The Therapist (Next Day)

Story Info
A home visit becomes a day of hot passion.
1.9k words
4.29
8.1k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock, knock, knock! Yolanda sticks her head out the shower door. Am I hearing things, she thinks. She stays perfectly still and listens. Nothing! She shrugs her shoulders as she continues with her shower. Knock, knock, knock! Louder this time. She hears it now as she rinses the soap off her body.

"Who the heck is knocking on my door so early in the morning," she mentions as she puts on her house coat.

She jogs down her steps and to the front door. She looks through her peephole and sees Malcolm standing there. She quietly puts her back against the door as her heart races. Her smile is huge. He's here! I can't believe it. I didn't think he would come see me. She clears her throat.

"Who is it?" she asks.

"Good morning Yolanda. It's Malcolm. I'm sorry for coming by so early, but I need to see you," he answers.

She unlocks her door and opens it slowly.

"Hi Malcolm, come on in," she greets.

He smiles as he enters her home holding a bag in his hand. She closes her door and locks it.

"I didn't think you would come over," she says with her back towards him.

"I told you I'm not a one night stand kind of guy. I'm glad you gave me your home address," he responds.

"I'm glad too," she says smiling turning to face him.

"Why do you have a bag?"

He stares at the bag and smiles at her.

"Change of clothes. I usually go to the gym early in the morning, but I thought of another workout", he tells her.

He drops the bag as he moves towards her pulling her into his arms.

"I had a dream about you last night. I was doing something I didn't do last night. So, I'm here to make sure I do it," he tells her.

Confuse by his statement, she asks.

"What didn't you do last night?"

Everything he did was magical! What did he forget? Malcolm kneels pulling her coat open. She smiles as she remembers he didn't orally please her. Looks like he's going to make up for it. He lifts her right leg and places it on his shoulder. He crawls closer to her until his face is under her pussy. She's glad she took her shower. He spreads her lips apart to see her clit wet and ready for his tongue.

"Damn," he whispers as he covers her clit with his mouth.

Her body bucks and becomes weak from the feel of his mouth. His tongue swirls on her clit right before he pulls on it with his lips. She holds his head for balance as she feels her pleasure mounting already. She should had told him that her clit is extremely sensitive. Therefore, she has multiple orgasms.

"You're going to make me cum," she says loudly.

This is what he wants; for her to cum repeatedly. He slides two fingers inside so he can rub her g spot. Her body begins to tremble. He feels her clit swell and gets harder. Before she can say anything, she squirts in his face as her orgasm washes over her. He stands up and carries her.

"Your bedroom," he says.

She points to the stairs. He carries her up there and wait for further instructions. Within seconds, she's lying in the middle of her bed. Minutes feels like hours from the many orgasms she had.

"Oh God," she cries out.

She's trying to crawl away, but Malcolm has a tight grip on her waist. His tongue travels all over her pussy and ass. His face is deep, tasting her juices and teasing her clit. Her body is shaking uncontrollably, but he continues tasting her. He wants to give her lots of pleasure. He stops and stares at her smiling. His mouth cover in her juices.

"Where do you think, you're going? I'm far from done with you," he tells her and then goes back to feasting on her.

Her nails dig into his head as she does her best to get away. The pleasure is too much for her. Her thighs keep shaking. Still holding her waist, he moves on top of her and enters her balls deep.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she screams.

Malcolm's smile is huge. He has never been with a woman whose passion is as intense as his. He takes his hands into hers and move them over her head. He kisses her hard and passionately feeding her juices off his tongue. He works his hips slowly. Pulling himself out until the tip is only inside and then slide back inside her hitting her cervix.

"Malcolm, you're on my spot. Oh God, please don't stop," she tells him.

"I won't honey," he tells her.

She tightens her hands on his as she lifts her legs high in the air thrusting her hips in the same intensity as his. She starts squeezing his cock which causes him to quiver.

"Shit baby, you're not being fair," he says as his head rests on her shoulder.

She squeezes him again as a fresh amount of her juices flow from her body. He moans loudly as he speeds up his thrusting. Her body responds to the fast thrusting as she moans louder. He's ready to fill her pussy with his hot load as he kisses and nibbles on her neck and shoulder.

"Fuck Yolanda, I'm cumming," he calls out.

She continues to work her hips having him deeper as she too joins him in orgasmic paradise. Heavy breathing, moans, groans and trembling bodies as their orgasm subsides. They kiss.

"Man, that was amazing," he says after catching his breath.

She chuckles.

"Yes, it was. I'm glad you came over," she tells him.

"I'm planning to be with you as often as you allow me."

He rolls off her and pulls her in his arms. She snuggles closer and sighs.

"We should take a shower so I could make us breakfast," she says.

His eyes pop open and he stares at her.

"You're cooking breakfast. Damn, I hit the jackpot with you," he says as he kisses her lips before getting out the bed.

In the shower, he does his best to tell her what he wants for breakfast, but it's difficult because she's on her knees swallowing his cock. His back is against the shower wall holding the top of her head as his eyes roll back. He's in ecstasy right now. He wants to fuck her, but she's not letting go of his cock. The more he tries to pull away, the deeper his cock goes in her mouth.

"You're going to make me cum again," he pants.

His moaning is loud and it's making him uneasy. This is feeling too good to him. No woman has ever deep throat his cock before because of his length and thickness, but Yolanda is and it's driving him crazy. His thighs begin to tremble as he's nearing another orgasm. He bunches up a handful of her hair in his hands as he thrusts his hips. He hears her gagging, but she doesn't stop. In fact, she goes faster and deeper. Having her throat squeezing his cock's head is enough to send him over the edge. Which is exactly what's happening as his cock erupts.

"Shit," he calls out.

She's swallowing as she continues sucking every drop out of him making sure his balls are empty. When she stands up, she licks her lips smiling.

"Damn, that's delicious," she tells him.

All he could do is stare at this gorgeous woman. He reaches for her arm and pulls her to him. He kisses her as he grabs the sponge and body wash. He starts cleaning her body as they continue kissing. She decides to do the same since she had the sponge in her hand when they enter the shower. After their cleaning foreplay, they rinse off and step out the shower. She puts on her fluffy house robe while he uses the towel. He's happy he has his bag with him. He puts on boxer briefs and sweat pants.

He meets her in the kitchen as she prepares breakfast. He's mesmerize by her. The way she walks around the kitchen. When she bends over to get something out the refrigerator, his cocks leaps. He sits in the tall stool chair with his elbows resting on the counter holding his face with his hand smiling. She's in a zone as she fries the bacon and eggs while the grits cook. Then she starts stirring the pancake mix in a large bowl.

"You are amazing," he says.

She smiles.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"Just the way you are. You have such a positive aura about you. Plus, I like you," he answers.

"I like you too. I guess it's because I don't let things bother me because life is precious. You should enjoy all things in life. The good, bad and ugly. Everything is a learning experience. Whether you want to learn it or not," she says.

He wants to hop off the stool and take her again, but he's starving.

"May I help?" He asks.

"Sure, that would be great. Thank you. Could you get the plates? They're in the cabinet to the right. Oh, please get the orange juice out the refrigerator," she answers.

He gets off the stool and prepares everything she asked. Once the pancakes were done, she begins plating the food. Malcolm's stomach growls from the smell of the bacon, eggs and pancakes. He can't wait to drive in. As she makes her way to the table, Malcolm pulls the chair out for her. He waits until she gets settle as he pushes the chair in for her.

"Thank you, Malcolm. You're such a gentleman," she mentions.

"Thank you. My mother raised me to be one," he responds.

"This looks really good and smells great," he adds.

She smiles as she blushes. They begin to eat. Every forkful of food, he stops to savor it. The pancakes were fluffy, bacon crispy, eggs nicely season and the grits had the right amount of cheese and butter.

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" She asks.

He finishes his meal before answering.

"Well, I was hoping to take you out on a date. Maybe we can go see a musical and then dinner," he says as his heart starts racing.

He's nervous!

"That would be wonderful. I would love to go on a date with you," she says.

He sighs quietly in relief.

"Oh great! Let me go get everything together. I will see you later tonight," he says.

She begins collecting the dishes and heads into the kitchen while Malcolm gets dress and gather his belongings. He comes back into the kitchen. He watches as she puts the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Listen," he pauses as he waits until she notices him.

"I'm going to head out. I'll pick you up at 7pm," he announces.

"Fantastic, I can't wait. I'll see you tonight," she says as she walks towards him.

She gives him a long hug and then kisses his lips. He moans softly as he feels himself grow. He pulls away and holds her at arm's length. If he didn't, it will be another round of hot passionate sex. This time it'll be on one of her's countertop.

"I'll see you tonight," he says and leaves her house.

Till tonight, she thinks smiling.