by backhand, the cadence had picked up, as had my reaction.

"That's right, David, scream for me now."

I could see that she had grasped Peggy's head in her left hand as she continued beating me with the leather strap in her right hand.

Left, right, left, right, nearly metronomic, the cadence had me screaming until I could hear myself growing hoarse.

The Counselor suddenly became rigid and it was apparent that she was in the throes of a multiple orgasm.

Both of her Assistants continued with their oral attentions while the strap never slowed or moderated.

Dropping the strap, finally, the Counselor grasped Peggy's head with both hands and held her to her pussy.

Nancy, for her part, was holding on to the Counselor's hips with both hands, apparently endeavoring to keep her face between the Counselor's butt cheeks.

At times, I thought of her as Doctor Evans, at others simply as my Counselor. By whatever name, I realized that in less than twenty-four hours, I had undergone a fundamental change from which I would never return.

I knew this with a certainty. And, I knew that this was what I wanted. If it meant that I would be blessed with a happy wife, then I would gladly accept Gloria's discipline and punishment to seal our future together.

I felt that this was my destiny – to be a submissive husband. I felt that this was Gloria's destiny – to be a disciplinary wife, a dominant wife, my dominant wife, to love, honor, and obey. This, I knew, would be our covenant.

12