The Text Ch. 03

Story Info
Guy gets a mysterous text.
945 words
3.66
14.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to girl watching and most of these girls were dressed to kill, or get laid. I kept looking around for Steven and also at the women. Some of the women would look at me some would stop and flirt. But I just did not seem to be getting anywhere with them. After having a few drinks, I had to make a pit stop (of course the bathroom is crowded with drunks pissing everywhere and most of them aren't afraid to show it off) tried to act natural as I went to the bathroom as to not make it look like I was looking at all the dicks hanging out, some of them seemed to be shaking it at me, and smiling as if to be offering their cocks to me, maybe I was a little paranoid, especially after that last message I got from that stranger.

After making a pit stop, I walked back out to where the band was playing, seemed like a local cover band more than anything special, I got another drink looked around the crowd (which had gotten bigger since I walked away) could not see Steven anywhere. So I checked my phone to see if he had responded to any of my texts or phone call. I did have a few messages on my phone, so I opened up the message center and there were more messages from this stranger and one from Steven, of course I looked at Steven's message first, he sent me a message saying "running a little behind be there asap." I thought to myself, typical Steven.

While I continued to listen to the band that was playing, they seemed to be wrapping things up, I checked out the other messages. One of them actually told me his name was Brian, and that it would be his pleasure to meet me.

Another message stated that he was bi and liked to play with guys when he could find ones he liked and that he was a top all the way.

There was another message telling me that he loved to watch guys suck his cock more than women and the best time he had was in a bathroom while it was crowded. Most of the other men in the bathroom didn't seem to care because they were so drunk, some of them actually cheered him on as he deep throated his cock.

I wrote back to him asking "why he liked guys?" maybe it was the alcohol texting him, maybe it was just curiosity.

I went back to listening to the music, and was really feeling the effects of alcohol now. The music was starting to sound better, not sure if it was the same band or if they had switched. And the women started to look better too. And some of them were really getting frisky and flirty, some would walk by close to me and grind a little bit against me, others were coming by and almost flash me.

I figured by the end of the night it would be like one big orgy, or at the least a lot of topless women dancing around grinding to the music.

After a few more drinks and waiting on Steven, I had to return to the bathroom. Not really looking forward to this cause the guys will be even more drunk, And more brazen. As I walked in again more dicks hanging out, I made my way over to the urinal, and pulled out my dick and started to piss.

About half way through (or so), I felt a guy's hand on my shoulder and he said to me "excuse me sir, but are you licensed to carry that weapon." I did not know what to do, all kinds of thoughts were running through my head, straight thoughts, sexy thoughts, kinky thoughts, and uh oh I'm in trouble thoughts.

I turned my head to see who had grabbed my shoulder and there was Steven finally.

Finally I said, "What the hell took you so long?" giving him a look as to say I really did not think you were going to come out after inviting me. We headed back out to the concert and got us a table fairly close to the dance floor. As we listened to the music and watched the girls dance in front of us, we chatted a little and had some drinks. The girls were being very flirty, teasing and playful. I figured they had been drinking a bit too much and was really buzzing at the time.

After a few drinks, I checked my phone to see the time and had a few text messages. Not wanting to ignore Steven I kind of glanced at my messages really quick. My face must have become a little blushed because Steven asked who she was, I was like nobody, he said well she must be a very sexual nobody cause of the look on your face.

I assured him it was nothing really just the drinks. We went back to having a good time and listening to music and watching girls. Steven got up to go to the bathroom, while I checked my messages and replied back to the secret texter telling him that I really think he had the wrong number and had no idea what he was looking for or why he was texting me.

While Steven is still in the bathroom, I get a message back saying "don't worry you will enjoy this!" with an attached picture. I couldn't respond I just put my phone back in my pocket and waited while watching the band and girls.