The Therapist

Story Info
A therapist in Barbados helps couples and singles.
3k words
3.65
15.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been dubbed "The Sex Doctor" on the island of Barbados. Helping married, single and dating couples find new adventures daily. Living on the island has had its perks; lots of kinky sex, a large payroll, beautiful scenery. The summer season is currently underway which brings plenty of tourists many of whom will come to visit me. Despite the set of rules that must be abided by before I will see a client; they must sign an NDA, STD screenings and must agree to follow my direction while on the island it's likely the therapy won't work if they don't. It was one of those warm sunny days where I met my first couple of the season; the Peterson's. I could tell by speaking to them prior to their arrival on the island the husband would likely be a handful and hard to deal with from the start.

Lillian was a gorgeous tall, red haired-blue eyed beauty with the curves in all the right places; cliché sounding I know but this woman was making me jealous with her just sitting in my private office. Her husband Mitch was they typical middle aged businessman, probably spent too much time at work and not enough at home between his wife's which probably has something to do with why they are here to begin with.

"So what bring you to my office today?" I asked.

"Lady Morghana, my husband and I have been together for five years. But lately the passion is gone, when he's not at work he is either at the bar or out golfing with his buddies. We haven't had a date in..."

"I'm always at work and I deserve to go for a drink after a hard day." he rudely interrupted.

"There will be none of that, there is neutral ground here you don't interrupt her, she won't interrupt you. Let her speak." his mouth snapped shut.

"There are nights where I just don't even know anymore, I feel like sex is just something we do to pass the time by when we get bored and I just give it to him despite him making no effort to get it." she stated

"Men have needs, I married you and provide for you I should get sex when I want it." he responded.

I already in the back of my mind knew how I was going to deal with this. I've had assholes like him before with no regard for his spouse and my therapy usually works.

"So what can we do, will you help us?" she asked, I could see the need in her eyes.

"The first thing we need to do is show and remind your husband as to why he married you in the first place. When is the last time you two made love?" I asked.

"Next week will be two months." he stated.

"Well lets get your wife out of these clothes."

She was wearing a seer tank top with dark yoga pants, I could see her husband stir a little out of the corner of my eye as I peeled them off to reveal her pink bra and panties.

"When is the last time you really looked at your wife, take a good look at her there are men all over this island that would take her in a heartbeat. One of the first things I have to teach most husbands is how to respect their wives needs more, and there is a way to do that and also make both of you happy and more connected. Lillian please disrobe your husband."

She quickly removed his shirt...

"This isn't high school on prom night, take your time and enjoy his body."

She kissed him on the lips and down his neck and chest as he let out a soft moan, she was gently rubbing his inner thighs. I at this point had retrieved a blindfold and handed it to her

"Now, since you haven't been valuing your wife lately this is what you must endure to appreciate her beauty more. Lillian please place the blindfold over his eyes."

As she did, I tied his hands to the loops in the couch.

"Since you also haven't been valuing her body you must not touch her until I command or she lets you, Lillian please remove his pants as we need him naked for the next part."

As she did he twitched a little in his restrained state. I pulled out a black bag and revealed a Cb6000 chastity device to Lillian, the look on her face told me exactly what it was. I motioned for Lillian to put it on her husband as she did I could tell he had no idea.

"What is going on down there?" he asked as Lillian fasted the lock to the device and clicked it shut. I removed the blind fold to show Mitch.

"Now you see Mitch since you aren't willingly making love to your wife she now literally holds the key to decide when you get to. From now on you're going to have to earn it and we're going to start fresh right now with both of you wipe all previous arguments from your memory, clean slate from now on understood?" They both nodded in agreement.

"Good, now Lillian you have an amazing body. You clearly take care of yourself we're going to play a little game called How Hard Can't He Get I want you to give your husband a lap dance remind him of how great your body is and how he cannot currently do anything about it."

Lillian straddled her husband, brushing her pale tits against his muscular chest sinking down to the floor and back up again, grinding her ass into his caged cock, she peeled her bra and panties off she positioned herself with her pussy right in his face and blew hot air on his caged cock, beads of sweat dripped down his chest, he was clearly trying to break loose from the grip of his prison to put his hands all over his wife, life an animal in heat. I retrieved a long chain with a key and placed it around her neck the key falling perfectly into her cleavage.

"You're responding quite well Mitch, ten minutes ago I thought you might be the most difficult client I've had. Clearly he loves you to allow this without a fight Lillian but Mitch this next part is going to be about your wife, see that key between her breasts? It's the key to your freedom think of her pleasure every time you see it, I promise you others on the island will know what it means when they see it, and she is to wear it at all times." I said as I untied his hands and led them to the bed in my office.

"Lay your wife down on the bed, Mitch and admire her beauty, when is the last time he had his head between your legs Lillian?"

"Never." she responded.

I couldn't help but look at him with a bit of disgust, and her with pity what kind of man doesn't serve his wife?

"Before we really begin there is another game we are going to play, called How Many More"." I pulled out three dice and rolled hitting 2 3's and a four.

"That's ten, ten orgasms you must give your wife before she will even think of unlocking you. The orgasms I'm about to give her don't count." I could see her knees tighten at this statement.

"Mitch I want you to kiss your wifes chest and neck, kiss them like you'll never kiss them again."

For what it's worth he looked like an A+ in that department, I had positioned myself between her milky thighs and could see how soaked she was just from the attention to her tits. The difference in our skin tones seemed to be making him stir in his cage, I could see him leaking already.

"Well, this appears to be one of those times were I might have to get personally involved, you don't want your first time being bad."

"You see Mitch every woman is different, it's clear your wife loves the attention to her breast but it's also clear she has no idea what she's about to experience."

I slowly slid two fingers in and found her G spot, she orgasmed almost instantly and I've barely touched her.

"Oh, I came so fast I'm sorry". she stated. "Don't be sorry this is what you need, watch me Mitch play with her breasts and watch how to eat your wifes pussy, you're going to be doing a lot of it know that you're caged."

I slowly licked up and down her lips, darting my tongue in and out of her pussy. She tasted sweet like honey, I found her clit and lightly sucked sending another orgasm through her body, still rubbing her G spot. Her thighs pulsated with the effects of another orgasm.

"Oh my god, that feels so good...please don't stop" she screamed. I was fucking her hard with my fingers, sending shivers down her body with each thrust, it was almost as if she hadn't been touched let alone fucked in years.

"Now Mitch, now comes the part I want you to pay very close attention to, Lillian other than your husband how many men have been inside you?"

"None." she stated.

"What about sex toys?" I asked.

"None." she said.

"Well that's about to change, Mitch if you want out of that cage you're going to have to earn it." I said as I walked to my cabinet and pulled out a new black 10 inch dildo that dwarfed his dick in length and girth.

"That thing is huge it'll never fit!" she screamed. "

"Oh yes it will." I stated as I sat back down to her in the bed and handed it to her, she tested its weight and turned on the vibrator and put it on her erect nipples.

"Now Mitch, get between your wife's legs and show her how much you admire her."

He didn't have to be told twice, he ravished her pussy with his mouth and tongue, following my methods exactly with fingering her soaking wet pussy, by how hard she was holding the dildo and biting her bottom lip I could tell she was cumming, and I counted with each orgasm up to four.

"Now, Mitch since the only thing she's ever had inside her pussy is your cock you should be the one to introduce this to her." She handed him the large toy and put her legs back leaving her pussy inviting to the toy.

"You are going to see what it would be like if a thick dick like this was fucking her while you watched, maybe this will help you admire her even more since your cock is locked maybe if you're lucky she'll let you feel how much bigger this toy is than you and how stretched her pussy is going to be in comparison after you use it on her.

Please begin." He carefully and slow put the head at her entrance...

"Careful honey, it's really, really big."

He slowly started inserting the toy in inch by inch, her cream was all over the black shaft the difference in complexion of her shaved white pussy and the black toy buried in her to the hilt was making my pussy wet and his cock strain against the cage, she had three orgasms at this point and was nearly out of breath.

"I think he's liking seeing your pussy get stuffed by something other than his cock Lillian look at how he's leaking from his cage."

"Fuck me with that big black toy my pussy is used to it, pound it in me hard in places your cock can't reach make me cum!" she screamed.

He was plowing her pussy with the toy, sending orgasm after orgasm through her body, her pale skin was turning a shade of red.

"Now Mitch, I want you to flip your wife over and put her ass in the air." As he does this I ask,

"Lillian, have you ever tasted black pussy before"?

"No." she stated out of breath.

"Well you're going to, I want you to lick my pussy while your hubby services you from behind with your new toy, Mitch I want you to fuck your wife with that toy as you would if were your own cock you still have about four orgasms to go."

Lillian's bright red lips met my dark skin, she kissed my thighs and around my lips before she kissed my clit and lightly started sucking on it. She let out a loud gasp as Mitch entered her from behind with the toy, I could hear the lock to his locked cocked smacking against the plastic with each thrust.

"Oh my god it's in my so deep, I'm cumming again!" she screamed and sucked on my clit fingering my pussy with all her strength she had left in her spent body.

"You like having your hubby's dick locked don't you?" I asked.

"Yes! she screamed, his cock has never stretched me like this maybe I should keep it caged!" she roared over another orgasm.

"Now Mitch, slowly take the toy out after how hard she was just reamed with that massive toy her pussy is sure to be sore and you have two orgasms left get underneath your wife and let her sit on your face lick her sore pussy good and maybe you'll be rewarded."

He positioned himself under her and she fell onto his body, they key to his freedom falling between his legs, he was sucking on her clit and slowly massaging her G spot she gushed with another orgasm and another and collapsed on his body one final time.

"Well Mitch you hit ten, how do you feel watching that toy make your wife feel so good?" I asked.

"I've never wanted to fuck her so bad in my life." he said.

"Well Lillian, it's up to you, after all you are his key holder now."

Lillian teased Mitch with the key, putting it in the lock and taking it out and putting it back in.

"I don't know, my pussy is pretty sore after the pounding it just took, maybe I'll let him out just to get some fresh air."

"I have a better idea." I said as I tied Mitch to the bed.

"Have you ever heard of a ruined orgasm?"

"No, but it sounds like fun let's try it."

Lillian slowly removed Mitch's cock from its prison and it instantly sprang to life. He wasn't badly equipped but he was no match for the toy, and some of the other clients I've seen here on the island for that matter.

"Before you do anything, I want you to give him a few light strokes to show him that the toy owns your pussy now."

She moved to place his cock in her pussy and I stopped her.

"Not like that"." I pulled out a condom from the desk drawer.

"We've never used condoms"!" she exclaimed. "From now on, the only access to your pussy he will get is if his cock is covered, he must earn bare access to your pussy." I said

I slowly slid the condom over his pulsating cock and gave him a few hard tugs to show him who's in charge. I guided him into Lillian's used pussy.

"Now Lillian, show your husband what a well fucked pussy feels like, not too much though we don't want him to cum."

She bucked her hips over his cock, grinding her pussy hard into it, the passion in his eyes was beyond word this was the look of a man who wanted his wife.

"I can barely feel him at all, that toy stretched me too good." she stated.

"Well this is about your pleasure, if you're not getting any from this you are to stop. I want you to take your husband's cock in your hand and stroke him bring him to the point of cumming and let go."

She removed the condom and began pumping his cock in her hand, licking the shaft up to the head the wet sound of his cock in her hand was almost too much for him I could tell he was close faster and faster she stroked his cock...

"STOP." I stated, he was bucking his hips at the air trying to pump his orgasm out, a layer of cum started dribbling from his cock.

"Good, now start stroking again." Again she started pumping his dick, fast and hard not five seconds went by and I could tell he was close again.

"STOP!" again, a layer just dribbled out seconds after she let go. The frustrated look on his face said it all.

"What did that do?" She asked.

"That showed him that you are in control, you essentially just drained every drop of cum from his nuts and to him it didn't feel good at all he essentially still feels like he needs to cum that's why it's called a ruined orgasm."

"Oh so should I do this every time I unlock him?" she asked.

"Only if he has earned it, and he only gets real orgasms when he's truly earned it and changed his ways, in fact you need to lock him back up."

I handed her some towels to clean the mess up and she locked him back up and they both got dressed and ready to leave.

"That was a great first meeting, remember to keep that key between your breasts, it's sure to strike up some interesting conversation with some of our more veteran members here. Until the next time, you best be on your best behavior Mitch."

I could still hear the lock smacking the device as they left the office.