The Tenants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned down at her as I slipped the harness off and let it slide to the floor…”I don’t know hunny…what did you have in mind?”

She grinned up at me knowing exactly what I wanted as she propped another pillow under her head and said, “Well why you don’t climb up here and put your pussy on my face and we’ll see if I can make you cum or not baby.”

I grinned at her and did just that. I pressed my tits into the metal bars of the bed frame and looked over to see that Brian was still stroking his cock watching us as hadn’t cum yet.

I watched Brian stroke his cock harder and faster as Andrea dove right in and began sucking my cunt and clit with abandon.

I was in heaven! Andreas tongue on my clit sucking and licking me to the heights of orgasm as I watched Brian stroke his cock for me…but unlike heaven this wasn’t eternal and my orgasm was quickly approaching…a few moments into my own personal heaven and I was moaning loudly in pre-orgasmic lust, "Oh Andrea, Oh yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gunna' cum baby! Oh fuck that's incredible! oh God, oh yes, my clit, my clit, my clit! Oh God yes, yes, my pussy, Oh God eat my pussy, Oh yes! oh, my clit, my clit, lick my clit oh yes!! Oh God yes! Oh yes! Lick my pussy, Oh God I'm gunna' cum!!! YES!!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I’m CCCCUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!”

I rode Andrea’s tongue until my orgasm subsided and the aftershocks had stopped. I watched Brian cum all over the window and the deck as my body shook with the aftershocks when Andrea lapped at my clit and felt completely satisfied.

I moved down the bed and cuddled up against Andrea’s warm, soft body and hugged her tightly. “Thank you so much hunny for letting me do that,” I said as I tenderly kissed her shoulder.

She turned to me and kissed me long and soft so that I could taste myself on her lips. When she pulled back from the kiss she pressed her pussy against my thigh and said, “Thank you baby for being my first…maybe I am more bi than I thought.”

With that we cuddled in silence and both imagined all the possibilities of what could be to come for all of us in the house.

12