The Theatre Ch. 1

Story Info
Master & slave share an evening.
2.3k words
4.19
22.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began my preparations for the evening several hours in advance. I am a great believer in water keeping away a hangover the next morning, as so drink one glass for every glass of red wine I consume. But the bonus to this philosophy is the obvious production of copious volumes of urine. And so I drank my wine and I drank my water, over the three hours before we left for the theatre.

As the time to leave drew close I rose from my chair by the fireside. I tugged on the bell-pull, summoning Rachelle, my maid and slave. I waited but a moment before she entered the room in response, and I could tell immediately that she was as excited about the forthcoming outing as I was. Her eyes were glittering, her pupils wide and dilated as she came to kneel before me. I gazed down on my slave, my delicate slut, and smiled. I had given her a new outfit for tonight, a black collar several inches wide that attached by a strap of leather, down between the swell of her breasts, to the top of a low cut leather bodice. This bodice she had done up tightly to lift her breasts high, a present offered of her tender flesh for my fingers and my lips and my cock. The skirt for this outfit was of black satin, and it fell from the womanly curve of her hips down the full length of her long, toned legs. Only she and I knew she wore nothing underneath this. As she had moved to kneel down now she had lifted the skirt above her knees and parted her thighs wide, mindful to always allow me access to her sex when in this submissive pose.

"Are you looking forward to out outing tonight, Rachelle?" I enquired of her.

She spoke quietly but distinctly in response, her eyes downcast in her submission. "I am Master. Very much." Her voice was sensual, dulcet in her lust.

"Show me," I demanded.

Rachelle shifted slightly as her left hand rose from her knee to the lower edge of the skirt. She bunched the material up further as she caressed the garment to the top of her thighs, exposing the spread apex of her legs and the soft centre of her body. Her pussy was shaved clean, the promise of future delirious pleasure for my enticed tongue. Her outer lips were split by virtue of her pose, and those exquisite inner petals were unfurling with anticipated pleasure, a soft pink darkening into red as they engorged with excitement. I watched, my breath catching, as Rachelle brought her right hand to this delicate juncture of her body. She trembled slightly as the very tip of her index finger connected with the tender lips of her pussy, the intruding finger forcing the petals apart, swelling to open and accommodate her as she slowly impaled her cunt on the length of her digit. She tarried a long moment, gently rotating her finger inside the depths of her sex to coat it with her delicate nectar, and then she withdrew it. Her finger glistened now with the flow of her excitement, and she brought her hand up to me as an offering.

"Look at me," I said, and as her eyes lifted to mine I parted my lips and accepted her gift, my tongue swirling around her finger to taste the flavour of her desiring cunt.

I released her finger then and bid her rise. It was time to go.

At the theatre we were shown to my private box, high above the crowd in the cheaper seats. Rachelle sat beside me, my only companion in the warm dark confines of the theatre box. My bladder had started to protest its fullness on the trip here, and as we waited for the curtain to rise my cock began to stiffen. A piss-erection, my body's attempt to strengthen its hold against a flooding tide of urine when I refused to allow it relief.

The curtains came up and the play began, and stoically I refused to give in to my need to urinate until I felt I could hold it no longer. I grasped Rachelle's wrist and she answered my summons, leaning toward me to bring her lovely ear to my lips. I whispered my command to her, and was rewarded with her immediate obeisance.

She slipped from her seat and knelt before me, and her hands rose to my belt. I continued to follow the play as she deftly undid my belt and pants. She freed my stiff and throbbing cock, and I felt her soft hand wrap about and enclose my turgid shaft. She murmured her appreciation of my manhood as she bent her head and pressed her soft luscious lips to the head of my cock.

My attention shifted to her as her head bent further and her lips caressed down my shaft and her warm wet mouth accepted me in. With one hand she cupped and held my cum-full testicles, her fingers extending around them and then slowly stroking, gently grazing my scrotum with the sharpness of her fingernails. Her other hand she used in tandem with her sweet mouth, stroking the length of my saliva-wet shaft as she kissed and suckled the head, or else holding me tight about the base of my hardness as her mouth bobbed up and down around my rigid cock.

As she increased her pace and her suction I groaned my appreciation, and as one tantilising fingertip reached backward to stroke the tight wrinkles of my anus I exploded, erupting my cum into her wanting mouth. My fingers were tight through her hair as I held her in position now, the sudden need to pee sweeping over me as my pulsating cock settled. Rachelle aided me by slowly teasing the eye-slit of my member with the tip of her tongue, enhancing the desperate need to void. And just as suddenly as I had cum now I was pissing, the first few drops followed by a rapid rush of fluid. I peed into Rachelle's loving mouth and I felt her mouth and throat working around my cock as she swallowed every amber drop. Her murmurs of appreciation heightened my enjoyment of this moment, knowing that she was completely mine, in love and lust and submission.

When I was done she suckled me clean gently and then did my pants back up. She moved back to her seat and we patiently watched the last hour and a half of the play, although both eager for its conclusion.

We left and made our way then to the Club. This was to be the highlight of our evening, and I was pleased that as we walked there from the theatre my bladder was again signalling its need to empty. When we entered the darkened foyer of the Club I felt Rachelle's hand tighten in mine briefly before she stepped away into the cloak room. She returned to my side a few minutes later, now completely naked and vulnerable for all to see. Slaves were not allowed the privilege of clothing in the Club, always on show for the Masters and Mistresses of the establishment.

After admiring her for a few moments I waved her away. She knew her task, and I moved to my private sitting room to await her successful return. I took the time to indulge myself with a further wine. Some minutes later she knocked gently on the door. I invited her in, and our company came in with her. The slave Rachelle had found was magnificent. Long flowing blonde hair that cascaded to her buttocks, fierce ~~~~~ eyes, succulent lips. Her breasts were pert and upturning, the nipples a dusky pink and erect. Her belly was toned, and the natural contours of her abdomen drew my sight down to her mons. The sparsest growth of golden pubic hair above the pouting groove of her pussy. That she was enjoying the prospect of the next hour or so with us was evident by the slightly inflammed state of her inner labia. The softest pair of lips, hanging heavy with swelling dew, ripe for the kissing.

Rachelle made the introductions as both girls kneeled before me. That done I wasted no further time on idle talk. I commanded Rachelle to position Lara as I wanted her, and watched as she brought our new friend to one of the high-backed cushioned seats. Lara was made to kneel on the seat, facing the backrest, her breasts rubbing against the material of the back of the chair. Her buttocks were thrust back towards us, her pouting sex and her tight asshole on display in the most vulgar and delicious way.

I instructed Rachelle to make Lara ready, and she smiled as she willingly complied. She positioned herself behind Lara, kneeling on the ground behind this blonde goddess, and gazed for a moment at the open, wanting apex of this woman. She moved her face closer to Lara's spread perineum, and her tongue extended to flicker oh-so-softly between the protruding inner lips of Lara's cunt. A perceptible shudder ran through Lara's body, and Rachelle began to tenderly lick and lap more earnestly against her partner's pussy. The tip of her tongue would briefly swirl over Lara's clitoris, before returning to press inward at her introitus, a tongue attempting to fuck its way into the hot bitter-sweet flood of Lara's flowing cunt. When Lara was saturated Rachelle shaped her tongue into a broad blade and lapped as much juice as she could onto it. Without further ado she raised her mouth another inch or two and used her tongue to smear Lara's own nectar wetly against the tight bud of her anus. Lara reflexively jumped, arching forward in surprise. But immediately she relaxed, and pressed her butt back into Rachelle's face, inviting further oral loving of her puckered asshole. Rachelle complied, her tongue gently swirling and stroking over the small ridges of this delectable orifice. And as Lara truly began to relax, I watched as Rachelle began to firm her tongue and wriggle it hard against the hole, forcing the very tip of her tongue inside this girl's rectum. The hole widened, begging deeper exploration, and Rachelle wriggled and squirmed her tongue deeper until she was truly licking the inside of Lara's butthole. Lara was beside herself in lust, and her cunt was dribbling pussy-juice down her legs and over Rachelle's chin and cheeks.

When I saw that Rachelle's preparation of Lara was almost complete I knelt behind Rachelle and positioned my swollen cock-head between the pouting lips of her pussy. She was slick with her own excitement as I grasped her hips and pistoned forward, impaling her suddenly and completely on my shaft. She gasped against Lara's anus as I thrust several more times, lubricating my dick in her balmy cunt.

When I withdrew Rachelle removed her mouth from Lara's butt and moved to one side. Lara maintained her beautiful pose, head bowed, back arched, buttocks thrust back toward me. And the picture was now complete with her dripping sex and her tongue-fucked and open asshole direct to my view. My moistened cock was throbbing now, and I stepped in behind Lara and nudged the turgid head against her open asshole. With a constant and forceful pressure I eased my length slowly past the still-tight sphincter of her anus and into the depths of her rectum. Lara knew what she was doing and I immediately felt her strengthen her ring around the base of my cock, squeezing my shaft in rhythmic waves of anal grip. As she varied the pressure I began to move inside her, withdrawing until only my cock head remained inside, being gripped and released by her sphincter. And then forward again, deep into the wet heat of her asshole. We set up a tempo of fucking as Rachelle knelt down behind me and began to assist. Her hand came up to cup my balls, and her pussy-wet thumb began to press against my own anal ring. I knew that her fingers were being pointed straight forward, aiming for Lara's neglected cunt, and I heard Lara gasp as Rachelle's fingers penetrated into her pussy on my next thrust forward. Rachelle's thumb insinuated more firmly against my sphincter, until she pierced through and in to my rectum. It was the final straw for my building orgasm when she found my prostate with the ball of her thumb, and I erupted my cum deep into Lara's ass. My throbbing cock and Rachelle's masturbating fingers triggered Lara's own orgasm, and I groaned in delight as the waves of her cumming caused her anal sphincter to tightly grasp and ungrasp my dick in swift succession.

Lara slumped forward in the afterglow of her release, and I could feel myself softening as my need to pee returned. Holding Lara's hips now I willed myself to relax through the divine tension of my recent orgasm. And as I relaxed I began to pee. Lara felt my cock stirring inside her, and the building pressure in her rectum as I filled her with my desperate piss, a piss-enema to mix with my sperm and Rachelle's saliva and Lara's pussy nectar. Her lustful cries were luscious in my ears.

When I was finished I extracted myself from her anus, and moved to sit back down. I watched Lara's anus tighten down partly, but the hole remained dilated by the force of our fucking. Rachelle came and kneeled before me and proceeded to clean my cock, ever-so-gently licking and suckling my cock of all fluids and tastes. And when she was done, I bid her clean up Lara and return her to her Master.

And when Rachelle came back...

to be continued...