The Text Message Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting another Dom.
13.3k words
4.83
17.4k
27

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers

Author's note:

This is the third part of a six-chapter story. I recommend reading the previous instalments if you haven't done so yet.

+

As usual my thanks go to my editors, Stattion and Joffa. Everything that's right is their work. Everything that's wrong is my fault.

+++

Chapter 03: Meeting Mistress Chao

I woke the next morning to the smell of coffee and feeling my cock being massaged by Alicia's tight and velvety pussy. By the time I came to my senses, I was already way past the point of no return and all I could do was to announce my impending release.

"Oh, God, Alicia, I'm cumming."

I grabbed her hips and used the leverage to amplify the last few strokes by pulling her down each time I slammed my cock up and into her until I spurted my load into her. It was, by a long way, not the most intense orgasm I'd ever had as the build-up had been far too short for that.

"Thank you, Beautiful."

"It was my pleasure, Master, how was it to wake up in Master's paradise?" she replied as she leaned forward to give me a kiss.

I kept my lips closed, even if she wouldn't complain about morning breath. She pouted a little at my refusal to kiss her but suddenly her face lit up.

"Master, please look!" she invited me and pressed the top of index finger against her injured lip. "No painkillers and no more pain!"

She looked at me hopeful and expectant despite still having my last load lodged in her pussy with only my not yet fully shrunk cock keeping it from dripping out.

"That's great. Maybe we can make use of that today but maybe I'll decide to set it off for another day to make sure the lip is really fully mended."

"Master, there is no need to wait any longer. I promise. Fully healed."

"Maybe you don't feel any pain but I can see that it is not yet fully healed."

I turned my head, my beautiful sub still sitting on top of me with my cock in her pussy, and discovered the source of the coffee smell.

"Now please let me get up, Beautiful, I need to use the bathroom. After that, I'll drink my coffee whilst surfing the net for a while and then I'll take a shower. You're free to do your own routine but I want you to join me in the shower."

"Yes, Master."

To my surprise, I saw a wide smile appear on her face as her hand sneaked towards our connection. Of course. How could I forget? She'd probably spend the time I checked my Facebook and the news drinking my coffee by scooping cum into her mouth.

I decided to help her a little, pulled her down to me and turned us around, making her squeal in surprise, before pressing a kiss on her lips, pulling out and getting up to take a leak and clean up a little.

I went back to the bedroom to grab some boxers and a shirt and couldn't but grin at the sight of my gorgeous sub trying to catch every drop of the load.

"Don't laugh at me, Master. You got me hooked on it," she smirked with a wide smile on her face.

I bent down, kissed her on the forehead, dressed and went to the office and started the laptop.

As soon as it had booted I started the browser and clicked the link to my Facebook page and started to idly scroll downwards, checking in on what was happening in my friends' and colleagues' lives. It took a minute or two before I noticed the small red number that indicated that I had received a message. A short scare shot through me as I thought it might be Doreen who had again created a fake profile. The name listed was Theresa Chao and the profile pic was a roughly forty-five to fifty-year-old Asian woman. The prompt of the message I could read in the preview was 'Dear Mr West,' which didn't sound like Doreen at all so I curiously clicked the message to open it.

'Dear Mr West,

Please accept my apologies for my unrequested approach. A close 'friend' of mine told me about your relationship with Alicia. I happen to know both her and her former 'friend' Justin Henreid and would highly appreciate it if you allowed me to borrow a few minutes of your certainly valuable time.

Yours sincerely,

Theresa'

Who the fuck was that? What did she know? Where did she know it from? Either we had been seen or she had told somebody what had happened. In any case, that bastard Justin might find out and that couldn't mean anything good.

"Alicia! Come here!" I shouted with an annoyed tone in my voice.

I heard her scramble off the bed and only a second later she sprinted into the office, still nude, and flung herself at my feet, "Forgive me, Master."

I shook my head in confusion. "Forgive? What should I forgive?"

"I don't know but the way you shouted I assume I did something wrong."

I scolded myself. I knew I needed to be more considerate with Alicia. And where did that commanding tone come from? That was not where I wanted to go. It didn't matter that I was the Dom and she was the sub. A certain standard of dignity, respect and manners from my side were not negotiable.

"No, Alicia. You did nothing wrong. Nothing at all. I'm sorry for shouting at you. Please, come up, sit on my lap and look at this message. Do you know this woman?" I pointed at the profile picture.

She sat down on my thigh and leant towards me, wordlessly asking for signs of affection which I was happy to grant.

"Yes, Master. This is Mistress Chao. She owns the boutique where you ordered me to buy clothes and the sales girl that was there is her sub."

"Did you tell her or the sales girl about our Dom-sub-relationship?"

"Yes, Master. The sales girl recognised me and we talked a bit about you and us while we selected the clothes. I couldn't resist sharing my joy. I'm sorry for not asking for permission."

She lowered her head, clearly showing that she felt she had disappointed me.

"Nothing to be sorry for, Beautiful," I calmed her, pressing her against me and kissing her on the forehead. "So you think this message is real and not some attempt at defraud?"

"I don't know, Master. I just know that Mistress Chao is a highly respected member of the club."

"Ok. Thank you, Beautiful. You can return to your morning routine."

I kissed her forehead again, signalling my consent with her behaviour. She slid down from my thigh and sat down at my feet, resting her head against my knee, "I'm ready for the shower when you are, Master."

"Ok. Just give me a minute to reply."

'Dear Theresa'. Was that appropriate? She was a Mistress. Maybe I should use her title? On the other hand, I was a Master and she hadn't used my title so I thought I was good. And she had signed her message with Theresa and not Mistress Theresa or a version of it.

'Dear Theresa,

Thank you for your message. Alicia just informed me about you and your 'friend'. I would like to invite you for coffee this afternoon if it suits you and talk about anything you wish. Would three o'clock fit in your plans?

Yours sincerely,

Nick'

Was that too thick? I didn't think so. Just the opposite, I thought I had hit her very polite and formal tone quite well so I hit the send-button.

I wanted to get up and go to the shower when the reply got in.

'Dear Nick,

Three o'clock would suit me perfectly. May I ask for the address where we should meet?

Yours sincerely,

Theresa'

I smiled.

'Dear Theresa,

If it's not a breach of etiquette, I would like to invite to my apartment on the eighth floor of 264, Second Avenue.

Yours sincerely,

Nick'

I waited and, as I had expected, the reply came quickly.

'Dear Nick,

It is perfectly alright to invite us to your place. I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,

Theresa'

Ok. That would be interesting. Meeting another Master-sub-pair. Or Mistress but I didn't think it was relevant. I looked down at Alicia who was fully occupied with dreamily rubbing her cheek on my leg, occasionally planting a kiss on it.

"Now remove my bandage and then it's time to shower, Beautiful."

"Yes, Master," she exclaimed in joy before turning around to carefully remove the bandage.

Before I closed the browser I took another look at her last message to confirm a suspicion; 'invite us'. She would most likely bring her sub.

"Go ahead. Let me look at your marvellous behind while we walk to the shower."

"Yes, Master," she confirmed putting on a captivating show, exaggerating her steps by slightly overstepping the fictitious middle line when putting a foot down. She enhanced the effect even further by making sure her hips swayed lavishly. By the time we reached the shower, I was ready to eat her alive, a feeling I showed her by grabbing her from behind, pulling her towards me and softly biting her nape, drawing my teeth over her unblemished dark-chocolate coloured skin, making a growling noise.

She shuddered lightly at this unveiled show of lust and I handed her the showerhead.

"Let the water run warm."

I continued my assault on her neck and shoulders, distracting her from finding the right water temperature. I kept a close eye on the mixer tap so she wouldn't scald herself or me. It took her quite some time to adjust the water temperature to what she thought I liked.

"Ready, Master," she groaned, squirming under my ministrations, trying to get more of them.

I was surprised how well she had managed to find 'my' temperature, I would have to ask her how, and took the shower head from her.

My command to raise her hands above her head and put them on the wall like a criminal being prepared for a search made her groan with delight.

"Do you need to wash your hair?"

"No, Master. I did yesterday."

I started to make sure she was properly soaked. I sprayed the hot water run on her shoulders and let it alternatively flow off over her back and her breasts while letting my free hand roam over her back, occasionally swatting and patting her butt cheeks. She dropped her hands to squeeze her breasts but I stopped her short.

"Get your hands back up and leave them there."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master," she pushed out breathlessly.

By the time I was confident that she, or at least her torso, wouldn't get any wetter she was breathing deeply and when I lowered the shower head to spray from behind her between her slightly spread legs and let water tickle her engorged pussy lips she started panting heavily.

"Oh, God, Master. Have mercy. Take me, please!" she begged me.

"You need to learn patience, my young Padawan," I denied her request, leaning forward and resuming the nibbles on her neck. My free hand started to massage one of her breasts as I moved the shower head around her and started to tease her pussy with the spray. I placed my hard-on in the small of her back, letting her feel my arousal. I bent the knees until the shaft rested in the crack of her butt pointing upwards. My short movements were soon met with her thrusting backwards.

"Patience, Beautiful, patience. Stand still."

She froze outwardly on my command but I could feel her muscles in turmoil, trying to break free from the commands her brain sent as I continued to test her strength of will.

After a few minutes of this sweet torture, I stopped my ministrations, turned off the water and hung the shower head on its hook.

"Still," I ordered her as she wanted to turn around and she immediately took her position up again, with her hands on the wall above her head, the legs slightly spread. She still panted heavily.

I squirted a generous amount of shower gel in one hand, before rubbing them together to warm the gel up and started to lather her up. I started at her shoulders blades before using widening circles to cover her entire back. I let my hands run over her sides when they ran out of back to cover, then the sides of her breasts, before taking a breast in each hand and squeeze and rub them gently. I let my thumbs run over her the sensitive nubs, causing Alicia to tremor in her attempts to stand still despite my assault on her senses. I soaped up her butt cheeks before pressing my almost painful erection back into the crack using the soap as lube to slide up and down. I knelt down and used both hands to massage first one thigh and then the other, only granting her a hint of a touch on her swollen mound. She groaned in desperation as she fought with her carnal urges to adhere to the instructions. I moved my hands further down and made sure her calves were also well washed before rising again.

I gathered some foam and soap from her back and slid my hand around to the front of her body and moved downwards, letting my index and middle fingers glide through her hot folds. She immediately started bucking and I understood that any command I gave her now would be ignored so I continued to stroke her pussy to push her over the edge which she did only a few seconds later, releasing the energy she had built up during the past fifteen minutes with a loud scream while her body went limp.

I held her with one arm around her chest and one hand between her legs while her lower body continued to twitch erratically, increasing and prolonging her climax.

When I was confident that she would remain standing when I let go of her, I released my hold, turned the water on again and started to rinse her.

"I'm so unworthy of you, Master."

"And why should you be so? Because you're too beautiful? Too friendly? Too submissive?"

"Because you treat me like a princess instead of the sub I am."

"You are a princess, Beautiful. And still, you fully submitted to my command to remain motionless. You stood there, naked and vulnerable, and let me have my way with your body and mind. Just because I didn't use physical force, pain or even violence doesn't mean that I didn't dominate you. Just because I made you climax doesn't mean you didn't submit. It was my decision, my deed and my lesson."

She embraced me strongly, "I'm still getting amazed by your perfection, Master. But please, what was the lesson?"

I loosened her embrace and pushed her an arm's length away.

"You didn't get it? Shall I start over and explain it even slower?" I asked while looking into her eyes.

"Oh, God, yes," she groaned and then she had a moment of clarity. Her eyes widened, her mouth fell open. "The journey is its own reward. I get it. Finally. I never understood it but now I get it."

I took her face in my hands, kissed her on the lips and embraced her.

"I can ride you to a climax like I did this morning and while you will enjoy that, I can improve your experience by taking more time, make you last, involve your whole being instead of only your cock."

She inhaled sharply.

"Quality instead of quantity! Better one really great experience instead of many average experiences."

Again she embraced me strongly. "Thank you, Master! Thank you for showing me how to be a better sub for you."

"I'm looking forward to reaping the benefits, Beautiful. But keep in mind, sometimes you may want a Filet Mignon but sometimes you just want to sink your teeth into a simple burger."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes a quick number can be more satisfying than a sophisticated seduction. But right now, I want you to seduce me. Use every trick you know of to prolong my experience."

Her face froze in a mask of horror and despair as she dropped to her knees with no other warning sign.

"Master, I've totally forgotten about your pleasure. Forgive me. I'm worthless."

"If dropping to your knees is part of your slow seduction technique, you need lots of more training because that won't work until much later in the process," I smiled at her while taking her hand to help her up.

"Master, please punish me."

"Ok. My punishment is that you will seduce me for at least thirty minutes before you are allowed to make me cum."

She started sobbing uncontrollably, "Master, please. This is not a joke. I failed you so miserably, I got caught up in smug self-satisfaction when I should have been servicing you. As the Master, you need to punish me. Please."

This was getting weird. She begged me to punish her. What was she expecting now? She had considered a spanking to be a suitable punishment the day before but I really wasn't into that. Also, I guessed that she would most likely enjoy that and then it wouldn't be a punishment but a reward.

"Ok. I understand that from your point of view you failed even though you didn't fail from my perspective. I'll think about it and come up with a fitting punishment after our visitors have left."

She calmed a little at the prospect of a punishment.

"Visitors, Master?"

"Yes, we'll have visitors this afternoon. After the shower, I'll instruct you on the necessary preparations. Now, after you killed my mood, you will wash, rinse and dry my body and hair without further sexual stimulation."

She lowered her head in disappointment but proceeded to do as told. By the time she was finished, I knew what the punishment would be. I had Alicia replace the bandage, dressed in comfortable home clothes and gathered my laptop.

"Alicia, I'll now give you a list of tasks I'd like you to take care off before our guests arrive at three o'clock. Please, vacuum and then mop the floor in the entry hall, the guest bathroom, the kitchen and the living room. Clean the toilet and the sink in the guest bathroom and tidy up the entrance area by putting the shoes and jackets in the closets to make room so our guests can hang up their things. Also, please prepare two sandwiches for me for breakfast, one with butter and salami and one with butter and strawberry jelly, and serve them by eleven o'clock and don't forget to eat something yourself," I added with a smile in my voice.

"When you're done with the cleaning, please prepare some finger food dishes for our guests. One plate with fruit: apples, pears, peaches and nectarines, soft cheese and nuts. Another plate with canapés coated with fresh cheese and assorted cold cuts, cut in half diagonally. One more plate with cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls on tooth pics, decorated with basil leaves and olives. Mix a balsamic vinaigrette to dip the tomato-mozzarella-sticks in. Put some bottles of still and sparkling water, white wine and sparkling wine in the fridge. We'll need the white napkins, a cutting board, a sharp knife and four glasses each for water, red, white and sparkling wine, of each you place two on the table and two on the tea wagon in the corner. If you have any questions or can't find something, just come and ask. When you're done, come and say. I'll be in the office. Knock and wait for permission before you enter. I'll be preparing your punishment."

"Yes, Master."

She was visibly delighted to have received such detailed instructions and immediately set out to fulfil my orders. I wondered if she would remember everything so I went to the office and fired up the laptop. The first thing I did was write down the instructions I had given to Alicia whilst they were still fresh in my mind, so I had something to fall back on.

Then I started my research on the chosen punishment. An hour later I had found what I was looking for and was just browsing a bit to give Alicia time and space to do her job when she knocked on the door.

"Master, it is eleven o'clock. I have your breakfast ready."

I hid the browser window containing her punishment and called her in. She was nude, save for the apron she was wearing and carried a plate with two sandwiches on it which she placed next to the mouse.

"Please, get me a glass of orange juice and another cup of coffee to go with it."

"Yes, Master," she confirmed and hurried away.

While she was gone, I quickly undressed, sat back in the chair and started on my breakfast. Alicia inhaled sharply when she returned, almost spilling the beverages she was carrying.

"Please, remove the apron and stand next to me," I commanded as I pointed to my side.

When she had complied and was standing in the spot where I could see her reflection on the screen of my smartphone which I had placed on my desk for this very purpose, I ordered her to spread her feet two feet apart and interlace her fingers on top of her head and then proceeded to patiently eat my breakfast and asked her for an update on her tasks. When I was done, I turned to Alicia.

Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers