The Terrace Fantasy

Story Info
Voyeur spies girl in heat on the roof.
1.4k words
3.78
20.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to masturbate. So does every one. But I don't like to do it in the bathroom or my bedroom. I like to do it in public places. I have done it in swimming pool, in school, in parks, in bus, etc. when no one is looking at me. I am always in search of new places. The newest place which I had discovered was the terrace of the building in which I was staying. The terrace had a water tank some 10 feet above the terrace floor. There was a small ladder provided by which one could climb up on the water storage tank. I had decided to shag over there in the night. There is dark over there at that time and no one could see me shagging. I fixed the day. It was supposed to do that on Wednesday night.

Wednesday dawned. I was very excited for the whole day. At last at 9 PM I locked my flat and went up on the terrace. I had just put on shorts and a T-shirt. I had no undies underneath. I went on the water tank. I removed all the little clothes I was wearing, stood upright and started stroking my cock. I was feeling very excited.

But my excitement did not last longer. I heard few footsteps coming toward the terrace. Oh Shit. Some was coming right on the terrace. My excitement melted and I started sweating like I had played beach volleyball on the hottest day. I put on my clothes in no time and laid on my stomach on the tank there. I could leave because of the bulge in my pants. So laid the silently.

From the edge of the tank I saw two people. As it was all dark I couldn't figure out who were those two creatures there to disturb me. Those two creatures put on a powerful torch which they had brought with them. I could now clearly see the in the torch light. They were my neighbours living on the topmost floor of the building.

It was Sasha and her mother. Why the hell both had come over here. Sasha's mother was very big personality. She was fat than the fattest pig I had seen. Her face was like a bulldog. Her hair were like those a monkey. She was fair, but looked like a white witch. She was very nagging. She fought with all the neighbours everyday. So all of us living in the building kept a distance from their family. Even Sasha had no friends.

From their conversation I understood that Sasha was going to study on the terrace for the whole night and her mother would stroll there for 15 minutes and leave later. I pondered why one would like to study on the terrace. They had brought the torch there for the same purpose. I couldn't leave from that place because if that bitch saw me there then the world would have experienced World War III. So I laid there quietly without any one noticing me. After 15 minutes the big lady went downstairs. I gave a sigh of relief.

Again from the edge of the water tank I started peeping down. Sasha had brought a mat, two pillows, one bag (which contained books) and a light. It was an emergency fluorescent light. She had put the mat on the floor and was sleeping on her back with the pillows under her head. She had a book in the had but by experience I could tell that she was not reading just looking at it. She was not able to concentrate on the book. I started looking at her. She was of my age. She was exactly opposite to her mother. Slim and slender. She had a nice figure, just like a supermodel.

She wasn't fair but had a wheatish complexion. Her boobs were not so big but the were in perfect shape. Her voice was sweet like a cuckoo, whereas her mother sounded like a crow. I had never talked to Sasha and never seen her from such a close distance. She was splendid. I thought I would spent my whole night looking at this beauty on the water tank. I was a bit unlucky because Sasha was fully covered. She had worn a skirt which was long up to her ankle and a top with full sleeves. But no REGRETS at all. After that she was a girl and was alone. She did not know about my presence.

After holding the book in front of her eyes for some time she got up. Took out something form her bag. It was a small lock. We went up to the terrace door and locked it from inside without making any noise. I started wondering as to what this girl was about to do. Why do you have to lock the terrace when you have to study?

My curiosity started increasing. She came back near the mat laid on her back and again held the book in her right hand. Her left had was free for a while. She then raised her left had and put it in her skirt. Oh Fuck!! she had started massaging her clit. My cock which had become soft started becoming hard and in no time it was rock hard. Sasha then removed the buttons of her top. She wasn't wearing any bra. She exposed her bare chest to me (actually it wasn't for me).

The top went flying from her body to a distant place. Sasha had nice boobs than I had expected. They were not very big but were round and stiff. Here nipples were light pink coloured and were very big. Their diameter was not less than an inch. Now it was the turn of her long skirt. My cock was already hard and with Sasha movement it was getting more turned on. Sasha was lying on her back. She held the skirt with her hands and pulled it down towards her legs. The skirt met the same fate like her top, which was also thrown away. A gorgeous looking girl who could kill by her looks was now lying naked in front of me.

It's impossible to tell about the condition of my cock. Sasha had revealed her whole naked body to me (unknowingly). Her pussy was clean shaven and her lips we all wet and swollen. Sasha had now really turned on. She was desperately rubbing her hands against her boobs. I couldn't control myself. I started stroking my cock. Sasha was now fingering her vagina. She had inserted three fingers of her right hand in her clit. With the other hand she was pressing her boobs.

By that time I was sitting on my keens on the water tank fully naked and was stroking my cock looking at that beauty. It took me no time to cum. The quantity of semen which came out was more than what I had seen before. Sasha had turned around and was lying on her stomach. Now I could see her ass cheeks. Sasha had good boobs, her clit was nice but her ass was splendid. It was simply superb. Her ass buns were soft and round. I haven't seen a pair like that in my whole life. Not even on the Internet. I wished I had a camera so that I could share the photos of her ass with the world. Sasha had now held the pillow vertically up.

She sat on her knees with her vagina touching the edge of the pillow. She started moving to and fro rubbing her lips against the pillow. My cock again sprang up like a rocket. I started stroking my cock again. As Sasha started doing it fast so was my hand moving. At last I exploded again. Sasha also came at the same time. I want ed to lick her sweet pussy juice. But the thought of her mother stopped me from doing anything. Sasha then slept naked on the mat till dawn. Looking at her bare body I shagged three times again in the whole night. I didn't sleep for the whole night. Just kept on looking at naked sleeping beauty.

Sometime after dawn Sasha woke up put her clothes and went back home. After an hour I also went home deciding to sit there on the water tank again...