The Text Message Ch. 02

Story Info
Dealing with her former Master.
12.8k words
4.82
20.7k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers

Author's note:

This is the second part of a six-chapter story. I recommend reading the first instalment if you haven't done so yet.

+

As usual my thanks go to my editors, Stattion and Joffa. Everything that's right is their work. Everything that's wrong is my fault.

+++

Chapter 02: Dealing with Justin

Alicia

I woke with a start in the morning, still lying snuggled close to my Master. I scolded myself. How could I be so careless? What would he have thought of me if he had woken before me, finding me in this inappropriate place? Then I remembered how inexperienced he was as a Master. He didn't know that I wasn't supposed to share his bed to sleep. But I needed to keep the strict rules up. I couldn't allow myself to slacken.

Careful not to wake him, I slipped out of bed and took care of my morning wash. I used the toilet, washed my face with a cloth I found even though it was much too soft for me, I would ask for his forgiveness when he was up and went back to the bedroom to watch him. After a few minutes, I got up and quietly left the bedroom and went to explore the apartment.

It was tidy and clean and he seemed to be an organised person. It wouldn't be easy to improve on the standard he set but there was some dust on the shelves and he didn't seem to clean his windows all too often. The furniture was very stylish and in superb condition. I was impressed by his obvious taste even though it was a bit on the cold side but everything fit together and from what I could see the brands were definitely on the expensive side.

I took a few minutes to make an inventory of his kitchen and compile a shopping list, both for the lasagne I would cook this evening as well as all kitchen appliances I thought were missing. It would cost a lot of money, more than I had earned in a week, but with some prioritisation, I should be able to stock up over the next few months. I would have to ask him for a budget, I had no idea how much I could spend on food and other household expenses.

I heard him stir in his bed and quickly went to brew a fresh coffee, just like he had told me to. I brought it to his bed, placed it on the nightstand and kneeled down next to him waiting for him to wake up.

While I kneeled there watching my new Master, I wondered how I could feel so much for him after meeting him only a few hours ago. He was inexperienced, he had never had a sub before but there was an aura of authority emanating from him. Maybe he didn't realise it but he was a natural leader, people would always follow his lead. I had seen this aura with many of the Doms at the club but rarely in this obviousness. Even in his sleep, he looked self-assured and confident. It wouldn't take long for me to fall in love with him. How could I not? He was everything I ever needed.

Another movement from him pulled the blanket off his legs and laid his cock free. He was sporting an impressive hard-on. Morning wood, I smiled. I so desperately wanted to suck him but I hadn't forgotten his strict instruction to refrain from it. I was a bit glad about the ban as my lip hurt a little, now that the painkiller had lost its effect and I would need to take a new pill after breakfast. But if he woke up now and ordered me to suck him dry I would do so without a moment's hesitation.

For the time being, however, I couldn't suck him and I couldn't ride him but I could again give him a hand job, I smiled. Or... Now that I saw his erection for the first time in daylight, I realised that he was at least an inch if not two longer than Justin and also considerably wider. I felt a pang of fear at the thought of how painful it be when he'd make me take it up the ass. I would comply, of course, but if it already hurt with Justin's smaller cock how much would this monster hurt? He was at least six inches long and more than an inch wide!

I wondered how much he knew about bondage. He had never had a sub so far and it would be interesting to find out how rough he was when he would finally take me. Justin had often tied me up and then spanked or whipped me because he was in a bad mood but I was quite sure that Master wouldn't do that. He would only tie me up and whip me when I deserved it.

What kind of preferences did Master have? I had so far not received any clue other than that he didn't mind me enjoying his touch. Most likely he wouldn't mind me having an orgasm while he took his pleasure from my body and from how I felt only from looking at his dick I was quite sure I would cum often. Alone the thought of his cock in any of my orifices made me wet. Not a little horny, not moist but dripping wet.

I speculated on his preferences. Justin usually fucked my mouth or took my ass doggy-style. I wondered if Master would let me try different ways to pleasure him. From different porn-sites I had surfed while Justin was out selling his drugs, I knew of so many possibilities for a woman to please a man. Active ways, passive ways, countless different positions and that was before I started to think about roleplaying. Some positions required Master to let me take the lead. That was something that Justin had never allowed, maybe because he was a wimp.

Master was no wimp. I imagined how it would be when he laid on his back and I engulfed his beautiful erection with my cunt, riding him, milking him, making him cum. I could well see Master allow that. But just as well I could imagine my beloved Master handcuffing my hands and banging my ass hard from behind. Oh god. My thighs were starting to shake from that picture. I needed to distract my thoughts or I would come right here on the floor only from watching his cock and thinking about what it could do to me.

Would he make me watch when he fucked other women? Of course, it was his decision but I would be horribly jealous. I just hoped I could keep it at bay. A thought shot through my mind. Would he want me to join in? I could do that. In many ways, it would be better than just watch or even worse, wait somewhere else while he fucked another woman.

Master stirred some more, he would wake up soon, his cock was still proudly erect. Justin had sometimes tried to fuck my tits but had always complained about them being too small. Maybe it could work with a bigger cock? I carefully crept on the bed, parted his legs so I could kneel down and positioned myself above his cock and wrapped my tits around it. I massaged him intently and kept looking up to see if he woke. I could tell from his reactions that he enjoyed what I was doing despite not yet being really awake.

"Good morning, Beautiful, what a delightful way to wake up!"

I had succeeded. I had brought pleasure to him!

"Good morning, Master. Please relax and enjoy."

I leaned over his body and used my tits to massage his erect cock. How wonderfully hard he was. And hot. It felt like steel. I so desperately wanted to take him in my mouth but I contained myself and kept rubbing the small globes up and down his proud dick.

"Oh, yes. Wonderful. Yes, just like that. Keep it up. Just a bit longer, I'm almost there."

I had only been at it for a few minutes. He kept encouraging me, driving me on and complimenting me. His hip jerked involuntarily, showing me that I was doing the right thing. I pressed my tits harder together increasing the friction, heightening his enjoyment.

"I'm cumming," he groaned just in time for me to place my mouth above his cock to let him shoot his load into it. When he was done, I saw a drop of cum threatening to run down his cock, creating a mess. Instinctively, I closed my lips over his tip and licked the drop away. I hissed a little when I felt a small pang of pain.

Nick

"Did you hurt your lip?"

"Only a little, Master. I felt almost nothing," she evaded.

"What were my orders regarding your lip?

"No blowjobs until the lip is healed."

"And is your lip healed?"

"No, but I didn't blow you, Master. I only licked a little bit of your delicious cum from the tip of your cock."

I slowly sat up on the edge of the bed. This could be a make or break situation. I had given her an order and she had disobeyed. At least kind of.

"What was the intention of the rule? To prevent blowjobs or to protect you from pain?"

"To protect me from pain, Master," she admitted, bowing her head.

"Did you suffer from pain?"

"Only a very little bit," she replied with downcast eyes. "I can bear much more pain, Master."

Here it was. The point of no return. Was I willing to punish her for disobeying? I knew, sitting on the edge of my bed that this would either be the first or the last step. I didn't know what I was about to say until I started speaking.

"I wanted to keep you from hurting but still you suffered from pain. I failed you."

"I'm sorry, Master. It was my fault and I understand that I need to be punished."

There were only two choices left now. Punish her and go down the path to what I felt was the dark side or deny my responsibility as her Master which felt like the dark side of the dark side because, in the end, it couldn't work if I didn't exercise what was my responsibility as her Dom.

"And what would you think is a suitable punishment?"

"I don't know, Master."

"Come on. What would other Masters do?"

"Maybe some spanking? Ten strokes on my bare ass, Master?"

Somehow I didn't think that I could bring myself to spank her hard enough so she wouldn't enjoy it, even if I could convince myself that it wasn't beating a woman in the first place. Was there really no third way? Then I had an inspiration. What had Kirk done when he was confronted with the Kobayashi Maru test, the no-win scenario? He had reprogrammed the simulation.

"That doesn't seem appropriate."

"Then I don't know, Master."

"It is wrong to punish you when it was me who failed to hold up my side of the deal."

"You are very generous with your imperfect sub, Master."

I could see how disappointed she was that I failed to punish her, I saw the seed of future chagrin.

"You are supposed to follow my orders and I have to ensure your well-being. As you suffered pain unnecessarily it means that I failed to ensure your well-being, failed to take the necessary precautions to protect you. Therefore I'll punish myself by taking over your duties and be your servant for the morning. Go, sit at the table in the kitchen and relax while I brew you a fresh coffee and prepare and serve you breakfast as an apology for failing to look after you."

The shock that grew on her face when I announced that I would prepare and serve breakfast almost made me laugh. But somehow I felt that I had to go through with it.

Alicia

I almost fainted. Serve me coffee? Prepare breakfast? He? For me? NO! I had failed him, he has decided to kick me out, to abandon me.

"Master, no, not breakfast. Please. Twenty strokes! With a leather belt."

I threw myself at his feet in desperation.

"You want to spank me with a leather belt?"

Ohmygod! No. How could he assume something like that?

"No! Master, you spank me with a leather belt. Twenty-five times," I upped the offer.

"And why should your pain be a suitable punishment for my failure?"

He misunderstood. He hadn't failed. I had disobeyed two of his orders at once, one of them being what he had defined as the topmost and irrevocable first directive.

"But you haven't failed! Please, Master. I disobeyed! It was my fault! Please punish me. Any way you want, I'll do anything I need to convince you," I begged him.

"No. My decision is final. You will now go and sit down at the table and watch me preparing and serving you a fresh coffee. You will then watch me cook breakfast."

I almost broke, I almost ran from his apartment to save me from the shame of being kicked out. But I wouldn't. I would sit through this torture. I deserved it.

I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face as I watched Master, he still was my Master even if he was about to bring me a coffee, do my chores and then abandon me. I sobbed uncontrollably when he returned to bring the sugar he had forced me to admit I wanted in my coffee. I had tried to lie but I couldn't, not to him. The tears ran down my face so heavily I almost couldn't see him cut and cook the bacon before adding eggs and finishing some scrambled eggs.

I nearly wasn't able to drink the orange juice he served, I was so upset at watching him do what I was born to do. When he told me he wouldn't eat anything until I had finished my portion of scrambled eggs I heaved and almost threw up but fought hard to shovel them into me. I knew what would happen when I was finished but it my own fault, my failure and I had to accept my fate. He was fed up with me. He would throw me out, refuse to care for me. Because I had disobeyed a command he had given to protect me, because I had been ill-disciplined and given in to the urge to lick and suck his cock and cum. Today I had crossed the line I had only scraped yesterday. He had warned me.

He took a long time with his own portion of scrambled eggs, drawing out the dread and the fear. When he finally put down his fork on his plate, he leaned back. Now it would come, the hammer that would effectively put an end to my happiness.

He patted his thigh, "Come here. Sit on my lap. Your punishment is over."

Over? What did that mean? Over? He didn't abandon me?! Or was he giving me false hope to crush me even harder afterwards?

I rushed to comply, still a trembling mess, bordering on hysteric.

Nick

"Do you understand why I had to do this?"

The absurdity of the situation was not lost on me; I had forced her to let me prepare and serve breakfast, something every other woman I've ever known would have enjoyed greatly.

"To make sure that I follow your orders in future, Master."

"No. That's too general. If you had disobeyed an order to have breakfast ready I might have considered a light spanking sufficient. Why did I insist on this punishment?"

She thought for a minute. It seemed as if it had not occurred to her that my punishments might be different depending on the reason.

"I don't know, Master," she admitted. "I'm so stupid."

"You are not stupid. Confused, maybe, but not stupid," I objected to her glum statement. "You've asked me to ensure your well-being and I take that responsibility very seriously. If you suffer unnecessary pain I have not fulfilled my duty as your Master and am in your debt. Do you understand that? I had to serve you in order to compensate for my failure to protect you. It doesn't matter who caused the pain. You suffered and I haven't averted it."

"I told you. I told you that you are the perfect Master. I apologise for making you fail on your promise to protect me and am grateful that you don't abandon me because of it."

"Close your eyes."

As she complied, I placed soft kisses on each of her swollen eyelids, one on the tip of her nose and one, very carefully, on the uninjured side of her mouth. She made that needy little sound when I refused a longer and deeper kiss than just the touch of the lips.

"Shhh. Soon, Beautiful. Soon."

She melted against my body, seemingly content to remain sitting where she was for the whole day. I hugged her strongly.

"Come on. We have lots to do today.

"Can I do it for you, Master?"

"Unfortunately, no. At least not everything. But you can compile your shopping list and then take a shower. I'll arrange a few appointments in the meantime."

"The shopping list is ready, Master," she beamed with pride at having already completed the task she had received yesterday evening.

"Great! Then you can go directly to the shower. With an enjoyable water temperature." She scurried off. "Wait! Do you have a woman's doctor?"

"No, Master." Fear of disappointing me crept into her facial expression. "I've always gone to the hospital if I needed one."

"Ok. No prob," I waved her on with a smile.

While she was in the shower I called my GP and arranged an appointment for the early afternoon to have Alicia's and my blood tested for STDs but was warned that we wouldn't get the results back until after the weekend. I then asked for a recommendation for a gynaecologist and was given an appointment for Alicia with my GP's office partner immediately afterwards.

I hung up and went to check on Alicia just as she came running out of the bathroom, stark naked of course, but at least she had dried herself. She stopped just in time before running frontally into me, took what I would learn was her basic pose - head lowered, holding her elbows behind her back, pushing out her breasts, legs slightly spread.

"I'm done, Master."

"I told you to tone done on the use of 'Master', didn't I?"

"Yes, you did. I'm sorry, M..."

"Come, I need to ask you a few things while I take my shower."

Just as I wanted to start undressing, I had an idea. Alicia would probably like it.

"Remove my pyjama shirt."

Her face lit up at receiving this command and she hurried to comply.

"Hug me. Hard."

It seemed to make her even happier to follow suit.

"Now the boxers."

I could see how much she controlled herself to not reach for my penis which had, of course, reacted to her naked presence by inflating slightly, growing to half-mast.

I walked into the shower alone and asked her a few questions while I was in there.

"What kind of birth control do you use?"

"I've been taking the pill since before I turned eighteen."

"And you haven't missed taking one lately?" I asked, just to be on the safe side.

"No, Master. I have not."

"How many things do you have in your apartment?"

I needed to know that if I wanted to move her things here. I assumed that she didn't want to remain in her old apartment as she had already told me that she couldn't stay there, now that Justin had found out where she lived. But I still needed to ask her if that was ok with her but I didn't expect any objection.

"Some clothes, shoes and a few other belongings."

"Could they fit into an estate wagon?"

"Yes, Master."

I heard excitement in her voice, she clearly understood where I was heading. I still lied to myself that I only did it because there was no alternative for Alicia and not trying to keep that wonderful woman close to me.

"Master, do you want me to move in with you?"

"Yes, that's the i..."

My reply was cut short when all five and a half delighted feet of Alicia rushed into the shower stall and tackled me while throwing her arms around my torso, ignoring the fact that I was fully soaped up, causing me to stagger against the wall.

"Thank you, Master. I promise I'll do anything in my power to prove worthy of you."

"You are more than just worthy of me but I have yet to prove that I can give you what you need."

"You've already met my needs better than Justin ever has."

I kissed her on the forehead, took the shower head from its holder and handed it to her.

"Go ahead. Wash the soap off me but no sexual stimulation."

She pouted playfully before confirming the command and rinsing the soap. When she was done with me I reminded her to not forget herself.

Dressing proved to be a challenge in itself as her blouse was, of course, still torn. I told her to choose a shirt from my cupboard for the day but she couldn't decide so I ended up giving her one. With the top three buttons left open and the lower end tied in a knot, letting her flat and trim stomach bare, I had to admit that it looked incomparably better on her than it did on me.

Just after we had walked through the door of my apartment, I turned to her and asked, "We are now not in the apartment anymore. You remember what that means?"

"Yes, Nick. I remember."

I drove to the city centre where I left the car in a parking garage. Our first stop was at a weapons shop where I bought a pepper spray for Alicia to use if she was ever again attacked by Justin. After a short instructional training, we left the shop and I flagged down a cab and asked Alicia to direct the driver to her apartment.

Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers