The Terror in Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male voices of pain permeated the plain as well, each of them leading back to a tortured soul whose cock was being sucked on by a decrepit looking, demon hag. The agony felt was magnified tenfold as each of the sucking hags shoved a fist up their male partner's ass.

"This is just a dream," Harl told himself. "Just a dream. Wake up damn it!"

"Even dreams have a nasty way of becoming real my love," Harl hear the nymph say.

Suddenly, the warrior giant found himself on the hill's crown, the protrusions still weaving in front of him. But they weren't the only things writhing in the wind. The dancers he'd seen on the hill were now moving to the jerks of the snake-like tentacles their naked bodies had found themselves in.

Like puppets on strings, the slimy appendages wrapped around the dancers' splayed limbs, holding their arms out and legs open as the other tentacles stuffed themselves deep into gushing pussies and slick assholes. Most of the dancers were glassy-eyed and pale, oblivious to the fact that they were being skewered repeatedly onto thick shafts of flesh, but one of the women had caught Harl's gaze.

"Get me out of here!" she pleaded. "Please! I'll do anything! I don't want the bargain anymore! Please ... MMMMMPPPPGGGFFFF!"

A penis like tentacle sailed into her open mouth, cutting off her desperate plea. More tentacles descended upon the poor girl as Harl futilely tried to break free of the paralysis that had again held him in place. All he could do was watch the appendages swarm over her torso, squeeze her breasts and quicken the pace of their double fucking, slamming her ass and pussy again and again, faster and faster.

"GGGHHHHHH!" the woman gurgled as the tentacles "came" simultaneously in her mouth, ass and sex, filling every orifice to the brim until cum flowed out of her "cock" stoppered holes. Mercifully she passed out as the tentacle cocks kept on pumping their seed into her.

"Let her go you bastards!" Harl screamed.

"Never mind her Harl," the nymph chuckled. "The little slut has made her choice. It's time to worry about your future."

Harl beheld the faerie creature once more, floating above the tentacles and dancers. She was as beautiful as ever but not the kind of beauty he saw in the clearing. This creature's otherworldly symmetry had taken on a darker, arrogant visage; a terrible comeliness that radiated pure evil.

"We offered you paradise," the nymph said as she hovered towards him. "And now you have a glimpse of damnation. Is this what you really want my love."

"Why can't I move?" Harl asked.

"More questions," she laughed. "See for yourself."

The giant looked down and saw that slimy tentacles had wrapped around his limbs and waist, holding him fast.

"I don't want you to leave, my love," she cooed, now floating in front of his face. "We can offer you pleasure once more if you wish. Just pledge your soul to the master."

"What does the master want with me?" Harl gulped as the nymph began licking his bare chest.

"Does it matter?" The nymph said as she trailed her tongue to his face, licking his lips. "Once you join us, nothing will matter."

"So what have you decided my love?" The nymph asked once more, her face facing his. Without warning, Harl lunged his head forward and bit the nymph's nose.

An ear-piercing howl broke through the mass of tortured groans suffocating the plain of orgies, even silencing them for a moment as the nymph struggled to tear herself free from the vise-like teeth. Harl saw what she was doing and resolved to help the vile fairy by jerking his head back, taking her nose with him. The pain-filled howl turned into a deafening scream of disbelief as black colored bile spurted from her face.

"I'm no one's slave!" Harl said, spitting out the mangled flesh.

"I'LL KILL YOU HALF BREED!" The nymph thing bellowed, her voice no longer sweet and seductive but guttural, harsh and sounding as if coming from underground - or a grave. "SON OF A WHORE! YOU WILL FEEL PAIN NEVER IMAGINED!"

The tentacles seemed to writhe in sympathetic agony with the disfigured nymph and tightened their hold on the giant. More of the tentacles burst from the hill crown, enveloping the tethered dancers and wrapping themselves around Harl's entire body.

'NO!' Harl's mind screamed, the appendages growing ever tighter. 'I will not end like this!'

With an inhuman surge of strength, Harl pulled against the constriction, desperate to break their grasp until ...

"IT CAN'T BE!" the nymph cried out as more of the black ichor sprayed every which way when Harl tore free of the tentacles.

"I'll get you Harl," the giant heard the nymph say as he ran down the hill. "You'll pay for your blasphemy! The master will eat your soul! DO YOU HEAR ME HARL! HARL! HARL!"

The half-ogre could hear his name repeated over and over again as he raced away from the mass of tentacles that shot after him. Other voices joined the chorus of his name, the damned in the fields pleading with him to take them away from this place of suffering.

They too reached out, trying to grab hold of his arm, leg or any other body part in some desperate attempt to escape. Despite the pangs of conscience, Harl knew he couldn't take any of them. The half-ogre realized that once he stopped he would be swallowed by the throng of hands and tentacles - and then he would never leave. But he couldn't keep on running either, not when there wasn't any clear way out of this world of sexual horrors.

'Wait, what's that?' Harl saw a tiny light in the distance and made a beeline for it, breaking away from the grasping hands and tentacles. His name rang louder in his head as the light grew brighter and brighter before him, beckoning to Harl to enter its glowing embrace. Just as the light surrounded him, he heard his name screamed again.

***

"HARL!"

The half-ogre felt a slap across his face as Romica's voice pierced through the haze of sleep.

"What, what?" Harl asked as he sat up. "Why did you hit me?"

"If you heard your screaming," Sera said, "you're lucky she just slapped you"

Harl looked to his two friends, both still damp and naked from their shower, and saw deep concern on their faces.

"Gods Harl we were worried about you," Romica said. "You were yelling something, fighting someone but it was mostly gibberish. When you started thrashing everywhere we knew we had to wake you up ... Harl you're bleeding!"

The sudden coppery taste in his mouth made Harl lick his lips. "Hm, must have bit my tongue. The bad dream I guess. I don't really remember any of it."

"Must have been some dream big fellow," Sera said. "Hey, where did all this grass and leaves on your back come from? Ew, they're slimy too."

Harl felt a jolt of inexplicable dread run down his spine as the halfling brushed off his back, feeling that there was something urgent his mind was trying to tell him but couldn't quite do it.

"It's all just a dream," were the words that kept popping into his head when he tried to remember. "It's all just a dream."

To Be Continued...

12