The Tenants Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica's night of partying continues.
4.4k words
4.4
80.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

Welcome again to Ch. 03’s version of the disclaimer. This is where I tell you that this story is fictional. I might as well also explain the REASON for the disclaimer. It’s because whenever I’ve ever written a loving wife story I get good feedback, but I also get about a half dozen angry e-mails proclaiming the woman a slut and insisting that she should die, and blah blah blah. The authors of these e-mails all sound pretty much the same, but I still think there’s more than one. My point is this, there IS NO JESSICA, if a story about an adulterous wife is going to upset you DON”T read it, if you do, and get upset, you have no one to blame, except yourself. If hearing about the mixed feelings and naughty adventures of a reluctantly adulterous housewife would excite you, then please read on, I’ll try not to disappoint.

For those just turning in this is part three of the ongoing Tenants series. Jessica walked across the kitchen towards the living room. Her black silk nightee rippled as she walked. Beneath it the crotch of the T-back panties she was wearing was damp. She was desperate to leave, to be away from Janine and Mike’s third floor apartment. (And to be away from the temptations, and the eyes!)

The doorway to the living room was crowded tightly by the sectional sofas that went most of the way around the living room walls. Jessica turned her body sideways and slid into the living room. She took in all the faces, reading her, watching her reaction.

“Are you alright Jess?” Janine asked. Jessica turned her head towards the curvy blond. Meaning to let her know she was leaving. Her mouth didn’t seem able to find the words. Janine stood up and came towards her landlady. Jessica watched Janine as though in a state of shock. Janine reached her and wrapped her arms around Jessica. “SHHHHH.” Janine cooed. “It’s alright babe.” Jessica lowered her head onto the blonde’s shoulder. She could feel Janine’s large breasts pressing against her own. Janine ran her fingers through Jessica’s dark red hair.

“I should go.” Jessica finally said. She felt on the verge of tears, her emotions were twisted into a tight knot.

“Don’t leave like this.” Janine said. “C’mon over here.” Janine walked Jessica over to one of the empty couch cushions and sat her down, and then Janine knelt in front of Jessica. She looked at the amount of thigh the landlady was showing in her short nightee and resisted the urge to push the woman’s legs apart for all the guys to see. Instead Janine reached up and brushed the tears from Jessica’s face, she felt someone beside her and looked up to see Kimmy. Janine smiled knowing Kimmy shared her feelings. They had talked long and hard before Jessica came over about all the things they would try to get the landlady to do.

“Jessica, don’t be so glum.” Kimmy said. “You looked amazing up there! I wish I had the nerve to do that.” Kimmy reached down and squeezed Jessica’s thigh supportingly. Jessica had heard Kimmy’s words and remembered that Kimmy had offered her a morning job earlier in the evening, something that would be perfect for her and her husband Mark.

“I shouldn’t have let that happen.” Jessica said. Her voice was hoarse. “I’m married.” As the words came out Jessica began to cry, she let out a loud sob thinking of her husband asleep in their downstairs apartment, and she was upstairs in her underwear drinking with the tenants.

“Hey.” Janine said. She wiped Jessica’s cheek again. “What you did wasn’t the end of the world, you’re a sexy young woman.” Janine said. “You’ve had a few to drink and you cut loose a little dancing. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have told Mike to be bad, but until the song ended and you opened your eyes you should have seen your face!” Janine knelt up getting close to Jessica, she allowed her breasts to ‘accidentally’ drag across Jessica’s. Through the sheer nightee Jessica felt Janine’s heavy chest against her nipples, they hardened despite her shame.

“What?” Jessica said.

“You looked so lost in the moment.” Janine said. She backed up and noticed happily that her plan had worked, Jessica’s nipples poked obscenely through the smooth nightee.

“I just got carried away.” Jessica said.

“That’s ok!” Janine said loudly. “You are allowed to get carried away. Here.” Janine took the mixed drink that Mike had just brought out from the kitchen. ‘Good boy.’ Janine thought.

“What’s this?” Jessica asked, motioning towards the red icy mixture.

“A marguerite’.” Janine said and took a big sip, pleased to find it was pretty strong, but very sweet. “You’ll love it.” Jessica looked at Janine with apprehension, she felt a little trapped sitting on the overstuffed couch with Janine kneeling over her, and Kimmy standing on one side. The lights were on, and as she looked past the two girls she remembered that everyone else in the apartment was male. There were eight men and three women there. She should leave.

“I can’t.” Jessica said. “I really should leave.” Jessica said. She started shifting to get up.

“No.” Janine said.

“What!?” Jessica said. Fear gripped her, but at the same time she thought back to the sordid dreams, and despite it all a twinge of arousal flared in her lighting her cheeks and breasts with flushness.

“I can’t let you leave this upset.” Janine said. “Do you remember downstairs when you let me take this nightee out of your closet?” Janine asked her voice was clear and loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Jessica nodded, she was embarrassed and afraid of what Janine might say. At the same time she remembered the dream she had when she was drunk in the dream Janine had been kissing her breasts, and she had wanted to be naked. “You told me you couldn’t wear it because it wasn’t clothes right? You told me you never got to wear it anymore right?” Jessica was now reduced to nodding. “You also let me bring it up here though didn’t you.” Again Jessica could only nod. At twenty-five years old, her twenty-two year old tenant was leading her by the nose and she followed. “Why?”

“I don’t know.” Jessica answered. Her resolve was crumbling.

“You agreed to come back here, wearing almost nothing, after waking up naked on my couch. Why did you do that you sexy thing?” Janine said. As she said it she reached up with her hand and brushed Jessica’s nipple with her finger. Jessica shut her eyes trying to block out Janine trying not to think about the fact that the girl had just touched her nipple, but mostly trying not to let the moisture between her legs overpower her better judgment. “C’mon and you knew there was going to be a party, so you knew that I’d make you wear this little nightee in front of a LOT of people.” Janine said.

“I don’t know.” Jessica answered. Suddenly a soft knocking at the door broke the silence. Janine looked back at the clock on the cable box.

“That must be Glen and Tim.” Janine said. Jessica’s heart froze. ‘More men!’ She thought. Janine thrust the large glass of booze into Jessica’s hands and got up to get the door. Jessica flicked her eyes up to see the edge of Janine’s butt swaying under her shorts. A moment later the door opened and Jessica heard greetings being exchanged. Then the fridge door opened.

“Uh oh.” Came a voice in the kitchen. “You’re low on beer.” A guy’s voice said.

“Hold on a sec.” Janine said. “Hey Kimmy!” Janine called towards the living room.

“Yeah?” Kimmy called back.

“You’ve only had one beer right?” Janine asked.

“Yep.” Kimmy answered. Janine appeared in the doorway.

“Great.” She said. “Take Jessica and go for beer.” Jessica’s head shot up. She didn’t see the smile spread across Kimmy’s lips. Janine held out two twenty-dollar bills, and Kimmy pocketed them. Janine had walked up to Jessica and taken the marguerite’ back. She then took Jessica’s hand and helped her up. “C’mon Jess.” Janine said as Jessica was now standing. “You said you wanted to leave, maybe just getting some air will help.”

Janine led Jessica to the door and Jessica followed stumbling past three more guys who had just arrived. Janine introduced Jessica as they passed the guys, but Jessica didn’t hear anything. An instant later Kimmy and Jessica were in the hallway.

“Two thirty packs?” Kimmy asked.

“Yep.” Janine responded and then she shut the door.

“Let’s go.” Kimmy said. “I can fill you in on the cleaning job on the way.” Kimmy began walking down the stairs. Jessica as though the decision had nothing to do with her followed. Then they were at the bottom of the stairs, Jessica looked at the door to she and her husband’s apartment, and she started to say she wouldn’t be going to the store.

“Don’t say it.” Kimmy said quietly. “I can’t carry two thirty packs alone, so you’ve got to come with me.” In truth Janine and she had planned this out ahead of time, although by the time she went for beer, Jessica was supposed to have already lost her panties, and was supposed to be totally shit-faced. With her head down Jessica followed Kimmy and as she stepped outside a wave of disbelief and a feeling of inevitability swept through her. She looked up at the dark night sky as she followed Kimmy to her minivan.

The minivan was full of cleaning stuff. Jessica sat in the front captain’s chair and Kimmy drove. Out the window the city was fairly dark and quiet, Jessica looked down at her sexiest nightee, it wasn’t daring by lingerie standards, but she was wearing it OUTSIDE. The thought excited her, and she couldn’t believe she was doing it. In truth she was glad it was kind of being forced upon her, at least she was away from the party.

Kimmy told her that she cleaned ten houses a week, two a day, and that she wanted to make it three a day, she had the clientele’ to do it, but would need another set of hands to make the adjustment. Jessica heard herself accepting the job as though it was eavesdropping from another room. They got to the liquor store and Kimmy got out. She waited for Jessica.

“I can’t come in!” Jessica said.

“You have to, I can’t carry the beer.” Kimmy answered.

“I’m in my underwear!” Jessica said quietly.

“That’s not underwear!” Kimmy said. “That’s a little black dress. Get over yourself.” Jessica flushed with a little bit of anger, Kimmy had pushed her buttons well.

“Fine.” Jessica said. She got out and stalked into the store with Kimmy. She had never been in a liquor store before, and was amazed at the stacks and aisles of beer and wine and booze. Kimmy walked to a cooler door near the back.

“C’mon.” Kimmy said. She opened the door and walked in, it was a giant walk-in beer cooler. Jessica followed, trying not to think of the fact that she was only wearing two articles of clothing and they had both come from Victoria’s Secret. ‘Not underwear!’ She thought.

Kimmy looked back at the dejected redhead, the cooler was making her nipples jut through the nightee even more. A moment later they emerged from the cooler each carrying a large suitcase-like box of beer.

“We normally do bottles. But when there’s a lot of company, cans are the way to go.” Kimmy whispered. They got to the front of the store and Kimmy slung her case on the counter. “Two of these.” Kimmy said to the clerk. Jessica looked around and was suddenly aware of the four or five other customers. They were all men, and they were all looking at her. Jessica clutched the case hard against her chest, feeling the cold against her nipples. Finally Kimmy had paid and Jessica was hurrying back to the safety of the minivan.

During the ride Jessica kept the case of beer on her lap. She had agreed on the job and Kimmy would pick her up the following Monday morning at seven-thirty. Once more Jessica was beginning to feel relaxed. They got back to the apartment and Jessica climbed out of the minivan with the heavy case of beer in her arms. She followed Kimmy back up the stairs to Janine and Mike’s apartment.

Kimmy knocked and Janine was quick to answer the door. Janine was pleased to see Jessica back and taking a quick glance at her face told Janine she had calmed down a bit. Janine opened the fridge and directed first Kimmy then Jessica to put the cases in. She then delighted in watching Jessica squat down to put the beers on the bottom shelf. Mike, Ralphy, and two of the other guys had also come out to watch.

“Jessica, you have a really great ass.” Ralphy said watching as her nightee pulled away from her toned buttocks. Jessica blushed, but had the beer in too awkward a position to get rid of it. Janine seized the opportunity, she stepped forward and lifted the back of the nightee, exposing Jessica all the way to the waistband of her panties.

“JANINE!” Jessica said. Struggling to push the case into the fridge. Kimmy had been careful to put her case right in the middle so Jessica would have to struggle to get it in. Nick and Roger came out of the living room to survey the scene as Janine continued to hold the nightee up, and Jessica continued to squirm and struggle to force the beer into the fridge. Finally she got it in and went to pull away from Janine who started laughing and reached out to tickle Jessica.

Jessica contorted into a ball as Janine dug into her sides with her fingernails. Jessica giggled and cried no. She fell to the kitchen floor and pulled her legs to her chest trying to cover herself as Janine continued tickling her. The position gave everyone in the kitchen a view of Jessica’s crotch, her panties were damp there from her earlier orgasm and they hugged her full lips.

“Please….Stop!” Jessica giggled breathless, despite her cries she was laughing hysterically as she writhed about on the floor. Janine motioned with her head to Kimmy, Mike, Ralphy, Nick and Roger. They squeezed into the narrow pantry in front of the fridge all converging on Jessica. Jessica’s eyes were shut tight as Janine tickled her, but they opened wide when she felt a wave of hands break over her. There were fingers squirming into her sides, her legs, her feet, her armpits, and her thighs.

As they tickled her they pulled and dragged her out into the main part of the kitchen, which caused her nightee to bunch first around her waist and then under her breasts. Now in the middle of the kitchen floor two more guys wanted in on the action. There were seven people tickling Jessica, who was almost in tears, but still laughing and pleading for mercy. With so many fingers there were hands tickling her in places they shouldn’t be. She felt hands working under her bunched up nightee to tickle and squeeze her bare breasts. There were hands tickling her inner thighs, squeezing the crotch of her panties. (And the wet pussy that crotch covered)

“Please! Oh god stop, I can’t I can’t stop take anymore!!!!” Jessica said she was trying to push hands away as fingers slipped under her armpits and up and down her arms, her nightee was bunched around her neck and the hem fell across her face blinding her, and leaving her virtually nude except for her panties. Someone pulled her arms over her head and she felt her nightee being pulled from her body still they tickled her. The sensations as she squirmed crying were intense.

Finally everyone stopped. Jessica sat up on the floor covering her breasts and trying to catch her breath. She reached down to adjust her panties, which had been pulled to the side exposing her pubic hair and meaty lips. She looked around frantically at all the people virtually all men crowded within a foot or two of her. She didn’t see her nightee. Then they parted a little and Janine held it up and waved it like a matador.

“Janine!” Jessica said breathlessly and with an exasperated tone.

“Come an get it.” Janine slurred over exaggerating her own drunkenness to ensure an excuse later. Jessica rolled to her feet being careful to cover her breasts with at least one hand. Janine backed into the living room still waving the light piece of black satin, and Jessica followed it like a carrot on a stick.

“Give it baaaaack.” Jessica whined reaching out one hand for it. Her intoxication was fading to a buzz, it had been a while since she had had a drink and Janine sought to rectify that.

“Gotta’ drink for it!” Janine said in a singsong voice holding the nightee by the spaghetti straps and swishing it around. Kimmy picked up on Janine’s plan and went and got two beers out of the fridge. She squeezed past the crowd of guys leering at the spectacle and set them on the coffee table, and then she reached out and gave Jessica’s side a little tickle. Jessica squirmed.

“Two minutes on the clock?” Kimmy asked. She reached down and opened the two twelve ounce beer cans on the coffee table.

“Two minutes on the clock!” Janine replied. “Get ready Jess’! You’ve got two minutes to finish both beers.”

“C’mon Janine.” Jessica said trying to act stern.

“Get ready!” Janine giggled.

“Janine NO!” Jessica whined.

“Get SET!” Janine said.

“Please c’mon this isn’t funny.” Jessica pleaded.

“Go.” Jessica whispered, and waved the nightee over her head like a racing flag.

“Oh my God!” Jessica said and shut her eyes. She grabbed the first can of beer and lifted it to her lips. She took enormous gulping swallows trying to finish as much as she could. Between trying to breath and drink as fast as she could she soon had to burp. “BELCH.” She let out a large burp and took two more sips.

“Thirty seconds…” Kimmy giggled. Jessica was barely half done with the first beer and felt bloated with gas. She burped as quietly as she could and took another large swig.

“One minute!” Kimmy said as Jessica set down the first beer and reached for the second. Beer was already flowing down her chin. She shut her eyes tightly and began trying to chug. Inexperienced and not used to drinking soda, much less anything as foamy as beer, more flowed out the side of her mouth. She lowered the can as she took three large swallows to clear her throat.

“Thirty seconds left.” Kimmy said staring at the digital watch on her wrist. Jessica’s chest felt as though it was about to burst. She balled her fist up, momentarily allowing one of her nipples to be seen as she let out several small burps so she could breath again. She raised the can again suddenly frightened when she felt how heavy it still was. She tilted her head back and began trying to gulp it as fast as she could, not caring when some escaped her mouth.

“Fifteen seconds!” Kimmy said. Jessica took two more large swallows. “Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five…”Kimmy chanted out. Jessica’s mouth was full, but she felt that there were only one or two sips left in the can. It took her three swallows again to get it all down. “Three, two one…TIME!” Kimmy said. Jessica set the empty can down right after Kimmy said it, but was swallowing for another three or four seconds.

“What do you think Kimmy should we count that?” Janine asked. Jessica wasn’t listening yet, her chest and stomach was filled with gas, and she was burping and trying to get all the liquid she had just drunk to settle.

“She was awfully close.” Kimmy said giggling. “She is pretty new to drinking.” Both Kimmy and Janine knew that the two beers would hit Jessica all at once in about five minutes. All they had to do was stall until then. Meanwhile Jessica was distressed, she was out of breath and full of gas.

“Try this.” Ralphy offered, holding up the marguerite’ “It’ll get rid of the taste of the beer and probably calm down the burping a little.” Ralphy took a big swig of the glass, which was almost as big as the blender pitcher, and even had a handle on it. Jessica took the strawberry and rum concoction and took a small sip. It was sweet and delicious, and did kill the beer taste, which if nothing else made the burping a lot more pleasant. She took a good-sized sip still holding one arm firmly across her firm chest. Janine shot Ralphy an approving glance, Ralphy just smiled.

Jessica despite standing in front of eleven men in just her panties was only concerned with catching her breath for the time being. Finally after a solid minute or two she felt able to talk.

medley
medley
390 Followers
12