The Test

Story Info
Chris invites his workmate home to test his wife's loyalty.
7k words
3.35
101k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost nine o'clock on a cold Friday night in January and Janine had finished a long and tough day in work and was relaxing on the sofa with a glass of wine watching TV. While watching her mind drifted to wondering where her husband Chris was; she'd made a curry and wanted to eat with him when he arrived and then retire to bed. He was later than usual tonight; he'd recently started a new job but was normally home by now.

The house was very quiet as the two young boys were away with their grandparents in Spain for another two weeks and so Janine was feeling quite alone in the house and wished Chris would hurry up.

In a bar in town Chris was sat with a colleague from work; the man was called Dave and was a little older than Chris at 48. Dave looked a little drunk and more than a little sorry for himself. A younger, busty girl walked by and instantly Dave made eye contact and smiled; the smile was quickly returned. Chris immediately said "You see; that's why you're in this mess. You need to grow up and pack all that in." Dave chuckled and replied "I know but I just love the challenge of shagging women like that."

Dave was a serial adulterer and finally his wife had caught him shagging her best friend and had had enough and thrown him out. Dave was now staying with his elderly mother and hated every minute of his stay there. Dave was an auditor for the company and despite his age was very popular with women of all ages and was a natural charmer. He was tall, a little over weight, tanned all year round with black, slightly greying hair. He looked over at Chris and said "Look mate I can't stand another night at my Mum's can you put me up at yours?" Chris reacted by laughing and saying "You must be joking if I told Jan I'd agreed to you staying I'd be divorced in no time. No way!"

"Oh come on I wouldn't get in the way, just for a few days to let me have a rest from my mother, please?"

"No, sorry mate, believe me she'd chuck me out and I'd be in your situation."

Dave laughed and shot back with "Ah, don't worry I wouldn't shag your wife. But from the pictures you've shown me if she wasn't your wife I'd do her in a second." Chris nearly choked on his pint "What? Don't be daft she wouldn't have you." "Come on mate you know I could have almost any woman I want" said the charmer.

Many thoughts raced through Chris's mind as Dave chatted across the room to the busty girl from earlier who was greeting everything Dave said with excessive giggles as she played with her hair, not taking her eyes off Dave as he spoke.

"Dave" said Chris "Ok I tell you what I'll go home and ask her and if she's ok with it you're in."

"Hey, I thought you said she wouldn't let me shag her" laughed Dave.

"Ok Romeo, I'll set you a challenge. I've always wondered if Jan would be tempted to shag another bloke. While you stay I challenge you to see how far you can go with Jan, use all your charms and see her response. I want you to really see if you can get to the point of shagging her. But listen to me now... DON'T FUCK JANINE! Just test her resistance."

"Got it mate, get her dripping wet but don't give her one." Dave replied saluting Chris as he sauntered off to sit with the girl across the bar.

Janine's face hardened as the door opened and Chris came in at 10.30. "Where have you been; I'm starving I've made curry." "Sorry love it's a long story I'll get changed and tell you."

When Chris came back down his curry and a curious Janine were waiting for him. "Well?"

"Oh you know Dave from work; his wife caught him in bed with her best friend and has chucked him out"

"No way, well serve him right the twat."

"No listen Jan he's ok really just can't help himself sometimes, I feel sorry for him." Chris said as he looked and judged his wife's' response to Dave's plight.

"Well he should consider himself lucky if it was you I'd chop your bollocks off!"

"Nice one Jan. No really he's staying with his mother but he can't go on like that... and so he asked if he could get a few days rest from her by staying with us for a few days...."

"Fuck off he's not staying here, I hope you told him."

"Well with the boys away we've got the room and he'd be out most nights and...."

"I don't believe you, we get a couple of weeks on our own and you invite a stranger to stay, piss off!"

"Jan it's too late now I've told him he can stay from tomorrow night" lied Chris.

Jan put down her fork and shouted "Well thanks a lot Chris! I'm going to bed, you can sleep down here" and off she went.

Chris grinned and thought more about the challenge he'd given Dave, how would Janine react?

Up in bed Janine was so angry that she had to put her book away. "Crap on the TV again she thought and that twat down stairs again" she thought to herself. Jan peered down to the second drawer in her bedside cabinet and felt a twinge in her pussy. The second drawer was where Jan kept her trusty vibrator. She opened the drawer and selected the vibrator and casually slipped out of her pyjama bottoms. With a big lick of her fingers she lowered her hand and began to moisten the lips of her pussy. As she did this she began to gently and expertly open her juicy lips in preparation to take the vibro.

"Now what can I wank over tonight?" she thought to herself. And straight away she imagined herself in a hotel room and opening the door to the handsome guy from the bar downstairs who'd returned her phone that she'd left on the bar while she was flirting with him earlier. She joked with the guy that she hoped he hadn't read any of her texts. He replied that he hadn't read any of them, even the one to her friend Julie saying that she wanted to shag the arse off the guy behind the bar. Jan was shocked and embarrassed. The guy shot her a look saying that she couldn't shag the arse off him but if she'd let him in he'd shag the arse off her.

Janine let him in.

The vibro was now buzzing away at Jan's wet clit while she imagined the guy throwing her on the bed and fucking her stupid with his big, throbbing cock. He fucked her from behind as she shouted at the top of her voice with every slap of his cock into her pussy. The vibro was driving Jan to ecstasy as she came hard. "Phew" she thought "I needed that and drifted off to sleep.

The next day was Saturday and Chris was up early as he'd arranged to pick up Dave and bring him back. Janine wasn't speaking to Chris to let him know of her disapproval of Dave's stay. Needless to say after Chris left she frantically tidied up around the house and smartened herself up; the guy maybe a twat but she wanted to make a good impression to anyone who visited her home.

In the car Dave again thanked Chris for letting him stay and could not resist telling of how he went home with "Emma" from the bar and spent last night shagging her in every way possible while her parents slept upstairs. "Fuck off Dave" said an obviously jealous Chris "I don't want to know." The car went quiet. "What was she like?"

Dave laughed and laughed "No, I can tell you don't want to know. We got in through her front door and she got on her knees and sucked my cock as I leant up against the door. Then I shagged her doggy style on the stairs and then we went into her living room and she rode me for fucking ages. She was as horny as fuck the dirty bitch; she made me wank off in front of her and as I came she held a glass in front of my cock to catch the spunk."

"What?" exclaimed an amazed Chris.

"No, no hang on mate it got worse. When I'd cum in the glass the dirty slut drank it!!!"

"No!"

"I'm telling you, then she slapped my arse and said thanks and told me I'd better fuck off before her dad came down and caught us! Yeah her parents were upstairs asleep all the time!!!"

"She told you to fuck off home?"

"Yeah, can you believe that? The girls of today eh, no respect."

They both laughed as they parked the car outside the house. Just before they got out Chris lent across and said "Remember, tease her and see if she's up for it but don't fuck her!"

"No worries mate."

In they came and found Janine making tea in the kitchen.

"Hi love, this is Dave, Dave this is Jan."

"Jan please let me apologise in advance for intruding but I really am so grateful for you letting me stay, I promise you won't know I'm here" said Dave and held a smiley blue eyed stare into Janine's eyes.

Janine felt herself blush slightly and came over like a giggly young girl as she studied every aspect of her visitor... "Fuck me, he's gorgeous" she thought.

"No, that's ok Dave don't worry about it. At least I won't have to look at his miserable face while you're here." She laughed.

Janine's eyes took in Dave's strong blue eyes, the beautifully tanned colouring of his skin and how could she miss how tall and solid he looked? "Yes, you can stay" she thought.

Dave went up to unpack and Chris watched as Janine proceeded to hum and sing as she took her cup of tea into the living room. Janine opened her handbag as she sat down and sprayed herself all over with extra perfume. Chris slyly watched an unaware Jan as she did this; he couldn't help but smile.

When Dave came down Janine asked him to sit on the sofa and proceeded to dig to discover what had happened.

"So, what's all this about your wife catching you in bed with her best friend then?" she asked almost unable to hold back her grin. Jan hoped he'd go into detail, she wasn't disappointed.

"Well it was only a matter of time before we got caught Jan. Me and the wife's friend used to meet up at least once a week for good shag; I know it's terrible. She used to flirt with me whenever she could and kept daring me to have a no strings, sex only affair. Now come on Jan we're all only human and one day she came round and virtually raped me. It just carried on from there."

"Oh you bad boy" said Jan thinking "Fucking hell what a clever girl the wife's friend was."

"No, I'm not bad Jan just easily led" Dave chuckled back.

Chris interrupted and said "What if I cook us a nice meal for tonight?"

"No, no Dave's your guest I'll cook. I tell you what I'll write you a list and you can go and get the ingredients, it's ok I'll cook tonight."

"Ooh, ok let's have it then" said Chris and watched as Janine wrote out the list. He knew that the minute he was out of the door Dave would set to work in his attempts to seduce Jan.

"I'm just going to make sure everything we need for the table is clean Dave" Jan said so that she could leave the room and hide her slight shyness.

In the kitchen Janine crouched down and opened a drawer to get out the cutlery; her hand rested on top of the work surface. As she was busy selecting the cutlery she didn't hear Dave come into the kitchen and jumped slightly as she heard him softly say "Would it be ok if you let me help you Janine?" and Dave's hand purposely briefly smoothed Jan's as it rested on the work surface.

"Uh, sure ok Dave."

Janine knew that as she moved from cupboard to cupboard that Dave was watching her every move. This was starting to make her both nervous and excited at the same time.

"So tell me Jan how come a gorgeous girl like you is lumbered with Chris?"

"What, oh I ask myself the same thing very often but to be honest he's not always a pain in the arse"

"Well you think about this situation we have here Jan you've taken in a stranger at his request, you're being a perfect hostess even though I'm sure you'd rather I wasn't here and now you're preparing to make what I know will be a fantastic meal. I just hope he appreciates what a fine wife he has."

Janine just stared at this gorgeous man across the kitchen as he polished a line of glasses with his large manly hands. Such a strong man she thought but look how softly he's handling those glasses she daydreamed.

"Now then Jan let me lay you on the table, I mean let me help you lay the table" he grinned and walked off into the dining room. Janine slowly followed Dave into the room and lowered the blinds, Janine then proceeded to lean over the table and set the places around the table. She wondered for a minute that as Dave had asked to help her lay the table how come he wasn't putting anything down on the table and so she looked around behind her as she was leaning over the table to find Dave leant up against the wall arms folded gazing longingly at her curvy bum which was stuck up in the air just in front of Dave.

Janine faked a cough.

Dave came to life "Sorry Jan I was miles away".

"Are you sure" said a now much more confident Jan?

"Uh yes, sorry Janine I said I'd help and I'm doing nothing of the sort" said Dave and as he passed Janine he put both his hands on her waist and left them there for what was in reality just one second but seemed like an eternity to Janine "Excuse me Jan I'll just get through and get on with it"

"Dave, why did you always cheat on your wife? Asked Janine.

"Straight to the point eh Janine."

"Well I feel there's no point in beating around the bush" said Janine and fixed Dave with a look that confirmed she wanted the truth and nothing else.

"Ok, I love the company of women, much more than being with my mates and not to put too fine a point on things I love sex and lots of it. I've always managed to get women and because I enjoy their company so much they seem to pick that up and warm to me. And then as I'm a bit of a slut I start to flirt and before I know it I'm in bed with them."

"Well that's certainly frank" laughed Janine. "But come on shagging your wife's best friend that's not just bad that's dangerous she was bound to find out."

"Jan, you know that, I know that, but when I'm in the act I just forget all common sense and enjoy the chase.... And of course the catch at the end" suggested Dave in response. "It's like my head just goes to sleep and this takes over."

As Dave said this he took his large hands and cupped a massive and welcoming bulge in his trousers.

Janine felt her pussy twitch and a weakness all over her body, "I knew it" she thought "Not only is he gorgeous and charming but his cock is huge too!"

Dave knew that Janine would respond to his staged piece of theatre and looked across to see her gaze still concentrating on his crotch.

"Come on Jan a gorgeous, sexy woman like you must have strayed during the marriage. Come on tell your Uncle Dave."

"No I haven't, I've had plenty of chances but I'm married."

"Yes love" said Dave as he moved up close to Janine, who responded by standing up and almost moving in to meet him. "But your also human" he breathed as he stroked the hair away from her face. "Come on I can see that you're a very sexual person and I know that you'd give so much during sex, I bet you're fantastic shag. You're not sometimes tempted?"

"Oh, I'm tempted alright" she said and they both knew that they were both talking about the here and present and not some other occasion.

"I knew it" smiled Dave as he left the room to watch TV.

Janine just stood there speechless she wanted to follow Dave into the room to get more of his delicious pampering but instead went quickly upstairs and phoned her friend Julie.

Jan recounted to Julie the circumstance of Dave's stay and what had just happened.

"Is he really that gorgeous Jan?" asked her friend.

"Better" said Janine "I want to say something to make him make a move but feel guilty."

"Love, you only live once shag him!"

Janine could always rely on Julie to make her laugh. "But Jue I'm married I can't what if Chris found out he'd go mad."

"Jan what Chris doesn't know won't hurt him, get in there girl!"

Janine hung up as she heard Chris return home.

Janine helped Chris unpack the shopping in the kitchen and they were eventually joined by Dave. "Got everything Chris?" "Yes all here Dave, what have you been up to with my wife then?" joked Chris pointedly.

"Oh you know mate just chatting but I must tell you that she's promised to run away with me tonight." Each of the three laughed as Janine informed the two men that she was going upstairs to change for dinner.

"Well?" enquired Chris "What happened?"

"We just talked and it's obvious she takes her marriage seriously and you're lucky I don't think she's ever cheated on you since you've been married; either that or she's a shit hot liar. But she likes me I can tell and I reckon if she wasn't married I could have shagged her while you were out."

"Piss off Dave, you fucking love yourself don't you?"

"Hey come on Chris I'm only telling you what I saw."

"Ok keep it up; I'll give you plenty of time and opportunity tonight at dinner to see if after a few drinks you can get her."

"Careful Chris, don't give me too much time or I'll get her knickers off no trouble."

"Ha, ha we'll see" laughed Chris as the two continued to unpack.

"No, seriously Chris I was looking at Jan's body and if I'm not careful I might not be able to stop myself if she responds, she's as horny as fuck!"

"Like I said we'll see Dave."

Meanwhile upstairs Janine had showered and was now choosing the best clothes to show off her ample bosom and really show Dave what she had. By the time Chris had joined her she was finishing her hair and just getting ready to return downstairs.

"Making a bit of an effort tonight aren't you love?" asked Chris.

"Well we've got a guest haven't we I like to make the effort" replied Janine "and I'm debating whether to fuck him" she thought to herself as she left the room.

Later in the kitchen the three all were smartly dressed and Dave and Chris were sat drinking beer on stools as Janine prepared dinner. There was music playing and the chat was light and very entertaining, as a song came on the hi-fi Dave jumped up and placed his hands on Janine's hips and turned her round to dance; Janine whimpered with joy as their bodies moved around the kitchen floor. Chris watched Dave's masterly work from the comfort of his stool. First he stood away from Janine moving in time to the sway of her body; then slowly, he moved ever so closer until he was close enough to rest his strong hands on her shapely hips. Masterfully and purposely he moved Janine closer to his body and she felt a warm glow as Dave guided her body into his chest before turning her round and moving seductively up to snuggle his groin into her swaying bum. Chris sat there as Dave began to push the bulge in his pants firmly into Janine's behind; this move was met by Janine pushing her arse willingly back onto the ever stiffening bulge. Her excitement was plain for all to see as Chris left the room to visit the toilet.

"And what do you think you're up to?" Janine smiled into Dave's eyes.

Dave pulled her closer into his body.

"I'm just showing you what you could have if you let yourself go."

Dave turned his glance away from Janine's eyes for a moment to allow himself to take in the view of her big and sexy boobs.

"And you are also showing me what I could have; you have beautiful boobs Jan" said Dave.

His cupped hand smoothed under her left breast, which responded with an instant stiffening of the nipple.

"Naughty, naughty" breathed Janine.

"Naughty, naughty but you haven't stopped me have you?"

"Why should I? I like you holding my tits."

Dave was taken aback; maybe he'd misjudged Janine and she wasn't as innocent as he first thought. She was indeed as horny as fuck and he felt his cock start to stiffen as she said those words.

Dave was then forced to move away when Janine's hand reached out and smoothed the bulge in his pants. Janine laughed as she found Dave's response quite cute.

Chris re-entered the room "Uh Jan I think the food looks as if it's ready."

"Oh shit, ok go and sit down then."

In the dining room the meal was consumed amid a raucous and quite raunchy conversation in which Janine kept asking Dave about his various conquests about which he was more than keen to boast.

12