The Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You huddled in your corner fearfully, every sound made you think the door was being opened and you pictured people that you did not know entering and staring at you, at your naked body. Each sound made you jump. You began to cry, soundlessly, tears running down your cheeks. You imagined people in the seats below the box seeing you, pointing at you so others would see also. It was horrible, frightening to you. Your breath was shallow and you felt faint. You could not get enough air in your lungs. Suddenly the door opened and she and the other women entered. Not seeing you on the floor she stiffened and turned. She saw you huddled in your corner, crying and smiled at you.

"Come here."

She sat on her chair and you crawled to her, your arms clutching at her legs and you continued to cry, holding her tight. Your breath came in gasps. She stroked your hair and you slowly gained control of yourself. The heaving of your chest as you breathed slowed but you still held tight to her legs. The gasps changed to more even breaths and you calmed more and more as she stroked your hair. She comforted you and you were so appreciative of her soothing you. You had been so afraid. She opened a bottle of water and gave it to you and you drank greedily, your mouth was so dry from fear. She reached into the bag and retrieved your panties, still conscious of keeping your humiliation high. She used them to wipe your tears from your face, making sure that you could smell your previous arousal. Your make up was a mess, smeared on your face and under your eyes. She tilted your head up and wiped as much she could still using your panties. The lights dimmed and the play began its second act. She had planned on having you do more in the light, but your fear and crying had prevented that. All in all, she thought, it had been a rewarding night so far, with more to come. She had you sit with your back to the wall below the railing and spread your legs so they could see your vagina, your pussy, your cunt. You had to look at them, staring at you, their eyes bright as you did as you were told. They stared at you and you blushed deeply, so ashamed.

"Little one, take your hands and open yourself."

You moaned softly but your hands obeyed and you spread your labia open with your fingers. In the dim light they could still see you, reddish and wet. You almost looked inflamed.

"Finger yourself, little one."

Blushing harder, you penetrated yourself with your forefinger and thrust it in and out. As you did, the wet of your arousal, still with you, dribbled out and rolled down to the cleft of your ass. You looked at them, one at a time, seeing how they stared and the looks on their faces as you fingered your pussy. Then, seeing more than you wished, you closed your eyes. Each time your finger pulled out, more liquid seeped out of you and added to the thin line of moisture that extended to your ass. You felt as though it was forming a puddle beneath you. You did not stop, because she had not told you that you could.

"Now, little one, I would like to see you put it in your ass."

You groaned out loud, but unable to refuse, you rolled up your hips and your cleft parted exposing your anus, your asshole. Tentatively you touched yourself and recoiled. You hate this so much. Struggling with your emotions, you moved your finger back and pressed on your ring. You groaned as you felt your finger slip past the tight circle of your anus and slide into your ass. She knew how to shame you, humiliate you.

"Deeper."

You pushed it deeper into your asshole and whimpered. Even with the moisture from your vagina, your cunt, it was not easy to go deeper. You reached the second knuckle.

"Leave it there."

You groaned once more and sat with your hips up, exposed completely, knowing that she and three others were watching. You held your finger inside you and whimpered to yourself, knowing that the noises you made would change nothing.

"What should your breasts be called?"

"Tits, Madam."

"And what is your vagina?"

"Cunt, Madam."

"And where is your finger?"

"In my ass, Madam. Or perhaps my asshole."

"Do you still like being naked, little one?"

"Ohh, god, Madam, yes and no. I am so ashamed."

"But your tits and your little cunt are so pretty, are they not?"

"It is terribly shameful for me to be like this Madam. I do not think they are pretty."

"Ah, but they are, my little girl. Very, very pretty. Tell me, you love having your finger in your ass, don't you?"

"No Madam, I hate it. I hate it."

"Oh, but if you hate it so much, why is it in your ass?"

"Oh god, Madam, you told me, told me to do it."

"Ah, so you will do what I tell you to do? You will do what tell I you always?"

"Yes, Madam, I will. I will do what you tell me always."

She had pulled your submission out of you. She knew you and knew that you would obey her, fully, completely, without reservation. You sat, amazed at what you had said, but knew that the words were right. That you would obey her always.

"One last thing, I want to see your finger in as deep as you can get it. Then I want you to suck it and then you may sit next to me."

You moaned and twisted your finger in your ass, forcing it deeper inside you until your hand was against your cheeks. Then you withdrew it, groaning as it pulled your ring out until it popped out of you. With a sob, you lifted it to your mouth and sucked on it until she nodded her head. You got to your hands and knees and crawled to the chair next to her. Looking up at her, you spoke.

"May I speak Madam?"

"Of course."

"Please give me my clothes."

"I think not tonight, my little girl. You may wear your shoes and the cape, but that is all."

You moaned softly and scrabbled behind you for the cape. Slipping it over your shoulders, you clasped it with the chain and realized that it did not meet. It left a strip two or three inches wide down the front of your body. You looked at her, pleading with your eyes, but unable to say anything. She smiled at you; her crocodile smile, and shook her head no. You sat and pressed your legs together, as tight as you could and pulled the cape as close to you as you could. Feeling with your feet, you found your shoes, your heels and slipped them on. Trembling, you sat, imagining what you would look like and trying to figure out a way that you could cover yourself completely. You sat like a statue, blushing bright red as you pictured yourself walking out of the theater. Surely she would not do this to you, you thought to yourself, surely she wouldn't. As you sat, tense and trembling, you realized that she would and that made you tremble even more. The play was only background sound to you now, it made no impression as you saw flashes of you walking out with her dressed as you were. You were dreading it and strangely wanting it to happen. Your stomach knotted up, feeling like you had a hard ball inside it. Finally it ended and you looked at her with apprehension in your eyes. She stood.

"Behind me and to my right."

She began to walk out and the other three women waited for you to follow, giggling at your predicament. You took one of your hands and gripped both edges of the cape just above your slit and held it tight. Then, trying to be as calm as you could, you walked behind her and to her right as she commanded you. Now that you actually had to do this, the color left your face and you were white as a sheet. But, breathing deeply, you walked and did not look to either side. She looked over her shoulder to see that you were behind her and smiled and turned back. You held your head up and did not, could not look to see how much of you was showing. You only wanted this to be over as soon as it could be. As the crowd leaving closed in on the two of you, you began to breathe quicker and shallower. You could feel eyes on you, curious eyes. Glancing down quickly, you moaned as you could see the strip of skin between the edges of the cape. Only your hand, clutching the sides of it, covered your bush. She looked again and you suddenly expected her to tell you to let go of it, but she only smiled once again and turned away. You were terribly embarrassed, but you could feel a little trickle of moisture on your inner thigh. You were leaking again, you realized. That made you feel even more embarrassed. Her friends were behind you giggling at you and you hoped that they would not do anything to you. At long last, the two of you were able to reach the street and she turned toward the parking lot with you hurrying behind her. When you reached the lot, she turned her head and smiled.

"Let go of it."

Moaning softly, you did and it opened, baring you in an expanding triangle from the chain down. You nervously glanced about, looking and seeing many people walking to their cars also. You wanted to cry, you wanted to run, you wanted to fall into a hole and disappear. It was dark but not that dark, anyone that looked at you, would know. They would know that you had nothing on under the cape. She walked at a steady pace, much slower than the one you wanted, but you soon reached her car. She unlocked it, and let you in. As you sat, it opened, slipping off your legs and your scrabbled for it.

"No, let it be."

You moaned again and sat rigidly as she drove to the booth. She rolled down her window and paid for the parking, leaving you sitting there, bared from the waist down, your pubic hair, your bush completely exposed. The cashier glanced and then leaned forward, smiling. You stared straight ahead, even as you saw him. You blushed red again. She thanked the cashier and then drove out of the lot.

"Good girl, very good girl."

You sighed and relaxed, feeling better to be away from all those people, even if you were still mostly exposed. She drove you home and walked you to your door, with the cape swirling about your legs, exposing and covering you. At your door she made you stand while she handed back your clothes. You were nervously looking left and right, expecting a neighbor to walk by. But nothing happened. She took your face in her hands and kissed you softly.

"Until the next time, my little lovely girl."

Then she left without a look back. You closed your door and let your clothes slip from your hands. Leaning against the door you began to giggle and whimper both, both aroused and ashamed, still feeling the trickle of your juices on your thigh.