The Therapist Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dragged the skirt over my legs and flung it aside with a smile on her face. I undid my cuffs and the last button on my blouse and she removed the blouse as well. Now that I was down to my underwear she finally removed her shirt and moved over on top of me. I grabbed the brass bedhead and let her go to work. What that woman did with her lips and tongue was ecstatic. She removed my bra, panties and stockings so slowly, I was begging for release but she wasn't going to finish me off right then.

"What do you want, the dildo or the fingers?"

"Who the fuck cares," I panted, "just fuck me."

"I choose both."

She moved off me and found her vibrator. It was a decent size and when she started moving it over my opening I spread my legs and let her tease it with the tip. I've always loved penetration and she knew how to get my motors running, she had this routine that she called the rule of nines. She'd give you a tiny bit eight times in a row and one complete insertion and then give you a little more seven times in a row followed by two complete insertions, all the way down to eight full insertions. This was combined with a generous exploration of my clitoris with her tongue. She did her rule of nines thing twice, I think but when I climaxed it was so fucking intense I thought I was going to explode. I know I've told other women in the past the same thing but for Janine it really was that good. She was the perfect example of the thinking woman, one who actually studies her subject until she knows it backwards, sideways and upside down.

She confessed that much to me after I'd pleasured her. Apparently her first girlfriend was a little more demanding and she was still finding her way. After they broke up she actually bought books on cunnilingus to read for herself. I mean she knew how to stimulate herself, but translating that to going down on a woman wasn't something she'd actively researched.

"Being with Lucy was a steep learning curve," she told me a few days later, "I never went down on her once and I know she wanted it but I was stuck in the same old groove, just masturbating her. After we broke up I decided I needed to know more, it's part of my nature to examine things. It's what I love about police work, you have to know all the details, even the things that may not be pertinent to the case."

Valerie: So, what happened with you and Janine?

Karen: Ah, now that is where fate stepped in and dealt me a cruel blow. My mother died. She took one stroke that nearly killed her and had to be put into care, I was running between work, home and the care home. Something had to give and unfortunately it was Janine.

Valerie: So, you would have stayed with Janine?

Karen: Absolutely, I would have left Jonah for her in a heartbeat. We kind of talked about it at the time but never came to any firm decision.

Valerie: What about now? Your mother has been gone for a while now.

"Ah that might be a problem," Karen sat up slowly, "she's with someone and as much as I do like her, I can't destroy a relationship. I know I cheated on him but he started that game first. I've always gone out with women who were single, unless there was some agreement between them and their partners."

She leaned forward to select a biscuit.

"Do you think you'll leave Jonah?" Valerie asked her.

"I think I left him a long time ago," she replied a few moments later, "Jonah was into swinging and after Jolene he was content to let me sleep with other women in this open marriage thing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a marriage is an exclusive relationship between two people."

She took off her wedding and engagement rings and studied them for a moment.

"You're right, they're such little things. Symbols of eternity but break your commitment to one another and they're just reminders of what once was," she put them on the table.

"I'm leaving Jonah. I suspect he already knows it but hasn't had the balls or the time to raise the subject. This charge he's facing might see him do jail time although Janine thinks he'll probably face a fine and be disbarred. He was never like that years ago, he was a stickler for rules but the lines became blurred and as a natural extension he started bending rules at work."

"I've read about the case but haven't come to any opinion yet."

"You want the truth? In confidence?"

"Sure," she shifted in her seat.

"Jonah is the fall guy, there are others who are just as, if not more guilty but they're all tarred with the same brush. He was fucking that woman who took out a workplace claim against the firm. At the time I warned him against her, but all Jonah could see were tits and arse. Maureen played the lot of them, she was fucking at least two others because he came home one night and told me he'd been in a threesome. He kind of joked about me joining in and I told him I'd rather divorce him than get into a grubby little threesome."

She put her rings back on.

"Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad man but he makes some stupid mistakes and the dumbest thing he ever did was talk me into that swingers night all those years ago. I've tried to put on a brave face and yeah, I played my part but it's just not enough," she looked into Valerie's eyes.

"I want more."

It was a poignant ending to the session and as Valerie walked her to the door she felt almost certain that this was the last she'd see of Karen. She too wanted to hear more but it was as if she'd come so far just to sit on the fence. She had the distinct impression that if she'd delayed her next client and just taken Karen upstairs things might have taken a different course. Instead she gave her a brief hug and wished her well.

"I'll call for my next appointment."

Little did either woman know, it would be Valerie calling Karen and far sooner than either woman thought possible.

12