The Text Message Ch. 04

Story Info
Alicia gets her first reward.
14.3k words
4.82
19.9k
25

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers

Author's note:

This is the fourth part of a six-chapter story. I recommend reading the previous instalments if you haven't done so yet.

+

As usual my thanks go to my editors, Stattion and Joffa. Everything that's right is their work. Everything that's wrong is my fault.

+++

Chapter 04: A Rewarding Punishment

When the alarm went off in the morning I felt Alicia rush out of bed before I had the chance to open my eyes or turn it off. While I grouchily sat up and tried to get my brain to boot I heard her working in the kitchen. I got up to take my morning wood to the bathroom when the coffee machine started making its familiar noise. I smiled. Kind of. I wasn't an early morning person. When I came out of the bathroom, dressed in my bathrobe, my beautiful and nude ebony sub was standing next to the door, holding a cup of steaming coffee in her hands.

"Thank you," I croaked while I took it from her and walked over to my office to check my Facebook and my standard news pages. Alicia followed closely behind to be ready to act on any command and waited patiently behind me. Her nude presence made it difficult for me to concentrate so I occupied her by asking her to remove the bandage. After taking a look at my hand, I decided that I didn't need to rewrap it as the bleeding had already stopped on Saturday and the swelling was mostly gone and it had the advantage that I wouldn't need to reply to questions about how I had injured it.

Fifteen minutes later I had drunk my coffee, I smiled when I noticed it took a conscious effort not to clean away the cup, and went to shower. I did so efficiently and was greeted by Alicia holding my towel ready. When I was dry and shaved I handed her the towel and went to dress. From the corner of my eyes, I could see how she quickly folded it neatly before I had even left the bathroom. I thought it was safe to assume that she was also hanging it on the rack and noticed that she entered the bedroom before I had finished to pull up my boxers. I dressed in my clean business suit and walked to the entrance to slip into my shoes.

"Remind me tonight when I'm home that I want to select some clothes for you to wear in the morning while I get ready. You are way too sexy and distracting," I said after I placed a lingering kiss on her lips. "Have a nice day, Beautiful."

The morning in the office was a bit dull and I found it difficult to concentrate, with my thoughts returning to Alicia as soon as I didn't focus on a specific problem. I used the lunch hour to go and buy the pepper sprays and the gun. I resisted the urge to buy a big revolver but settled for a small but handy pistol. I really hoped I wouldn't need it but I could not assume that the looming danger of Justin would take care of itself. I also took a short detour to buy a reading lamp for Alicia and walked through a bookstore in the search of books Alicia could study in future to complete her high school diploma.

I had just returned to my desk and was about to go to a meeting with the CFO and the owner of the company when a text came in.

'MN, I'm done with everything. Any further suggestions? Alicia'

Unsure what did she meant with MN, I answered 'MN?'

'Are you alone?'

'Yes.'

'Master Nick or My Nick, depending on if you're alone or not. Ok?

'Ok. The bed linen could be washed and replaced. Otherwise just relax. You will need every bit of energy you can preserve ;)'

'Mmmh.'

'Got to go. See you later.' I resisted the instinct to shorten the words to act as a role model for Alicia.

The meeting with the owner and the CFO, which I had expected to be about some new project, turned out to be the job interview for my promotion. The CFO would retire in a year and the board had decided to offer the position to me as I seemed to have impressed literally everybody, from the part-time cleaning lady to Matt, the owner and CEO, with my commitment and drive to solve problems instead of turning them over and over. Of course, I accepted the offer which included a substantial pay rise and a seat on the executive board, as it had been my ambition to become CFO since I moved here but I had expected that I would have to change jobs which in turn had bugged me as I really enjoyed working here and also liked my co-workers a lot.

At six in the evening, when my work day was over, I sent her another text.

'On my way home.'

I had to seriously caution myself to drive carefully and not rush home. I stuck the key into the lock, unlocked and opened. Alicia was standing at attention, head bowed, arms folded behind her back, her hands holding her elbows, her legs slightly spread. She wore the apron but nothing else. I entered and locked the door.

"Hi, Beautiful."

"Welcome home, Master. How can I be of service?"

"How about a kiss?" I asked playfully.

"With pleasure, Master."

She scudded closer, looked up and leaned forward to kiss me. I came down to meet her, kissed her on the lips and then affectionately invaded her mouth with my tongue. She melted against me, groaning.

I slipped out of my shoes and walked to the bedroom.

"Follow me," I prompted her with a soft voice.

Once there, I ordered her to remove one piece of my clothing after the other and either hang it up or put it in the hamper until I stood in my boxers. Then I had her redress me in my tracksuit pants and a comfortable T-shirt. Her disappointment that I didn't take advantage of the fact that we were both almost nude in the bedroom was virtually tangible.

"We have to talk about that base pose you use. I assume Justin made it up for you?"

"Yes, Master."

I didn't like that pose. It looked uncomfortable and demeaning and that was unacceptable from my point of view. Alicia wanted me to dominate and I was convinced, and proven right over time, that I could do that without needing to degrade her.

"Ok. I think I want to make a few adjustments. Take the pose, please."

"Yes, Master," she replied as she quickly complied.

"Raise your head. I want you to look at me and I want to see your lovely face."

I took the opportunity to gently caress her cheek and her jaw.

"Now, let go of your elbows and let your hands hang down."

She stood there like a bag of flour which didn't do justice to her beauty at all.

"That won't do. Try to look as if you're proud of yourself."

She straightened up but I saw a sad look wash over her face.

"What should I be proud of?"

Ouch. Did she really think so badly of herself? I quickly moved next to her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Why should you not be proud of yourself? You're a lot stronger than you think, you found the courage to run from Justin into a very scary future, you have many talents like cooking and housekeeping, I know that you're way smarter than you think and you're exceptionally beautiful."

"Thank you, Master, that's kind of you to say."

It would take more work on her self-confidence but I was optimistic that I could help her build it up. I had to assume at this point that son-of-a-bitch hadn't given her many compliments and made a mental note to keep correcting that. I let go of her and held her at arm's length.

"It's the truth. Ok. This is your new base pose. How does it feel?"

She took the pose and a deep breath, making sure she was standing upright.

"Comfortable, Master."

"Good. Now, dinner. Do you know how to cook salmon?"

"I looked it up on the net, Master."

Autonomy. Great.

"Brilliant. Need some help?"

"I don't think so, Master."

"Good. I'll be in the office but call me if you need help or advice."

I really hoped she wouldn't mess it up but I felt it was important to show that I trusted her to make it right on her own.

"Master?"

"Yes, Beautiful?"

"You asked me to remind you to give me some clothes to wear in the morning."

Right, I remembered how distracting she looked and went through her wardrobe. In the end, I settled on some of my old muscle shirts. I gave her three of the older ones that were a bit too tight for me, they must have shrunk when I washed them the last time.

The first thing I did in the office was to look up some ideas for a weekly menu plan. It would be much easier for both me and Alicia if I defined the menu in advance. Of course, the internet provided me with a plethora of finished plans. So I picked one that covered four weeks and made a few small adaptions when a meal contained ingredients I didn't like.

That done, I proceeded to catch up on my studies that had suffered that past weekend but I hadn't done much more than open the book when Alicia called me to the table. I was very pleased to see that she had prepared two plates and sat down with me to eat and I took the opportunity to show her the menu plan I had created.

"Tomorrow, I need you to list everything you can think of that needs cleaning."

"Master, I would prefer if you came up with a task plan."

"Don't worry, I will. All you need to do is make a list. I'll then decide what needs to be cleaned how often and will come up with a plan. When that plan is done, you can take it once I've left for work and go through the list. Tomorrow, you will take a notepad and walk through the entire apartment and write down what you see and needs cleaning. Most likely, you will miss things I want to be cleaned regularly and I'll add those on my own. I'll then compile a cleaning plan where you take a look at the task list of the day and then start working on it."

I saw her face light up at the thought of having such a plan to follow.

"Thank you for explaining, Master. I'll make a very detailed list for you to work with."

"Great. How's your lip, by the way?"

"Getting better and better." She poked the injured spot with her index finger and then pinched it and pulled it outwards. "Really, Master. I don't feel any pain from it."

"Good. Glad to hear."

I had finished my dinner and waited for Alicia to eat up.

"Please clean the table, bring me a coffee, something for yourself and then come here and sit on my lap."

The prospect of the last point made her work with an increased verve. While she was busy, I fetched the laptop and searched for a free IQ-test. I knew that these free online tests were only a little more than bullshit but it would give me a rough idea of where she stood. When she had returned I explained to her what I wanted and took my coffee to go to my office and study.

"Master, I can carry the cup for you."

"No, you can't because your current order is to complete that test."

It was almost an hour later, the clock was approaching nine, when she knocked on the door frame. She had shed her apron and was standing nude in her old base position.

"Master, I'm done, the result is being displayed."

"Turn around."

She quickly did as instructed.

"Bend over."

Again she quickly complied with my command. I rose from my chair and walked over to her. She was quivering with anticipation, expecting me to caress her butt or even her pussy but instead, I delivered a hard spank on her right cheek. Surprised, she yelled in pain but remained in her bent over posture.

"Do you know what this was for?"

"No, Master."

"You took your old pose. I don't want to see you in Justin's pose."

"I'm sorry, Master. I'll not repeat that mistake."

"I hope so."

I had an idea and spanked her again.

"Do you know what this was for?"

"To make sure I don't forget, Master?"

"No, you've used the word Master in literally every single sentence since I came home. Now let's go and look at your results."

I gave her a little squeeze around the shoulders and a soft kiss on her temple. After I had sat down on the chair I ordered her to sit on my left thigh so I could use the mouse with my right hand. She had scored an IQ of one hundred and five. Knowing that these tests give too good ratings to make people feel good and publish their results on Facebook to animate others to visit the page as well, I estimated her IQ to be slightly below average, somewhere around ninety-five to one hundred. She should certainly be able to master the high school diploma on that basis.

"Are you pleased with my results, Master?" she inquired timidly.

"It doesn't matter how much you scored, I just wanted to get an idea of where you stand. Whether your score had been fifty or one hundred and fifty you would still be my beautiful and precious sub."

The tension release was clearly visible and perceptible and at my claim, she couldn't resist to hug me.

"Are you cold?" I asked innocently, flipping her hard nipple with my index finger.

"No, Master, I'm hot and horNY."

She squealed the last syllable in surprise and joy as I tilted her back and bent over her to claim a forceful kiss and started to roam her body with my right hand. I kneaded her breast strongly but stayed short of causing pain, stroked her nipple with my thumb and then quickly went on to feel up her pussy.

She was already dripping, I assumed this was caused by my dominant display. I took a few minutes to tease and massage her pussy lips, her opening and her clit.

"Come on, Cowgirl, ride me," I prompted her as I helped her back into a sitting position. She quickly turned around, facing away from me and impaled herself on my ready cock. It took a few attempts for her to find a way to ride me, as her feet couldn't reach the floor but she managed to place her feet on the seating surface of the chair and under my thighs. Once she found a proper leverage she started moving, slowly, enticingly. I was pleased that she didn't seem intent on finishing me as fast as possible but tried to make me last, delivering both tactile and visual pleasure.

She kept up her slow and steady pace for a few minutes while I greatly enjoyed her slick and tight channel. I decided to reward her for her constraint. I grabbed her breasts and rose from the chair, holding Alicia by supporting her upper body with my hands and piercing her from behind with my cock. I laid her down on the table with her ass hanging over the edge. She was in perfect height and I forcefully grabbed her hips and started to fuck her. And I mean 'fuck'. That was not a gentle lovemaking or a slow build up to a joint climax. I hammered her and judging from the noises she made that was just what she wanted.

"Oh, God, Master, yes, fuck me, yes, oh God, yes, harder, please, harder, more, yes," she spurred me on. After a short while, I noticed her words getting cut off and I could see on her face which she had turned sideways that her mouth didn't close anymore.

Every thrust was now only met with an 'Oh' and I knew she was about to cum. I knew my own release wasn't very far away so I kept driving forcefully into her until her whole body became rigid as a stone, her mouth opened in a scream only she could hear. I didn't let up and hammered happily away until her stiffness gave way to a shaking orgasm and her quivering pussy raised my own urge to come quickly.

I pulled out, turned her over and threw her legs over my shoulders and resumed fucking her. The sight of my white cock disappearing in her black pussy, her tits wobbling from my forceful thrusts and her face distorted by pleasure quickly rebuild the urge that had decreased while changing her position and soon I was back on the brink, putting everything I could into holding back a few more seconds until it felt as if I would burst. In the last possible moment, I pulled out, pump my slick cock with my fist, pointing it towards her face.

"Oh, yesssssssss," I exclaimed as the first spurt left my shaft and flew right up to her chin, painting a trail of cum from her pussy over one of her tits to the side of her chin.

"Oh, God, Master, yes. Paint me with your cum. Write your claim on my body."

A second jet shot out, drawing an almost parallel line but reaching only up to her breasts. My hips jerked and a third gush flew out adding to the mess. Three more ejaculations followed, pooling on her stomach before I was spent and fell back on the chair.

Alicia was still visibly wornout but kept praising me and my load as if I was the best thing since sliced bread and smeared my cum all over her body, regularly bringing her hand to her mouth to lick some of my seed of it.

When it looked as if she had either licked up or spread out the cum so it wouldn't drip on the floor I upped her pleasure even further.

"If you want to you can get down on your knees and suck me clean, Beautiful."

After it had taken her five full seconds to fully understand what I had said her eyes almost popped out at hearing that. But once she had grasped it, she again probably moved faster than light as she slid off the table, dropped to her knees and started to lovingly lick every last drop of body fluid from my deflating cock. Surprisingly, despite the immense climax I had just had, I soon felt a stirring in my loins but decided to enjoy her first blowjob at a time when there was more than just air in my balls so I stopped her and we went to shower.

While we played with each other's bodies under the water, I asked her, "Reply honestly. Did you enjoy that? Was I hard enough? Or too rough?"

"It was perfect, Master," she replied, pulling me into an embrace, "but I wished you took less consideration for my satisfaction and looked out more for yourself. You don't need to hold back."

"You still don't understand, Beautiful. I just experienced one of the most intense climaxes of my life because I held back. Remember, the journey is its own reward. I could have come after half a minute but that wouldn't have satisfied me as thoroughly."

"If you say so, Master," she said doubtingly.

"Yes. Coming after one minute, gives me one unit of pleasure. Coming after two minutes, already gives four pleasures. After three minutes, it's already up at nine pleasures. I would have to fuck you nine times for one minute to reach the same satisfaction as I get from making love to you once for three minutes. And we both know that I can't cum nine times in one evening.

So if you gave me a blowjob and made me cum in a minute it is not very satisfactory. But if you tease me, draw it out, make it last, hold me on the brink for several minutes, you will deliver real satisfaction and thus make me much happier."

"You are different than Justin, Master."

I laughed at that statement.

"I sure hope so. Don't worry, I'll teach you to enjoy drawing out the pleasure. Just remember that I usually really, really prefer to have lasting sexual encounters to quickies. If you cum as well it is a huge bonus for me, making my experience incomparably better but I hereby prohibit you to ever fake an orgasm or even pleasure."

We finished showering, I let her dry me with a towel and went to watch some TV.

"I'm not ordering you to sit anywhere specific. You can sit wherever you want."

"Is it ok to sit at your feet?"

"Sure, just don't forget the pillow."

She sat down between my legs, resting her head on my knee.

"You are a strange Master with strange ideas but I think I like that," she stated after about half an hour.

"That's great. Because I won't change and in the long run it is much better for both of us if you like how I'm handling things."

I felt her body shake a little but didn't think anything of it until I felt a tear drop fall on my knee and Alicia had to wipe her nose with the back of her hand to avoid smearing snot all over me. I quickly grabbed a few Kleenexes from the box next to the couch and pulled her up on my lap.

"Hey, Beautiful, what's wrong?" I asked as I handed her the tissues, hoping she wouldn't notice that I did something for her.

"Nothing, Master. Everything is as perfect as it can be," she said in between blowing her nose.

She was totally distraught, all in tears but claimed that everything was perfect. I know that men and women have different approaches to many things but that was just ridiculous. I handed her some more Kleenexes to dry away her tears.

Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers