The Testing of Wendy Ch. 02

Story Info
His attempt to see her with other men takes shape.
1.8k words
3.98
59.6k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am determined to share my wife with another man and if you read "The Testing of Wendy" story you will see I started the course of action a few weeks back. This is the next part of the story.

Having had really hot sex for the few weeks from when I tied Wendy to the bed and pretended there was another man in the room it was time to raise the tempo a bit.

Wendy had said she had enjoyed being tied up and blindfolded and me using a vibrator to simulate a second cock but that was it as far as she was concerned. She had no desire to actually get another man in.

This weekend I had decided that when she was tied up I was going to give the "other man" a name and a personality. Up until now the second man was face and nameless, "he" was just a vibrator giving pleasure.

This time it was going to be Jim, the window cleaner, he is a good-looking guy, dark hair, tanned, v-torso – the sort of guys she fancies, and she gets on well with him.

The Story, part 2.

Friday night had come around. Wendy had dressed in a short leather skirt, hold up stockings, heels and a white blouse. The blouse was too small for her and hugged her breasts, revealing the outline of her nipples. The skirt was the right size but so short you could see the tops of her stockings. She looked like a slut ready for fucking.

I ordered her over to stand in front of me. I placed a blindfold over her eyes, and handcuffed her wrists together in front of her.

Taking my cock out of my trousers I said "Get on your knees and suck my cock".

She looked so dirty standing there like that I felt I could cum as soon as she put her lips round my manhood. I guided it into her open, waiting mouth and with my other hand grabbed her hair and forced it all the way to the back of her throat.

"All the way slut, take it all in" I continued.

I forced her head back and forth, my cock pumping in and out of her drooling mouth, fucking her face.

I pulled my cock out, and with her mouth still open picked her up and placed her onto the bed.

With her hands still cuffed together I pulled her arms over her head, took some rope out and tied them to the bed. Pushing her legs apart I tied each ankle to a bedpost. Her short skirt had rode up even higher now and her pussy was now clearly visible, her moist lips pushing their way through the trimmed hair.

The white blouse was now tight against her skin and the outlines of her nipples were more pronounced than ever, pushing through the thin material.

I climbed onto the bed beside her, kneeling by her head. I lowered my erect cock towards her lips, her tongue flicking out as the warm foreskin touched her mouth. I pushed the cock into her mouth, climbing over her so I could guide it towards the back of her throat. Her tongue slid up and down my cock rhythmically, like a cocksucking slut would do so well.

"I bet you would like another to suck, wouldn't you?" I asked her.

Unable to speak she shook her head to say "No".

"Yes you would. Whose would you like? I notice you flirting with the Jim, (the window cleaner). I bet you'd love to suck his, if you haven't already" , I said to her as I pulled my cock out to get a response.

"I only want to suck yours" she replied

"Liar, I'd bet you would love to suck his, like a real slut, not just pretend?"

"Well, Jim will be here in a minute", I said, "he came round earlier today to collect his money that we owe him for the month. I told him to come back this evening for it, he should be here any moment now".

"I'll leave you here to think about what he might look like, stripped in front of you, lowering his cock into your mouth…… I'm going to get some drinks".

I left her tied to the bed, blindfolded, wondering whether the she was thinking about his body or whether she thought I was just role-playing. Was she thinking that I would bring someone into the room to see her tied to the bed? And then having her suck them off?

Downstairs I poured a couple of drinks, for Wendy and myself. I then quietly opened the door and rang the doorbell, as before, pretending someone was at the door. I then went through the pretence of letting someone in.

I went back upstairs, knelt down between Wendy's legs and started to slowly lick her moist lips. I pushed a finger into her pussy, the tip of my tongue now quickly flicking the tip of her clitoris. Her hips jolted back, her body writhing on the bed as I brought her closer and closer to a climax with my tongue. She moaned, quietly at first, but louder each time I brushed her clit with my tongue.

"You ready to suck a cock now?" I asked.

"Let me suck your cock please…" Wendy responded.

"Well, you can suck mine anytime. I'd like you to suck someone else's. And we actually have a solution to the problem. You see I can't pay Jim the cleaning money as we haven't enough cash here, and he won't go until he gets paid. I asked him whether he would let us off if he saw you tied up to the bed like this and he said no."

"You what!!??" Wendy shrieked.

"Darling, he won't go unless he gets paid. He says he will be willing to accept a blow job."

"NO WAY!" Wendy shouted.

"Look", I replied, " we have no choice. The way I see it is you fancy him a little, you're blindfolded, so just pretend it's me. I'll be here watching anyway".

"Does it not turn you on, darling, sucking on Jim's cock? I have seen you flirt with him. Just think it is me instead".

Wendy wasn't going to have any of it and I had to relent.

"OK. I will try to get him to come back tomorrow for his money" I said.

I could see Wendy relax a little now but I was hoping for a more positive reaction from her. It looked unlikely now I was ever going to get to see her suck and fuck another man.

I went downstairs to make out I was letting Jim out, then came back up.

"He's gone. But you let me down and now you need to make up for it".

I climbed up onto the bed, "open your mouth" I demanded. Wendy obliged and I slid my cock into her mouth, thrusting it in and out, hitting the back of her throat.

I reached down and caressed her breasts, squeezing gently her protruding nipples. I then grabbed her blouse just above her breasts and tore it open down to her navel.

I stroked her breast more forcefully, squeezing her nipples a little harder, something she wasn't keen on but I had to let her know she had let me down. She winced a few times so I eased the pain by pouring some baby oil over her chest. I rubbed the oil in, massaging it into her ample tits, and all around her nipples.

She continued to suck my cock, the whole length. I turned her slightly on her side so she was now facing me. She kept on sucking, occasionally stopping to lick and suck on my balls.

I lifted her skirt up a little exposing some flesh of her plump round buttocks.

It was time to mete out a bit of punishment. With a bare check showing I spanked her hard and crisply with my left hand.

"A goods submissive slut does what she is asked to do, or else" I said to her. I spanked her again, a little harder. She let out a louder scream this time.

"No , no more, don't hurt me" she asked.

"You aren't in a position to make demands" I replied, spanking her again.

I untied her legs and turned her over onto her front. She was now on all fours, still cuffed to the top of the bed.

I hitched her skirt right up revealing her arse, now moist on the rim from her juices that had dripped down.

I gave her other cheek a spank to even up the redness. Then grabbing her hips I thrust her arse towards me. She was so wet I was able to ram my cock hard into her pussy with ease. I started to pound my cock in and out of her.

With her head down low I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled it towards me yanking her head up, still pounding her now swollen pussy. I have her another spank across her buttocks making her shriek out loudly.

Wendy was now screaming out, in pain and because she was about to climax.

"fuck me harder, harder" she cried out.

"Who do you want to fuck you harder? Me or Jim? Tell me bitch"

"You , you "she muffled through her moans.

"I want you to say "Jim", he's fucking you now"

"Jim , fuck me harder, Jim, please make me cum, fuck me pleeease" Wendy responded.

"See, I told you that you wanted him you slut. You cheap slag, you probably fucked him already, haven't you? HAVEN'T YOU?"

"No, no, I haven't" she pleaded back.

I was about to cum, pounding away into her wet pussy and hearing her plead to be fucked by Jim was sending me over the edge.

I withdrew and climbed to the front of the bed, just in time for the cum to splash across her open mouth and down her face.

"Now suck it clean, you cheap whore" I demanded, clutching her head to my cock by her loose hair.

I slapped my cock against her face in between her cleansing treatment.

She looked gorgeous – a dirty cheap whore, clothes torn open with a cum soaked face, cuffed to the bed.

I threw her to the bed and said, "I'm off to get Jim. You haven't cum yet and he's going to finish you off. He's still downstairs".

She didn't say "No" straight away. Was she coming to see things my way. Did she so desperately need to cum that another man had to help her?

"No darling, let me suck you till you are hard and then finish me off. No-one else please".

I let her have her way, but knew that this grounding could lead the way to bringing him in the next time.

Part 3 to cum.