The Term Paper Ch. 03

Story Info
Young man and his mother agree to embrace a nudist lifestyle.
3.7k words
4.56
63.3k
57

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know this is a little late, but I hope you all enjoy it. And as always, I appreciate any comments, and will continue to write, as long as you continue to read. So without further ado, here is the Term Paper, chapter 3. Thank you to all who read and enjoy.

3

I'd like to say that the next week or so before the Vacation was filled with filthy dirty sex, all the time, every chance we got, bumping like rabbits, but I'd be lying. Mom cut me off, She said I needed to concentrate on my studies. I couldn't argue with her, my grades had begun slipping since my asshole dad left us for his bimbo secretary, I mean personal assistant, whatever. It's like calling a vibrator a massager.

I spent the rest of the weekend working on the term paper for psych class. By the time Monday rolled around, I was stoked; I really wanted to show mom I was working hard, not just for me, but also for her because she was worth it. When handed back my assignment there was a note at top that read, "See me after class. " I was like Oh great, now what. What was wrong with it? I tried to keep it as anonymous as possible. The rest of the class seemed to drag on forever. Every time I looked up expecting Minutes to have passed, it was mere seconds. Finally, once class did end I rushed down to find what this mystery was all about.

"Professor Fischer?"

"Ah yes, Mr. Alto, I'm glad you had the time to meet me, hold a second please." he turned around to answer a question for another student while I looked around the room, I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to listen in on a private conversation or anything.

"Mr. Alto, thank you for waiting, I imagine you're Curious as to what your grade is." He said moving an empty mug out of his way before parking his short chubby ass on the corner of his desk, looking over the top of his thick black framed' eyeglasses. The light shining off his nesting bald spot would blind oncoming traffic. I think they should make note of that on his license.

"First, I would like to commend you on your subject. It is obviously not easy to have a parent as subject of a thesis such as this and I imagine it is difficult to learn about some of this abuse." Oh no, he realizes that mom is the subject. Shit, I wonder if he's figured everything out.

"with that said Mr. Alto, I'm going to give you until after we comeback from our big weekend break to present me with a paper that is honest and forth coming and not one where you spend half of it trying to hide the fact that your mother is the subject and that you find her Sexually appealing ."

My Jaw dropped, my palms were seriously damp and my mind went blank, I was busted. "Uh-Uhhh, Ok." Was all I could come up with, what a fucking loser I am to come up with mindless babble when I really need to come up with something smart or witty? "Ok." What the hell is wrong with me?

There wasn't much more said after that. I took my paper and went home, stopping at the tasty freeze for a couple of Sundaes first. I had to bring Mom something to-make her smile because my paper certainly will not. Once Home I walked into thumping music again, this time it was more upbeat and had a faster tempo compared to the last time.

I walked up the Stairs balancing frozen treats, my hands getting dangerously close to frost bitten. Mom's door was wide open and the whole situation was different from the first time I had accidentally barged in on her. I was admiring her perfectly round ass, bending over, her big tits swinging in a stretched beyond its capacity sports bra was graciously visible in the mirror. She was working out, trying to "get rid of these extra pounds your father packed onto my ass." as she put it, but I liked her ass. Personally, I love her ass. I want to bite it. 'Roar!' to hell with her palates.

"Hey mom, I got something for you.''

"I hope it's an A." She said grabbing the remote off her vanity and muting the type of fast pumping music that she liked to listen to while exercising. She turned, patting off the sweat with a fluffy towel from her brow, down her neck and all around her bra busting cleavage.

"I thought you could use a break for something sweet. "She smiled giving me that I can't believe you just did that look when I waved the ice cream sundae in front of her face, teasing her like a mirage in the desert.

"I can't believe you; you know I'm trying to lose a few pounds. Why would you do this to me?" Mom pouted.

"Because mom, I think you're perfect the way you are and you deserve a little spoiling from time to time."

She looked at me clearly frustrated but smiling. I waved the sundae around once more, teasing her with the finger numbing treat.

"Oh alright, but don't do this anymore, I'm serious, I picked out a special place for our vacation and I need to tone up."

"So you've decided where were going?"

"Yep," She said taking a guilty bite of her cherry chocolate ice cream.

"So ... where is it?" I prodded.

"I'll tell you but you can't back out, you promised we could go anywhere I wanted."

"I know, I don't think there's anywhere I wouldn't want to go as long as we're together."

"Aw, you're so sweet; you just remember you said that because we're going to the Cap de Agde."

What in hell is that? "Sounds nice, I'm sure it will be amazing."

She chuckled, taking another bite of her ice cream. "You have no idea what Cap de Agde is, do you?"

"Not a clue, don't need to, as long as it's where you want to go then I'm there." I said sitting on the corner of moms big, peach colored bed, scraping at the bottom of the little plastic bowl with the plastic spoon, looking for that last chunk of strawberries. "So where is it?"

"I'm so glad you asked son. Good news is you can pack light because the Cap de Agde is a nudist resort that lies on a beautiful, sandy coast, located in the gorgeous country of France.

"Wow; a nudist resort, really?" Well it was too late to turn back now and if mom wants to go to a place where she can strut all day with her big soft titties hanging out and her big round booty bouncing every time she walks around, I'm not going to object. "A nudist resort huh? Sounds like fun" I said stuffing the sticky, soggy napkin in the empty bowl.

"Do you really think so?" She asked skeptical of my reaction, giving me that are you sure look.

"Anywhere I get to enjoy my mother walking around naked all day is exactly where I want to be." In fact, the Thought of mom's smooth soft flesh on display was beginning to cause a little excitement in my shorts.

"You know honey," she said putting the sundae on her vanity. "If we're going to a nudist colony and going to walk around exposed, it may be smart to get used to being that way."

She turned around and pulled her stubborn sports bra over her head. The article of clothing just did not want to let go of her massive breasts. And who could blame it, I never want to let them go either. "Uh" she grunted, struggling to pull it up over her head until the stretchy fabric finally gave in, moms milk jugs plopping out and falling free.

My eyes widened, a little grin curling at the corner of my mouth, my chest beginning to thump, my cock almost instantly stiffening. "God, I love your tits." She froze, staring at me with her hands on her hips, grinning mischievously.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Aren't you going to get undressed?"

Oh shit, she wants me to walk around naked too, I suddenly realized. Of course she does. I thought, feeling like a dumb ass, late getting on the short bus, not that I have a problem with short busses or anyone who rides them. In fact, I admire their colorful helmets.

"Okay, I guess it didn't dawn on me till just now that I'm going to be participating." I said staring at her hardening, oversized nipples, if there is such a thing as oversized nipples. Mom suddenly had a look of disappointment.

"If you don't want to go nude you don't have to, the resort is clothing optional." she whined staring at the floor, pouting that cute way that she does. I couldn't help but smile.

"A deal is a deal; I said I'd do anything that you wanted to do and that's what I'll do," I said flat out as I stood yanking off my shirt and quickly kicking off my shoes. I looked at her smiling, happy that I was making her happy and I was, judging from the look on her face.

"I love you so much," She yelled rushing over, throwing her arms around my neck and bringing our lips together, crashing like a gentle wave crashes against the sandy shore. It was innocent enough but quickly turned into more. If she hadn't noticed the massive bulge forming in my shorts earlier, she most definitely did now.

"Mmmm, do you have a surprise for momma?" she purred, tonguing my earlobe, teasing and nibbling the soft, sensitive flesh.

"Yea, can't you tell.'' I giggled, breathing in the scent of her musky perfume and sweat.

Suddenly she turned around and went to her vanity, leaning back against it so she could face me. "That's not exactly what I was talking about. Did you get your grade today?"

Great, she was playing with me and from the smirk she was wearing, enjoying every moment of it. "Umm, yeah, yeah I got my paper back." I nodded nervously looking down and rubbing the inside of my palm with the pad of my thumb. It's turned into a little fidgeting habit of mine.

"Well that's great honey, let me see it. How well did you do?" she said clapping her hands excitedly, paying no attention to the way her Heavy breast were bouncing, but I sure was.

"Well there's a problem, the teacher liked the idea but thinks I can do better."

My mother suddenly stopped bouncing and clapping, getting more serious. "So what was wrong with it?"

"He said I spent too much time hiding the fact that you were the subject."

"Really, anything else?"

"Yea, he also said I'm denying my sexual attraction to you." We stood there silent a moment just staring. After a very long minute we busted up in a roar of laughter.

"I don't think your denying it one bit son; I mean you can't keep your eyes off these." She said pushing her heavy tits together, smashing and jiggling them at me. "And you can try but I don't think you can hide that tent you got going on inside those boxers of yours." She teased, sticking her tongue out at me. Moments like these, I wished for all the time. She is so beautiful when she's happy.

"So" she said licking her lips, resting her sultry eyes on the bulge in my shorts.

"So?" I mimicked.

"Are you going to be able to do this nude thing?" She said putting her hands on her angled hips.

I don't know if she means because of the paper or if she's asking because of my reluctance to be nude around other people. Either way, I promised her this trip and I'm not like my father. I will not abandon her.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!"  I said happily, shoving my underwear down and kicking them to the side, my hard cock bobbing free for my mother and the whole world to see.

My happy and giddy mother laughed, covering her mouth trying to contain it. She smiled from ear to ear, biting her lip, slipping her fingers in the waistband of her pink work out shorts and followed my lead. I took a long dreamy sigh as my eyes wandered over my mom's hot shapely figure. If my cock wasn't ready to drill a hole into the wall before, it most definitely was now.

I could tell she recently shaved, and I'm not just talking about her legs. Her beaver was as smooth as silk. I could see her wetness glisten from where I was standing. My mouth watering, literally watering for the taste of her. I heard her whimper as a gooey drop of precum stretched in a thin line from the head of my cock, dripping slowly to the floor. I sat, leaning back on the bed and began messaging my swollen, heavy balls, grunting as a light tingle of pleasure pulsed through me.

She sighed, leaning back and spreading her knees slightly, flashing her hot slick cunt, rubbing and pinching her big nipples, twisting and pulling them with her fingertips. I groaned, gently messaging the head of my cock, rubbing the slick precum all around the swollen and excited tip. My mother's thighs dripped with her juices, her hand finding its way, slowly down, between them. She gently squeezed her cunt, rubbing her soft fleshy pussy lips, a sexy little moan escaping her shiny, cherry colored lips.

The whole situation was fucking hot; I sat watching my mother's finger dip into her crease, slowly sliding a finger in between her lovely labia, working it up and down between her fleshy ribbons of pink lace. I almost drooled, wanting to bury my face in between her thighs and replace her finger with my tongue, licking and savoring every drop of her juices.

She rubbed the soft tip of her finger in little circles around her swollen clit. Her hips began to move, her breathing becoming deeper, shallower. I can't take any more, I thought standing up and going to her. Mom's eyes widened as I knelt in front of her, raising her up on my shoulders and balancing her ass on the edge of the vanity. I reached around her thighs to her mound, pulling apart her blushing lips, revealing her soaking, wet cunt and all she had to offer.

"Oh honey." My mother whimpered, grabbing a handful of my hair as I sunk my tongue into her clenching quim. She dug her nails into the desk, gasping in pleasure, the kind of pleasure that she was probably denied her whole life. Her body quivered when I ran my tongue up and around her stiff, little nub. I'll be honest, I've never seen a clit as big as my mom's, it practically hangs out from under its pink, fleshy hood. I find it ungodly sexy. I sucked it in between my lips and rolled my tongue around and around, making her knees literally shake uncontrollably. "oh dear god, oh fuck, oh fuck, Ohhhhhh." She screeched, squeezing my head between her thighs.

I sucked down harder on her clit, nibbling at it as I slid a finger into her soft tunnel. Mom's juices seeped from inside her, glistening on my chest and face, dripping down my arm and chin. I savored every tangy drop, running my tongue up and down from her clit to her tunnel, to her ass and back up again, gobbling up as much of her girl juice as she had to offer, slipping my finger in and out of her, twirling and rubbing against that lovely little spot inside a woman.

Her ass bucked, shoving her cunt against my face, "oh god, oh god, Jesus baby, oh, oh." she screamed, her body stiffening, pulling my hair and shoving my face tighter into her.

I wanted her so bad, my hard cock was dripping precum like a faucet. I had never been like this, my manhood almost as wet as her pussy. I stood, my body shuddering. She was tender to the touch all over, squeezing her thighs together and moaning "oh god, oh god" over again as her orgasm was fading. She was completely limp, eyes glassed over like she had been hitting the ol'bong. I picked her up, wrapping her legs and arms around me. I turned and I layed her down on the edge of her soft satin bed.

"Oh my baby boy, what did you do to me?" She giggled, softly nuzzling my neck.

I looked into her shiny hazel green eyes, "You are so beautiful. You know that don't you, that your beautiful?" I asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and kissing her gently on the mouth, my leaking cock, pressing snuggly against her throbbing mound, aching to be inside her. I slowly pushed my hips back and forth, sliding my cock up and down between her slick lips and against her still hard clit.

She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck in a fever, slipping her tongue between my lips. I graciously accepted, our tongues tangling around one another's, our gentle moans pulling us deeper into the moment. "I need you inside me son, I need all of you baby." She moaned reaching down and guiding my prick inside her deep, hungry cunt, her pussy muscles sucking me in.

Mom wrapped her legs around my hips digging her nails in my back, thrusting up, shoving my whole length deep inside her. "Oh god mamma, oh you feel so good." I moaned, whispering in her ear as I trailed little kisses up her neck and to her lips, slowly moving in and out of her.

"Oh baby, I've never felt this way before, I love you so much, oh god yes." She whimpered, her back arching under me, her fists balled white, clenching the sheets. Our bodies glistened, sticky and wet, thrusting against each other faster and faster. Mom's cunt was so wet and tight, quivering around my cock as Jolts of pleasure pulsed through me, bringing me closer to orgasm with every thrust.

Our bodies made a wet smacking sound, pounding against each other. All that mattered was now; all there were was us, as we slipped into a lusty euphoria. "Oh son, fuck me, oh yesss- fuck meeee!" She screamed as another wave of sexual pleasure sent her body into orgasmic bliss.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh mom, oh yesss!"  I yelped as her cunt tightened, clasping onto me, milking my cock as I emptied my swollen ball's deep inside her. Gush after gush of my sticky seed exploded in my mother. I moaned and grunted, emptying my seed up inside her starving cunt. I wanted to stay right there, softening, yet still inside her, light tingling spams blowing over me like a gentle breeze.

I rolled off, making sure I wasn't hurting her, this special person that I'm lucky enough to not only have been created from but aloud to love and cherish in a way most sons only fantasize about. I looked over, watching her breasts rise and fall with each breath. She had this intoxicating smile as she laid there staring at the ceiling. I rolled over propping my head up on my Palm, gently reaching, my fingertip circling around her still stiff nipple then kissing it gently.

"Are you ok?" I whispered, "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Mom turned her head, gazing into my eyes. "I've never felt anything so pleasurable, so exquisite in my life. I've never felt so complete as I do when you're inside me. I've never had orgasms anything like that and no one has ever done the things to my body like you just did. Son I'm not just ok, I think I'm in love with my own flesh and blood, with my only child, and honestly, I've never felt love like this for any one, ever. Not this strong, not this perfect." 

"Yeah," I giggled. "Isn't it great?" 

Mom laughed, rolling her eyes and looking back up at the ceiling. "Yes it is; it's fan-fucking-tastic." She laughed.

We laid there snuggled up against one another, holding each other, carrying on and exploring each other's bodies. I don't think she ever really had an experience like that. Eventual the room fell dark from dusk and or stomachs began to rumble, making us giddy with laughter like two young people in love. However, all things must change.

"So what's the deal with your paper?" she asked, getting up and grabbing a brush for her hair and then sitting on the edge of the bed, tucking a leg under her, facing me.

"He gave me till after break to turn in a new one." 

She started running the brush through her long black wavy hair. "So that's good, maybe you should do another interview." 

"I don't know yet, but I'll have time to figure it out. There's a few options I'm thinking about." 

"If this trip is going to get in the way then I can cancel for now." she said brushing the ends of her luscious dark locks sounding more than a little disappointed. "It's really no big deal."

"Absolutely not. This is going to happen; you got me talked into going bare assed now. You had better take advantage of it before I change my mind."  I joked pinching her side making her jump, my mother is very ticklish.

She yelped, laughing, trying to smack me with the brush but I was too fast and dodged it. I jumped up to my knees and put her on her back in the middle of the bed. I climbed on top, straddling her, my hardening cock nudged in between her massive soft tits.

12