The Tennis Match

Story Info
She won but he did too.
4.3k words
4.37
20.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were toweling off, headed from the shower to Kelly's room. The late afternoon sun was dropping shadows across her bed.

"Want something to drink?"

She nodded, "What about a virgin margarita with just a splash of the real stuff?"

When I came back, she was sprawled across the bed in all her blond glory, talking on her phone. I handed her the drink and she pointed to the lotion on her dresser with a 'please' smile on her face. I put my drink down and drizzled a stream of lotion on her thigh and calf. This was one fit woman. But everything was tight and I went to work with my fingers and thumbs.

"Ooww!"

I smiled at her and backed off a little. I pushed her other leg wider and wiped my finger down through her sex, which was nicely juicy.

She said into the phone, "He's trying to get me ready for the matches on Wednesday. We ran today, swam some, and he tried to hold me off for two sets."

Noises from the phone. "Yes, I'm lying here in the warm sunshine with nothing on. He's supposed to be in trainer mode and not molesting me." Giggles.

"Actually, we haven't. I told him last fall that we couldn't be serious about each other, and I didn't do sex just for the hell of it."

More noises from the other end. Kelly gave me an inquisitive look. "Beth wants to know, seeing as how I have outstanding charms, why you haven't just taken me one of these times?"

I ran a finger full of lotion down her sex again and said, "Beats me. She is right, you do have outstanding charms. Maybe I'm just your sub." I gave her my boldest look.

"Did you hear that? My sub! Can you imagine? He's even bigger and stronger than the last time you and I were together. Which, by the way, was too long ago. Jeff wants to know if you would like to come with us to the east side and do some climbing after you graduate and deal with the folks."

Long rambling noises from the other end.

"Yes, I know all that, but you don't have to put on a front, and you don't have to launder your anxieties with us. If you get out of line, he'll just beat you!"

Kelly smiled at me and gestured to come closer. She put the phone on speaker and lay it on the pillow. "Kiss me," she mouthed.

"Bad idea," I mouthed back.

Beth's voice came out of the speaker, "God, I'm tempted. I do have a month before starting my internship. Are you sure you want a neurotic new M.D. around? You know how obnoxious I can be."

Kelly had a grip on my cock and was inexorably dragging me closer and closer to her pussy. She turned her head and said to Beth, "Hey, so what's new. We traded all kinds of bad stuff when we were roomies and look at us now. You're almost an M.D. and I'm almost NCAA singles champ."

She added, "And both of us know a guy who can do anything, jockwise."

The tip of my cock was in her, and the strong hands were finishing the job, pulling on my ass. We weren't supposed to be doing this, I thought. But she's the one who changed her mind. I drove full force all the way in, which produced an audible "ooof."

Beth said, "I thought you weren't supposed to be making out? That's a very suspicious sound."

Kelly's fingers were all over my back and her pelvis was humping up at me. "Oh, we have a kiss now and then. No big deal. He has been awfully nice to me today." A terrific squeeze on my cock. I wasn't going to last forever.

"He says we are having dinner out, so gotta go. I'm counting on picking you up a week from tomorrow and going over to the east side. Do NOT disappoint me, roomie!"

She leaned over and clicked the phone before Beth could respond. I grabbed her muscular ass and flipped us so she was on top.

I said, "You have a marvelous cunt, but what are you up to? No warning, just forcing yourself on me like an ordinary slut. Are you on dope?"

I went into high speed mode, wanting to see just how horny she was for me.

She was really into it. "More, harder."

"I thought we couldn't have sex unless we were serious?"

"Shut up and fuck. I'm almost there."

My non-girlfriend froze up and screeched her climax. "Oh shit, oh fuck, god that's nice."

I was almost there too but decided to hold off. Kelly was so caught up in coming that she didn't notice for several minutes that she was not full of my wonderful stuff.

This time she flipped us over. "That was fantastic. Why did I ever tell you we couldn't fuck?"

"I thought it was pretty stupid myself, but you always seem to know what you are doing." I leaned down and kissed her, gently.

She collapsed, muttering, "fuck, fuck, fuck. How can a girl be so stupid."

I kneaded her fine boobs as she ground into me. She looked up, "Are you really taking me out?"

I pulled her hair and turned us on our sides so I could get a good lick at those fine nipples.

"Yes, I'm taking you out, but only after you promise me more warning the next time you change your mind about sex."

"I'll do better than that. The next time I pull some fool stunt about sex, you can just string me up and beat me black and blue."

We got back to the shower without too many drips but a lot of giggles from my reinvented girl friend.

I drove up the Peninsula in Kelly's expensive convertible. She had on a perfect summer dress, with a scarf to keep the wind from destroying her hair. We were headed to a nice fish place near the airport.

I looked at her. "Two weeks ago, I was underage for booze. I'm barely over the line now, but you are definitely the older woman in this couple."

She frowned at me. "The older woman indeed. Did that feel like old meat you were just pounding on?"

I grabbed her hand and kissed the knuckles. "Please forgive me. I promise to behave."

Having applied a little discreet pressure, we were seated at a window table overlooking the Bay.

"Not only do you make me change my mind, but you take me to this incredibly romantic place!"

We stared for a long time at each other. Wheels were turning. I said, "Marry me."

She looked across the table for a long moment and burst into tears. "No, no, no, you can't do that to me!"

The approaching waiter turned around and retreated.

I had her hand to my mouth again, kissing and licking. "I let you get away once, I don't intend to miss a second chance."

More staring. "My god, you're serious."

"I am."

Kelly was losing it. Eyes tearing up, hands shaking.

"Jeff, I can't sit here and eat nice food and talk about this. Give the maitre 'd some money and tell him you'll bring me back soon. It's not his fault, just your crazy girlfriend."

She stood up and started for the door. I stopped to make our apologies and caught up to her at the car. As I drove away, she was bent over, crying again. I patted her shoulder trying to calm things down. I was used to stories about guys proposing and just getting turned down with a laugh.

This girl, I mean woman, was really caught up short and tense by what I sought.

After a while, she sat up and looked out the window. We got back to her house without any conversation. I was wondering how much trouble I was in.

Without saying anything, she headed directly upstairs. I figured if she wanted company, she would let me know, and went looking for a drink. Soon, I was sipping some bourbon strictly forbidden to varsity athletes. Tasted good, went down smoothly. If I could have a beautiful but unpredictable girlfriend, was that so bad? A smart, athletic beautiful girlfriend?

I was about to go out and sit on the deck when a hand reached around me and took the glass. A warm body pressed itself to my back. Didn't feel like the body had much on.

She turned out the kitchen light and pushed us out to the deck. I was directed to the lounge cushion and the body planted itself mostly on top of me and administered a wildly hot, wet kiss. Our tongues shared the bourbon taste.

"That was not nice, shocking the hell out of me by proposing like that. But I suppose I deserved it, coming on to you after saying we couldn't be serious."

More kisses. I expected more, and there was.

She hiked up her nightie and straddled me. I fingered her breasts.

"You've got me in a very vulnerable position. I've just had the best sex of my life, following one of the best training days of my life. Both due to you. We've been buddies since you were a freshman, and now we are lovers. I'm about to graduate without any plan for what next. The coach tells me I have to totally concentrate on the championship match, especially since I've whizzed through my finals."

She let that all hang out there.

"You're being very quiet. Say something."

"I love you. Marry me."

"Oh shit." She buried her head in my chest. A low voice said, "I deserved that too."

Silence. She pressed all of herself against me. Not crying, though.

"I'll make you a deal. We go back to training mode. No sex, no touching, no talk about our future. In three days, I win that final. Two days after that, my folks will be home. That means you have one day to fuck me senseless and convince me that my undeserving self should marry you? Is that ok?"

She sat up and stared at me.

"Kiss me to seal the deal."

Even in the dark, I could see her smile as she leaned forward.

The next two days were harder on me than on her. Her conditioning was superb, so the lightest of workouts and runs and practices were in order. But the real challenge was to keep her mind diverted away from the match so she would be relaxed when Wednesday came. She had played her opponent, Sandra Davey, before (and lost), and watched her in action in the quarters and semis. Her coach and Kelly had rehearsed the match strategy more than once. So my job was to keep her confident, relaxed, diverted and deliver her to the court ready to play championship tennis. All without any touching or loving.

We were both up early on Wednesday. She likes to sleep nude and parade in front of me in the morning when I am around. As a concession to our deal, she had on a respectable nightie and briefs.

While she showered, I played maid and did the bed and laid out her outfit. Pale yellow that looked outstanding with her hair and complexion. Neither she nor I liked women players who had multiple bra and shirt straps across their shoulders, so one of my duties was to carefully and invisibly pin her straps together so that everything moved with her body. I got the briefest of kisses for my maid duties.

The stands at the campus tennis center were packed for the women's finals, which were at ten in the morning on a cloudless, cool day. The warmups were brief. They both looked good. Kelly had the advantage of going after the title on her home court.

I took my usual spot about six rows up across from the umpire's stand so I could have an uninterrupted view. Sandra had the reputation of being an excellent psychological player, finding her opponent's weaknesses and exploiting them. If she could demolish the other player's confidence in her game, Sandra usually won.

She started right out concentrating on Kelly's forehand, and took the first set 6-4. Kelly glanced at her coach, and very briefly at me. She looked vulnerable but determined. At 4-4 in the second set, Kelly broke Sandra and then won the tenth game on her serve to even up the match 1-1.

They both held service in the third set, down to another 4-4. Sandra's serve and she took two quick points to make it 30-love. Kelly bore down and got two winners herself, to even the game at 30-30. Then another point apiece and they were at deuce. Sandra's next serve was surprisingly weak and Kelly's two armed backhand put a winner right down the sideline and in. Ad out. Absolute quiet in the stands. Taking her time, Sandra wound up and drove an ace right down the center line. The only problem was that Kelly had anticipated the shot and blasted her backhand return right where the previous winner went in the sideline corner. All of a sudden, Sandra was down 5-4 and Kelly was on her serve. Now lots of cheering from the home court fans. I expected Sandra to come out for the next game with everything, but Kelly's two winners had taken the stuffing out of her. After two aces and a cross court drop shot, the score was 40-love and everyone was standing up. Kelly was ahead and not taking chances on ace attempts. She put the ball in play and after a dozen rally returns, Sandra miss hit and the match was over.

I was standing in amazement when Kelly's folks, Diane and Phil, came rushing up. "Oh my god, Jeff, she won! My darling girl won! We just got here because the plane was late. I was too scared to let her see us. Can you believe the poise in the last two games? That's our champion for you!"

The three of us went down to the railing to hug Kelly, who couldn't seem to believe she had pulled off the upset. The crowd was still cheering, and her coach and teammates were out on the court with her, everyone hugging and shouting, "You did it!"

I turned to Diane and Phil, "I thought you were away for a couple more days?"

Diane almost screamed at me, "When Kelly sent me the email about making the finals, I told Phil we absolutely had to be here for the match. He moved everything around and here we are!"

I thought to myself that hopes for a better love life were going down the drain. Oh well. At least I did ask her to marry me.

I told the folks that I would get Kelly home as soon as the celebrations here were over.

I tagged along behind the crowd of excited tennis players and coaches. Sandra even came over and gave Kelly a hug and congratulations.

After some more chatter, Kelly looked for me and told her friends she was going to shower at home if her boyfriend would give her a ride. I held my nose and shouted, "Not a chance," then hoisted her up on my shoulder. She got the champion's hip, hip hooray and we were off.

I was driving one excited female home. She was several inches off the seat. "Oh my god, Jeff, I never could have done that without you." She reached over, pulled my hair and gave me a sweaty wet kiss.

"Do you accept sweaty kisses?"

"Only when you win." I grinned at her.

I got a sweaty, lusty frown back. "Hmmm. I can't think of a comeback for that right now, but I will. You and I have unfinished business, don't we?"

"Yes, and there's a welcoming committee at home. Your mother is out of her mind. She can't believe she's got a daughter who just won the same championship she did twenty-four years ago."

"I'm not sure I can believe it yet, either."

She turned to me. "There's going to be a pool party at Marie's later. Do you want to take me, or would you rather do what I promised you?" Her eyes looked quizzical, wondering what rise she would get out of me.

"What if Marie lets folks go whenever, but takes the two of us to her bedroom for a threesome? After all, you are pedigreed horseflesh now."

She giggled and punched my arm. "You are very bad. Really bad. I suppose that being pedigreed horseflesh also makes me bi?"

"If I took my camera, I bet I could get some great shots of you and Marie on her giant bed with pandas and polar bears and whatnot."

"Jeffrey Archer, I'm not going to even think of talking to you about marriage if you don't stop putting me in orgies. I'm a decent young woman!"

Her dancing eyes told a different story. I wondered if some girls on the women's team hit on each other, as rumored. Better not bring that up right now.

Keeping eyes on the road with difficulty, I reached out and pulled her close for another kiss. "Hey, I just want you to know that everything you and I have going can stay on the back burner until your life settles down."

She sat back and looked teary. An exhausted, teary sweaty woman is a great sight.

"Damn it, how can I think about marrying a guy who makes me cry all the time?" She wiped her eyes and giggled.

Diane and Phil were at the door when we arrived and Kelly jumped into their arms. A lot of unintelligible shouting and noises took several minutes to calm down. Phil disengaged himself and said to me, "How about a drink?" I hesitated a moment and said, "Your daughter has been the cause of my breaking training repeatedly in the last few days. And now we have a reason to break again!"

He made gin and tonics for us as we waited for miss sweaty champion and her mother to get to the kitchen. Phil spoke up, "Ladies, there's some cold champagne if you want to celebrate now."

Kelly announced, "I'm going to the shower first... and I'm taking Jeff with me. We'll be down in a bit."

She grabbed my hand, said "bring your drink," and led me up the stairs. Diane was tongue tied. Phil was smiling.

Pretty soon, lots of warm water was falling on us and miss soapy champion was squirming in my arms, squeezing my cock, and whispering in my ear, "where can we go so I make good on my promise to you?" She squeezed me harder, "And I don't mean a quickie in here!"

I was pressing myself against her delectable backside with hands on her boobs when she squealed, turned off the water, and said, "come with me."

Without bothering to towel off, she pulled me behind her to the top of the stairs, and hollered, "Mom, we've got a problem."

Diane appeared at the bottom of the stairs, doing a double take at two naked bodies.

"Mom, I promised Jeff that if I won, we would make mad, passionate love all over the house. But that's when I thought you and dad weren't coming home until Friday."

"What do you suggest?" She cocked her hip and smiled. I cowered behind her.

The look on Diane's face was priceless. She giggled and turned to Phil, who was now standing gazing at us too.

"Folks, there's some other news too. Jeff and I are engaged." Then she grabbed my hand again and we rushed down the stairs into their arms.

Phil's look at me suggested this was an unusual way to learn that news. I turned up my palms at him and mouthed, "not my plan."

Diane and Kelly were hugging and dancing around, water still spraying off Kelly.

"Oh my god, I am so happy for you. But did you have to tell me like this? I almost had a heart attack."

Then she turned and fell into a total clinch, rubbing her front on me and saying, "Well, big fella, think you can handle my championship daughter?" I hugged her back and saw Phil laughing and hugging his naked Kelly.

I was led away by my most prominent projection. In her room, Kelly said, "I suppose now you get to look at me naked as much as you want." She put a finger in her mouth and gave me her best pout. I pushed her down on the bed and made menacing gestures with my hips.

She whispered, "No, no, help, mom, he's after me."

I lay next to her and asked, "So when does poor old me get to celebrate this engagement that you just announced without any warning, which is getting to be a habit with you."

She had my fingers in her mouth, sucking. Her hand was still squeezing me. If she didn't look out, she was going to get a hand covered with goo.

Staring at the ceiling, she said, "It just came out. Here I was yesterday almost in tears half the day and now it seems like the calmest, nicest thing. When you said "marry me" at the restaurant, you hadn't been thinking about it, had you?"

"No, it just came out." I took her hand and kissed it. "You know, Kelly, I'm crazy in love with you."

We were in each other's arms, kissing and crying.

Then Diane was on top of us, kissing and crying too. "I was just coming to see you and couldn't help hearing that. It was so sweet."

She stood up and noticed Phil walking into the room behind her. He came up and kissed her neck.

"Reminds me of a certain encounter you and I had twenty-four years ago." His hands were working off her blouse and bra. I moved my back against the wall at the edge of the bed and eased Kelly over into me. I got a pillow under our heads and we lay there watching Phil and Diane. I whispered to Kelly, "Those are nice tits."

12