The Theater Room Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill's version of how her world ended.
3.5k words
3.74
83.6k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DS7
DS7
22 Followers

My name is Jill, and I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, Jack. We have been married about 7 years, and, up until last night, have had a wonderful marriage that was like a fantasy dream. Let me back up first though, and tell you how I ruined my dream.

We moved into our subdivision about 2 years ago. We quickly became friends with two couples, Bill and Nancy and Mike and Marie. Both couples have been very friendly to us, and we are close friends. When we are with them, it is like we are with family, and, at times, it seems that we can talk about anything with them.

I guess my downfall started about six months ago. We were hosting a holiday party, and both Bill and Nancy and Mike and Marie attended. There was a lot of drinking, and some dancing as the night progressed. Jack was tending bar, and had a smile on his face the entire night. I remember sitting on the couch, just sitting watching him enjoy himself, when Mike sat down next to me. It was clear that Mike had had a lot to drink, and, well, I wasn't much better. We started talking, and then he asked me to dance. Without a second thought, I said sure, and we were dancing in the middle of the family room, along with a few other couples. A slow song came on the radio, and, I thought nothing of it when Mike grabbed my hand and kept me from going back to the couch. Laughing I told him he better watch out, because if my nipples rub against his chest enough I would probably turn into a wild woman.

My nipples have always been sensitive. When Jack and I make love, there are times when he can bring me to orgasm just by playing with them.

We danced the slow song, and while doing so, Mike made sure to press his chest against my breasts, and move in such a way that my nipples were beginning to tingle. By the end of the song, I felt my pussy getting wet, and just knew that I had to get Jack out from behind the bar. I thought maybe a quickie in the back room could be pulled off. I pulled away from Mike after the song, and went to drag Jack out from behind the bar. Unfortunately, I never did get Jack out from behind the bar, as he was busy enjoying himself, and I ended up back on the couch. As soon as I sat down, Mike was there next to me.

Mike asked me what I meant by turning into a wild woman, and, I flirtatiously said that my nipples were the key to me, and, if someone got them started, they better watch out, because who knows what I would do.

I never thought of going any further than flirting a little bit, and had never been unfaithful to Jack, and did not plan on being unfaithful. Mike continued to flirt, and would accidentally brush his arms against my breasts. I was so turned on; I almost could not stand it. I like Mike, and do think he is handsome, but, there is no way I wanted to do anything with him that would ruin my relationship with Jack.

Thankfully, after sitting on the couch a while, Marie came over and told Mike that they had to get home. I stood and gave Marie a hug, and then gave Mike one as well. As Mike hugged me, he slipped a hand in-between us, and rubbed my breast. I pulled back and just shook my finger at him, to which he laughed and said gotcha.

The party wound down, and soon, I drug Jack into the bedroom, where, honestly, I ravaged him. As Jack was pulling the covers back on the bed, I hugged him from behind, and started rubbing my hands on his chest. I then let my hands fall to his briefs, and found that he was well on the way to getting hard. I started to kiss and nibble on his neck while my hand snaked into his briefs where I found his hardening cock.

I began stroking his cock, and soon he turned and gave me a sensuous kiss. I pulled his briefs down while at the same time, he had his hands under my nightshirt, massaging my breasts and nipples. He pulled my shirt up, and soon we were both naked on the bed. I immediately went down on him, and took his cock into my mouth, using my tongue to massage its head. Soon I was quickly bobbing my head, and heard Jack warn me that he was about to cum. I wanted to taste him, and clamped my lips around his cock, and began pumping it with my hand. I felt the head get bigger, and I knew what it meant. I wanted to taste him, and kept going. The first shot of cum hit the back of my throat, and I kept sucking. Jack shot a couple more times, and I savored it, before I swallowed.

I slid up jack's body, kissed him, and then rolled over onto my back. Jack moved between my legs, and began licking my hairy pussy. He licked me good, and, I grabbed his hair and pulled his face into me as I came. By this time, Jack was hard again, and he knelt between my legs, and slid his cock into me. I could see him looking at his cock as it slipped into my hairy hole, and the smile on his face was wonderful. I felt the head slip past my lips, and begin to fill me up. He began to pump, and I was in heaven. I knew that there was no other man that I wanted inside of me. Jack sped up which caused me to cum again, and then I felt Jack stiffen, and his cock felt as if it grew while it was inside me. I felt him shoot his cum into me, and coat my insides. Jack slipped out of me, and rolled to the side while lightly caressing me. As we laid there in the afterglow, I thought about the night that I had had. I wondered if the excitement that I felt was because of what Jack did for me, or if it was because of my flirting with Mike. I fell asleep with these thoughts running through my head.

I woke up and rolled over, only to find Jack was not there. I felt guilty about my flirting the night before, and immediately knew that I could never do that again. Just the thought of Jack not being there with me sent cold shivers up my spine. I promised to never let myself go again.

Then, we went to a birthday party at Mike and Marie's house last night. Before we went, Jack got me all worked up, and started getting me wet by playing with my nipples while I was putting makeup on. I told him that he would have to wait, and that he better be ready for me later that evening. In hindsight, I should have taken him to bed right then, but instead, I left the house horny.

I drank a little too much wine before and during dinner, and, when the others started talking, I guess I didn't want to be left out, so I told a story as well. Mike and Marie told a story of going to a nude beach, and I told a story about watching a girl give a guy a blowjob at a hotel we were staying at. I remember the night we watched this happen, and how excited it made me. What I didn't expect was that just retelling the story would get me as excited. I guess it was the wine, but I went into detail about how Jack and I made love right after seeing the other couple on the balcony. When I was finished with the story, I knew that I had to get Jack out of there, and inside me.

However, before I could make a move to leave, Bill told a story, where he described jacking off in a strip club. His wife, Nancy, got mad, and began yelling at him. They walked into the kitchen to discuss further in private. In the meantime, I wanted to go home and make love. But, I didn't know how I could just get up and leave because of what happened to Bill and Nancy. Then, Jack said we should go see if we could help Bill and Nancy. I did not want to waste any more time at the table, and, selfishly, told Jack that I thought we should stay out of it, and just go home. Jack however; felt that he should at least try as a friend to talk to the fighting couple. I told him that I was not going to get involved. Mike then said he did not want to either, but Marie said that she felt obligated because it was her house.

Jack and Marie got up and walked into the kitchen to see Bill and Nancy which just left Mike and me at the table. Mike looked over at me and raised his glass and made a toast to us, and we just made some small talk. Not long after, Marie and Bill came out of the kitchen and walked into the den, and started to talk on the couch. Mike looked at me and said that we should leave them to their talking, and offered to grab the bottle of wine and head upstairs. I was frustrated with Jack for getting involved and further frustrated because I really wanted to go home and continue what we had started before the party. I stood up, and, I guess I had more wine then I thought I did, and I immediately felt a little dizzy. Mike grabbed my arm, and helped me up the stairs, and once upstairs, we went into their Theater Room. The room had two rows of chairs and love seats, and Mike and I sat on one of the love seats in the back row. Mike turned the screen on, and started a romantic film, and, as he sat back down, handed me my glass of wine. In doing so, he brushed up against my breast, and I again told him to watch out. I guess he thought it was a dare, because he immediately started massaging my left breast. I told him to stop and that we should not be doing this, but he didn't.

I guess I could have gotten up, but, with the wine, and the frustration I felt, I let him continue, but promised myself that I would not let it get out of hand. Thinking back, I knew what I was doing was wrong, and that I should stop, but, it felt good, I was mellowed by the wine and the atmosphere, and I made a mistake.

Mike massaged my breast, and, I leaned my head back on the seat. His hands felt so good, I closed my eyes and let him play with me. I next felt his breath on my neck and ear. My brain screamed at me to stop, but, I let him kiss my neck and ear, and blow on my ear lobe. The next thing I knew, I had turned my head toward Mike, with the thought that I would tell him to stop, but his face was right there, and we ended up in a kiss. I felt his tongue against my lips and his hand on my breast. I opened my mouth, and his tongue entered. I matched his movements with my tongue, and soon, I felt his hand going inside my dress, and inside my bra, caressing my breast. It felt so good.

I still had my hands at my sides, but, as soon as his hand made its way into my dress, I placed my hands on his chest and began rubbing him. I was beyond reason. I was so hot that I threw everything I believed in out the window. I wanted this man to see me; to feel me; to taste me.

I began to unbutton his shirt and soon my hands were rubbing his chest and his nipples. I caressed his chest with both hands, and at the same time, he lowered my dress and bra, to expose my breasts. He pulled his mouth away from my lips, and began softly kissing my face and neck. He also shifted towards me, and I pushed his shirt off of him. He bent down to kiss first my left and then my right breast. His tongue was flicking across my nipples, and he lightly nipped at them with his teeth. I grabbed his head and pulled him to me. The only thing I wanted was to have this man lick my nipples to orgasm.

I felt a wave arise in me. I felt a tingle like an electric shock shoot from my breasts down to my pussy which was now soaking wet. I felt that I could hear it squish as I moved one leg against the other trying to get stimulation on my clit. I shifted towards him, and placed my right leg in-between his. I rubbed my pussy on his pant covered leg, and continued to allow him to suckle my breasts.

Mike then maneuvered me to the floor. I spread my legs for him, and he knelt between them, never ignoring my breasts. I whispered please, please. I wanted to say please stop, but the words would not come out. Mike simply said he knew.

I then felt his hand under my dress, massaging my inner thigh. I felt his hand move towards my center, and then felt his fingers at my pussy. He rubbed me through my panties, and then slipped his hand underneath them. He also began to pull up my dress and I lifted up so it could slide up, past my ass, and give him total access to me.

I felt his hand run through my hair, and into my slit. I felt him rub up and down, and make contact with my clit. He pushed one, and then two fingers inside me. I grabbed at him and pulled him up to me. I kissed him, and began fumbling with his buckle. Mike sat back and helped me, and undid his buckle and began pushing his pants and boxers down. I tried to help, but he leaned back over me, kissing me again. Somehow, he was able to get his pants fully off of him, and he placed his hard cock against my panty covered wet pussy.

He sat up, and just looked down at me. I was lying on the floor, my breasts out for his view, and his fingers playing in my hole. I looked down and saw his cock. It looked so firm and strong. It was moving with the beats of his heart. It looked beautiful. I reached over to it and took it into my hand. I wiped the pre-cum off the tip with my finger and placed my finger in my mouth. I then lay back down and watched him look at me. With his left hand, he moved my panties to the side, and moved his cock down to touch me.

I had a pang of guilt as I watched him move the panties aside that I had put on for my husband. I wanted my husband to be moving my panties aside like Mike was. I was Jack's. Jack was who my pussy was for. I needed to stop now. But, as I started to open my mouth to speak, I felt him place his cock against my clit. It felt so good and so hard. My thoughts stopped. I stopped thinking rationally, and let myself succumb to passion. I closed my eyes and felt Mike again begin to play with my breasts. I felt his hand at my pussy, and then Mike came up to kiss me. I felt his cock rub against my pussy. I felt it move up and down along the outside of my lips. Then, I felt the head of his cock against my hole. I felt him push just the head inside of me, and I let out a loud moan. There was nothing else that mattered to me at the time. My world revolved around me, Mike, his cock and my pussy.

I felt him enter me further, and push his cock deep inside. Mike then pulled his cock out, and began to fuck me. He buried himself into me, and I took him. He pulled back out and did it again. It felt wonderful, and I was on the way to my orgasm. I lifted my legs around him to try to pull him deeper into me. We were both close, and Mike started speeding up. I could feel my orgasm rising, as if it was coming through my whole being. I saw in Mike's face that he was close as well, and I reached around and grabbed his ass so that I could pull as much of him into me as I could. As the waves of orgasm washed over me, I felt my hands run up his back, and around his neck. I came hard, and it felt as if my whole body was spasiming. I felt Mike stiffen, and felt his cock grow bigger, and then I felt him cum inside me. I felt his semen splash my insides with warmth, and then succumbed to another orgasm.

I kissed him, and felt him slip out of me. I felt him rubbing his soft cock against my pussy, and felt his cum starting to leak out of me.

After coming down, with Mike still on top of me, I lightly kissed him, and he rolled off of me. As I lay there, out of breath, I noticed that the door was open. I rolled to Mike and jabbed at his chest with my hand, gave him a light kiss and while twirling the hairs on his chest, asked him why he had kept the door open. Was he trying to put on a show I joked? Mike's face went white, and he immediately sat up. It was then that I knew. I felt it deep inside. I knew that someone else had opened the door while we were in the room. I knew it was Jack. I don't know how, but I knew it, and I started to shiver, and I sat up, into a ball with my hands around my legs and head on my knees. I looked down between my knees and saw my panties still shifted to the side, and Mike's cum smeared around my pussy on and my hair down there. I started to cry, and felt as if my world had ended. I had given what was Jack's to someone else.

Mike put his arms around me and told me that everything would be alright. I didn't believe him. I told him I knew Jack had come into the room. Mike told me that if it would have been Jack, or if Jack would have seen them, he would have turned the lights on or said something. I know it was wishful thinking, but I started to hope. After several minutes, we both got up in silence. I moved my panties back in place, and feeling Mike's cum made me start crying again. Mike again held me, until I stopped, and then I pulled my bra and dress back up. Mike pulled his clothes back on, and we walked out of the Theater Room.

It was quiet in the house, and as we walked down the stairs, Mike leading the way, I could see the den was empty. Bill and Marie were no longer sitting on the couch. We walked through the den, through the dinning room, and into the kitchen. Nobody was around. Mike immediately ran through the house, and came back with the news that nobody was there. He looked outside, and saw Marie's car was gone. My knees buckled, and I started to cry again.

I told Mike I had to get home. I ran to the front door and Mike followed. He told me he was sorry, that he did not intend this to happen. I didn't answer; I just wanted to get to Jack. I ran home, and stood outside my house. The house was dark. I started crying again. How could I have done this? I had no answers for myself. I pulled myself together, and walked up to the front door. I opened the door, and stepped inside. I saw Jack sitting on the couch in the dark, and, I could tell, from the look on his face, what I already knew. He knew, and my world ended.

DS7
DS7
22 Followers