The Theater

Story Info
Adventure at an adult theater.
2.1k words
4.38
95.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

This past weekend has been one of the most adventurous moments of my life, with going to a nude beach and then being escorted by my other half to an Adult Theater. Lets say has been a unique experience. As we entered the establishment and telling the counter person it was our first time, he went around so to meet us at the door, and was going to give us a tour. We walked through a small store area and led towards a theater where there was a big screen and a movie playing. Of course it was of adult content and immediately I was blushing since I have not seen a lot of this type of entertainment. As we walked in, to the left of us was a small area with bench seats and a few singled out leather benches that could be moved about. Red Sheer curtains went around giving some privacy but this area was only for male/female couples only. To our right was another area couples could go, but here, you were allowed to invite others to join. Walking a bit further into the theater there was your standard open seats for all to sit and last to the right, was a small blocked off area with a bed where those could watch by looking over a wall or through a window. This room though had a lock so not anyone could enter unless invited.

Once the tour was done, my other half looked to me and asked where I wanted to get started. I took him by the hand and we went into the couple only area. Out in the chairs below us, were several men watching the movie. A few turned around to take a peek at what was going on, but I did my best to ignore them. Being the only couple, we had choice seats. After watching the movie for a bit, my husband re-assured me I would be safe, and I wouldn't have to do anything I didn't want to. Then he got up, and started to remove all his clothing. Now completely naked, he then approached me so to help me out of my clothing. I let him remove my tank top and he proceeded to kiss my now hardening breasts. With little nibbles on each breast, and the teasing by his roaming hands, I knew I would want to play.

So I stood up... walked away a few steps and then proceeded to wiggle out of my shorts and then tossed them aside. Now, I lower myself to the floor, crawling slowly towards my husbands legs and then let my hands spread them so I could slide between them and grasped his hardness in my hand; I lower my mouth over him and start sucking his cock. My hand stroking him up and down... my tongue wrapped around him. I forget everything around me, only focusing on what I am doing till I felt him put his hands in my hair. I lean back on my heels as I remember where I was, and I got up to sit next to him. My eyes grew big as I realized that there were more men now, and they were all standing outside the couple's area watching us. My hands I put about me, now feeling shy and nervous and yes part of me wanted to snatch my clothes and run. I had never been watched before by so many and my heart started pounding. My husband pulled me close and whispered in my ear, to see if I was okay. I closed my eyes to make them all go away and tried to forget my fear and only what I wanted to do. I nodded that I was going to be okay and my husband said he would help and then he climbed between my legs.

He had me lay back on the bench and told me to close my eyes... His hands slowly moved up and across my breasts. Teasing and pinching each one and then once aroused his hand move between my legs. I grab at the seat and try not to think and just to feel what my husband is doing. I take a few deep breaths and then settle myself, just feeling the sensation of his mouth teasing me. Kissing the inside of my thigh, he slowly moves back up. His wet tongue starts to trace up each side of my soft lips. Feeling his finger enter me as he sucked on my little nub, starts to drive my senses wild. Not wanting to cum yet, I pull away but feeling much better. My husband looks up to me concerned and I wave him up to sit next to me, careful to keep my eyes averted so not to get scared again.

As he moves to my side, I get up on my knees next to him. Moving to go back down on him, I hear someone clear their voice and look up to see one of the strangers I saw walk in a bit after we did. Curious now, I watch him lean in and he asks if he can help. Looking to my husband, we both see that we are okay with it, and wave him into the couple's area. I move my head back to my husbands' hardness and then to my surprise, the guy goes down on his knees before us and starts to spread my husband's legs. My head shoots up very quickly and I look to my husband's face to see his reaction. We both are very surprised and leaning in to make sure he is okay, or should I stop our visitor, he nods in consent and I watch our stranger go down on my husband. Never seeing this before with one I have been with, I pause to contemplate the situation.

Watching the man take my husband deep into his mouth, I wondered if I should be bothered, or if it would turn me off, but I wasn't and it didn't. Then I was concerned why I wasn't but then I decided in the end it was only sex, so why not enjoy it as long as all were comfortable. So brushing all my thoughts aside, I bent over to join our new guest. Our tongues touching, I watch him open his eyes and saw a hint of surprise. We both move to each side, licking at its hardness and taking turns of putting my husband's cock down each of our throats. After a while, we both raised our heads and our visitor asked if he could touch me. I nodded and then he moved to my left and took off his clothes.

Because I wanted room, I asked if we could move the bench out to the middle of the floor and looking over to see how it would fit. Again I saw all them that that was about us. Not one bare space around the whole area was vacant. Almost every man there had their cock out, and was stroking, pulling, playing with each of what they had. I quickly moved my head back and behind my husband's back, bashful as none other and almost again thought of running. My husband, pull me out from behind and wrapped his arms about me, soothing my fears and then pointed out that no one, were coming inside the area unless we asked them and that they were only wanting to watch. Reassured, I move towards the bench and stretched out across it, but once again with my eyes close so not to think about those that were so close. Knowing they were in hands reach of touching me....

I felt my husband move towards my head at the top of the bench, he leaned over me so I could take him deep in my mouth. He knew I needed something to distract me, while our stranger was getting ready to enter me.

Our new friend got back down between my legs. One of his hands was placed on my thigh and his other moved to the bench to steady it. He bent back down to lick at my lips... his tongue running from the outside of my lips, than deeper within me. I started to wiggle on the bench enjoying the sensation of what his tongue was doing to me and I couldn't help but make small moaning noises.

Feeling the stranger move his mouth away, his hands move to grabbed at my legs and pull me down... Out came my husband's cock of my mouth and immediately I attempt to move my hands up to keep him close to me, however at that moment I felt our stranger enter my wet pussy and instead my hands grasp the bench. Feeling the sensation of him filling me made me gasp out and then I feel the bench move with each thrust.... To help... I decide to change positions...

Stopping everyone, I sit up and now see more guys about us; their cocks now all out, so close that I could almost reach out to touch them if I wanted to. Parts of me actually thought of it, but then looking to their faces I froze. I then turn to move about and take the position of doggie style. Another man has moved next to my husband to help the bench from moving. Now I feel our stranger grab my hips a bit rougher. His cock he slides into me again and with this position being my favorite. I feel him hit certain spots and know I cannot last much longer.

Again though, I looked up at our small audience and seeing everyone watching us, really started to turn me on even more. Knowing I was the center of their attention, seeing all their cocks out and having them stroking them was an amazing feeling.

Then there was having a complete stranger filling my pussy... I knew we all would not last long, so I reached out for my husband. I pulled him close to me and wrapped a hand about my husband's leg better for support. My husband I could tell was getting turned on as well and so I took his thick hard cock into my mouth and started to deep throat him. Moving over him with long deep motions, I started to hear his moans of pleasure. Then I felt our stranger move up behind me, his hands placed on my hips to help with what he was doing, which was now becoming harder and deeper. Being between both of them...Squeezing my eyes shut, I knew I couldn't take any more. I let my husband's cock go from my mouth, and with a few final thrusts of the strangers cock inside me, I cry out as my orgasm takes me over. Screaming... My pussy tightens about him and my fingers grip the bench tightly as I then feel him fill me with his cum.

Feeling the stranger lie across my back... knowing we both are trying to catch our breaths. My husband helps me up and he moves us back to the bench against the wall. He lays me on my back and I feel him kneel over me and then fills me with cock Being filled with the strangers cum, I smile at my husband and ask if he is enjoying being in his wife's cum filled pussy. With a moan and quick nod, I know he is turned on by what we have done. His thrusts become quicker and harder... Reaching up, I wrap my hands about his neck and pull him closer to me. Kissing him deeply and passionately... I start to meet his thrusts with my hips, knowing he is going to cum soon. I turn my head to the side to whisper in his ear... "Maybe next time love... It can be with two strangers and I will have you clean me afterwards". With a groan ... I feel him fill me with his cum...

Turning my head, I still see the strangers surrounding us and start to feel nervous again. With it all being over, I whisper to my husband to see if we can go home now; sitting up, he tells the others we are done. Then moves to grabs our clothes... we get dress and leave. Once out to the car, and finally on the freeway... I had a grin on my face and in turning to my husband; he just gave me one huge grin...told me how happy I made him and then sheepishly asked me when I wanted to go back...

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers