The Therapist Ch. 05

Story Info
Final chapter in the tale of the therapist and sexy couple.
5k words
4.61
66k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

Anthony stood tranfixed as he watched the two women on the couch. His girlfriend, Angela, was laying back, spread-eagled, her eyes closed, moaning, while Charlotte slid the rubber penis deep into her cunt. He had never seen Angela so sexually aroused before. She never made noise when she was aroused, usually biting her lip and holding it in. To see her now, her hips rising and falling, letting out a hoarse, animalistic moan with every breath, was incredible.

He felt his cock harden immediately.

Charlotte was manipulating the dildo, expertly, sliding it in and out, and along her slit, working her clitoris, and then plunging deeply into her pussy. All the while, she was talking to Angela in a low, sexy voice, a kind of whispered monologue.

"Feel his cock inside you. Loving you. Filling you."

Anthony felt his cock press against his pants.

"He's fucking your perfect body, Angela. He's fucking your tight little body. He loves your tight little pussy."

She was pumping her now, sliding the dildo into her, faster and faster.

"Your tight pussy feels so good on his cock. So tight. So wet. You make him want to cum. Your tight pussy makes him want to cum inside you."

Angela was rocking her head back and forth now, moaning loudly. She was approaching orgasm once again.

"That's it. Cum with him. Squeeze his hard cock with your tight little pussy. Your beautiful, tight pussy. You're sucking the cum from his cock. Cum with him!"

Angela let out a long, gutteral scream of pleasure as she climaxed. Her little body twitched and trembled.

Anthony stood watching this spectacle with an enormous hard on in his pants. Captivated as he was, he didn't even notice that he was stroking himself. The top half of his cock was visible above the waist of his pants.

Angela's moans became quieter, as her orgasm slowly receded. Charlotte had stopped pumping and was now slowly stroking her with the dildo.

"Wasn't that wonderful? Did you notice how your body accepted his cock, became one with his cock? You allowed it to penetrate you deeply, to fill you. To fulfill you. And why were you able to do that? Because you relaxed. You trusted. You gave yourself over to it. And, because this is the right size cock for you."

Angela opened her eyes.

"But what about Anthony?"

"Forget Anthony" Charlotte replied.

Anthony stopped stroking and took a step forward.

"What?" he blurted.

"Anthony!" Angela exclaimed, smiling.

"Oh, hello Anthony" said Charlotte, non-plussed.

"I just heard the noise and was concerned" he said, stepping into the room.

"Oh Anthony, Dr. McKensi...Charlotte just taught me the most wonderful things."

"I'm glad. What did you mean 'forget Anthony?'" he asked.

Charlotte covered quickly.

"I was merely encouraging her to disengage from the specific. For therapeutic reasons."

"Oh Anthony, I was able to get these inside me. Isn't that great. That means I'll be able to get you inside me too."

"Not necessarily" Charlotte interjected. "I mean, it's a big jump from the size you've been experiencing and the size that Anthony is. From what you've been telling me about him."

"But it's a step forward, isn't it?" asked Angela, insistently. "I mean, it shows that its possible."

"Well, dear, anything's possible. But that doesn't mean it's probable, or even advisable."

Charlotte turned to Anthony. His hard cock was still visible rising above his belt.

"Look" she said, gesturing. "Look how big he is in his erect state. Anthony, lower your pants."

Anthony hesitated.

"Lower your pants, Anthony! I want to show the two of you just how challenging this is."

Anthony unfasted his belt and dropped his pants. He looked somewhat silly, standing with his pants down around his ankles.

"Anthony, take off your shoes and your pants. I don't want you to trip or something. And take off your shirt too."

Anthony did as he was told and he was soon standing, stark naked, facing them. He had a wrestler's body -- broad, muscular shoulders, a well-developed chest, and a tight ass. His cock stood out, long and thick, roughly parallel to the floor.

Charlotte's mind was racing now. This Angela girl was not taking no for an answer. She was nothing if not persistent. Couldn't she see that there was no way she and Anthony could be successful sexual partners? She, Charlotte, was MUCH better suited to be his lover. She was experienced, she could teach him things, she could take that big monster cock of his into her pussy... No, it was clear that the best thing for this young couple, from a therapeutic perspective, was to break it off, once and for all. And the only way to do that was to show them, experientially, how difficult, and painful, it would be if they were to try to have actual intercourse. That's it. They can't just hear it from me. They need to feel the pain and frustration themselves. Then they'll come to the right decision. First, we need to make him hard. Big and hard.

"This is a good time for us to transition to our couples therapy. Angela, I think you, too, should disrobe now."

Angela was feeling hot throughout her body and her face was flush. She welcomed the chance to take off her tight cheerleader's outfit. She stood and pulled the sweater over her head. She was wearing a sports bra underneath. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She had already taken off her panties so she was standing with only her bra.

"Here, no need for this" said Charlotte, in almost a motherly voice. She pulled helped Angela remove the bra.

Angela's body was exquisite. An athlete, she had nary an ounce of fat on her body. She had smallish, pert breasts which sat up high. Her nipples were upturned, and extended. Her little sway back led to a perfectly rounded ass and graceful strong legs. She aroused in Charlotte a mixture of desire and envy.

"Now, I'd like to begin with some basics. Come face each other."

The two gorgeous young people stood facing each other, about a foot apart. Charlotte stood facing them, with one hand on each of their backs.

"Good. Now, I want you to relax your bodies. Let the tension flow out. All the tension from the day."

Charlotte's hands gently brushed down each of their backs. Anthony's muscular, hard back. Angela's soft, supple skin. She let her fingers softly glide over their skin in the small of their backs. She let her hands slide over each of their butts. They were so hard. So perfect. She cupped their asses and pressed the two lovers together.

"Now I want you to stand one inch from each other. No embracing yet. That's it. Notice what's touching...what isn't touching. Where your near and where you're far."

Angela's face was at Anthony's chest height. He could feel her breath on his collar bone. He could also feel her nipples occasionally brush against his chest. The feeling was electric. For both of them.

Charlotte, meanwhile, was feeling her pussy grow increasingly wet. She was caressing their butts now, sliding her hand over the contours, talking to them in a low, soothing voice.

"Feel the sensations throughout your body. Feel how your body changes as you feel each other's energy. Angela, you may find your nipples start to grow bigger as they rub against Anthony's chest. Anthony, you may find your penis growing harder, and bigger. That's good. Experience those feelings. Embrace them."

Sure enough, her nipples were growing hard and she ever so slightly moved her shoulders so they brushed against his muscled torso. It felt so wonderful. To both of them. Anthony, too, felt his cock lengthening and pressing against her soft skin. He allowed it to slide to the side where it was free to lengthen even more. The feeling of his cock sliding over her soft skin was intoxicating.

"Now, I want you, Angela, to turn around with your back to Anthony. That's it."

Angela pivoted, so shoulders were against his chest and her ass was against his crouch. His face was filled with her scent, the softness of her hair.

"Now, Anthony, I want you to reach around and gently, very gently, touch Angela's body. With your fingertips only. Good. Now glide them over her arms, her sides, her tummy, under her breasts, over the nipples, along her shoulders, her face, her mouth. Let your finger feel the softness of her lips. Good. Angela, can you take his finger into your mouth? That's it. Suck it, good. Now suck the finger his other hand. Very good."

Anthony's dick was now visible sticking out from between their bodies. Charlotte could see progress. She could also feel her pussy throbbing.

"Now that your finger is moist, use it to massage her nipple. That's it. Roll it around, gently. Feel how it's growing bigger. And harder. Now, with the other hand, feel the area between her legs. That's it. Feel how wet it is. How warm. How ready. Let your finger slide inside her. That's it."

Angela arched her back, closing her eyes. Anthony was playing with her nipples, one at a time, while his other hand was fingering her pussy. Her heart was pounding now and she felt the blood rushing through her body. It felt so hot with his hard body against hers, his fingers rubbing her, inside her, without even seeing him. She pressed her butt back in a sway back position. She was rocking her pelvis against his finger, while rubbing her ass against his hardening cock.

For Anthony, the feeling of touching Angela's breast and pussy, one erect and hard and the other hot and wet, was incredible. He could feel in two fingers exactly how excited she was. At the same time, she was rocking her hips so that her ass was stroking his cock. The hard shaft was sliding between the cheeks of her ass. It was so soft, so enveloping, so unbelievably exciting he thought he might come right then and there.

"Now, I want you to switch positions. I want you, Anthony, to face away from Angela and Angela to engage from behind. That's right. Good."

Angela was pressing up against Anthony's back, her breasts pressed against his strong, ripped body. His ass pressed against her tummy and she was reminded what a fantastic ass he had. So hard and tight. Anthony's cock was huge now, standing out like a bulbous spear from his body. Charlotte stared at it, licking her lips, her pussy dripping.

For Anthony, the feeling of Angela's breasts, and her nipples, brushing against his back made him harder still. He felt her breath against his back. The thought of the roles reversed, of her touching him from behind, made his cock throb.

"Angela, I want you to reach around now. Gently touch his stomach. Feel his abs, his pecs. Don't forget the nipples. Good. Feel his shoulders and arms. Feel his thighs. Feel how big and strong they are. Feel the inside of his thighs. Feel where his upper thighs join the hips. Now, feel his testicles. Hold them. Massage them. Knead them. Now, feel the base of his cock. So big. So strong. Slide your hands slowly up the shaft. Feel it getting harder in your hand. Feel the head. Slide your hands gently over the top, the ridges, the tender underside. Get to know every inch, every corner."

Anthony was breathing heavily now. It felt incredible to feel Angela's body against his and her two hand stroking his hardening cock. Angela had the side of her face against Anthony's back, her breasts heaving. This was so erotic. She felt her pussy dripping.

"Now, we move to the next stage. It's important that we get Anthony fully aroused. We need to make his cock just as hard as it can be. To do that, I want Anthony to lay down on his back on the floor. I have a blanket you can use to be more comfortable. Good. Now Angela, I want you to straddle Anthony at his thighs. Good."

Anthony's cock was laying on his stomach, pointing straight up to his chest. Angela knelt with her legs outside of his so her pussy was open to his view. It was swollen and glistening with her juices.

"Anthony, I want you to raise your cock up in the air. Straight up. Good. Hold it there. Now, Angela, I want you to practice fellatio on Anthony's penis."

Angela hesitated.

"Angela, I want you to take Anthony's cock in your mouth."

"I know what it is," Angela stammered. "I just have never..."

Charlotte realized the problem.

"Angela, have you ever performed fellatio before."

"No."

"I see. Well, don't worry. There's a first time for everything. I'll just guide you through it."

Charlotte knelt behind Angela, also straddling Anthony's legs. She put her face close to Angela's so she could see Anthony's cock. She spoke in a soft, reassuring voice.

"It's very simple. First, what you want to do is to think of licking a lollipop. Take your tongue and gently lick up the underside of his penis. Good. Slowly lick up the shaft. That's it."

Angela's pink tongue was gliding along Anthony's thick cock. He had never felt Angela's tongue on his cock before.

It was so exciting he moaned aloud.

"Now, think of your tongue like the tip of an artist's brush. That's it. Now explore the head of his penis. Find the sensitive parts. Nice. Anthony, vocalizing is good. It let's her know what feels good."

Angela was getting into it. It wasn't hard. It wasn't scary. It was actually fun. She was licking him up and down the shaft, playing with the head, with relish.

"See how he's getting bigger already? That's the power you have. Your goal is to make him big. Really big. As big as he can be. As hard as he can be."

Charlotte was feeling it too. Her pussy was throbbing and her heart was pounding. Instinctively, her hands went down to Angela's thighs. Partly to support herself. Partly because she was getting so turned on.

"Now I want you to think about tasting a popsicle. Easy, right? You just open your lips and slide the popsicle in, licking it with your tongue, tasting the sweetness. I want you to try that now. With Anthony's cock."

Charlotte was feeling the insides of Angela's thighs now, pressing herself against her back. Angela suddenly sat up, arching.

"Is everything alright" asked Charlotte. "You're not frightened?"

"No, it isn't that. It's your necklace. It was digging into me."

"I'm so sorry. I completely forgot. Here, perhaps it would be better if I also disrobed. Just so I can work closely with you. Comfortably."

Charlotte pulled off her blouse and threw it aside. She was wearing a black lacy bra which barely held her full breasts. She reached back and unclasped and discarded it. Her breasts were full and perfectly shaped, her nipples upturned.

"I suppose I should just take the rest off. Just to be safe. She stood and pulled off her skirt and lacy panties.

She was naked now. A luscious, full-breasted, raven-haired beauty. She assumed her position behind Angela, gently snuggling up to her so her breasts pressed against Angela's toned body. It felt incredible.

"Now where were we. Oh yes. You want to imagine your mouth is taking in a popsicle. Just open your lips and let it slide in."

Angela opened her bee-stung lips and approached the tip of his cock, tentatively. She was comfortable with the licking. That was easy. But his cock was so big. What if she couldn't do it? She gently put her open mouth on him, and pulled away.

"It's okay. It's nothing to be frightened of. It just takes practice. Try again."

Again, Angela lowered her fleshy lips to his cock. Again, she pulled away.

"Don't worry about it" reassured Charlotte. "Let's try something different."

Charlotte stood up and crossed to other side of Anthony. She stepped over him with one leg and lowered herself so she was straddling him at the chest, facing Angela. And facing his cock. Charlotte and Angela were both straddling Anthony only facing each other, with his cock between them.

"Perhaps if I demonstrated, it would be easier."

Anthony was holding his cock straight up in the air. It was enormous now, fully erect. The idea of two women hovering over his hard cock, talking about sucking him, made his dick throb. Charlotte leaned forward on her hands and knees knees, sticking her ass out behind her. Anthony was staring at her open pussy.

"I like to think about making my mouth into a pussy. Making my lips soft and letting the cock press into my mouth, spreading my lips. Like this."

She opened her lips slightly and lowered them to his now rock hard cock. She wore red lipstick and the sight of her ruby lips encompassing his swollen head made Angela's pussy ache. Her hand reached for her crotch, instinctively.

She watched as Charlotte let his big, bulbous head spread her lips and then pop inside her mouth. She ran her tongue over and over the head while Anthony moaned loudly. Then she lifted her head off and smiled.

"Now, you try it."

Angela lowered her mouth to his now moist cock. Her lips were full and fleshy, big, sexy, bee-stung lips. When she parted them, they looked like a swollen, pink pussy. She started to wrap her lips around his engorged head and tasted the salty sweetness. She let her tongue find the tip and she tickled the hole, circled the ridge. Finally, she opened wide and let the entire head into her mouth. So big. So ripe. So hot.

As Charlotte was watching this unfold, her tongue was licking her own lips. She was also pressing her crotch into the muscles of Anthony's chest. He could feel her hot, wet pussy against his chest and it made him incredibly hot. He was breathing heavily and as his chest expanded, it pressed even more against her pussy. She, in turn, slowly, almost imperceptibly, rocked her hips to rub herself against him.

"Good. Very good. Now, the next step is to combine manual stimulation at the same time you take him deeper into your mouth and throat. It takes some practice but you'll get it I'm sure. Again, I like to think of my mouth as a warm, wet vagina enveloping him. Like this."

Again, Charlotte leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Angela could see her tonguing him, sliding the pink flesh over and around the head. Her hands had found his shaft and were stroking him. He was so big it took two hands. Her motion was slow, methodical, sensual. She stroked him, pulled his skin back, gently brushed her fingers over the shaft, cupped and massaged his balls. Angela watched in amazement as she opened her throat and slid the huge cock deep inside. Her mouth had to open wide as she slid down the shaft. Then, she removed his cock and brushed her face against the shaft. One side then the other. A quick lick and then the lips were around the tip and sliding down the shaft again. It was like watching a conductor at work. Anthony was moaning loudly.

"There" Charlotte said, releasing him, breathing hard. "You have to breathe through your nose and relax your throat. Especially with a very, very large penis like this one. You try it."

Angela slowly positioned herself. More comfortable now, she took his cock in both hands and she easily wrapped her lips around his head, pressing him into her mouth. Charlotte marvelled at how sexy her full, fleshy lips looked wrapped around that huge cock. She made her lips big and soft, rolling them around the tip and head, like a swollen pussy yearning to be penetrated. Her tongue flicked the area behind his head causing him to shudder. Then she pursed her lips and slowly kissed her way down the shaft, licking at times, until she got to his balls. She licked them and took them, one by one, into her mouth.

She's got a real knack for this, Charlotte thought. Angela was really getting into it, losing herself, her two hands working his shaft, stroking him, up and down, over and over. He was moaning loudly now and Charlotte could see some pre-cum gather at the tip. Charlotte's mouth was open now, she was panting, imagining her mouth on that gorgeous cock. She scooted herself back and placed her pussy above Anthony's face. He could see how wet she was.

"Good Angela. Very good. Now keep it up. That's it. Now, I want you to use your tongue. Do you hear me? I want you to USE YOUR TONGUE."

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers
12