The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that she had called just as I was about to insert my organ into a beautiful, male ass and she asked if she could please come over and watch us since that was a terrific turn on for her. I asked Brad if he would mind a beautiful woman coming over to watch us and he agreed providing she could make it quickly since he didn't have much time today. I told her to come right over since I don't know how long I can hold out and she promised she would be right over. I lay down alongside Brad and took his beautiful erection in my hand as I told him all about my therapist. As I was telling him about how I met Dianne, the bell rang and I told the doorman to send her right up. We were playing with each other's erections when the doorbell rang. I called out that the door was open and that she should come right in. When I heard her enter, I told her to lock the door behind her and join us in the bedroom.

When she walked into the room, I was immediately captivated by her beauty. She looked even more beautiful than I remembered and Brad caught his breath sharply and his eyes roamed over every part of her. Dianne stood there a moment taking in the scene as her eyes roved from Brad to me and she licked her lips as she started peeling off her clothing. As she revealed more and more of her body, both Brad and I praised her body and when she was naked, I asked her to lie down between us as such great beauty deserves to be worshipped. She thanked me for the compliment but said that she had disturbed us when she called a short while ago and reminded me that she had come over to watch what we were doing. She told me that I had told her on the phone that I was just about to insert my penis into Brad's anus and that's what she came over to watch so we should please just go ahead and forget she's there.

I told her that it would be very difficult for us to forget that she's there but we'll try and with that I asked Brad to assume the position and got up behind him and rubbed my erection up and down his ass crack lubricating him with my precum. I fit the crown to his opening and pushed the head inside up to the deep ridge around my cockhead and moved it back and forth until my organ was sliding smoothly in his ass. I grasped him by the hips and started long, smooth strokes in and out of his asshole so that one minute my cock was buried all the way to my pubic hairs and the next, only the very tip of the head was inside. I looked over at Dianne who was sitting back against the headboard with her legs splayed wide playing with her pussy with one hand and pinching her erect nipples with the other while her eyes were fastened on my erection sliding in and out of Brad's beautiful ass.

She was making comments about how beautiful it was to watch us fuck and I told her that it would be even better if she fed Brad her cunt to suck while she watched so she moved over and lay down in front of him and spread her legs wide. Brad moaned as he went down on her and began worshipping her crotch with his tongue and lips while I lost myself in the pleasures his ass was giving me. Dianne was keeping up a constant stream of sexy observations as she described the wonderful sensations coursing through her body from the combination of Brad's expert tongue and my cock moving in and out of his ass.

I told Brad that it was too bad Tina wasn't here as she would love to be sucking his cock right now and he lifted his head from Dianne's wet cunt and agreed that it would be really great. Dianne asked when Tina was coming home as she could sure use her pussy to suck on right now and I told her that Tina wouldn't be home until about 6 o'clock and then told her that I think I'm about to fill his ass with cum. Dianne asked me to look into her eyes when I cum and I locked eyes with her as my organ swelled and began spurting ropes of hot cum deep in Brad's sexy ass. Dianne's eyes glazed over as she went into orgasm also and fed Brad her juices.

Brad had been pulling his cock as he sucked her but hadn't cum yet so when he rolled over on his back, his erection stood straight up and Dianne suggested that it was his turn to fuck me while I sucked her and she watched again. She said that, if she hadn't called, we'd be fucking each other so we should just go ahead and continue. I had been stroking his organ as she talked and it was leaking gobs of precum so I quickly dipped my head and lifted off a big drop that was welling up from his slit and licked my lips from the delicious nectar. I told Dianne to try some as it was a delicious treat which I always looked forward to and she licked off another big drop and agreed with me that it was very delicious. After we had our fill of his pre-coital juices, I got on my hands and knees and presented my ass to him.

He came up behind me and Dianne got my anus wet with his precum as she fit his penis to my opening and told him to push it in. I felt his thickness spread my anus and then his crown popped inside and he moved it around until it was sliding smoothly back and forth. I loved the feeling of his hot meat inside my ass and then Dianne sat down in front of me and offered me her delicious crotch to suck while she watched and commented on how sexy we looked. I was in another world as Brad's cock filled my ass while Dianne's cunt was in my mouth. I looked up at her as I teased her clitoris with my tongue and her eyes were fastened on Brad as he fucked me.

Brad's penis was sliding smoothly in and out of my asshole and felt wonderful. Then he reached down and grasped my cock in his hand and started stroking it as he fucked me. I was in heaven with that gorgeous piece of manhood filling my hole as I sucked Dianne's delicious pussy and I gave myself up to the fabulous sensations I was experiencing. After some time, I heard Brad cry out that he was about to cum and felt his organ swell in my asshole as it began pumping ropes of cum deep inside me. While he was cumming, my orgasm hit and my penis started shooting my cum juices all over the bed and Dianne pushed her cunt into my face and started shuddering and shaking in orgasm as she wet my face with her juices also.

Brad slowly withdrew his organ from my ass, which felt empty without that gorgeous meat inside, and I lifted my head from Dianne's sweet crotch and found her smiling down at me in contentment. We rested a few minutes and Brad got dressed and headed back to his office as Dianne dressed and left also since she had a appointment with a patient. I went back to work at my desk and got so involved in what I was doing the next thing I knew Tina was home from work and I told her the events of the afternoon with both Brad and Dianne. She pouted and said that I should have called her as she would have tried to come home for an hour or so to join us. I told her that, if it ever happened again, I would. When we got into bed later that night, Tina had me describe in detail the events of my afternoon session with Dianne and Brad. Naturally, we both got horny as I described the scene and wound up slow fucking as I continued telling her all about it.

She interrupted me occasionally to ask how Dianne was reacting to our sucking and fucking each other while she watched us and, by the time I finished relating everything, both of us had a beautiful orgasm and went to sleep with my cock still buried inside her as I thought about how nice things turned out because I went to see a therapist. I haven't had a recurrence of those depressed feelings since I started seeing Dianne so it looks like she turned out to be a very good therapist who would be providing much needed therapy for some time to come. And the best part is that it wasn't going to cost $150 a session...

12