The Tenant

Story Info
John's tenant Jadah makes him a believer in hypnosis.
2.8k words
4.55
41k
44
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
857 Followers

I recently rented my townhome to a college girl. She pays on time and never gives me any problems. Pretty much the ideal tenant if you have ever rented property you know what I mean. The girl is twenty years old and about average for looks, a little short and is a little top-heavy. She is a somewhat quiet too. Not overly gregarious but has a pleasant demeanor.

The other day she called me and told me the downstairs toilet would not stop running. Normally I have a plumber deal with it but for a running toilet I decided to save myself some money and go check it out.

Jadah, my tenant, opened the door in a gray t-shirt and blue sweats," Hello John, thank for coming so soon," she said.

"Thanks for letting me know Jadah," I remarked," you would be surprised how many people would never say a word until their water bill tripled."

I walked past her through the door and went straight to the downstairs bathroom which was just a small half bath right off the main living area. As I past the couch and coffee table it looked like I caught Jadah in the middle of studying as there was an open book and notes lying on the coffee table.

"What are you studying?" I asked to make conversation while I removed the cover to the tank on the toilet.

"Psychology," she replied taking a seat back on the couch.

"Oh really, what area?" I could see the chain had kinked up and smirked at the thought of paying a plumber to come and fix this.

"Right now, the effectiveness of hypnotic suggestion in producing more predictable behavior patterns."

"Hypnosis? I didn't think that stuff really worked," I said as I replaced the lid to the toilet tank.

"Oh it works," she replied," the subject just has to be open to receiving the suggestion."

"Well if they are open to suggesting it then why do they need hypnosis," I asked stepping back into the living room.

"You might be able to through meditation, but it is easier if you have someone to guide you and implant the suggestion directly to your subconscious," she was looking up at me from her book. "Everything okay with the toilet?"

"Oh yeah, toilet is fine," I said moving back to the previous subject," so how do you know it works?"

"The toilet? I thought you said you fixed it?" she asked with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, no," I said little embarrassed," the toilet is fine, I meant hypnosis."

She looked at me and her expression seemed to indicate she was weighing something in her mind," well I guess I could show you if you want."

Never having been hypnotized I was a little curious and nervous at the same time," you aren't going to try and get me to bark like a dog or anything are you?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

She smiled at me," how about I just try to make you more responsive to come over the next time I ask you?"

Well of course I would do that I thought tom myself. No harm there," well I guess if you think it will work..."

"Oh it will work John," she said patting the couch next to her," Just sit down here a lay your head back."

I walked over and took a seat next to her on the couch and laid my head back like she asked.

"Now first you must accept to be hypnotized by me and respond to all the suggestions I give," her face took on a soft expression and her voice softened along with it.

"Of course," I said.

"Take a deep breath in John and hold it for 1...2...3 and exhale. Good again deep breath in and hold it for 1...2...3 and exhale," she held her hand up in front of me with her index finger extended," now I want you to keep breathing deeply and just relaxing your body while you watch my finger get slowly closer and closer to your forehead."

I started doing as she asked and watched her hand slowly moving towards me," just keep feeling your body relax more and more the closer my finger gets to your forehead," her voice was soft and rhythmic," feel your legs relax, your stomach and chest relax. Just like my finger is pushing all the tension from your body as it near your forehead."

I could feel my body getting looser, almost like you might feel after a long day at work, just worn out and flopping down on your couch.

"My finger is pushing all the tension from your arms and back, all the tension getting pushed out of your neck and shoulders. You feel your face relaxing and your eyes getting heavy. They are getting so heavy that when my finger touches your forehead they will close shut," my eyes were in fact drooping and her finger was starting to blur as it got so close and then I felt her finger touch my forehead," and your eyes shut down John. Just keep breathing the relaxing air as you drop down further. When you hear the sound of my bell you will feel a wave of relaxation wash over you pulling you down even deeper. When my bell sounds from now on it will pull you even deeper into trance," the sound came suddenly, a soft chime and a wave rushed through my body feeling so wonderful.

"The bell sounds and you feel a rush through your whole body John," again the bell sounded and the wave rolled through me again," my bell pulls you down into trance giving you a wonderful feeling every time you hear it sound," again the bell rang.

"You are in trance now John and you can hear my voice but my words drift from your thoughts so they may reach down into your subconscious where they can be absorbed," again the bell sounded," from now on my bell will pull you down into trance and make you feel wonderful and relaxed."

I could hear her but my thoughts were drifting elsewhere almost like I was falling asleep.

"Do you like how my bell makes you feel John?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"It feels good to listen to my voice John," her voice kept that slow steady rhythm," and you eagerly wait for the sound of my bell knowing how good it will make you feel."

The bell sounded again and again and again. The waves rushed through me each time feeling ..." so wonderful now John. You are going to eagerly await my phone call John hoping I need you to come over and fix something else. You are going to hope I will let you hear my bell again John because my bell makes you feel so good doesn't it John?"

"Yes," again the response came uninhibited from my lips.

"You wanted so badly for me to show you that hypnosis works and now that you know how good it feels you are going to want me to hypnotize you again John. In fact if I do not call again tomorrow you might call me to see if I need anything because you know if you help me I will let you here the bell," again the bell rang and the rush seemed to flood my whole body..."even stronger. Each time the bell rings the rush gets stronger John. Go deeper John...listen to my bell and go deeper..."

"Now 2 becoming aware of your surroundings, and 1, awake and feeling nice and refreshed," my eyes fluttered open to see Jadah looking at me with a smile. "Feel better?"

"Um...yeah," I said," so was I hypnotized?"

"Oh you were hypnotized all right," she said looking down at my crotch with a giggle.

My pants were tented from my erection and I could feel the rush of heat to my face as I stood up," I am sorry Jadah...I...um didn't mean...you know..."

"It is a normal side effect John. Kind of like when you are drifting off to sleep," she waved her hand nonchalantly," it happens to most men when they are hypnotized. Look at it as proof you can be hypnotized."

"Well...as long as you are not upset," I blurted.

"You are too nice to upset me John," she smiled," thanks for the practice though."

"Oh...sure. Glad I could help," I felt a little warm in my stomach," and please call me soon...I mean if you have...you know...any problems," I stammered out.

Jadah giggled," See? I told you it would work."

I felt my cheeks get red again as I realized my eagerness to help her when she called again.

"Talk to you soon John," she smiled as I walked out the door.

Work and home life for the next day were so distracted that I cannot believe I could accomplish anything. I wanted Jadah to call me but tried over and over again to rationalize the why. It was because she hypnotized me but I was having fantasies about her now that I had never had before. I wondered if there was something else she had done while I was in trance. I knew I woke up with a boner but she had said it was from trance and a little research on Google said the same. Maybe I was just being crazy about the whole thing. I would just wait for her to call and then figure out a way to ask her.

The whole day went by and no word from her. I slept that night intermittently at best. I went through scenarios again and again about talking to Jadah again. Even asking her to reverse what she had done in the trance she put me in. Out of all the scenarios there were none where I did not talk to her again. Finally I resolved that I would just have to call her the next day.

On the way to work that morning I dialed her number and it went straight to voicemail. After the tone I left my message," Hey Jadah it's John. I um...well I just needed to talk to you when you get a minute. Thanks." After hanging up the phone I continued listening to the sports talk show I liked to listen to most mornings. After a couple of minutes and asking the drivers on the road who could not hear what the hell their problems were when they did not drive how I wanted them to I heard the chime of a bell and felt a slight shiver in my body at its sound. Looking down I saw a new text message on my phone: Hey John, just come by my place around noon.

I did not remember putting her contact info in my phone but it was there and the tone was the bell I remembered hearing when Jadah put me under hypnosis. She must have done it while I was in trance and there was a part of me that bothered. Another thing to talk to her about when I saw her later that day.

The morning went the way the previous day went. Too much distraction and scattered thought to do anything effectively. I found myself watching the clock anxious to get to the time when I would see Jadah again.

I arrived and Jadah greeted me at the door in a loose blue t-shirt and jeans," Hey John," she smiled," come on in."

I walked in and after getting to the middle of the living room turned to face her," look Jadah...I really can't...well I don't know what you did but I am having trouble concentrating at work...at home...sleeping..."

"Oh John," she laughed softly," I guess you are more suggestible than I thought."

"What exactly did you suggest?" I snapped.

"John you don't have to get angry," she smiled," I can make it better. Just sit down and calm down a bit."

"If you will fix this," I said with some doubt.

"I can help you focus better John," she said going over to the table and picking up her phone," now sit down," I did as she asked. She was scrolling through her phone and then looked up at me when she tapped the screen and I heard the bell. "Feel my bell help you relax again John," she said softly," feel my bell pull you down into trance again." The bell chimed again and the rush went through my body.

"Jadah," I breathed out," I am not sure if I like this."

"John," she cooed," you like this and that is what has you so worked up," the bell chimed again and another shiver ran through me. "Just listen to my bell and let it relax you," the bell chimed again," let it pull you down into trance." The bell chimed again and again. "Are you worried your cock will get hard again when you go into trance for me?" The chime sounded again. "It's okay John, I want your cock to get hard for me because that means I am making you feel good and you want me to make you feel good don't you?"

"I um...," my voice wavered.

"You could not stop thinking about seeing me again John because you wanted me to make you feel so good again," the bell sounded," to make you feel those waves of pleasure and have your cock get so hard for me. Now go deeper for me John," the bell rang in my ears and my body sank into her couch. "Yes John, feel my bell take you down as it makes you feel so good. Your cock is getting hard again John and I want it to get hard John so you can just relax as I make your cock get so hard," I could feel the rush and my cock tenting my pants. It twitched every time she said the word 'cock'.

I am not sure when but Jadah had settled down next to me and I could feel her releasing my cock from my pants. I felt her rubbing a cool liquid over my cock and sliding up and down.

"Now open your eyes John and look in my eyes while I make you feel so good," my eyes popped open and I was aware of Jadah looking down at me. Her hand was rubbing faster. She made sure to let the head pop through her fingers on the way up and then down.

"Yes John," I started moaning looking up in her eyes," you need me to help you cum John. When you want to call me it is because you so desperately want me to make you cum. When you cum for me it makes my bell sooo much stronger John. You become so desperate to hear it again and again." Her hand kept moving up and down. Teasing the head at times causing me to gasp. "I make you feel so good don't I John?"

"Yes," I quickly responded gasping for breath.

"You are going to feel so good when you cum John. You are going to want me to do this again and again. You are going to become addicted to my bell, to my hypnosis, to me making you cum." The orgasm began to build like nothing I had ever felt. It felt like a tidal wave of energy building in between my legs as her hand expertly coaxed my orgasm forth.

"Oh yes here it comes John," she hissed," give me the cum you must tribute me."

The damn broke and moan after moan rushed out of my as cum shot all over me. She continued to pump my cock, pulling every drop out of me she could.

As the orgasm subsided her hand slowed but stayed on my cock and I heard the bell again.

"Now rest and sleep for me John," her hand moved slowly over my cock as the bell continued to ring..."

"Now coming back to your surroundings...and 1...eyes open, wide awake. I looked up to see Jadah standing in front of me. My cheeks immediately went red.

"John," she said softly," no need to be embarrassed. Did I make you feel good?"

"Well...yes Jadah, but..."

"No but's John, it is okay," she said mater-of-factly," here." She handed me a flash drive.

"When you have trouble focusing take a half hour to listen to this and it should help you," I took the flash drive from her and put it in my pocket. She giggled looking down at me pants," sorry about the mess but you didn't really ask me to stop."

"Um yeah...I will manage." She obviously had cleaned me somewhat but my pants were still wet from whatever she had used.

"Well I guess I will see you next week when rent is due," her face was lit up by a smile a she had a slight twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh," I mumbled," yes of course."

Confused and drained I walked out the door.

jeb22
jeb22
857 Followers