The Therapist

Story Info
A couple needs help with their sex life!
3k words
4.02
11.5k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm is in the bedroom with his girlfriend. He's lying in the bed with her watching her sleep. His cock is hard as a rock. The scent of her pussy rests on his lips. He's sexually frustrated! He doesn't want to stroke his cock. Why should he? His girlfriend is lying next to him, but she's knock out. This is not the first time this happened to him. As a matter of fact, this has been happening for a couple of months. He would eat her pussy like it was his last meal, she cums squirting in his face and then she turns over and falls asleep. He doesn't understand what happen to his girlfriend. What happen to their sex life? He always pleasing her, but when it's his turn nothing.

Maybe it's because they been together for seven years, he thinks. That can't be true because his parents have been together for over fifty years and they're sex life is like a newlywed. Okay, him thinking about his parents having sex soften his cock. He gets out the bed angrily and walks to the bathroom. He stares at himself in the mirror.

"What's wrong with me? Why doesn't she want me like she used to? Is it my body?" he questions himself.

He takes a couple of steps back and stares at his physique. He works out four times a week for two hours. That can't be it unless unfit men is what she wants.

"Maybe, it's your cock?" he questions that.

He looks down at it. Even with it being semi hard, he's big. He has a long and thick cock.

"There's a chance you could be hurting her with that big cock," he says then starts chuckling.

"She wouldn't stay with me this long if that's the case."

He shakes his head feeling like an idiot for talking to himself. He leaves the bathroom and gets back in bed. He grabs his phone off the nightstand and starts searching for a therapist. He doesn't want to cheat on her, but he's fucking horny! His friend is the one that suggests he finds a therapist since he's too weak to cheat on his girl. As he searches a list of doctors, one name hits him. He sits up.

"Dr. Bliss huh? I like the name," he whispers as he read the reviews.

Majority of the reviews give the doctor high praises. He makes an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon. Then he sends his girl a text stating this. He places his phone back on the nightstand and lies down. He hopes the doctor can help him. Having blue balls isn't fun.

The morning of the appointment, Malcolm is awoken by a punch in the arm. He sits up and rubs his arm.

"What the hell was that for?" he asks.

She waves her phone in his face with the text he sent her.

"Why are we going to a therapist Malcolm? There's nothing wrong with our relationship," she says sounding aggravated.

"There's a lot wrong with our relationship. We don't have sex. We haven't in months," he says.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Our sex life is great," she sits next to him and tries to cuddle, but he moves away.

"If you're talking about me eating your pussy making you feel good and then you fall asleep leaving me horny, that's not a great sex life."

She rolls her eyes.

"Fine then! We'll go see the therapist," she says as she heads to the bathroom.

The door slams and he hears the lock. He sighs.

"Well so much for trying to have sex in the shower," he says.

He climbs back in his bed, grabs his phone, goes online to watch videos and jerks his cock.

Malcolm and Shanice are sitting in a quiet room with the receptionist waiting for the therapist.

"I just don't understand why we need a sex therapist," Shanice whispers.

Malcolm rolls his eyes.

"Because I'm tiring of constantly being horny while you sleeping sexually satisfied," he whispers.

She folds her arms and begins to pout. The phone on the receptionist's desk rings. She answers it. With a few nods, she hangs up.

"Dr. Bliss will see you now," the receptionist announces.

Malcolm and Shanice gets up and go through the door to the office. The office has a calming vibe. The lights are dim in the colors of soft white and blue along with aromatherapy candles. There are two sofas against the walls of the office. A large oak desk in the corner by large windows. Malcolm feel calm and relax. Shanice on the other hand, isn't. She doesn't like this at all.

"What kind of therapy is this? Looks like a massage room with the happy ending treatment," she complains.

"There's nothing wrong with having a happy ending," a woman's voice says.

They turn around and see a thick woman standing behind them. Shanice immediately grabs Malcolm's hand into hers.

"Good afternoon, I'm Dr. Bliss. You must be Malcolm and Shanice," she says soothingly.

Oh my God, Malcolm thinks as his cock grows in his pants. He wants her badly. Don't get him wrong, he seen plenty of women he wanted, but the doctor is incredibly sexy. Her aura exudes of sexiness. Her beautiful dark brown skin and full kissable lips with seductive cat like eyes. Damn, she smells wonderful too. And lest not forget her curvy body. Her wide hips, small waist, thick legs and huge breasts would make a man fall to his knees and just suck on her pussy for hours. For a second, he forgets why he's there until his girl pinches him. He snatches his hand away from her.

"Uhh, yes good afternoon doctor. I really like what you did with your office," he says.

His face blushes with embarrassment. She smiles. Shanice is getting jealous.

"Please choose a sofa and we can begin," the doctor says calmly.

Malcolm's mind begins to wonder. Is she a screamer? He would make her scream at the top of her lungs if he has a chance. His thoughts are interrupted by his arm is being forcibly tug as Shanice pulls him to a sofa. Once they were comfortable, the doctor went to grab her chair behind the desk. Malcolm watches her every move. Her wide hips sway and the jiggle in her ass causes his cock to jump. He has to readjust his pants so Shanice wouldn't see it. Shanice stares at him with annoyance.

"What?" he questions.

"You better watch yourself," she says as she rolls her eyes and folds her arms.

Dr. Bliss rolls her chair over to them and sits down crossing her thick legs. Her skirt becomes tighter from this movement. She places her notepad on her lap and hold the pen in her hand as she's ready to begin. For an hour and a half, the doctor tries different ways to help Shanice and Malcolm get the sex life back on track. However, Shanice isn't cooperating. She thinks nothing is wrong with their relationship. Every time she doesn't cooperate, Malcolm becomes angrier. He feels bad for Dr. Bliss. This beautiful doctor is going out of her way to help and his girlfriend doesn't care. He realizes now that he doesn't want her anymore. Dr. Bliss is the woman he needs in his life. He prays she wants the same.

Dr. Bliss becomes frustrated with Shanice. This is a rare case for the doctor because of the atmosphere she created. No matter what the doctor suggests, whether it's holding him at night and talk, to extending foreplay, Shanice doesn't want to try them. She feels bad for Malcolm. This handsome man is willing to work on his relationship, but his girl doesn't. He could had cheated on her, but he doesn't. Damn, she wishes she had a man like him. She wants him badly. Sometimes she had to catch herself from staring at him. She wants to do all the things she suggests to Shanice to do to him. There have been a few times she caught him staring at her. There's so much desire coming from both of them, her pussy throbs.

"You know what Dr. Bliss; we don't need to see you anymore. I know what I need to do for my man. Thank you for your so-call help," Shanice says as she grabs Malcolm's hand.

He's hesitant as he doesn't want to leave, but Shanice pulls him tighter as they leave the doctor's office. Dr. Bliss stands there wondering if it's the last time she'll see him again.

The day becomes night as Dr. Bliss sits at her desk finishing the paper work when someone knocks on her door. She puts her pen down and stares at it.

"Come in," she calls.

Malcolm enters her office.

"Hello Malcolm, why are you back? I thought you and your girl decided you didn't need to see me anymore," she mentions.

He doesn't say anything until after he locks her door. The sound of the click of the lock causes her heart to beat a little faster. Is he about to say what I think he's about to say, she thinks?

"That was her decision. My decision is that I want you. I can't be with her anymore. I ended our relationship. She doesn't appreciate me. I know you do and I want to show you how much I appreciate you by making love to you," he confesses.

She squirms in her seat. Her pussy is screaming yes, but she's trying to remain calm. She wants him too. There's something about him that she likes so much. There's a strong connection between them. It helps that he's tall, dark and handsome. He's also caring and he loves to please as well as to be please. She stands to her feet and moves from her desk. His walk is purposeful as he moves towards her. It feels like everything is moving in slow motion. He finally reaches her and he pulls her to him. He encircles his arms around her waist and kisses her lips softly at first. Her lips are soft like a pillow. He kisses her again. This time adding a little more pressure to it. She leans into the kiss as she slips her tongue pass his lips in search of his tongue. He moans deeply as he tightens his arms around her.

She breaks the kiss and stares into his eyes.

"Are you sure about this? I'm not a one-night stand kind of woman," she tells him.

He smiles and kisses her again.

"That's great because I'm not a one-night stand kind of guy."

She takes a step back, hops up and sits on her desk. She opens her legs wide and pulls him towards her. He already feels the heat of her inner thighs. Damn, he thinks. He wants to touch her all over, but he doesn't know where to start first. She grabs his hands and place them on her neck. He squeezes gently. She scoots her ass closer to desk's edge as she wraps her legs around his waist. The heels of her shoes pressing on the back of his thighs.

"You are so incredible. Thank you for trying your best to help my now ex girl and I," he says his voice above a whisper.

"That's what I'm here for. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you and her. I want you to know this, I'm going to make sure you're satisfy," she says as she pulls him in for a kiss.

He holds her face in his hands.

"I know you are. And just to let you know, I'm going to make you scream tonight," he states boldly.

Goosebumps rise on her skin as she shudders. He removes his hands from her face and pull her arms around him. He reaches behind her and grabs her ass.

"Hold tight, I want to see something," he whispers in her ear.

She does as she told. He slides his hands under her ass right on the back of her thighs and lifts her up holding her. Her arms tighten around him as well as her legs as he carries her to the sofa. When he reaches it, he turns around and slowly backs up until his legs touch it. She unwraps her legs as he sits down.

"I never had a man carry me before. You scared the crap out of me, but damn I'm turn on right now," she says.

He starts laughing.

"I'd fantasize about carrying a big woman for a long time. I'm glad you let me. Now I know I can have you up against the wall making you take every inch of me," he says.

She leans in and kisses him passionately feeding him her tongue. He closes his eyes as he sucks on her tongue. She starts unbuttoning his shirt without breaking the kiss. His shirt falls open and now she can caress his muscular chest. Her nails dig into his flesh as he moans in her mouth. His cock grows hard in his pants. He reaches up and pulls her shirt until it goes up over her head. She moves off his lap by sliding down until her knees touch the floor. She tackles his jeans. Unbuckling the belt and button at the same time. He helps her removes his jeans as he slips his hands inside pushing them down pass his narrow hips and muscular thighs.

She just sits and stares at his bulge. Licking her lips, she reaches inside his boxer briefs and pulls them down. His cock stands straight hard as a rock. Her body temperature shoots several degrees as her mind runs wild with thoughts.

"Wow, you are impressive," she says as she feels a fresh amount of juices coating her panties.

He moves off the sofa to sit on the floor with her. He places his right hand on the back of her head and pulls her in for a kiss. His free hand caresses her left breast. Her nipple hardens quickly as she moans softly. She melts into the kiss as he slides his tongue inside searching for hers. She begins stroking his cock and immediately he leaks on her hand.

"Oh damn baby, you have me leaking already," he tells her as he breaks the kiss.

She lifts her hand to her lips and licks the precum off. He bites his bottom lip as he stares at this beauty. She lowers her head until her face is over his cock. She positions her body in the doggy position with her ass high in the air, her back arch deeply and her hands cupping his balls. He holds his breath waiting to feel her mouth. She takes her tongue and runs it from his balls to the tip. She kisses the head before putting him in her mouth slowly. Inch by inch she lowers her head more and more. He places his hands on the floor at his side. He wants to grab her head and force her head down, but he loves the feel of her mouth slowly engulfing him. When the head of his cock touches her throat, his head falls back as his eyes roll to the back of his head. He's fully in her mouth now. The heat, wetness and the way her throat squeezes him lightly is driving him crazy, but she didn't do anything yet. She just has him in her mouth.

She stares up at him, smile and gives him a wink right before her head begins to bob up and down. From fast to hard, from slow to deep. She alternates her oral skills which has Malcolm grabbing and clawing her shoulders and upper back while moaning loudly. It's been so long since a woman please him orally and right now, he's on cloud nine. He's feeling his orgasm building quickly. He pulls away from her holding his cock tightly desperately stopping his orgasm from happening. He grabs her wrists and pulls her on him. He pulls her arms around his neck as he grabs each leg and places them around his waist. He reaches between their bodies as he moves her panties to the side and enters her. She gasps loudly as the girth of his cock stretches her pussy open.

"Fuck," she cries out.

Her arms are around him tightly as well as her legs. He kisses her with everything he got as he rocks his hips upwards. His cock purposely stroking against her g spot. She cries out in pleasure.

"Malcolm," she whispers.

Damn, how he loves to hear her call out his name. He grabs her ass and starts thrusting his hips harder and faster against hers. She's moaning, squealing and once in a while screams in pleasure. Her pussy is wet and tight. He stares down as his cock turns white due to her creaming on his cock. What a beautiful sight? He thinks. She leans in and kisses him hard. Her body shaking uncontrollably. She nearing her orgasm and he feels it. His orgasm is building in the same heighten intensity as hers.

"I'm going to cum soon. Should I pull out?" He asks.

"No, I want you to cum inside me, please," she hollers as her body succumbs to her orgasm.

The way her pussy throbs and clamps down on him is more than enough to send him over the edge and release thick long overdue load of cum inside her. His moaning and the way he holds her ass tightly turns the doctor on greatly. They stay in the position holding each other catching their breaths.

"Thank you doctor," he says once he catches his breath.

"My name is Yolanda just in case you want to know," she says.

He stares at her and kisses her lips.

"It's a great pleasure to meet you Yolanda," he says while his cock stills throbbing inside her.

"The pleasure is all mines and yours Malcolm," she responds laughing.

"Will I see you again?" she asks.

"Oh, I'm planning to visit you as much as you'll have me," he answers.

She hugs him tightly.

"Wonderful," she says.