The Texter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grunting, he increased his motion and the bed rocked slightly with each thrust. She planted her hands against the back board to prevent from sliding back. Their breathing quickened as he maintained a consistent fast thrust into her. Her breasts rocked back and forth with each penetrating thrust and her moans were soon muffled by his mouth as he kissed her. With both hands steadying him self, Jason began to do long deep thrusts and she let out a loud moan while breaking their kiss. He watched her intently watching her face express the pleasure she was getting.

He gave one last deep thrust and pinned his pelvis against her causing her mouth to gape open at the stand still position he was in. She seemed to work her hips the best she could between his pressure, adding a bit more stimulant to them both. Hooking his hand around her waist, he rolled pulling her around still he was laying on his back and she was on top. She gave a squeal at the sudden motion and adjusted her blurred vision as she took notice of the new position.

Her body glistened in the moon light that glared through her window and Jason stared hungrily at her breast as they began to sway with her slow rotating action. Each time she rotated towards him, her breast pushed out and jiggled as she jerked her body back around. He groaned as her pussy expertly moved his cock like a pac-man joystick.

"Oooo, you like that baby?" moaned Lisa as his cock moved swiftly around in her and a grunt of approval caused her to switch up to a back and forth motion with her pussy.

Her hands grasped at her aching breasts and twisted her nipples admix the rapid motion of her body. She moaned at her extensive pleasure and increased the grind like motion she was doing with his cock in her. Jason moaned a bit from the movement and slightly pressed up against her grinding action upping up both their pleasure. Her grinding soon turned into a pogo hop and he watched, amused at her bouncing breast. Each down thrust from her hop caused her let out small gasps

As she continued hopping up and down his cock, she added some as well as back and forth grinding, stimulating his cock some more. He grimaced at the new motion and groaned some more. Her hands continued to foil with her breast and playfully pull at her hard nipples. His cock seemed to give out a few pulses and with out warning she ceased her action and slid off his cock. He groaned in disapproval and looked at her confusingly.

"I don't want my present to be over too soon." She wrapped her thumb and index finger around his cock and began to choke it. "I mean we just started and I want to do so much more," She squeezed her two fingers tighter around his base and dragged them up his shaft pushing some of his pre-cum out his head. Catching the spewing pre-cum with her two fingers she brought them up to her mouth and engulfed her two fingers moaning at his taste. She smiled at him and could see his struggled not to reach for his cock.

Crawling up beside him, she swung her leg over his head and sat on his face and moaned as he began to eat her out once again. Her hands shot to the board and her eyes rolled as his tongue slithered inside of her like a snake. She let out a moan as she hadn't experienced this kind of tongue action since Jason left. Her body felt like jello as it continued its attack on her pussy. She let out a yelp as he slapped her ass and purred at the roughness. He repeatedly slapped her ass and she would moan louder with each slap.

Squeezing out from beneath her, he spun around as he sucked on her ass cheeks. Lisa cooed at this and moaned as his tongue licked up and down her crack. His hands joined in with his tongue and roamed over her ass slapping it ever so often. Once satisfied with his lathering of her ass, he grasped her hips and forced her to stand up and bend over. Remaining on his knees, tilted his head back and began to lick her pussy some more. She squirmed as his tongue fed her pleasure more and gasped as a finger joined his assaulting tongue. Her hands shook the backboard slightly as he drug his tongue up, over her ass hole and onto her back.

As he kissed his way up her back his hands slid up her underside and played with her swaying breast. She moaned as his fingers twisted her nipples repeatedly. Ceasing his assault on her nipples he took hold of his cock and worked it.

"Do you want me to pound that birthday pussy?" Her body tensed up as the head of his cock pressed against her pussy. "Or your pretty little ass?"

"Fuck my pussy," moaned Lisa and with a great thrust he impaled himself deep inside of her causing her to push the headboard into the wall.

Consistently, he thrusted long deep thrusts into her and each thrust was met by a thundering bang against the wall and her moaning. He wasted no time picking up speed as two began to bounce lightly on the bed. His grunts grew louder as her walls desperately tried to clamp onto his cock. Her ass shook violently from his power thrusts.

"Fuck that pussy...MMhmmm, fuck!" moaned Lisa as she began to meet each thrust with her own back thrust.

He groaned at the added pleasure and leaned over kissing her gently on the neck. Wrapping his arms around her mid section, he spun the two of them around until she was firmly planted on her hands and knees and he was crouched behind her. She buried her face into the bed as he gave a sudden long deep thrust into her. He worked his moving member inside of her like a wailing hose, swirling around inside of her. The sound of their skin smacking echoed throughout the room as did her moans. Jason grunted with each impact as her walls convulsed onto her cock. It was becoming unbearable as his balls ached to release its load.

Trying to delay it as long as possible he kept a smooth and consistent thrust inside of her. Each thrust was like the trickling water of a cracked dam. Lisa had become aware of the oncoming feature and in efforts to be in tune with him, she had begun to rub her clit. Her moans were soft as she worked her orgasm up and soon Jason had snapped into a full on power thrusts thus increasing the pleasure for both. Her face was buried in her bed as she let out screaming moans and in efforts to speed up this process, she lifted he read and stared over her shoulder at him.

"Come on fuck me just like that. Fill me up with that cum and make me cum," her dirty talk fueled him more causing him to fuck her harder.

Her eyes rolled as his cock seemed to nudge in the correct spot triggering her orgasm followed by his own. He grunted as he slammed harder into her emptying his entire load into her. Both gave out erratic screams of joy as they came down from orgasmic high. His motion became idle as he felt his cock slid out of her. Falling backwards, he let out a heave of air as she pounced onto him. He looked at her oddly as she showed no signs of wear.

"You don't think I would waste my present on one round of sex now would you?" Already her hand was affixed on getting his cock hard and he groan as the pain of his cock rebuilding was overshadowed by pleasure.

Through the remainder of the night and early morning the two drained them self of their sexual needs from one another. Soon enough the sound of a shower and the sound of a phone vibrating woke Lisa from her sleep. As she gazed around her room, sun light was trickling through the closed drapes of her windows. Still the vibration was heard and she climbed off the bed and walked over to the pile of her clothes. Rifling through them, she pulled out her cell phone and no new text messages were present.

Her eyes drifted to Jason's clothes and she walked over to them. Picking up his jeans, she pulled his phone from his back pocket. Flicking the touch screen, it unlocked it revealing a new text message from someone named Chelsea. Strange sensation ran up her back as she clicked to open it and the text appeared.

"Hey sexy, I feeling a little hungry for some sausage, do you want to come give me some? ;)" read the the text and Lisa's heart sunk as she read the message repeatedly to make sure she wasn't seeing things. The bathroom door to her room opened up as Jason stepped out.

"Good morning gorgeous!" He walked over and prepared to hug her only to be pushed back by her extended hand. "What's wrong?"

"It's seems your friend Chelsea wants you to give her some sausage," she showed him the text message causing him to gulp.

"Um, I can explain that," he began while trying to gather his thoughts. "My friend had gave this girl, Chelsea, my number as his own and I've been trying to explain to her I wasn't him." She scowled at his excuse.

"How 'bout you get your clothes on and get out of my house before I scream for my father?" He dared not tempt her and in flash was hopping across her bedroom to the balcony.

He turned to ask for his phone only to find it flying over his head and into the back yard. Freaking out, he quickly climbed over the railing and dropped into the back yard, leaving Lisa sitting on her bed as a knock came at her door. Quickly taking deep breath, she walked over to her closet and pulled on a robe and tied it closed before allowing the visitor in.

"Hey honey, how are you feeling?" asked her father as he came in.

"Minus the bad dream of George, I'm feeling good and ready for the beach," she smiled at him as he rubbed her shoulder.

"Your friends are down stairs already to go," Lisa smiled as her father left her room pulling the door closed behind him. Five minutes later, Lisa came shuffling down the stairs to be greeted by her friends. Each one graciously gave her hug and a good morning kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Lisa, I have some bad news," came the voice of her father and Lisa could already tell what it was.

"There was an accident at the factory and they need me in," Lisa didn't look concerned as her father shown sides of sadness from the obvious ruining of his and her get away.

"Dad, it's okay. I understand the importance of the factory and we can always go to the beach some other weekend." Her dad smiled at her and hugged her.

"Lisa, I'm glad you came back, just have fun this weekend and I guarantee it, we'll have a father and daughter outing some time this week." She smiled at him and gave him a bigger hug before he exited out of the house.

"You know Lisa, I do have access to my parents beach house." Melissa swung her keys.

"Why not, I could go for a weekend get away with you girls." They all giggled before exiting out of the house and getting into two cars.

*

Huge thanks to Bronzeage. He has been life savior as an editor. Sorry it took so long to get this one finish, but hell I got it here for ya. This is going to be very fun to write more too, please don't forget to rate and comment. I encourage feedback from my readers; whether it be it rules or suck I enjoy all. I'm also encourage input, because its helps me sometimes to have input from others to get things easier to transit easier and thanks again for reading.

12